Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Africa Kijuju Tribe ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:34 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris hugged claire from behind lightly. "It's alright Claire. She'll be okay." He said trying to calm her. Oh, he hoped she'd be okay.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:40 pm
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/96/l_3e15ae791f4b79bf1d1b7ea4f03852f0.gif

Sick look all around him. Wearing all black as he had his shade on. Putting on his black bandanna then tighten up his gloves outside of the base. Looking all around him then sigh lightly. Not really thinking about nothing but trying to figure out he end out here. Scratching his head them remember. He was trying to find a friend. Getting inside the chopper and just take a ride around.

Sick open up the door and look through his scope while looking around. Seeing someone begin carry out but it wasn't very clear through his scope. Grabing the .50 Cal and look through it and told the everyone to follow them and land the damn thing. The chopper follow them then land nearby as Sick step out and begin to run holding his .50 Cal. Running through trying to figture out what's going on but someone stop him. Showing his badge that said United Nation Bio Terror Counter Strike. "******** ***** , let me through... I need to see if a friend is here." He said showing a picture of Rebacca  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:50 pm

User Image

Chris heard some noise and left Claire's side. He walked outside of the tent and looked at the men not wanting to let Sick through. "What's going on here?" He asked, then heard what the man said about a friend. He saw Rebecca's picture. He put a hand up. "Let him in." The men didn't listen. He pulled out his B.S.A.A. badge. "Just let him in. He's a friend." He said. The African's finally listened after they saw the badge.

Chris walked up to Sick. "You know Rebecca? She's getting patched up right now." He said and put his badge away. He pointed to the tent they were in. "Claire just finished, but she needs her rest. So talk to her once she wakes up." He said and started back to the tent.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:56 pm
Finaly getting in as someone walk up to him. Asking him if he know her then nod his head. "Yeah I know her... She was my partner a few years back then we separate." He said to him but looking at him. "The name is Sick Blackfield, B.T.C.S Captain of Delta... Rebacca is my L.T and a friend." He said as he cltuch his fist lightly. "So how did she get tore up?" He asked trying to get some info.  

krazysick614

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:13 pm

User Image

"Name's Chris Redfield. B.S.A.A and a former S.T.A.R.S officer. I'm an old friend of Rebecca's." Chris said trying to smile a bit. He lead Sick to the tent entrance but didn't go in. "We were planning to get a friend back, when some Umbrella jackass came in and told us to follow if we wanted revenge ok. Then Rebecca flipped. She followed him. While me, Leon, Steve and Claire, took care of the rest of the Guards. The b*****d got away with a missle. Rebecca took it head-on." He sighed and shook his head.

"I'm actually glad for that infection for once. It saved her life. She'd be dead if it wasn't for it." He said. Chris sighed and looked at the sky. He peeked his head in at Claire. "C'mon. Let her rest for now." He said to her. He looked back at Sick. "Seriosly this is like a big reunion now. Everybody from our pasts is coming back almost." He said.Except, of course, Jill...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:46 am
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Even after washing his hands, he could still feel Rebecca's blood on it, like it never came off. Slolwly he came in the room where Rebecca was at and saw Claire in tears. He came closer, looking at Rebecca covered with bandages. He felt a lump rise on his throat. Facing Claire, he stretch his hands to touch her, but pulled away, not wanting to alarm her. Instead he muttered, She'll be fine, Claire. She's a tough girl. Then all was silent again, except for Claire crying.  

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

krazysick614

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:46 am
Sick nod his head "Nice to meet you." He said hearing him make a remarks about everyone from their past is coming back. Then notice something bothering him but it wasn't the time to asked "Hey, you got a plan of an offense attack?" Tacking out a pack of ciggerate "You smoke?" Putting one in his mouth then light it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:03 pm

User Image

Chris shook hs head at the ciggarette. He sighed. "Well. Our original plan, was to hack into Umbrella's securety systems. Claire's got that covered. But sense she's still a bit injured, we were going to go in, while she stays behind to manage the technical stuff. And, now Rebecca is hurt. No way we can get in with her in this condision." He picked up a nearby water bottle from a crate next to the tent entrance and took a swig. "If then, Me, Leon, Kurama and Steve might have to go it alone. But All of them know Sarah. From before she was kidnapped, so they should be a good help in getting her back." He said and took another gulp of water.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:42 pm
User Image

With the guards on patrol dead from the missiles fired, umbrella troops land on the island but one copter lowered in another part of the island.Two men stepped out one hiding his body under a hooded cloak and Drake both walked out."Were are they?" A group of five troops walked out and stranded at attention the teams on the other side started fights with the local people shooting a innocent person started the fight between Umbrella and the guards.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:37 pm

User Image

Chris sighed. He heard some gunfire and noise in the distance. Then he got a call on his earpiece.

Chris, we need your help by the gate, hurry!

Chris respoded. "I'll be right there." He said and cocked his gun. He looked to Sick. "I got to go. Duty calls." He said, giving a slight salute to Sick. He stopped to look back at him, Then kept going and headed to where the trouble started from. Umbrella guards were here. "No..." He whispered as he hid out of sight from them, by a building. He saw a dead citizin. And he saw Umbrella guards fighting the the guards and men of Kijuju. Not good. He checked his bullets. He had a good supply.

Chris came out of hiding and started shooting. He hit some Umbrella members. "Get out of here, go go!" He yelled to some innocent bystanders. He kept firing at Umbrella. "s**t" He cursed and hid behind a building when he needed to reload a clip. He took out more Umbrella. And started to run some Africans to safety in the gunfire.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:22 pm
Sidney started to walk around, as then she heard some gun noises. She ran towards the noise and saw some people running away, it looks like Umbrella was doing it again. Sidney grabbed her handgun and ran towards Africans, as she looked at them.
"Everyone, get out of here! Now!"

Sidney said, as she aimed over to the Umbrella members shooting at them. "Ah!"

Sidney said and took cover. Sidney looked at an African, that was with an Umbrella member, as she got up from the ground she ran towards him.

"Hey!" Sidney said as she grabbed the Umbrella member, and twisted his hand, letting him fall into the ground, she aimed towards his head, as she shot it. Sidney looks over to the African Innocent. "Its okay, Just Keep running!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:32 pm

User Image

Chris kept on firing and joined the other B.S.A.A member who'd been called to help aswell. He kept shooting. And he kept good aim. Once, he had to take cover to Reload. He did and cursed as he did. He got up from his spot in hiding and kept shooting. Soon most of the Umbrella troops were gone. The rest, very few of them, retreated.

Chris walked to the girl panting from the fight. Sweating he whiped his forehead. He checked around to see if anyone was Hurt He was tired but kept aim, looking around for any Umbrella Guards just incase. He sent a message to the cheif on his earpiece. "It's clear. Some got away by the looks of it. Minor casualties, just gunshot wounds. None fatal." He said obvserving. Only two African guards got shot. One in the shoulder and one in the leg. They'd be alright though.

Some other's came to help the two wounded after that. They didn't lose too much blood either. He turned to Sidney. "Thanks. You really saved my a**." He was glad he had backup. "I havn't seen you around. What's your name?" He asked her.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:37 pm
Sidney smiled and nodded over too him, as she saved her gun, in her holsters. "Haha, you are welcome. there. I am Sidney, Sarah's younger sister. I am currently, looking for her. Is she here?." Sidney said looking around, and then back at Chris.

"Who are you anyways? Some kind of A member. Of the B.S.A.A?.. Haha, if you are. You are in luck, i am not going to kill you. Im just joking. Anyways.." she cleared her throat. "Yes, i am looking for Sarah.."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:42 pm

User Image

Chris smiled slightly. "Name's Chris. Chris Redfield. Yes, am with B.S.A.A." He said then froze when he heard Sarah's name. "Wait...Sarah? Black short hair, good wth a gun, red eyes, infected, Sarah?" He asked. But he only knew of the descriptions that Kurama had given him. And so far, that's what he knew.

"If that is who you're looking for...you may want to come wth me." He said and ran his hand through his hair. He looked back at where Claire and the rest had been. Then back at Sydney.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:46 pm
Sidney looks at Chris. "Wooah, wait.. Chris, if that is your name. You know Sarah? and what is going on here? What happened to Sarah? Is she okay?.. Tell me, where is she?" Sidney made an serious face, as she looked over to Chris. "Well.....?" Sidney, folded her hands, and started to tap her feet in the ground, as then she raised an eyebrow.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff