Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Literate Seto Kaiba RPG: Lost. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 1:46 am
(Bumps.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:32 pm
Mokuba leaned over to whisper to Seto. " You can either sign a few autographs without showing much emotion or I can tell them your busy." Mokuba explained giving him some options to what he should do, either one would be Seto-like.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:19 am
"Tell them I'm busy." The other commented.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:51 pm
"Kay" Mokuba replyed obeying his brother. He turned to the fans holding them back a little bit. " I'm sorry, but my brothers too busy to talk now." Mokuba told the fans soon joined by two of Setos body guards.  

InunaideGner

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:08 pm
Atemu rolled his eyes, "Why must everything become so complicated? Why can't we just go eat in peace for once, and not be bombarded by fans?", he growled, but then smiled when he heard Mokuba's answer. And then it happened: A group of kids saw him, and at the sight of the King of Games they screamed in excitement, "Yugi!!!!!!!", causing him to yelp in surprise. He quickly ran behind one of Seto bodyguards, trying to get away from the cheering children, "Oh great... not this again...", he sighed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:30 pm
((ok, im gonna give the other body guard a name))" Domino, you take care of Yugi. Me and Raulen will deal with Setos fans." MOkuba commanded as they obeyed.((im not sure if thats how you spell raulen or not, i just heard his name in a episode so yeah sweatdrop ))  

InunaideGner

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:02 pm
InunaideGner
((ok, im gonna give the other body guard a name))" Domino, you take care of Yugi. Me and Raulen will deal with Setos fans." MOkuba commanded as they obeyed.((im not sure if thats how you spell raulen or not, i just heard his name in a episode so yeah sweatdrop ))

((I think that it's Roland... unless if your talking about someone else...))
Atemu kept himself behind the one called Domino, the tall bodyguard keeping the kids back. But those kids just wouldn't give up on touching Seto and him, and they just kept pushing, the number of them growing by the second, "Kuso!", he muttered under his breath. The children screamed more, their cries well heard...

"Kaiba! Kaiba! Kaiba! Kaiba! Kaiba! Kaiba! Give us Kaiba or else!!! Kaiba! Kaiba! Kaiba!" and these aswell...

"Yugi! Yugi! Yugi! Yugi! Yugi! Yugi! We want Yugi!! Give him up!!"

Atemu groaned, as to the fact that:

a) he was hungry

b) he was annoyed

c) he was scared that this children might actually do something to hurt them if they got close enough... and

d) he was envying the thief for not having to deal with this

Yugi moaned innerly...

/Hitori... this could take a while.../

'I know Yugi... I know... but this is what we get for your fame...'

/I know... but must it be so hard...?/

'I guess...'

The kids just kept growing in number and they were soon swarmed, the two bodyguards barely keeping them back.

((What a chaotic scene!! And the fangirls haven't even showed up yet... eek ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:23 pm
" OK, this is getting out of hand, everyone in the limo, wlel find a different joint to eat at."Mokuba commanded showing yami and Seto mainly to the limo first as others followed. As he and the two body guards stood out to try to keep the path clear til everyone was safe, getting a little messed up by the children in the process. Clothes were torn, hair was pulled, only one word describes it..choas. And then...they heard squeeling, and they knew...it was the fangirls. "Oh...crap." Mokuba said in a low tone.((wow, this is getting crazy xd ))  

InunaideGner

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 9:32 pm
InunaideGner
" OK, this is getting out of hand, everyone in the limo, we'll find a different joint to eat at."Mokuba commanded showing yami and Seto mainly to the limo first as others followed. As he and the two body guards stood out to try to keep the path clear til everyone was safe, getting a little messed up by the children in the process. Clothes were torn, hair was pulled, only one word describes it..chaos. And then...they heard squeeling, and they knew...it was the fangirls. "Oh...crap." Mokuba said in a low tone.((wow, this is getting crazy xd ))

(( xd Can you imagine what it would be like if that really happened...?))

Atemu shuffled into the limo first, Seto getting in next, and the rest of them slid in, Kisara's Ka climbing up on the seat next to the former pharaoh and resting her head on his lap. He stroked her scaly head, causing her to purr, and then he looked over to Mokuba, as the raven-haired boy quickly slid into the limo, and the bodyguards bringing up the rear shut the door, "Now what?", he asked Mokuba, as the limo zoomed off, leaving the screaming fans in it's dust.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:59 pm
"Okay, I vote we order delivery." Seto commented, looking exhausted from holding his face still for that long a time, he slumped into his seat, before he drifted off without much notice.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:31 pm
Mokuba noticed this and smiled slightly." I agree, we could head to Yugis game shop and order from there, if thats ok with you."Mokuba whispered looking at Atemu. He also began to pet Kisara softly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:04 pm
Bakura could hardly keep from laughing at the chaos that had greeted them at the restaruant. Seeing the Pharaoh so flustered made all this mindless wandering worth while. The albino thief leaned back in his seat and smirked. Free food AND he got to see that Pharaoh and High Priest get attacked by fan girls. This day couldn't get any better.  

oni_kura

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:31 pm
oni_kura
Bakura could hardly keep from laughing at the chaos that had greeted them at the restaruant. Seeing the Pharaoh so flustered made all this mindless wandering worth while. The albino thief leaned back in his seat and smirked. Free food AND he got to see that Pharaoh and High Priest get attacked by fan girls. This day couldn't get any better.

Atemu sighed and leaned back, noticing the thief's smirk, "What are all happy about?", he questioned in slight disgust, but he was sure that he already knew. He drummed his fingers on the leather seat in boredom, but keep his eyes on Akifa.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 1:47 am
"Well, you did say I was well known." Seto commented.  

Arashi Cloud

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 1:48 am
(Bump again!)  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items