Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Daffodil Movement

Back to Guilds

Guild for the Daffodil Movement, a cancer awareness movement here on Gaia. 

Tags: cancer, awareness, daffodils, daffodil, movement 

Reply Archives [threads from previous years of the event]
Team Cervical of Teal and White-- Strength in Ourselves♡ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote for you favorite Dream Avatar!
  Brisk Ballad
  Rei Akira-Chan
  Meia15
  Euphorya
View Results

Dwn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:32 pm
Wow, You guys are so welcoming, I'm just back from a long hiatus, I quit when I was diagnosed. I still don't have a trading pass, but a friend gifted me these items, as soon as I get my trading pass I will wear teal and white, Do I need to wear them colours constantly? I change my avatar frequently. Dx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:36 pm
It shows team spirit and there are some really cheap and good looking avis to make too(:  

Brisk Ballad

8,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

tonarino

IRL Nerd

7,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
There is no rule penalizing you if you wish to wear something different, the daffodils and teals and whites are just to show our spirit. No worries, Dwn!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:11 pm

Jesalyn, I'll be starting your art prize tomorrow, I've been a wee bit busy.

“Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing.”

Faebella

Tipsy Fairy

squirrelly_girl_XD

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:11 pm
eek arts? heart biggrin

I'd be more polite, but my booty got handed to me at work tonight (gotta love being called old, lazy, fat, slow and stupid all in one comment) and I'm tired, and cranky >.>

Have a good day/evening  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:04 am
♥♥

D:< who said that to you jesalyn?! i'll punch them in the neck

euphorya

Nerd

Halwen Suri

Invisible Gaian

16,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:13 am
User Image My master is everything to me...

I find the profiles on first page interesting... hmm... smile

I think Miku's Strobe Light, World is Mine and Love is War show strength. mrgreen

@Jessy: What? That's just... mad twisted Will tearing a dead body to shreds erase evidence?
Just kidding.

...I hope I am everything for him too.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:45 am
My boss is........ different. I applied for a new job within the company. I'm volunteering to go from a computer job (I do address corrections for an international shipping company) to something similar to boot camp. Lots of hard core physical stuff. I'll be the only female down there and I'm totally looking forward to the challenge, I can't wait to get back to lifting 100lbs again. Boss tells me

"Working [on the first floor] is a lot different than [here on the fourth]. It's hard, and dirty work. I don't want you to go down there and fail. You've been up here for quite a while, and it's a different pace down there. I'd like to see you get built up to that pace, and it's not going to happen over night so we'll ease you into it. It's not like it used to be."

Granted he didn't out right call me old, lazy, slow and stupid but he really did (you kinda have to know the work to get the comparison and this would become TL/DR). He's one of those 'o, did I offend you? O well...' types. >.>

Always tomorrow 3nodding  

squirrelly_girl_XD

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Meia15

Codebreaking Genius

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:03 am
Objection!

Geezus, Jes. That's terrible. :c
Hopefully you'll get downalshngbearyhrstfju-HOLY ******** MY ALARM JUST SCARED ME. D'8
S-Sorry, I forgot my alarm clock was on... OTL
As I was saying, hopefully you'll get down to the first floor soon!
And if you look at the bright side, 'easing in' is a lot better than a plain old 'no'. >w<
-flies off to school-

Take that!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:28 am
♥♥

boo on your boss Jessie! show that Heman Woman Hater you can do that job and do it well!

euphorya

Nerd

squirrelly_girl_XD

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:34 pm
They've been 'easing' me into the job for 5 months now.... I've gone once to the first floor. LOVED IT asked to go again the next day (and pretty much everyday since) and they keep telling me they want me to 'recover' from my one day... three months ago.

I've got the labor compliance chick on my side through this all so if they don't play nice with me, they have to fight with her (and she brings lawyers)

Call me crazy but I love the physical part of the job. It's gonna be another battle tonight though, *gears up for the fight* scream scream scream scream

Have fun at school!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:52 pm
Im positive anything they do you can do it better Jesalyn!(;  

Brisk Ballad

8,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Cooky_Bandit

4,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:28 pm
Welcome to Team Cervical Dwn! heart blaugh

@Jessie: I'm sure once you get the hang of it you'll be the best on the first floor! That's probably why he doesn't want you down there. XD

@Euphie: Heman woman hater! >u< That one cracked me up! At least Watson is as clever as ever! Peeing on Reg's side of the bed? xD Classic!

Is it too late to enter the bunny theme contest? =n=

I'm sorry if I'm not on very much. D: All the senior nonsense and AP testing are taking a toll on me. DX ((It'd be nice to have a phone that has the mobile Gaia app just for TDM. XD ))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:04 pm
Hello, I was wondering if I could join the team.  

I_heart_KisamexItachi

4,675 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Brisk Ballad

8,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:44 pm
Of course you can KisamexItachi!(:
How are you??(:  
Archives [threads from previous years of the event]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games