Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:30 pm
User Image
Hufflepuff|3rd year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele came running into the gardens, still looking for the blonde haired, blue eyed girl he loved so much. He was panting now from running too long. Despite his high endurance for running long distances, he probably ran a combined total of two miles trying to find this girl. And there she was, reading a book. He ran up to her, a happy expression on his face.

"You....wouldn't...guess...hold on a moment,"he said, pointing at the letter in his hands, catching his breath as well.

"Alright, so I was picked to play for the U-15 national England soccer team. And Manchester United, the best football club in the world, has chosen to sign me early. I will be playing with them during the summer. Well, there U-19 team at least," he said to her, a bright smile on his face.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:06 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

Second Year Gryffindor
===☠===☠===☠===

I'm gonna break the cycle, I'm gonna shake up the system.
And I'm not gonna live by your rules anymore.

Steele came running up to and started excitedly talking about something Muggle. She smiled slightly. "I'm sorry Steele, I only know what Manchester United is. Everything else you said is Greek to me."

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:29 pm
User Image
User Image

---------Can you feel the Magic
--------Can you hear the Love
-----Can you be the one for me?

══════════════════════════════╝

Lukas looked at the female centaur's head. "Just bruised it looks like." he said. "Diagnosus Exposium." he said, to find there to be no major damage. "Some rest and bandaging for you." he said.

╔═══════════════════════════
Will I feel the Magic---------
Will I hear the Love--------
Can I be the one for you?-----

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image
Hufflepuff|3rd year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

"It basically means that I am one of the best under 15 players in the world in soccer," he said, sort of disappointed that sye didn't know much about it, but it was okay. She was a pureblood after all

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

WyndiWingfall

Green Lantern

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:43 pm
User Image
→ centaur | forbidden forest at hogwarts | scotland →

User Image

Hadar let the wizard examine Sagittarius before he responded. (Fortunately, the young centaur's injuries appeared to have been minimal; Sagittarius's health aside, Hadar knew that the herd would not want to owe this human any more than they already did.)

"I acknowledge and understand the wisdom behind the choice," Hadar said evenly, bristling slightly at the fact that the wizard had felt the need to explain the reason to him - as if he were a mere foal incapable of thinking ahead! How many years - decades - did he have on this youngling? "But - and I mean this with little offense - that does not mean I have to like it."

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:44 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Caring
What I am doing: Walking with Newlyn
What I want to be doing: The very same

He walked into the garden with his girlfriend Newlyn and smiled at her. He grabbed her hand and kept it in his. "You look great tonight Newlyn," he said, kissing her cheek gently. She was only about a 4 inches shorter than he. She was either tall, or he was just pretty short. He didn't know.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:39 pm
When WE first came HERE,
We were COLD and we were CLEAR,
With no COLORS on our SKIN,
We were LIGHT and PAPER THIN.
And when WE first came HERE,
'Till YOU let the SPECTRUM in.

Say my name: Happy
And every color illuminates: Finally, we can talk...
We are shining: Jayden
And we'll never be afraid again: Gardens

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | S E C O N D Y E A R |

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn was pretty sure this was the happiest she'd ever been in her entire life. She held on to Jayden's hand tightly as they walked. When he kissed her on the cheek, she blushed, though it was hard to tell in the dark. Overcome with emotions suddenly, she hugged him tightly, wrapping her arms around his neck and burying her face in his shoulder. "So do you," she whispered and then stepped back. "You have no idea how happy I am right now, Jay. Thank you, for everything." The Hufflepuff smiled as the wind ruffled her dark hair and she sat down on the grass, not caring about wrinkling her skirt at that moment. She tugged on his hand, pulling him down beside her.

M A T U R I T Y is only achieved when one accepts L I F E as full of T E N S I O N.

And when we COME for YOU,
We'll be DRESSED up all in BLUE,
With the OCEAN in our ARMS,
Kissing EYES and kissing PALMS.
And when it's TIME to PRAY,
We'll be DRESSED up all in GREY,
With METAL on our TONGUES,
And SILVER in our LUNGS.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:58 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Happy
What I am doing: With Newlyn
What I want to be doing: Nothing Else

Jayden sat down next to her, putting his arm around her then pulling her close. He was enjoying his time with her. He looked at her and then to her eyes. That was definitely her best characteristic. Her eyes almost remind him of...nevermind. But they were beautiful and that is all he knew. "So how was your summer?" he asked, whispering into her ear to a point so no one would hear them and disturb them. "Apparently I'm a prefect so we have a little time to be together beautiful," he said, placing his hand in hers.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:33 pm
When WE first came HERE,

Say my name: Calm
And every color illuminates: I'll tell him eventually...

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E PU F F | S E C O N D Y E A R |

Newlyn leaned her head back until her dark brown hair spilled over his shoulder. She relaxed, her eyes fluttering closed for a moment, a gentle smile on her face. When he asked her about her summer her eyes opened slowly, and she shrugged lightly. "Same as usual. It was OK, but a little boring. I couldn't wait to get back here." the Hufflepuff said in a low, hushed voice, happy with the quiet. There was no need to tell him about her family right now, she reasoned. Why ruin the happiness? She would tell him some day, when she felt ready to share all her secrets. When he mentioned being a prefect, she tilted her head to look at him. "Really? That's great!" she exclaimed, genuinely happy for him. "But I hope I won't have to worry about you docking house points from me if I break a rule." the second year teased.

M A T U R I T Y is only achieved when one accepts L I F E as full of T E N S I O N.

And SILVER in our LUNGS.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:47 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

What I am doing: Kissing Newlyn
What I want to be doing: I don't even know

"I just couldn't wait to come back to school and see you're smiling face again. And it all depends. What are you going to do for me? I might have to write you up for being with me now," he said, rubbing her soft hands with his.

"United States is not what it is all cracked up to be though. England is much better. Plus, my favorite girl is in England as well. It definitely helps," he said, kissing her cheek again.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:31 pm
When WE first came HERE,

And every color illuminates: It's so nice just to be with him...

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E PU F F | S E C O N D Y E A R |

Newlyn giggled softly at his teasing, and kissed his cheek. "I don't know. That sounds like abuse of authority to me, Prefect Cloud." She gazed up at him for a moment before, leaning back against him, perfectly content. "Are you still Quidditch captain?" she asked, mostly our of curiosity. After his accident the previous year, she hadn't been sure what was going to happen with him and Quidditch. The Hufflepuff just knew that whatever it was, she'd completely support him.

And SILVER in our LUNGS.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:51 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

What I am doing: With Newlyn
What I want to be doing: Nothing Else

"It isn't exactly abuse of power or authority. No, yeah it is, but I think you worth it," he said, smiling at her. He laughed to himself for a bit then looked back to her. Her curiosity led to a topic that he did not really want to talk about, but he felt like he should.

"No, I relinquished that to Samuel Meridith, because of the fact that they need a captain that is able bodied. Unlike me. But hey, I get to spend more of my time with you now.So some positive came out of this," he said, putting his hand on her chin. He then flicked her chin and started laughing. "And that, is called bullying, but you can't do anything about it."

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:03 pm
When WE first came HERE,

And every color illuminates: It's so nice just to be with him...

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

Newlyn smiled at that. "I'm glad you consider me worth you being corrupted," she said in mock seriousness, still stifling a few giggles. When he explained his retirement from being captain she nodded. "It's for the best, I suppose. And I'm certainly not going to complain about having more time to spend with you." When he flicked her chin she jumped, not expecting it, and rolled her eyes at his laughter. "Yes, that is bullying. Congratulations," she said sarcastically, but unable to hide a spreading devilish grin. "But I know one thing I can do about it!' With that she started tickling him, mercilessly. She done it to her sisters quite a few times. She was laughing herself as she continued to tickle him, and then flicked him in the center of the forehead. "There. Your punishment had been administered by the great and powerful me. Never under estimate a Hufflepuff."

And SILVER in our LUNGS.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:45 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

What I am doing: Flirting with Newlyn
What I want to be doing: Nothing else

Jayden looked at her as she was trying to tickle him, but to no avail, he did not laugh. "I guess now would be a good time to say that I'm not ticklish," he said to her, laughing at her. He did like how she flicked him in the forehead though. "Ouch," he said, smiling at her. He then pulled her close in a vicegrip, giving her another kiss on the cheek. "Believe me, I'll never underestimate a Hufflepuff. My brother is the prime example. He is like ranked among up and coming Quidditch players and he is a Hufflepuff. But I think you're a tad less powerful," he said sarcastically.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:10 am
When WE first came HERE,

Say my name: Tired
And every color illuminates: We better go inside...

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

When Jayden didn't laugh, and then went on to explain that he wasn't ticklish, Newlyn gaped at him in shock. "Wha-?" She was cut off by him pulling her close, and she emitted a muffled squeal as he did so. She frowned in pretend disappointment. "Aw, darn it. I was sure I was the most powerful badger out there." She shook her head, and then smiled. It was getting late, and she was starting to feel the events of the day. "I think we better go inside," she said, standing up with a sigh and attempting to pull him up to his feet too. "We have classes tomorrow, and I don't want to be sleeping through them." She yawned quietly, holding on to his hand.

And SILVER in our LUNGS.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games