Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
█ Not a troll? PROVE IT! (Introduce yourself) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bayewulf

Tipsy Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:05 pm
Herro! I'm Bayewulf. I'll stick with that wink  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:43 am
Ladii Rican
IDKW I was invited, but glad to be here rofl

Anyways, I'm 19yrs young. I like poetry, music, scary movies, cooking, and hanging out with my friends heart . All I really do now on Gaia is manage my Booty Grab thread, the one in my siggy...

Its not for any complex reason - we're just always looking to expand and find new members! Plus I've been trying to hunt down people who have good tanks in the hopes that some of them will fill out our application to have their tank added.  

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Rona055

Lonely Phantom

29,615 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:21 am
I don't know if I've posted yet but you know my username. I was sent an invite so I checked out the guild liked it and stayed. My age is a secret I enjoy reading fiction, comics like Elfquest and manga. I love horror movies so October is really sending them my way.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:56 am
Hi, I'm Gail. Compared to all of you, I'm old, so we'll forget about saying exactly how old, shall we? lol!

I like to do what most people would consider boring: Gardening, fishing, camping, reading and messing around on the pc. I like Gaia because it's a good way for me to relax... other than fishing, camping or reading, of course. Gardening doesn't relax me. I like it, but it's hard work! 4laugh  

GailAnne Munchkin

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

edamomme

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:56 am
Hi I'm edamomme, but you can call me ed. I've been on Gaia since '07, my daughter got me started, but she's off to college now - where does the time go?
In RL I love gardening, love the diversity & offbeat humor of this site. Re BG - I'm still learning, but like to bump - as much or maybe more than grabbing, love to see friends tanks fill up with players.

Thanks very much for the invite!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:07 pm
Why are your ages secret! classified_fu lol but it's okay xDD lol~
welcome to the guild!~ oooh!! now that you talk about gardening I miss my grandpa emo emo he loves loves loves gardening.. emo emo emo  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

rurouniseishi

Cheery Bear

24,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:35 pm
My name's rurouniseishi. Most usually call me Ruro or Ruru. I answer to both.

Fan of manga. Do genealogy for fun. Not much else to add there. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:24 pm
Hello! I'm Am_I_God, though I usually just go by Ami or God. My mule, Am_I_Hermes, is a member too. I'm 20 years old and have been a member since 2005. I'm going to college, majoring in history and minoring in Judaic studies, then I want to go to graduate school for Holocaust and Genocide studies (no, I'm not Jewish. You want to talk about my career choice, feel free to message me :] ).
Despite how my avi is at the time I'm posting this, I am female.  

Am_I_God

Obsessive Millionaire

13,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:12 am
Welcome to the guild everyone! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:19 pm
You guys can call me any nickname you'd like. : )
I recently started a thread and my own tank and trying to get the hang of it.  

Sentimentally

Random by Nature

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:02 pm
I'm pretty sure I haven't posted here yet, so I figured I should.

Hi, everyone! My name is Danielle and I live in the United States. I'm 18. I joined Gaia in 2006, but I've never been as active as I am now.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:21 am
Oh hai.I'm Irony is Humor,but call me Irony to make it easier.My age? ninja Guess.
So I mostly spend my free time on the internet,reading books,watching cartoons or drawing.I'm too lazy to write more than that emotion_awesome  

Irony is Humor

Moonlight Raider

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:22 pm
I go by Rei online. I like movies, games, TV shows, comics... and am not a girl to be honest.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:09 pm
Hello people, i'm Lyekka (pronounced Like-uh) and i'm just trying to promote my tank. If you want to know something, just ask. It feels good to get out and try to promote tanks once again. Hopefully this will increase my grab numbers.

While i'm sure there's allot to be said. Who i am and what i'm about isn't something i can fit into one post like some fake synopsis. i would like to know where to post my tank to get things started though. It seems like i've really studied the forums but i'm still kinda in the dark here. Oh well. it's my first night here. i'll end up messaging Peachy or something i'm sure.....

To end on an upbeat note:
"My name is Lyekka and i came to get down!" *micro-rave starts up mid thread*

Lyekka

Rainbow Trafficker

Torpedo_Vegas_14

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:25 pm
So the time has come for me to post a hello. My name is Torpedo_Vegas_14 and it's usually abbreviated TV14 or just Vegas. I'm a friend of Lyekka's and i'm just here to get my tank out there and maybe make a friend or two. Right now i'm kinda molting so my feathers seem to have a little more color. This is usually good for mating purposes. What else is there to say really? i have an impressive wing span and i usually grow my fro out.... peace people heart  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff