Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Abandoned Hospital ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:53 pm
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

-Законите на физиката се моите оружје-
Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you

Kyosuke's eyes went wide. Dan had destroyed one of the engines and killed their only chance of getting out of here as oil leaked. Kyosuke smirked, saying, "Your very dumb, aren't you, boy?" He said, raising his gun and firing it at the engine to make it explode. But Dan had time before The bullet made the engine explode. If He didn't get out of the way, he would surely be caught in the explosion, which would destroy the plane and the helicopter inside.

-Јас ќе го користи сè знаеш против вас-
These city walls ain't got no love for me
I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story
And oh I scream for you

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:53 pm
User Image
Alice gulped, hiding behind Chris.

User Image
Tori kept shooting and reloading. She had at least a quarter of them dead. She slmmed into the door agian, only leaving a huge dent. "Help!" She yelled agian,  

HelicaI

redx6504

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:57 pm
Dan put his hand in the way and made a spiked shield to catch the bullet no im not stupid and im not a boy im 27 years old he said waile walking closer to him to strike holding his shield out covering his whole body but his eye so he could see where we he was going but even the eye was protected by a clear spike it was like a giant riot shield with spikes on it that can impale you  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

And all I see is you

Kyosuke laughed as his wings flapped, taking him high into the air and away from the reach of Dan. "You can't fly, you hulking behemoth, and you can't protect the Plane from up here." He said, shooting the engine again. Even if Dan was this far, he would still be blasted.

And oh I scream for you

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:59 pm
C H R I SXXXR E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris looked at Alice, "C'mon. Let's go find the others." He started to walk with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:04 pm
User Image
Alice walked behind him, very close. "D-do you think the others are ok?" She asked.

User Image
"What am i!? Chopped liver!?" Tori yelled, taking out her katanna and fighting them that way. she rammed agianst the door agian, denting it further in.  

HelicaI

redx6504

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:13 pm
Dan jumped in the air to the hight of where he was I HAVE SUPER STRENGTH REMEMBER! THAT INCLUDES MY LEGS Dan then swings at him at the same time the plane explodes the shock wave giving his fist and extra KICK  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:15 pm
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

And all I see is you

Kyosuke bent back while he put his guns back in his holsters, his hair flicking the fist as it swung over him. "Yes, but you can't stay up here..." He said as he grabbed his ten foot sword, swinging it in a huge arc aimed at Dan's stomach. If it would hit, it would easily cut him in half.

And oh I scream for you

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

redx6504

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:19 pm
Dan pushes off him to get distance then shoots 18 spikes at him out of his palm then falling to the ground leaving a large dent in the road to witch he pushed off going to his feet and grabbing them to pull him down with his hevey lead spiked 746 pound body nothing could hold that up in mid air  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:23 pm
((sence its like, past midnight, imma go to bed. g'night X3))  

HelicaI

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:26 pm
( Its 9:00 pm here... I stay up all night)

User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

And all I see is you

Kyosuke slapped the spikes away with his metal like wings and when Dan grabbed his foot, Kyosuke flapped with all his might, his T virus going overboard. Even though he was being pulled down, his wings started to spread out and become larger, since it was made by the T-virus. Soon, Kyosuke had huge wings which started to raise himself as well as Dan. With each mighty flap, A huge gust of wind came from his wings as he started to pull Dan off of his feet.

And oh I scream for you

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:28 pm
Dan needed to increase his weight so he cover'd his whole body in spikes making him weigh 4 tons and they kept building on making him weigh more and more each secound  

redx6504

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:29 pm
C H R I SXXXR E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris kept walking. He was at the entrance of the hospital and looked at her. "They should be doing fine." He said with a slight smile. "If you know them like i do, they can handle themselves."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Barry heard what Sarah had to say no i didint know Wesker had his hands on something like that of coarse i thought he was dead till i met you guys on the radio Barry said waile checking his colt python and reloading it and making sure its not jammed i think we should help Dan dont you? Barry said to Sarah and Ray, Ray looked at Barry and said im all for killing him that is if Sarah is they then both looked at Sarah waiting for her to give the ok to attack  

redx6504

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:37 pm
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

And all I see is you

Kyosuke looked down. Too heavy as he thought. He Slashed downwards with his huge sword at Dans hand ,enough power to cut through all the armor and cut his hand off if he didn't move his hand.

And oh I scream for you

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games