Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:57 pm
Alice looks over to the experiment. "No i cant leave you here, Come on. Lets get out of here!" she said as she turned around, and then another experiment, was behind her. "Huh?" she said, as then the experiment, grabbed her by the neck, and threw her in the wall, she hit the wall as she stood up, and looked over to the experiment. "Oh you.." she said, as she ran over too it, and then she jumped as she spinned around, kicking it in its chest, sending it flying away from her. "Come on!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:05 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker walked into one of the rooms. He walked over to a desk that was sitting there and sat down in the chair by it. He wasn't going to run, and he knew they'd find him eventually, so he just waited. The experiments would thin out the crowd. They probably wouldn't manage a kill, but they'd separate the group and keep some of them distracted.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:10 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson Groaned. "I told you to run and you tried to bring me with you, damn it, I can handle my self." He said then kicked Blue on the face, he then stepped on the neck, "What the!" Blue shouted then Crimson stepped down hard and then the neck fell of, Crimson then went in front of Alice, “Run now, I’ll take care of this experi-” He was cut of when he was kicked on the chest, he felt down and he glared at the experiment. "You will pay for that!" He shouted then he ran towards the experiment.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:17 pm
Alice looks at Crimson. "Crimson! Come on damn it!" she said, and then squeezed her eyes, over the experiments, sending ground spikes over too them, sending them flying away from Alice and Crimson. Alice looks over too Crimson as she held his hands. "Come on.." she said, and grabbed him tightly, dragging him with her.  

Mini Tsukino

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image

Sarah alked behind Wesker through the halls. When he came to a desk again and sat down. Waiting as it seemed. No, he wasn't going to run. It was obvious of that. She glanced around and found a seat. She sat down. No point standing and waiting, for who-knows how long.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:32 pm
Sidney looked around. "We are getting closer!" she said, as she went over in a stairs, then saw one experiment, coming over too them, she quickly dodge them, she really wanted to see her sister. "I am going, to get you Sarah! And no one is stopping me.." she said, as then she made a flip, jumping over an Experiment. Sidney looks over too Chris. "I know where she is, Just fight it!" she said waving over too Chris. " I will be alright" she said, running towards Sarah's location.  

Mini Tsukino

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:34 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson glared at the experiment and he slowly turned normal. "Are you okay?" He asked and he took her hand of his, he continued to walk forward, “So why did you want me to travel with you?” He asked and he then stopped, “What did you mean by travel with me, did you mean only the two of us?” He asked, and he laughed.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:39 pm
Alice rolled her eyes. "Oh shut it. Now its not the time, to talk about that.." she sighed. "...Well, Yeah.. Kinda, I usally dont travel much with Chris, and the others, I just meet them, when i feel like it. Hah.." she sighed. "Come on.. Wow soft hands you have.." she rolled her eyes, playing with him.  

Mini Tsukino

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:56 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris nodded at Sydney. "Be carefull!" He called to her and glanced at Claire. "Get behind me! I'll take care of it!" He said. Chris aimed at the experiment. It had large claws and spiked protruding from its back and arms. He aimed at it's head and fired. He missed, it swiped it's claw at him as he pulled the trigger. He grunted when he rolled out of the way.

Chris aimed again and shot it more, one claw blocking it. The other hitting it in the neck. It let out a squeal and a gurgle. "Damn. I think i just pissed it off." He muttered. Shooting it again, rolling out of the way. He ducked, it's claw hitting the wall. He grunted as he started to run towards it. Both guns in his hands and fired continuously. Untill the bullets hit it in the head three times and it fell dead.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:03 pm
Sidney got closer to the location, and saw a door. "She must be in there.." she said, as she walked over too it, and then it was locked, Sidney, spinned around as she kicked it with all her strength she looked around. "...."  

Mini Tsukino

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:06 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker looked up as the door was kicked in. He raised an eyebrow at the girl who was standing there. "What do you want?" he asked, not getting up from the chair. It was only one girl, no danger to him or Sarah.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:14 pm
Sidney glanced over too Wesker. "...What do i want? ..Her" she said glancing over too Sarah. "Sarah.. its me.. Sidney.. Your..sister. Are you okay?" she said walking over too Sarah, she didnt know Wesker, at all.  

Mini Tsukino

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker chuckled. "She doesn't know who you are," he said. He still hadn't got up from the chair.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:29 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at the girl who called herself Sydney. Who was suposably her sister. She didn't know. She didn't remember if she had a sister. She looked at the girl and shook her head. She didn't. "I...don't." she admitted.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:33 pm
Sidney looks over too Wesker. "Shut up!" she said, as she glanced back at Sarah. "Sarah.. It is.. me.. Sidney, Please. I am your sister, we were young, wait, Why dont you remember nothing?!." she looked over too Wesker "What did you do too her?!" she said looking at him mad.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games