Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
New York City ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HelicaI

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:00 pm
User Image Grace walked over to where Alice, Sarah, and Sidney were. She smiled sticking out her hand. "Grace Willow. Mind if I stick around for a while?" She asked pleasently.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:16 pm
User Image

Sarah looked over to Jake. "Chris is inside the bunker Jake." She said and sighed, turning when she heard Grace approach them and speak. "Sure. Name's Sarah, this is Sydney." She pointed to her younger sister. "Sydney, you say the rest, i am going to go keep that thing from ripping Chris to peices." She said before leaving in a flash to go inside with Chris.

Sydney looked at Grace and smiled. She shook her hand. "Sure. Just, i have to say, I'm infected, and so is my sister Sarah. And some others though. Plus, Umbrella really has a bone to pick with our group, so don't expect everything to be quiet and calm>" She said with a light laugh at the end.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:44 pm
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John wondered briefly why Sarah had put emphasis on the name he'd given them. He pushed the thoughts out of his head and followed her into the bunker. As soon as he was inside, the smell of acid filled his nose. He huffed. Layna was definitely here.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image "No worries. I have a minor infection, but not that bad. My sis should be getting here soon...I lost her a couple cities back. I'm sure she'll find me." Grace said, warning them that there would probably be more. "It's nice to meet you Sydney."  

HelicaI

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image

Sarah got inside and walked further in. She saw Chris, trying to dodge the attacks of Layna. Him shooting at the curosive beast with all his might. She knew that wouldn't do anything. "Chris! Try and take out the legs, then go for the head!" She called. "It will slow her down more. But, you really have to be carefull, bullets to her blood seem to disolve with too much contact. You have to be quick!" She called, taking out her gun, cocking it and aiming at Layna's legs.

She growled. "I hate this damn dog." She muttered. "You can't kill it, and it only listens to one person..."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:07 pm
Sydney smiled and nodded. "Alright then. Nice to meet you too." She said with a smile.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:32 am
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John didn't hesitate when he saw Layna. He ran at the dog and barreled into the side of it, sending it flying. He braced himself for Layna's retaliation, snarling.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:35 am
Zandre Armageddon
`Natural Born Killer`

Zandre charged at Matt, trying to get in a few powerful blows to his head. "Don't let your guard down..." he muttered. Zandre didn't want this to end too soon.

Layna had taken a lot of bullets to her body, causing the acid to leak more as it dissolved through the bunker's floor. When she was rammed in the side she stood where she had landed with a snarl in return. "Kill..." she growled, her tail lashing out across the room toward Chris, ignoring the other canine experiment completely.

[[sorry, i have a couple reports due in government and english so I couldnt get on too much.]]  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:40 am
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John snarled and ran at Chris, pushing him out of the way and taking the strike for him.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:43 am
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris was pushed out of the way by Shadow. He cought himself before tumbling over somthing in the bunker. He aimed the rifle at Layna when she attacked him. Shooting multiple times, going for the legs first like they said, then the head. Always the head. He kept shooting, reloading, then shooting again. "Damn thing doesn't die!"  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:13 pm
User Image Grace looked over to where Alana was fighing Chris. "The T-virus is some crazy stuff..." She said to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:28 pm
Jericho sat there with his hood on his head  

shikamaru xxx temari

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:59 pm
"How many people does it take to kill one dog?" asked Geroge to Jericho.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:01 pm
Jericho laughed alittle " Too damn many " he said looking at the dog "come here doggy lets see if you can handle a real fighter "  

shikamaru xxx temari

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:14 pm
"agreed the flash grenade was for blinding it but that never occured to anyone." Said George.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff