Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
*wiggles* Let's Play? v.2 (U/C) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:51 pm
Alrighty! Just checkin. c8 And there's no rush at all! I'm prone to slowing, myself, but I'll do my best to keep on it! *salutes*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:02 pm
[ TAG ]  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:18 pm
Svetta & Mel'Tamu RP <3.

Sorry it's a little late, started school and all that crap @A@;a

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:11 am
Thanks guys!

I'm currently organizing my journal in order to make this plot thread a little cleaner and easier to check.

Let me know if I forgot anything!  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:16 am
Your golden boy with the red mane, if you are maybe looking for him to join a pride with a mate [or at least thats what I got from his info], I have someone xDD

If youre interested? It would be for the pirates haha  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:40 pm
User Image

Holy! look who grew two stages. Man, he's looking good.

I'll be looking for an outsider banu for him but I'm not in any rush. Azhar needs to spend some time in the rogue lands. heart  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:48 pm
Did you still want little Svetta to go with Azhar :3?

She just grew to Juve, so he's kinda got an advantage on her right now XD; But I just wanted to see if you're still good with that :3?

Maybe do some back log RP with them when you have time :3?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:23 pm
Definitely! *so does not have Svetta's cub pic stored away in a folder* >.>

And definitely up for blog rp. Maybe with Svetta as a cub and Azhar as a juve/adolescent?  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:27 pm
Sounds good to me :3. I can go start one up awhile <3.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:03 pm
Svetta x Azhar RP <3  

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:38 am
Woot! I've finally got computer plus semi-reliable interwebz after the move...

Let me see...

Juve RP with our K'A brothers?

I know we talked about a RP where Fenja tells Hantan that she's pregnant and basically asks him to get lost. And then he went and became a father too... I don't know if that changes anything about that RP. I do want to start a RP where he freaks out about his cubs a little bit before the "get lost" RP, but that's next in line for me to start.

I'd also like him to go find Fjolnir, but he might need more directions. We could just assume that Fenja have talked a tiny bit about her pride IC, giving him enough to know roughly where to go.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:05 am
I was wondering if you would be interested tossing any of your SoA with my girls? :} (Regular interactions or maybe flings?)

User Image Ayumu is a very wistful lioness who often spends most of her time in the clouds. She has not had very many hard experiances in life due to her parents doting on her to the point of never letting her do anything outside of their den. Ayumu likes to spend most of her time with cubs, usually filling their heads with stories of different worlds and little winged creatures. She is a very kind lioness who will probably never put up a fight. One flaw is that because she was pretty much treated as a princess by her parents, she will at times revert to not doing anything other then what she feels like doing despite being told otherwise.
Pride: Ongozana'Ke
I would like to get her some border/rouge rp and also flings that result in cubs for her to bring back to the pride. She wouldn't mind leaving some of the cubs with the father (if wanted), especially if they are boys.

User Image Erimentha is a very protective female who will gladly lend her paw to those in need. She can have a more seductive side when it comes to males, but this is usually because they can satisfy her boredom (even if for a little while). She isn't really sure how to act around cubs and would probably say/do the wrong thing when interacting with them. x3 Also, Erimentha is a very intelligent girl.
Pride: Theluji-Mkazi
I'm not really looking for flings (resulting in cubs) per say although, if something interesting came up I would be open for it. I really want just general interactions for her though.

User Image Vinata is a very humble girl who honestly has no idea what her place is in the pride right now. She is looking for a mentor or someone who could try to help her find her path within the pride. She could also use some friends! xD
She has a mate in the works (at least that's the plan) so I don't really need a mate offer or flings. x3 But interactions would be nice!

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:57 pm
Sorry that I've been slow replying to this. I'm doing some major updates. The journal is done and now I'm working on the front page here.

Sooooo:

Ann: Dumaka rp, yes!!!
And yes to the Fenja one, of course. She can tell him she's heading to the Intaba to confront "daddy" and he can pass on that information to Fjolnir. =D

Kiana: I'm still organizing the front page but I'll try not to miss anything.

Vinata is a huntress so we can have Sata show her the best hunting spots - as a Whisperer, he knows the forest really well.

Pretty much any of my rogues is open for general border rp - the nice and the not so nice, whichever you're in the mood for. xD

As for flings, the boys I have that are either rogues or able to move outside their prides are:
- Gunju and Jazi (the leopards) > if you don't mind hybrids. The Ongozana would probbaly prefer fertile girl cubs though. xD
- Lions: Kuon (might have a fling already planned so I'd have to work really hard on getting rps), Gebhuza (ninja), Omari and Blou'Siel (pirates).

I doubt any of them would stick around to see if the fling resulted in cubs but few would refuse the cubs if they knew they existed... Gunju is a special case. <.<

All my other males are tied to prides and would only be able to do border rp, I think. Though a few of them would fling if given the possibility. XD
Azhar would fling and he is in the rogue lands atm but I'd rather he didn't get stuck to a plot and become unable to return to his pride.

Let me know if you're interested in anyone in particular!

~Kiana_Nala~

Annchen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:11 pm
Is Kuon's future solidified in the Ela? I'm looking for Ishara's life mate in the Pridelands whee  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Boudaihobbit
Is Kuon's future solidified in the Ela? I'm looking for Ishara's life mate in the Pridelands whee

I'm not sure where I'll send him yet but it will definitely not be the pridelands. XD

I already have 4 boys there. =D  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces