Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Wu's Plot Thread! Mates and stuff~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:27 pm
Messed with a few things on the front paaaage. Tsilihu is now in spotlight because of Ela loff.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:09 am
Yin-Bug

and
Bluefire Dragonz

tag! <3  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:28 am
We could RP Zoey and her daughter if you wanted! Right now they are in her grandfathers Pad, so he's pretty protective of them, LOL.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:00 pm
For Maraba Edi:

User Image

Also an older former rogue, Dinah was always out-going and friendly. She tended to flirt with anybody (drawing the line only at cubs and juveniles, otherwise it didn't matter what species, gender or age they were), finding flattery to be an easy way to make friends on the road. Eventually she flirted with the wrong person and was attacked. She ended up in the Ela'wadiyi, nursed back to health by Muujiza. She was allowed to join and has been there ever since.

She's more insecure and anxious than she used to be, but she's getting better and still tries to be the same out-going, friendly lioness she used to be. Her primary worry is accidentally breaking rules or causing trouble since strict monogamy doesn't really seem like it would appreciate an indiscriminate flirt.

I know you said someday for a mate but I thought I'd put that out there <<  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:14 pm
Hey, can Keegan RP with Sifa as Youths? Also, Sinbad is in Sifa's family line too so they are kind of like family! If not, i am still going around with her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:35 pm

User Image
Liten, is a pretty uptight female who takes her job pretty serious but I feel like she would just melt when she meets Manju, thinking that he's childhood crushes are just too cute. She would reject him but would give him a sweet rejection but a rejection nevertheless.
I just think Manju is just too cute to past up rp with. > W<

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:01 am
Buffy_the_Bloody

I'd love some family RP! : D

Ecavi

Hey, am not complaining! Anytime is looove time. Down with it if you are 8D If you want I can set up an RP! ... and I need to go post in the tree ceremony. >o> *will do that... probably today*

Tilly_Milly_wolf

Ooh, I'd love some RP with Sifa! Grumpy little Keegan needs some action. whee

bunnyilove

Awww, that sounds adorable ;; Manju just grew to adol, but I'd be happy to backlog, I wanna RP more of his goofy cubby love.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:11 pm
wooga Paes
Ecavi

Hey, am not complaining! Anytime is looove time. Down with it if you are 8D If you want I can set up an RP! ... and I need to go post in the tree ceremony. >o> *will do that... probably today*

biggrin I would like that, yes yes. Meeting at the festival is easy and fun doings. They can meet before he's assigned a clan if that's easier, then no delayed information xD Early on the first day of the festival covers that.  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:27 pm
wooga Paes

SWEET!! i want this RP to be about Sifa having a fit from being slightly touched cause she HATES being touched sense she is a spacey girl.

can you start it please?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:19 pm
Do either of your rouge lined firekin boys need mates/flings? I have a lioness whom I have been looking for but it's so hard to find her a man when she is a child of the regents and relatives are... everywhere! xD  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:23 pm
Split Personality
Do either of your rouge lined firekin boys need mates/flings? I have a lioness whom I have been looking for but it's so hard to find her a man when she is a child of the regents and relatives are... everywhere! xD
All of them are currently taken, sorry 8( good luck finding your lady a mate!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:36 am
wooga Paes

Hey Woo I was wondering if you'd like some rp with my new Ela pride Wolf Clan boy. He needs some rp with his new clan mates and some character development while doing so.  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:38 am
Izzy Makani

Hey Woo I was wondering if you'd like some rp with my new Ela pride Wolf Clan boy. He needs some rp with his new clan mates and some character development while doing so.
I'd love to! : D He could meet Tsilihu and her cub?

I can start sometime when I'm replying to RPs/starting one for Tilly (maybe today, or tomorrow at the most), ooor if you want you could start something <3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:42 am
wooga Paes
I'd love to! : D He could meet Tsilihu and her cub?

I can start sometime when I'm replying to RPs/starting one for Tilly (maybe today, or tomorrow at the most), ooor if you want you could start something <3

That would be awesome!

I'll start something up. Just sitting in front of the tv doing nothing right now so I got some time.  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:00 pm
Tilly_Milly_wolf

SWEET!! i want this RP to be about Sifa having a fit from being slightly touched cause she HATES being touched sense she is a spacey girl.

can you start it please?
A couple days late, but here you go!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas