Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Republic City Role Play
Welcome to Republic City! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:16 pm
VintageAutomaton
Maylin_C
VintageAutomaton

WiseTurtleSage

I love you both right now <3. And heck yeah to All That! Gosh the 90s I miss it so much. The only stuff we actually have that's good right now is Avatar and Adventure Time. I'm sorry to all of those who dislike Chowder,Flap Jack, and MAD TV but I just feel like those cartoons have just turned bad. Oh yeah anyone remember As Told by Ginger?

OMG YES
I still remember the one episode where the blonde girl stuffed herself with tissues and they came out while she was swimming...
I also remember the theme song lol " the grass is always greener on the other side~"

Lolz XD I loved the theme song. And her name was Courtney. I think it was. I thought that was sorta umm awkward when I was little but at least she was saved from embarrassment. What other shows do you guys remember?  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 5:36 pm
Doug, bobby's world, Daria(never liked it to be honest), Anything from Fox on a Saturday morning,Swat Kats, Pepper Ann, double dare, oh man the list can go on for days, my nostalgia has peaked.  

WiseTurtleSage

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:17 pm
OH MY GOSH! I LOVED DOUG AND SWAT KATS! Pepper Ann was cool too but I never watched much of it. Oh does anyone remember Digimon?  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:17 pm
Hey everyone~ My name is Reilly, but I love nicknames, so you can call me whatever! I love to role-play and will only turn them down if I am busy, so don't be afraid to ask! I don't bite...too hard wink
I am a complete Bolin fangirl, just thought you should know! I look forward to talking and role-playing with everyone! heart

Sly_As_A_Kitsune

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:55 pm
Sly_As_A_Kitsune

Nice to meet you Reilly. It's nice to meet another Ouran High School Host Club fan. Who is you're favorite by the way, if you don't mind me asking. Lolz XD Oh! And I look forward to roleplaying with you as well.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:59 pm
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune

Nice to meet you Reilly. It's nice to meet another Ouran High School Host Club fan. Who is you're favorite by the way, if you don't mind me asking. Lolz XD Oh! And I look forward to roleplaying with you as well.

Nice to meet you too! My favorite would have to be Kyouya ^_^

Sly_As_A_Kitsune

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:03 pm
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune

Do you mind if I call you Kyouya-Sempai then? And for me I love Mori-Sempai. Oh and by the way awesome character smile  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:06 pm
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune

Do you mind if I call you Kyouya-Sempai then? And for me I love Mori-Sempai. Oh and by the way awesome character smile

Sure, thats fine! Mori is my second favorite ^_^

Sly_As_A_Kitsune

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:19 pm
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune

Lolz XD My second favorite character in the series are the Hitachiin Twins ^_^. And alrighty Kyouya-Sempai!  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:20 pm
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune

Lolz XD My second favorite character in the series are the Hitachiin Twins ^_^. And alrighty Kyouya-Sempai!

I just love them all o.o Such a good show.

Sly_As_A_Kitsune

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:25 pm
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune

Ikr! Did you watch the English Version or Japanese Version?  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:27 pm
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune

Heh...Both xD

Sly_As_A_Kitsune

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:28 pm
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune

Heh...Both xD

Lolz XD wow. I watched a bit of both too. I love Vic Migongna as Tamaki! He does the role real well as him!  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:30 pm
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune

Heh...Both xD

Lolz XD wow. I watched a bit of both too. I love Vic Migongna as Tamaki! He does the role real well as him!

I know! Vic is one of my favorite voice actors. I met him in February just a few days before my birthday :3 I got a hug and he signed my Edward Elric plushie~!

Sly_As_A_Kitsune

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:35 pm
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune
Maylin_C
Sly_As_A_Kitsune

Heh...Both xD

I know! Vic is one of my favorite voice actors. I met him in February just a few days before my birthday :3 I got a hug and he signed my Edward Elric plushie~!

Awwwwz ^_^ He is such a sweet guy! And oh happy delayed birthday! He's one of my favorites too! I loved when he played Dark on DN Angel  
Republic City Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games