Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::The World Is Ours::}}
Introductions ::{{Say hi!}}:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Z4nz1b4r

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:28 am
Lol, I'm 19, but I feel so oooold hearing that! Don't worry though, my level has never gone above mid-lit sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:41 am
Z4nz1b4r
Lol, I'm 19, but I feel so oooold hearing that! Don't worry though, my level has never gone above mid-lit sweatdrop

Kewl, you're my age then. I'm 20. biggrin  

Vruez
Vice Captain

High-functioning Snowflake

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:46 am
Hello to all.feel free to call me Nala and as for my age lets just say i am 18. my rp skills very depending on who i am rping with. (What i can post depends on what i have to work with.) When it comes to romance rps i do any type but yaoi. (Sorry do not mean to offend if i do.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:45 am
Neko Queen Nala
Hello to all.feel free to call me Nala and as for my age lets just say i am 18. my rp skills very depending on who i am rping with. (What i can post depends on what i have to work with.) When it comes to romance rps i do any type but yaoi. (Sorry do not mean to offend if i do.)

Hello Nala. biggrin Can I call you that ?

Welcome to the guild. And dont worry about offending anyone, everyone here has their own opinion.

Btw, I checked out your roleplay. It's nice. Goodluck with that. biggrin And thanks for joining the guild, and also for creating a new roleplay. Hope you have fun here. biggrin  

Vruez
Vice Captain

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:07 am
Vruez
Neko Queen Nala

Hello Nala. biggrin Can I call you that ?

Welcome to the guild. And dont worry about offending anyone, everyone here has their own opinion.

Btw, I checked out your roleplay. It's nice. Goodluck with that. biggrin And thanks for joining the guild, and also for creating a new roleplay. Hope you have fun here. biggrin
Thank you so far no one seems to wa to take part in the rp but i will gie it a few days hopefully someone wants to take part in it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:16 am
Hello everyone, call me K. I'm old. As is OLD. Late twenties. Blarg. I've been RPing for years. I do Lit to Advanced Lit. I am also an aspiring novelist. I'm a horse trainer, career wise. I have an RP idea that I was considering developing into a novel, but I might just put it up here in the lit section.

So hello everyone!  

Robotic KiaKat

Vruez
Vice Captain

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:27 am
Robotic KiaKat
Hello everyone, call me K. I'm old. As is OLD. Late twenties. Blarg. I've been RPing for years. I do Lit to Advanced Lit. I am also an aspiring novelist. I'm a horse trainer, career wise. I have an RP idea that I was considering developing into a novel, but I might just put it up here in the lit section.

So hello everyone!

Hello. biggrin

Sure, the lit.section is completely at your disposal. Feel free to hold any roleplay you want to, I'm very sure that the literate section of the guild will happily respond to it. And, btw, dont consider yourself so old, I'm early twenties, not too far behind.

I'm very glad that you joined. Thanks a lot. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:12 pm
No problem. I'm always on the lookout for other quality writers.
RPing is my way to keep my creative prose alive when I get to bogged down in mechanics on my larger works.  

Robotic KiaKat

Vruez
Vice Captain

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:42 pm
Robotic KiaKat
No problem. I'm always on the lookout for other quality writers.
RPing is my way to keep my creative prose alive when I get to bogged down in mechanics on my larger works.

Same for me. It's like a breath of fresh air, a moment of bliss. So, I understand you. And thanks a lot again. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:41 am
Hajimemashite!!! I know that the User says aira_rein... but I prefer to be called Melon or Rein. Either one is fine. I've been on gaia for a while now. No I just started young. I'm not old I'm only 16. But I have been on here since I was 11 with breaks in between. Its almost been half a year since I got on. I normally don't get on gaia during the school year. However next month is the last month so I decided to get back on! My style mostly consists of extreme and accurate to simple and plain details depending on the RP. Sadly I cannot find the comma button on the kindle so I'm sorry.  

Himemii

Timid Lover

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:52 am
aira_rein
Hajimemashite!!! I know that the User says aira_rein... but I prefer to be called Melon or Rein. Either one is fine. I've been on gaia for a while now. No I just started young. I'm not old I'm only 16. But I have been on here since I was 11 with breaks in between. Its almost been half a year since I got on. I normally don't get on gaia during the school year. However next month is the last month so I decided to get back on! My style mostly consists of extreme and accurate to simple and plain details depending on the RP. Sadly I cannot find the comma button on the kindle so I'm sorry.

Haithere! Welcome to the guild, Melon. I'm glad you decided to come back on - experienced rp'ers are always great. See ya on the subforums~!
xPoppi  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:55 pm
Salutations biggrin The pseudo-name's Aristophillia, or Ari, either will work. I started rping a few years ago, but never REALLY got into it until about 6 months ago. I'm not all that great D: but I'm here to get better! Woo! Maybe some of you could help me out? That would be totally cool.

on a side note. I'm 21, a Capricorn, I enjoy reading and playing mw3 for the wii when I'm not working or practicing with my band. I'm a self taught bass player and I sing. I think that's it for now......  

HappyJinglez

Dapper Gekko

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:43 pm
Aristophillia
Salutations biggrin The pseudo-name's Aristophillia, or Ari, either will work. I started rping a few years ago, but never REALLY got into it until about 6 months ago. I'm not all that great D: but I'm here to get better! Woo! Maybe some of you could help me out? That would be totally cool.

on a side note. I'm 21, a Capricorn, I enjoy reading and playing mw3 for the wii when I'm not working or practicing with my band. I'm a self taught bass player and I sing. I think that's it for now......

Heya, welcome! Same here, seems that roleplaying just gets better the more often you do it yum_puddi
That's great, a positive attitude is just the thing you need ;D and we're still all getting better at rping all the time. Check out the tutorial subforum, there are quite a few volunteers to teach just about any genre. Off the top of my head, a few great ones I can name are Vruez, GoingRogue and Arabascan.

Cya on the subforums~
xPoppi  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:01 pm
Hello! I've just recently began browsing Gaia again. I used to RP allot here, but time has been cruel and I haven't had a chance to roleplay anywhere due to life and such. But now I have lots of free time in the mornings and evenings. The Name's Cody, (obviously) And I hope that I make new friends here, and enjoy allot of epicness that I've been starving for ever since the Forums I used to RP on died.  

Sovelis_Liadon

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:16 pm
codywll
Hello! I've just recently began browsing Gaia again. I used to RP allot here, but time has been cruel and I haven't had a chance to roleplay anywhere due to life and such. But now I have lots of free time in the mornings and evenings. The Name's Cody, (obviously) And I hope that I make new friends here, and enjoy allot of epicness that I've been starving for ever since the Forums I used to RP on died.

Welcome, Cody! I know RL can be terrible in the way of inactivity in rps, but we all understand and respect that. It's great that you're back, though ^^ Welcome to the guild, and have fun!
xPoppi  
{{::The World Is Ours::}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces