Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Boathouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:26 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: Cameron. WHERE am I: The Boathouse. WHAT am I doing: Standing in line. WHAT'S On my mind: I hope I didn't interupt. WHO'S with me: Nell, Gracie, Rose.
Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin sighed, it seemed she ruined their moment. Not that she was a little happier he wasn't holding her hand. She changed her thoughts to something useful to her. It was her goal to make it in Gryffindor. Maybe she should dye her hair, but what color...? Not blue, Gracie already had that. Maybe purple or bright red..But, she still needed to be herself, right? So maybe brown on top and purple beneath it? It sounded good to her. She'd ask Gracie about it later. When Gracie whispered her a command, she nodded. Laughing lightly, trying not to make it obvious she was acting.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:....)}
User Image

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:33 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie nodded her head, smiling and laughing along with Caitlin; all the while keeping Cameron in the corner of her eye to see if he was paying attention. Gracie's laugh was loud and happy. It didn't sound forced at all, but then again it wasn't really. She could find anything in any situation to laugh about. Like right now, the look on both Daisy and Cameron's faces were pretty hilarious.

OOC:...

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: Why does this always happen to me.
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

Daisy sighed as Cameron walked away and she followed. That stupid girl ruined it for them and she really like the boy. It seemed like when ever she liked a guy though something always went wrong. When Daisy made it back up to Cameron's side she looked over at Caitlin and Gracie knowing what they were doing. She shot Caitlin a stay out of my way look and then took her attention back to Cameron."So....,"she said awkwardly trying to spark up a conversation. 

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:42 pm
I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
Chantale Ellis

House: Unsorted
Year: First
Pureblood

Nell raised an eyebrow at Gracie's loud laughter while she and Caitlin were together and followed their eyesight to see what was making them laugh. When she saw only Cameron and Daisy it took a while to put two and two together, but when she did she couldn't help but giggle herself. She decided to help out and went bouncing over to the slightly taller girl and raised her hands to each side of her mouth and pretended to whisper conspiratorially into her ear."Just keep giggling with Gracie, I guarantee he's watching you."

What I'm wearing: Isn't she cute?
Who's she with: Gracie and Cailin
Thoughts: Drama bomb!

I just kicked down, I love when I’m seen
Yeah, and if I’m on a tour back, the message is free
Then there’s a fire, a ray, a knot in sight
And if you get popped here, you get ‘em a lot
You get a heart, bake

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:46 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron walked into the line with Daisy. As they strolled to the group of first years waiting to get into the school, he looked over at Caitlin and Gracie as he heard them laughing. What's so funny? he wondered, but he was too far to ask. Instead, he kept his eyes on the ghost, which is when Daisy flashed Caitlin a look. "Are you going to ask the ghost which house he could see you in?" Cameron asked his friend. Some other students already asked, and other ones were asking now.

wearing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:49 pm
Kyle Rowanoak

Kyle looked over at the girl then looked away, "Hey." Kyle tried to look serious and tough. "Who am I kidding? I can never be like him." he pointed at the boy behind him with a somewhat sad expression.  

Fantasic Captain Killjoy

Desirable Guildsman

4,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:49 pm

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Gracie saw the nasty look Daisy gave them. Smirking, she winked at Daisy. She smiled as Cameron looked their way. "It's so working." She whispered to both Nell and Caitlin. "I know my way around the boys." She said and then started laughing about her own comment.

The days are fading

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:50 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: Cameron. WHERE am I: The Boathouse. WHAT am I doing: Standing in line. WHAT'S On my mind: What did I do to her? WHO'S with me: Nell, Gracie, Cameron, Not Daisy...
Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin looked at the girl he was with, looking away quickly, biting her lip. She laughed again, hiding her face that was now red. She allowed her eyes to drift up to the girl, but looked back down. "I didn't do anything to you. I was just talking to my friend.."She said with a tight smile. She looked up at the girl, chewing her lip as she looked at her. She turned back to her friends, smiling at her own bravery.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:....)}
User Image

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:58 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron's eyes drifted away from the ghost and onto Caitlin as she spoke to Daisy. Why was she speaking to her? Did I miss something? he wondered, keeping this question to himself. He hadn't heard Daisy say anything to Caitlin, but maybe she did, and Cameron just missed it. Hmm, he pondered, thinking back to a moment ago. What happened?

wearing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:16 pm

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Gracie smirked and nodded her head politely. "That's right." She said with a pleasant smile at Daisy. "I told her that I'm just such a magnet that I'd have a boyfriend by tomorrow. Apparently that was pretty funny." She laughed, making up the story on the spot. Her face suddenly became serious again, as she stared down Daisy. "Do you have a problem with that?" She asked.

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:16 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Unsorted // First Year // The Boathouses // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle and Gracie
CURRENTLY FEELING // Amazed
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'This is so cool...'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide tilted her head, nodding in agreement. "What do you think she's doing? Watching us?" Ada's father had always told her that most magical creatures tended to keep to themselves. There was a lot of really uncomfortable tension between the wizarding community and their counterparts. Mostly because muggleborns and halfbloods were under no where near the same amount of scrutiny as the magical creatures. If there was one thing purebloods hated, it was the so-called 'lower creatures.' So, she was really surprised to see a mermaid. They were rumored to be some of the most reclusive.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:26 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron smirked when Gracie explained what her joke was. Caitlin laughed at that? he questioned. I will never understand girl humor, he thought as he let out a sigh. When the blue haired girl asked if the brown haired first year had a problem with what they were talking about, Cameron cocked an eyebrow. Several questions popped into his mind. Did the girls not like each other? Did they have a row earlier that made them angry with each other? Were they about to have another? Cameron didn't know the answer to any of the questions.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:27 pm
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯

"Aw, don't say that mate! If you want my honest opinion," Elizabeth began, her voice lowered to a whisper as she pointed a manicured finger nail at the various girls who had kept a close eye on him
"Girls always want what they can't have, if he was just with some boys, those girls would have never looked twice." She nodded, quite sure of herself.

Boat house
--- with Kyle Rowanoak
------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: Why does this happen to me.
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

Daisy saw that Caitlin wasn't intimidated by her and that she had friends backing her up. Daisy all of the sudden became jealous of the girl who also liked Cameron. She didn't know what to do so she just turned and walked away. A tear started to form in Daisy's eyes as she thought of what just happened and every other time it had happened to her in the past. Daisy may have seemed all tough and courageous to most of them so far, but they didn't even know how much she was teased in the muggle world when her parents moved her to America. Daisy started to fasten her pace when she saw a tree close to the boats and stopped at it. She looked out at the mergirl who saw her crying and looked at Daisy. Her face was now red and puffy for her tears,"First me having to deal with stupid muggles now this,"she said to herself quietly. 

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

seulrene

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image
User Image
~FIRST YEAR~UNSORTED~
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.
Kellan followed the other students to the boathouse. She was overly excited to finally be here. In fact she could hardly believe it at all. She just could not wait to get sorted. Her nerves were causing her to become almost jittery and jumpy. Like Hannah said, this was going to be a new start, a fresh slate.
.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

MOOD: Happy LOCATION: Boathouse OOC sad ( ))

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games