Reply Anime
Naruto: On Toonami Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x6xnarutos_girlx6x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:58 am
Ill be mad if the take all the good parts out of heart NARUTO heart its like the only reason i watch t.v. ill be bored  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:47 pm
sooo true.its already just like 20 minutes an episode. i think? I'm going to try to see the original japanesse naruto episodes WITHOUT all that editing crap, (if they didn't edit it already too.) i hope not. they are more than likely going to be longer than the american version.
Alucard_CSOTN
well they are really gonna cut out alot if the show is really gonna be for kids ......... thats gonna suck eek
rofl  

bola98

bola98

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:50 pm
EXACTLY my point. (except for maby the hearts) . i love naruto and all, but not like that .
x6xnarutos_girlx6x
Ill be mad if the take all the good parts out of heart NARUTO heart its like the only reason i watch t.v. ill be bored

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:52 pm
yup! it well be a sad day!  

Bunest

Beau

Tamotsu Shuhei

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:00 pm
uh huh  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:15 pm
did you know Naruto Shippuden is now on Disney XD?!?!?!?!?! Don't ask me why it's on a disney channel but it is and i on't care cuz i can watch itin English now yay!!!  

the_darkest_death_of_love

the_darkest_death_of_love

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:17 pm
bola98
sooo true.its already just like 20 minutes an episode. i think? I'm going to try to see the original japanesse naruto episodes WITHOUT all that editing crap, (if they didn't edit it already too.) i hope not. they are more than likely going to be longer than the american version.
Alucard_CSOTN
well they are really gonna cut out alot if the show is really gonna be for kids ......... thats gonna suck eek
rofl

well go to www.naruto-tv.com cause they have the original japanese unedited version of naruto  
Anime

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff