Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Terrak Nor (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:49 pm
Mirror looked up at him through her tear soaked fringe and smiled faintly. "So where mine." She said back holding Daeva tighter.
"Uh sweetie! Can't breathe!" Daeva croaked. Mirror's cheeks flushed red as she loosened her grip on the poor woman. "How was your talk with Hika? I'm sure she was terribly cray cray."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:27 pm
Michael shook his head. "She was actually remarkably lucid and we talked a bit about the cruelties of those without powers and she gave me a much more detailed tour of this place than I received when I first got here." he said, smiling a little. "It was wonderfully helpful."  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:40 pm
Mirror's smile seemed to grow. "She must like you if she tried to hold on to her lucidness to talk to you. Usually she lets herself get side tracked. Good for you." And with a Yawn Daeva scooped mirror into her arms and stood up.
"Thank you for your speech Michael." She said as nicely as possible. "I'll hope to see you again soon in the future." Then she headed out to Mirror's room.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:34 pm
Michael nodded. "Same to you. Hopefully not under unfavorable circumstances." he said softly and then left to join his RA members so they could prepare to leave.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:39 pm
Mirror smiled softly over Daeva's shoulder. She made sure to reflect her slight glow of hope to him. She liked him...sorta. But Hikari had an unspoken claim on him so she would back off.

Jake on the other hand wondered over to a rock garden and sat in the middle of it wallowing. He wished Kira didn't have to go but she must. He would not be selfish and ask her to stay.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:53 pm
Kirari saw Jake sitting in the middle of the rock garden and, blushing, she went over and joined him. "Hi." she said softly, mentally cursing herself for not coming up with something more original. If only she wasn't so damnably shy around him.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:07 pm
Jake smiled and opened his arms and clapped his hands to make sure she knew she was welcome to sit on his lap with him. He didn't want to be alone right now but he knew she'd have to leave soon. That saddened him but he wouldn't let her see it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:17 pm
Kirari smiled a bit sheepishly before she quickly went and sat on his lap before he courage gave out and she retreated. "So . . . um . . ." she wanted to start a conversation with him, but she had no idea what the heck she wanted to say.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:23 pm
"I hear the pie here is nice." He suggested and kissed her temple. "In case you wanted to try it before you go." He smiled and tightened his grip around her waist like he didn't want her to move yet. "I'll always make sure theres some for when you visit. And...i-i-i-if you want to we can share my room I'll set it up so you'll get your own bed and that everything is fire proof?" Now he was blushing and very nervous.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:47 pm
Kirari blushed as well. "Um . . . well . . . um . . . I . . . That's . . . a bit fast, don't you think?" she was able to stammer out, her face turning redder and redder. She was flattered, of course, but she'd never had a relationship before. She had no idea what was fast or not. She just, she wasn't sure she'd be comfortable sharing a room with him after being in the RA for however long she'd be training there. More than likely, she'd be flaring up from embarrassment every couple of minutes or so.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:54 pm
"Yes it is, but well I thought it would be practical Oracle said we'll be getting a dozen or so more magi and well we're nearly full up. We've got plans to expand too, but we don't know when we'll be able to start work. So I was only thinking that we could share when you visit so to save space until the new wing is set up. If you want you're own room though I can arrange that." He smiled and held her closer. "Just let me know."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:01 pm
Kirari only got more and more red until flames actually burst out over her ears, cheekbones, and, of course, her arms as she nodded. "O-okay. I guess we could share." she mumbled, hiding her face in her hands, embarrassed, flustered.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:33 pm
"Ow!" He hissed flinchign away from her. "Ouch Kira that kinda hurt you know." He pouted keeping his face straight even though he wanted to laugh. She was so adorable. He couldn't help it. She was so easy to wind up  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:36 pm
Kirari's flames only flared from that and she quickly tried to leave his lap, her hands leaving her face, her expression one of horror. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! I don't have control over it." she was rambling, but she didn't want him to hate her . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:11 pm
Jake sighed. "It's all right Kira. I've had worse." He gently pulled her back into his lap. "It's okay just calm down."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games