Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:57 pm
Faye blushed brightly and moved closer. "I don't want to train any more in case I end up...well losing control again...but I'm not sleepy." Faye whined a little with a sheepish smile. Of course she could think of a lot of things besides sleeping that they could do on a pallet.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:11 pm
Oburos shrugged. "Okay . . . then what do you want to do?" he asked, trying to be helpful but unsure of how he was to accomplish that.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:18 pm
Faye thought for a moment. Many things popped into her head. She bit her lips trying to figure out how to exactly explain what she wanted to do. "Well...how long did it take for you not to randomly make it rain?" She asked in a sort of wondering tone. "Cause no matter how much I try I seem to always make the trees explode."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:37 pm
Oburos blinked. "Um . . . well . . . whenever I got upset when during my first 100 years it wasn't uncommon for a real storm to happen . . . but . . . well . . . you're . . . how old are you?" he asked, uncertain how old she could be. You never could tell with any of the immortals. Except maybe the wolves. They had almost the same aging span of humans. Though once they got past their thirties it was hard to tell exactly what their age was.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:47 pm
"Um..." Faye said with intelligence. "I don't know...I've never kept track." She admitted and started picking at her lip. "I seriously don't know."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:05 am
Oburos shrugged. "Well . . . you look like you should be getting old enough to control it. Then again . . . if you just got those powers . . . I dunno." he was trying to reason through it, but different races adapted quicker than others. "Um . . . how quick can you adapt?" he asked, tilting his head.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:12 am
Faye shrugged. "Well I'm resisting the urge to tare off your clothe sand take you in the dirt like an animal and it's getting easier. Also I don't feel the crawling under my skin any more too." Another shrug. "Does that count?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:28 am
Oburos stiffened slightly at her quite blunt statement. "Um . . . I guess . . ." he murmured. "What's . . . um . . . why do you feel like that anyway?" he asked, scooting back a little bit, just in case she wasn't able to resist anymore.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:42 am
Faye smirked. His reaction priceless. "Because you are you." She replied simply. "I don't understand it myself but ever since I let the wolf out completely the strange feelings I was having about you for a few days came out and bamph it's you. Everything's centred around you now. But I won't do anything. Not unless you want to. Which from what I smell you're ready to bolt again."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:50 am
Oburos shrugged. "Well . . . um . . . it's not so much that as I'd rather not be jumped?" he said, trying to figure out how to word the sentence as he said it. "Again." he added as an afterthought. Fae tended to be just fine with sex but . . . there was usually some influence they were under. Oburos knew that whenever there was a naturally brewed storm he had a huge rush of lust. Or a blue moon would drive him crazy . . . And the spring and autumn equinoxes . . . and winter solstice. And the turning of the year. Or when the mood took him. Actually, he was more wondering why he minded it with Faye so much. Guess he just wasn't in the mood. Or maybe he had promised to protect her . . . and he didn't want her getting into something she would regret later.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:58 am
Meanwhile outside...

"Hey uh...Alpha..." A random asked with a grin. "That girl who arrived yesterday with the Fae...is she spoken for?" Sean stared at the boy who was rudely interrupting him kissing his female. He growled at the man who inched back but peeked a look at Heather. "Is she?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:10 am
Heather wondered how to answer that. "Well . . . from what I understand . . . the Fae is her protector so . . . you'd have to go through him, I suppose." she said with a smile. "But when she unlocked her wolf, the first person she went to was the Fae. So . . . I'd wager she's found her mate." she said with a bit of a giggle.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:13 am
The guy seemed to deflate. "That's a shame. Did he show return interest or can I ask her to participate in a plot to make him jealous?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:20 am
Heather glared at the guy. "You hurt that girl and I will personally castrate you." she snapped but then sighed. "But, no, he did not show return interest. More like shock. So, yes, you can ask her, but remember my warning." she said before linking arms with her husband and leading him to a more private venue.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:27 am
The man grinned and raced off toward the tent. He was a good trainer so maybe a male perspective might help him. "Hey uh the Alpha sent me here to ask if you needed help with changing without pain?" He said with a smile.

Faye smiled glad for the distraction. "Uh yeah I'll be out in a minute." She replied then gave a small smile to Oburos and headed out with the wolf who gave Oburos a wink and a thumbs up then followed Faye out and started first to teach her the wolf tongue once she gained fluency made a conspiracy to make Oburos jealous.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games