Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:09 am

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron emerged through the barrier with his eyes closed. Since he was muggle born, he had no idea he would've made it through the brick wall without breaking his nose. Am I dead? he wondered when he didn't feel any pain. Maybe he rushed towards the wall with so much speed and power that he died as soon as he hit it. Slowly opening his eyes, the first year boy realized he hadn't died. In fact, there were many witches and wizards already boarding a train, which read 'The Hogwarts Express'. "Wow, this place exists," he muttered in astonishment. When Cameron's letter arrived, he thought it was just a big dream. His whole summer could've been the longest dream he's ever experienced, and when he would wake up, he'd just forget about everything. No, this is not a dream, he told himself, following the crowd of students who were headed to the train.

wearing

((Next post on the Hogwarts Express))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:47 am
Machlachlan Family

Angus Iona Tara

Jamesina Akira Dallas Dewey

The Machlachlan family moved quickly through the station. They were running late because of a last minute prank the twins had decided to pull. It took them all a few minutes to get everyone through the barrier, but once they were successfully on the platform, they saw everyone was getting ready to board.

"Mum, can I have my ticket now?" the eldest, who was due to be boarding for her first time, asked.

"Oh yes, sorry dear," Iona sighed as she handed her daughter the ticket. "I suppose I just don't want you to be leaving me yet."

"Well I'm not going to miss James at all!" Dallas shouted, crossing his arms.

"Me either!" the boy's twin said equally loud.

"That's a rotten thing to say!" Akira snapped.

"Now stop bickering children!" Angus scolded his children. "Now give your sister a hug goodbye. We wouldn't want her missing her train." Just as he finished speaking, Angus hugged his oldest daughter tightly, which was then followed by the rest of the family.

"Promise you'll write," Iona said tearfully.

"I promise Mum," Jamesina said as she gathered her things and headed off to the train.

{Jamesina's next post will be on the train, her family will remain on the platform.}  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:15 pm
User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
Eretria Whitethorne
Third Year - Slytherin

Eretria breathed a sigh of relief when she stepped off of the train. The last year at school hardly seemed real, and somehow she had a feeling it was because of her constant state of worry. She had hardly realized what occurred in class, and wondered precisely how much she had missed in her state of unease. No matter, really. The year was done now, and she wanted to think on what her home was going to be like now. Awkward silences? Somehow, she doubted that, not with her oldest brother's tendancy to be loud and obnoxious. Sighing, she leaned against the wall at the platform, waiting. She knew she had to one thing before she went back home, and at the moment, she could almost hear her father's voice berating her for her lack of tact at the end of the year. Whatever she imagined was going to happen, she figured an apology at least would be in order. Nothing less would do.

----------------------------------
State: Waiting
OOC: ...

Let's see what I can make of this...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:59 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Second Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Table
What am I doing? End of the Year Feast
What am I thinking? Quidditch...

Katrina stepped off the train, truly dreading the next several months. While most people looked forward to the end of the school year to see their families, Kat did not. She hated her family. And with her father dead now, that made Mad Morvin the head of the family. Kat felt a lump in her chest imagining what that house be like. The lump fell to her stomach as she remembered that she wouldn't be eating much all summer. And she would miss her... girlfriend? Best friend? Ariana... she sighed and glanced around the platform. "As I thought... no Marietta," she said, to no one in particular.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:10 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Dragonologist → Former Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

►The man... The mystery... The legend...◄
❤Engaged to a wonderful woman... Aravis Rosentha❤

Platform 9 ¾... It had been a while since Will stood on this platform. This time, however, he wasn't here as a student. No, Will was here to meet his girl... fiance, as she got off the train. This would be Aravis' last time here as a student as well. And Will had a surprise for her. His dragons were settling in well in their new home and Will hoped they would be enough to break her of her distaste for dragons.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

After a long and tiring journey, Heather stepped off of the train and onto the platform. She had changed out of her black and yellow robes on the train and now wore something more... summery. Sure, it was pink, but it was summer, so pink was okay. Right? Heather turned around to look for her sister in the throng of students. "Remy?" she asked into the crowd. If there was one thing she hated, it was being alone in such a crowded place. The Hufflepuff Beater had many plans for the summer ahead of her.

{OOC: First post with my new format!}

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:22 pm
User Image
Oh hot damn
This is my jam
Keep me partyin to the A.M.

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid
Single ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year ~ Chaser ~ Pureblood

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy stepped off the platform, glad to have changed clothes on the train. She stretched her arms out, and looked around. She saw Heather, and smiled. She walked over to her sister, dragging her trunk along. Haruhi flew overhead, happy to be off the train. Remy heard her sister yelling her name, so Rem walked a bit faster. "Heather! I'm right here!" she said, waving at her sister. She smiled, happy to be one step closer to home.

{OOC:}

»-(¯`v´¯)

You all don't understand
Make me throw my hands in the
ayer, ay, ayer, ayer, ay, ayer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:27 pm
User Image

Eretria Whitethorne
Third Year - Slytherin

Eretria rose an eyebrow as Katrina walked off of the train. She debated with herself whether or not she was going to gothough with it, but shook her head. Nope, she needed to do this. She walked over to the Hufflepuff and steered her away from the rest of the crowd getting off. When they were a distance away, Eretria bit her lip before speaking. "I'm sorry. About how I behaved when last we met. I didn't know about, you know, and it was wrong for me to assume that you were just like him."

State: Nervous
OOC: ...

Let's see what I can make of this...  

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

Heather saw Remy coming towards her and smiled. Her trunk at her side and Fukuro on her shoulder, she walked up to her sister. "I lost ya there for a second, Rem. I wonder where Mum and Da and Terren are. They're usually here to meet us when we get off the train." she said, looking around for her mother, father, and brother.

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:47 pm
User Image
That's when love can build a bridge of light
That's what turns the wrongs all right
That's when you know it's worth the fight

Mabyn Hawthorn
| Muggleborn | Former Hufflepuff | Herbologist |

Only love can build us a bridge of light

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´

Mabyn walked through the platform alone, looking for her daughters. Her husband and son were off at the Owl Emporium. She wanted to surprise them when they got home with two very special gifts: Heather and Remy. Spotting familiar blonde and brown heads, she walked up to her girls. "Remy! Heather! Darlings, I've missed you both!" she called, holding her arms out for two giant hugs.

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´

That's when love turns night-time into day
That's when loneliness goes away,
That's why you gotta be strong tonight
'Cause only love can build us a bridge of light

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:55 pm
User Image
Oh hot damn
This is my jam
Keep me partyin to the A.M.

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid
Single ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year ~ Chaser ~ Pureblood

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy looked to see her mum! She wondered where Da and Terren were, but she could ask later. She let go of her trunk and hugged Mabyn. She had missed her family more than she could admit, and it showed. "Oh Mum! I missed you! Where is Da? And Ter Bear?!" she asked, the words rolling off her tongue. She wondered if everything was okay, her mind instantly over-thinking and making the worst.

»-(¯`v´¯)

You all don't understand
Make me throw my hands in the
ayer, ay, ayer, ayer, ay, ayer

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games