Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Empty Classrooms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:51 am
User ImageUser Image
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 
t h e o c e a n a n d  i h o l d t o o m a n y s e c r e t s a n d t h e l o n g e r l i v e r o f u s s h a l l c a r r yt h e m a l l

ΦΦΦΦΦ мαry hαd α lıttlε lαмb, hıs εyεs αs blαck αs coαls... 

Rui felt a fist slam into her face, and heard the angry shouting of her brother in her head. She just giggled though. She laughed and laughed, sounding rather.... insane. She smirked, wiping blood from her face, and loving the fact that Elli was crying, and her little b***h of a boyfriend.... well now ex-boyfriend, was begging and pleading with her like a child. She continued to giggle madly, while Elli ran from the room, and Cam was turning to face her. "Crazy b***h? Like I haven't heard that one before." She said, finally cutting off her giggling, and smirking at him. Her gold eyes were aglow with amusement. 'What the hell is wrong with me?' She asked herself, still smiling and giggling slightly. In her head insane laughter rung out from her brother. 'You watched your mother and I die. And you talk to your dead brother.... nothing at all is wrong with you.' She smirked and stroked Cam's cheek as another giggle slid from her lips. "Have fun trying to fix this lovely mess Cameron." She said, pouting at him before smirking once again and glancing at the door.. As much fun as this was, her nose hurt like hell and she needed to find someone who could heal it for her. It was most definitely broken. And to think that tiny little red head didn't even have any muscle. If Cam had hit her, or even Elli's twin sister, she would be in a lot more pain.   

...If wε plαy vεry quıεt, мy lαмb, мαry nεvεr hαs to know ΦΦΦΦΦ

t h e o c e a n a n d  i h o l d t o o m a n y s e c r e t s a n d t h e l o n g e r l i v e r o f u s s h a l l c a r r yt h e m a l l

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:42 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameorn glared at Rui through her laughing fits. I'm not surprise, he thought, realizing she must have done things to other people as well. When Rui spoke again, Cameron shook his head. "Do you like ruining peoples lives?" he demanded. Honestly, if the twelve year old was a boy, he wouldn't hesitate to give her a good punch. Of course, if Rui were a boy, they wouldn't be in this situation. Instead of punching the girl, Cameron punched the wall as he walked out of the classroom. His hit wasn't hard enough to hurt himself because obviously, he wouldn't be able to damage the castle wall with a mere punch.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Ayden curled up in a corner of a room, trying to control the shaking going through her body. She was lost and she needed to get out of the castle, now. If she didn't... She didn't want to think about what would happen if she didn't. People were going to die because of her, and she knew it. No one else did. Hugging her knees, she buried her face in them and wished she would just disappear. If she did that, if she went away, no one would have to suffer, right?

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:26 pm
User Image
User ImageGryffindorFourth YearSeekerWriterPureblood

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door—
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more."

In the Hospital Wing: Romy watched curiously as the very girl they had been about to talk to sneaked past them and out the door. He looked at Anna, a sly smile on his face. "C'mon. Let's see where she leads us, then we can try to talk to her." He winked, then held Anna's hand as he led her out the door and after the girl.

In the Abandoned Classroom: Romy grinned, then slowly pushed the door open. He tilted his head slightly when he saw the girl, looking like she was crying. He thought a second of what to say, then quietly began to speak. "Hi there. My name's Romy, and this is my friend Anna. Do you wanna talk?" He sat down near her, offering a light smile. He pushed his sleeves up, showing faded scars from when he was a child. Maybe, just maybe, he could get her to empathize with him. "If you don't want to talk, you can say so. I know how it feels to get beaten up all the time. My dad was the one who did it to me." He looked up at her, eyes expressing concern for the girl. He wanted her, at the very least, to know she wasn't alone in this. He wanted to offer a hand to show her that he wasn't just going to use her to try and solve this. Yes, he hoped to solve the mystery, but he wasn't about to bypass his morals for it. He was determined to help this little girl, no matter what.

Wearing

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted—Nevermore!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Ayden freaked out when someone found her. She didn't want anyone to find her, she wanted to disappear. Eyes going wide, she shrieked, and vanished from sight. The only sign of where she could have gone was an open window, out into the night.

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:45 pm
User Image
It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed but won’t you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
And it's not easy to be me

User Image

Jacob entered the classroom after taking a circuitous route from the Great Hall. He wasn't sure what this meeting would accomplish, only that he and the other younger Chimeras needed to determine what was going on. Sighing, he sat down at an empty desk and drew out his wand, drawing lazily on the desk before him. Whatever he was going to talk about, he knew that this needed to be done. He took a deep breath, and then exhaled slowly. Calm nerves were the key. He got into his Vice Captain mindset, the same one he used for quidditch, and waited. He didn't know how long the others would take, and wondered if this would take forever or not. Whatever was going to happen, he knew it was going to be something that he could handle. Hopefully. His mind flashed back to the arguments in his house, and he banished them. Not the time for him to start doubting himself now.

----------------------------------
State: Nervous
OOC: Please don't post unless asked to, private conversation only.
----------------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me

Socks

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:00 pm
High dive into frozen waves
Where the past comes back to life
Fight fear for the selfish pain
It was worth it every time

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
Unwanted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Hufflepuff ☠ BeaterLionel

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Tobi joined Jacob only minutes after, not that he knew he was still trying to fight the effects of late morning wake up. At least he wasn't grumpily hungry anymore. He saw the lion sitting at a desk and not to startle him made a bit of noise walking in before sitting on top of a desk right beside him. "Soo....how's...life?" he truly had no comprehension of small talk.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

'Cause you are, the piece of me,
If our love, is tragedy,

I wish, I didn't need
Why are you my remedy?

Chasing, relentlessly,
If our love's, insanity,

Still fight and I don't know why
Why are you my clarity?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:17 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable in The Empty Classroomspace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Jacob, Tobi and Jerspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Curiousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Hm... more secret meetings, huh? Sounds fun...' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Who shot that arrow in your throat?
ஒ ஒ ஒ Who missed the crimson apple? ஒ ஒ ஒ
It hung heavy on the tree above your head ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gypsy arrived at the empty classroom with a smirk, not so long that the boys should've started to think she wasn't coming, but long enough that they should've wondered where she was. Maybe gotten just a teeny bit impatient. She'd not taken too long, she didn't think... after all, if she'd been too slow, they might've started without her, and she didn't think she would like that. It would've sort of confirmed her fears. She flounced into the room and hopped up on a desk, smiling at the boys. Jer was right behind her, so she gave it a few seconds before they both asked what he was doing there. "Sorry I took so long," she said, her eyes bright and mischievous. "Did I miss anything fun?" Now that was a laugh. Fun. She had no idea what they were doing there (hell, she doubted it Jacob even knew, and this was apparently his idea), but it was probably not going to be very fun at all. Ah, well. At least she could enjoy seeing them have to deal with Jer's sudden induction into whatever the hell this was. Should be interesting, to say the least.

ஒ ஒ ஒ This chaos, this calamity, this garden once was perfect
                                                          Give your immortality to me; I'll set you up against the stars
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:47 pm

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Tobi was saved from the dreaded awkward conversation by the arrival of Gypsy and a semi-familiar blonde boy that he's seen at the Ravenclaw table. He grinned at her question shaking her head. "Naw, jus' two teen boys failin' at polite conversation. An' who's he, yer bloke?" he questioned with a smirk and small eyebrow waggle. He turned back to Jacob with a semi-serious air and crossed his arms. "Alright, we're all here, wots the big idea with this....wotever the 'ell kinda animal mascot we got."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

If our love, is tragedy,

I wish, I didn't need
Why are you my remedy?

Chasing, relentlessly,
If our love's, insanity,

Why are you my clarity?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:16 pm
User Image
Old, but I'm not that old
Young, but I'm not that bold
And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

User Image

Jer stepped into the room, looking around. He was certain that just by being there, he was probably going to get Gypsy in trouble. Which of course as soon as he entered, one of the older boys spoke up. Which caused Jer to blink. He'd never heard of another student with his accent. Then again, he was in the house with an abundance of 'proper behaviour'. Well then, this should get interesting. "Oi, we're jus' china plates, no' exac'ly seein' each other. An' who are you? I ain' never seen ya around th'..." And here Jer paused, since he frowned and realized he had seen the older boy around. "Yer th' beater fer Hufflepuff, righ'? Wot kinda thing's goin' 'round here? Ya go' a interestin' group 'ere an all."

-------------------------------------------
State: Curious and surprised
OOC: ...
-------------------------------------------

And I feel something so wrong
By doing the right thing
I could lie, could lie, could lie
Everything that downs me makes me wanna fly

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:40 pm

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Tobi's attention was stolen away from the Gryffindor by the boy who walked in with Gypsy who answered his question with his cockney slang (making his lips twitch into a smile) and asked about the meeting. Before Jacob could start he answered him. "'No' exactly' ain' helpin yer case mate. An' ye, I'm him, no I don' know wot's really goin', 'cept for the fact that they keep tryin' ta keep it secret." he shrugged.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

If our love, is tragedy,

I wish, I didn't need
Why are you my remedy?

Chasing, relentlessly,
If our love's, insanity,

Why are you my clarity?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:49 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable in The Empty Classroomspace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Jacob, Tobi and Jerspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Curiousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Hm... more secret meetings, huh? Sounds fun...' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Who shot that arrow in your throat?
ஒ ஒ ஒ Who missed the crimson apple? ஒ ஒ ஒ
It hung heavy on the tree above your head ஒ ஒ ஒ

Gypsy blinked when Tobi asked if Jer were 'her bloke.' Like, what was that even supposed to mean? Honestly! As if she and Jer would be dating or something, they were just friends! The thought of anything else honestly creeped her out. When Jer said as much, that they were just friends, she nodded, perhaps a little to enthusiastically. "He's like, my best friend. Nothing weird. Certainly not my bloke or whatever," she huffed, crossing her arms and ignoring the fact that the hair she could see out of the corner of her eye was suddenly orange, not pink and blue. She brushed the offending lock behind her ear and told herself she was nervous because of this meeting, not because of Tobi's comment about her and Jer.

She looked at Jacob, and smirked, a bit of her usual arrogant self bleeding through.
                                                          "Thought Jer could tag along... we are short a snake, after all, aren't we?" she asked, her voice almost sing-songy. Tobi apparently didn't know anything more than she did, if what he'd just said was to be taken seriously, so hopefully Jacob had some sort of answers... or at least a better understanding than she did. "You summoned us, and here we are. So what's the sitch?" As soon as the words left her mouth, she wanted to wince. Had she really just said that? Where did she even get that from? Some bloody television show, probably. She distinctly heard it with an American accent in her head. A girl's voice... whatever. Not like she could take it back now, and it silence had hung too long for her to tack the rest of the word on it. Ah, well. Maybe she was just cooler than the rest of them. Yeah, that was it. Totally. She eyed Jacob expectantly, waiting. Not like he was their leader or anything, but he'd been the one who wanted to talk, right? So it made sense he should start the conversation.

ஒ ஒ ஒ This chaos, this calamity, this garden once was perfect
                                                          Give your immortality to me; I'll set you up against the stars
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:15 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Empty Classroom

With everything that had been going on around her, Mira honestly didn’t know what to do. She had talked to Leonette about a week ago about the concerns she had but all she got out of her (as expected) was not to worry about it. The Slytherin found that to be completely unacceptable as she knew the Avery family was not to be taken lightly. She may not know much but she did know that much. Deciding that that if she couldn’t get a helpful straight answer from her sister she’d just have to talk to David. If anyone could help her it was him after all.

After running into David earlier in the week, Mira asked if they could meet up in one of the empty classrooms when it was of course convenient for him. To her mild surprise he agreed to meet up and talk. As such there she was waiting for him to show. Mira was practically wearing a hole in the ground as she paced the room in thought. Would he even be able to help her? Honestly she wished she didn’t need to bother David with such matters but it was his family that concerned her. The Slytherin couldn’t believe how many things were bothering her that encompassed David and his family in general. Sighing to herself Mira really hoped she could get things off her chest so that she could stop feeling weighed down by all if it.

User Image

With: No one yet...

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

mc2

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 4:59 am
User Image
xDavid Sinclair Averyxxxxx
xxxx <7th Year>
Time: 2029-2030
Dressed: In his Uniform

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

David had been surprised when Mira had come to him to ask to speak to him in one of the empty classrooms. It had seemed important and besides he'd be a pretty shitty future big brother (well brother-in-law to be technical) if he didn't agree to meet up with her. Besides he liked Mira the best out of Leo's two sisters and always liked Mira, probably because she was enough like him she was fairly easy to get along with. (Well, she was a little more agreeable then himself, but they shared quite a few personality traits, as she shared many with her sister too, which David reckoned was the likable side others saw in her). David opened the door to the classroom they agreed to meet at and was surprised to see Mira pacing rather anxiously back and forth. It looked like she had been at it for a while.

"Am I that late? Or..." David began before walking in and shutting the door behind him and leaning against the door, crossing his arms and a frown forming, "...is it that bad? Obviously it isn't good regardless or you would have just talked about it at the time we ran into each other last instead of asking me to meet with you later."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 10:33 am
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Empty Classroom

Mira practically jumped when David entered the room. Damn, why was she so on edge? Calming herself she shook her head. “No, you aren’t even late…” she answered him as she walked over and took a seat in the last row of desks. “I imagine things could be much worse.” She added before rubbing her forehead. They certainly could, but for that to happen she’d need Wendy to completely backstab her and possibly just to ice the cake become a disowned member of the family.

“I hardly know where to start.” Mira sighed before going on. “Aside from the obvious summer nightmares we all had, which I hardly want to get into, there is one problem I’m having.” She wasn’t referring to the proposal in fact she was referring to the murder of David’s mother. She didn’t really know Cara but it still hit close to home for her. “It’s about the wedding… well less about the wedding and more about Timothy…” Mira started getting into it. She hoped that David didn’t think she still had a problem with the whole thing between him and her sister.

“What would happen if say I brought him to the wedding? What would the Avery’s think about Leo’s sister dating a mute and very likely half-blood wizard, who just so happens to be best friends with Benjamin Ryans?” Mira asked him trying to keep her calm about it. “Which leads me to another problem I’m having, how am I supposed to date someone without becoming somewhat friends with the guy Wendy can’t stand?” she added taking a breath. Mira honestly didn’t know what to do.

User Image

With: David

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

mc2

Hallways and the Grand Staircase