Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Randomness of DOOM! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New random poll!
  I can't find a life on E-bay!
  Ah! Rabid Fangirls!
  Randomness is my life
  Ooooh, shiny....
  Vincent? Where?
  Kool-aid blood!
  Kaaaa......saaaaan....
  Stop eating my soul!
  You're really weird....
  D. All of the above
View Results

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:00 am
That is a very good question.... hmm..... Muffins, muffins....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:29 am
well what is a cute muffiny type character?  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:05 am
Uh... Zidane? No he's more of a piece of spaghetti.... Cait Sith is more of a marshmallow....

For some reason I'm thinking Laguna, Vivi, or... chaos!!! From Xenosaga!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:14 pm
LAGUNA!!! that'll work!! 3nodding 3nodding heh heh heh ... muffin... xd rofl  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:40 pm
I love muffins!!!!!!!!!!! He's so KAWAII!!! He's also in the best FFVIII pairing! That would be Laguna/Raine xd xd So cute! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:59 pm
I know! Muffins ROCKS!! Hee hee hee  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:20 pm
Who doesn't like Muffins!?! He looks SOOOO glompable!!!

Squall: I dreamt I was an idiot...

xd xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:54 pm
Best line ever... I really loved that game, it was so orriginal and amusing.

Squall is a much cooler protagonist than Cloud!!  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:15 pm
Yeah maybe... unfortunately he is an awesome main character in a not so awesome game.... *sigh* I still can't get over how much i hate the battle system. So much extra time I had to devote to leveling up characters at the end of the game!!! Disc four, almost last boss, and I was stuck with characters around level 50, and the other half under 22.... stressed stressed stressed THat battle system.... stare stare stare Now, on the opposite hand is X-2. GREAT battle system, but not so great storyline.... Just combine the two, and have a male hottie villain, and it would be an AMAZING game!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:18 pm
Saerenna
Yeah maybe... unfortunately he is an awesome main character in a not so awesome game.... *sigh* I still can't get over how much i hate the battle system. So much extra time I had to devote to leveling up characters at the end of the game!!! Disc four, almost last boss, and I was stuck with characters around level 50, and the other half under 22.... stressed stressed stressed THat battle system.... stare stare stare Now, on the opposite hand is X-2. GREAT battle system, but not so great storyline.... Just combine the two, and have a male hottie villain, and it would be an AMAZING game!!!!

Actually I LIKED the FF8 system... I thought the magic was GREAT!!! but then I have a surplus of patience for that kind of thing, so I could max out even the rarest spells for all 3 main characters.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:49 pm
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna

Actually I LIKED the FF8 system... I thought the magic was GREAT!!! but then I have a surplus of patience for that kind of thing, so I could max out even the rarest spells for all 3 main characters.

Ugh, drawing was too difficult, and if I DID max out magic (Which I usually did) I couldn't use them because they were junctioned to my stats!! Did you ever get to the end of the game, 'cause if so, you're going to regret having only 'three main characters'. *sigh* I never did find many GFs either. I also hate how the EXP you get from battles is only for the ones in the battle. Your inactive members don't get any EXP. And the monsters level up with you, so there's no such thing as easy monsters!!! gonk I eventually got to the point, where all the time I put Squall into berserk and then drew and cured when needed with the other two characters. Actually, it turned out a very good strategy considering Squall junctioned with Pandemona+haste+berserk+pressing the trigger turned out to do some almost continuous high damage.

Gah!!!!!! *pulls hair* NOOOOO!!! Stupid Youtube... They're removing a lot of anime because of copyright infringement!!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WATCH ANIME NOW!!!???? crying crying crying *please let it still be there...* Phew, Weiss Kruez is still there... MUST GO ON ANIME WATCHING SPREE!!!! Not that I haven't been, but...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:40 am
That bites, I was going to catch up on watching some of the more popular ones you don't see so often, like Yu Yu Hakusho, the series takes forever and there's no way I'm going to buy the entire series. I don't like it THAT much. stare

In other news, here's a rough draft of the first page of my Webcomic  

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:23 pm
That's kinda rough-draft-less.....

Yeah, now I have to download some anime... through torrents... and it's SO SLOW! gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:11 am
whoops redface Did I forget to post the link again sweatdrop

here it is sweatdrop sweatdrop

User Image  

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:21 am
Kawaii!!!

*clings to Furry* FINALLY SOMEONE IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!! gonk I was on all yesterday 'till early in the morning, and no one was on. I actually found myself ventring out of guilds to talk to people. O.O A scary experience.... Except, NOW I actually have somewhere to go..... *sigh*  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games