Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 8:30 pm
((sorry, different character sorry, ill fix it, and seto did speed? eek ..i never knew that))
Mokuba didnt wanna think about that part of the past, so he just pretended Seto didnt mention it." I wonder how she knows him.." Mokuba replyed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:44 am
((That's okay. And Seto doing speed is my extrapolation. Nobody stays awake and alert as long as he does without something, and caffiene stunts your growth.))

"I don't know. She's never mentioned it." Seto thought for a moment to make sure. "She's usually so... easygoing that I wouldn't notice anyway."
~Like you're much different.~ Seth sneered.
~I don't want to hear any more from you.~
~I just thought you'd like to know where she went. You are planning to go after her after all.~ Seto felt Seth's over confident smirk.
~I... oh fine, so I am planning it, but only because she's in trouble.~
~Right... you just keep telling yourself that...~ Seth mentally rolled his eyes.
"Mokuba, she's in trouble. I need you to track the arm I built her so that I can find her. I'm going to find out everything I can about AK and where he is." It was late, but Mokuba could handle it. There would be no school tomorrow for either of them, but that was alright, there wasn't school anyway as far as Seto could remember.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 5:58 pm
"You got it."Mokuba replyed runnign off to the computer. Turning it on and putting on his headset he began his search. Brining up a map of the whole Japan area looking for the signal. Where could she be? he thought.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:15 pm
Luna found it was a lot easier to get around with her new arm. She could simply push through the people on the bullet trains. She made it out onto the right street, as far as she remembered anyway.
Naturally, she was right. AK jumped down from a fire escape and landed cat-like in front of her.

"Luna! You came back!" AK smirked. "How's your father?"
"Shut up. I'm not here for small talk." Luna swung inexpertly at his head with her one arm. AK dogded directly into Luna's other, mechanical arm. He fell to the ground and Luna climbed up to his apartment and fell asleep on the couch.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 6:51 pm
Mokuba found the signal. He wrote it down and ran to tell Seto."Seto. I found it, shes in downtown Japan, but its in a bad neighborhood. We should hurry."Mokuba explained.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 10:39 am
"Alright. You stay here okay? Things could get dangerous. If I haven't called in an hour, call the police. Got it?" Seto said. His brother nodded.
Seto went downstairs and grabbed his blue coat, hoping it would better disguise who he was. Sweeping his hair aside and geling it to stay that way, he left his duel disk on his bed and left.
~Don't you look like the terror that stalks in the night...~ Seth was being sardonic and bored all at once.
~You've been searching my memories!~
~Why not? You can search mine.~ Seth waited for what he was sure would happen.
~I can't do that right now, I need to find Luna, and I'm going to get help first.~ Seto replied, taking some satisfaction in the fact that he hadn't let Seth play him.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:57 pm
Mokuba obeyed Setos command and went back to the computer and brought back the signal. Even though he couldnt go with Seto, he'd make sure everything was going ok down where Luna was. Due to the stress indicator Seto programed in her arm, he'd know if she was getting hurt. And thanks to the logo on Seots trenchcoat, he could keep in contact with him in case something happend.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 6:54 am
Seto found the place easily and climbed the fire escape to the apartment. Luna was asleep on the couch, but otherwise she was alright. Seto was almost sure he saw blood on her hand. He blinked and looked again. He looked down from the window and saw a body lying bellow.
~Your girlfriend's in trouble, your girlfriend's in trouble!~ Seth taunted repeatedly.
~Shut up.~ Seto said. As much as he didn't want to he shook Luna gently to wake her.
Luna woke to someone shaking her gently. At first she didn't know where she was, but when she realized she took a swing at the nearest thing to her.
Seto cried out and flinched in pain, dropping to the ground. His upper leg had collapsed under the force of Luna's blow. He knew she hadn't meant to hurt him, but she had, and even worse, she was still asleep.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 3:37 pm
Mokuba had a bad feeling all of a sudden." Seto? Is everything ok?" he asked kinda worried.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:41 am
Seto had clearly gotten his phone out and called his brother. "No. Mokuba, I need you to call an ambulance," Seto winced when his leg moved unbidden. "Send it to the address I went to, fifth floor, and the alley way too. Somebody down there is dead."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:47 pm
((oh, ok i thought he had his white coat with the little KC talking device, my bad sweatdrop )) Mokuba was shocked, his reply was delaided til he got to take in what his brother had said. "Ok, I'll call someone right away. You be careful too." he replyed before quickly hanging up the phone so he could call the ambulence faster. He called and they were on their way.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:26 pm
((That's a talking device?! Cool. Seto's in the blue coat regardless.))

The ambulance attendants didn't recognize Seto immediately on account of the hair and the older coat. One joked that it was a last season fanboy and then Seto spoke and he realized it was the real thing.
Upon reaching the hospital Seto met the same doctor who had seen Luna before.
"You're getting to be a regular fixture around here Kaiba-san," he commented. "I'm going to have to put your leg in a cast."
Seto nodded, not really paying attention. He was more concerned with the body.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:30 pm
((yeah, in battle city when Mokubas looking up the winged dragon of ra, he talks to Seto through that thing. And in waking the dragons when their on their on the plane, he uses it to try to talk to the piolet. But yeah reguardless, just tell you so you might remember 3nodding oh and to me, I think you make the best Seto in the rps in here, but thats my opinion, just saying biggrin )) Mokuba had one of their shofers drive him to the hospital as fast as he could. Once they arrived Mokuba got out of the car and after asking the desk ran off to Setos room. He heard him make a wierd noise over the phone, which gave him the hint he was hurt too. First hed make sure he was ok, then hed worry about the body. he got to the door after Seto had his cast on, Mokuba hugged him tight but made sure not to hurt him." Seto, are you ok? " Mokuba asked with relief seeing as it was only a brokn leg, but still making sure.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:00 pm
((*is getting a swelled head* It's the cos. playing. If I can convince a bunch of half drunk girls that I am not only Seto Kaiba, but from Japan and in possession of my own company, I must be half decent. Mind you, they didn't know what YGO was...))

"I'm fine. I'll be back on my feet soon so don't worry about it okay?" Seto replied. "I don't know where they took Luna, but she's still exhausted. It's a problem with her arm I think, probably the regulating valves in her fingers. They were giving me trouble, but I was in a hurry..."
Seto lapsed into thought, checking and double checking in his mind if he'd fixed the problem, thankful Seth was staying quiet.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:39 pm
" Are they looking t the body yet? " Mokuba asked pulling slightly away from Seto to look at him.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games