Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Snag Mall (for all your shopping needs)
The Golden Sarcophagus [General Store] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoniqueBrie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:26 pm
Dropping 35 Snag Coins (55 -> 20) on a Shadow Vaccine for Castform.

Castform had 14 purification points, and I had 6 Vivid and 4 Joy Scents. I will use 3 Vivid and 2 Joy to get the 11 purification points missing and then vaccinate.

Shadow Sky will be replaced with Hail in Castform's moveset.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:21 pm
Dropping another 16 Snag Coins for 1 Cheri, Chesto, Rawst and Aspear Berry.

Edit: Make that 21 coins, because I'm also grabbing a Poké Ball.

Edit, the Sequel: Actually, it's 83 coins because to go with the Wonder Launcher I just got for Aden, I'm also getting:

- 4 Hyper Potions (12 coins)
- 4 Full Heals (12 coins)
- 2 Full Restores (10 coins)
- 2 Revives (6 coins)
- 2 each of: X Attack, X Defend, X Special, X Sp. Def (4 coins each, 20 total)
- 3 X Speed (6 coins)  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:01 am
Dropping 10 Snag Coins for two Excite Scents for Brian.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:23 pm
*drops off 36 Snag Coins for four Ultra Balls and leaves*  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:34 pm
Absinthe found herself in the dark recesses of Mt. Silver once again, seeking out a shop that she sought for some months past. This time, however, she was her for her own interests, and the young Deathrage made sure to remember what a certain Confagrigus hybrid looked like so that no accidents would happen like last time. With the help of her SNAG, Abby soon found herself in Nebu's shop.

However, upon arrival, it looked mostly empty. Even the shelves were a bit barren. "Yo, Nebu, you in here?" Abby asked, trying to look behind the counter. While she found nothing there, she did hear a voice somewhere in the distance behind the empty doorways behind the counter. She couldn't quite make out what was said, and she was in a bit of a hurry, so she took out and counted twelve Snag Coins, sat them on the counter so that it would be easy to see that there were enough, and right as she grabbed hold of one of the remaining Repeat Balls on the shelves in front of her, Nebu made himself know.

"Greetings, young one. I apologies for not meeting you immediately, you've caught me as I was judging my inventory," the large Confagrigus hybrid admitted.

"Sorry, I'm in a hurry. I paid you for a Repeat Ball, alright?" Absinthe asked, holding up said ball before turning to make for the exit

Fortunately, Nebu was a quick counter. "Yes, this is sufficient. Good luck on your conquest," Nebu offered, as he knew of the only thing Repeat Balls were good for, but Absinthe was already one foot out the door at that point.

[Absinthe obtained a Repeat Ball! Let's hope she doesn't need this safety net.]
[Nebu obtained twelve Snag Coins! Any business is good business!]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:42 am
*picks up a Shadow Vaccine at its new, lower price, leaves 15 Snag Coins behind*  

MoniqueBrie

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:42 pm
Freth finds her way into the store and purchases two five-packs of bait, handing over 14 coins in the process...though on the way out, she noticed the jars of honey as well. She contemplated, picked up the honey, five jars and tossed another 15 coins. If there were any left overs after her trip, she was sure Tristen and her significant other could probably use them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:50 pm
Buying three Bait and one Honey for eight Snag Coins.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:52 pm
One Net Ball for seven Snag Coins.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:15 pm
*leaves 25 Snag Coins behind and picks up a Dusk Stone*

(Murkrow's gonna evolve next mission)  

MoniqueBrie

DeoLux

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:24 pm
5 pokeballs, normal for 25 snag coins
buying  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:21 am
Going to say Ter made this transaction prior to going to Mistrallion Gym in his Badge Run. Also gonna stop RPing in this thread because I seem to be the only one doing so. Not that it isn't fun, but it's coming off as kind of a waste of effort.

Anyway...

10SC spent, 1 Light Clay obtained that Kefka, Terashi's Klefki, will be hanging on to.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

HauntMyCroissant

Thieving Phantom

9,850 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 1:36 pm
After an hour of trying to figure out how it works, Jean manages to timidly uses the SNAG to exchange five Snag Coins for a pokeball.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:47 pm
Freth would come into the store and manages to lay claim to a Shadow Vaccine to finally get Hakamo-o finally fixed and out of its shadow status.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:36 pm
Lykas walked into Nebu's shop, hidden away as it was in the mountainside, with intent and quickly found his way to the small corner that had been dedicated to Shadow Virus medications ever since the vaccine and Scents had been developed. Grabbing a couple of items, he headed to the counter, showed Nebu his purchases and deposited the requisite number of Snag Coins into the strange hybrid's shadowy hands for the items.

Vivid Scent(6) x2 = 12 + Shadow Vaccine (15) = 27

51 - 27 = 24 Snag Coins left after purchase  
Snag Mall (for all your shopping needs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas