Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}
The Game Is Real (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claivern

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:11 am
The Angry Businessman
Hey_there_hun
User Image

{~Nyx~}

"I will remember
Before I forget...

Nyx smirked at the man as he held the fireball above, but looked away when the girl cut in, heaving herself finally to her feet. She wiped the corner of her mouth with the back of her hand and rolled her eyes as the girl began to spout emotional nonsense. "Can you ever stop it with the sappy garbage?" she said irritably. Nyx glared at the girl, her demeanour somewhat changed. Gone was the proud, straight Nyx of before, and in her place was a more crooked, unlevel looking Nyx. "Did you really think he was going to kill me?" she scoffed, gesturing to the man, her actions loose and slow. "Him? The man who can barely maintain an average body temperature?" Nyx's head rolled to look back at the girl right in the eyes. "And as for your good-and-evil-inside-all theory," she continued, walking in jolty movements towards her. "Allow me to be the exception to the rule..."
Nyx's left hand slowly became covered with shadows as she moved closer and closer to the girl. Halfway to her, she suddenly shot out her hand, a whip of shadows crackling over the girl's shoulder to wrap around the dead rabbit Nyx had caught before, the coolness of the shadows just brushing the girl's skin. Nyx winked and pulled back on the tendril of darkness, reclaiming her hunt. "I'll repeat myself," she called, turning to head for the camp again. "Those of my acquaintances that wish to eat can join me back at camp..."

"... Turning into a monster
And eating us alive."

(( OCC: Nyx is starting to get a little twisted, cos I got bored just been straight evil... Hope you don't mind.... :/ ))

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:45 am
·.·´¯`·.·´ InFerno Magma ·.·´¯`·.·

User Image

User Image

Inferno looked to where azalea went but she was not around the fire or people for that matter. Some people came up to inferno and gave her some bag of gold to pay for the boars, inferno smiled lightly but she really wanted to find azalea. Trying to think inferno walked back to the inn and up to where azalea was sleeping.
Inferno gently knocked on the door " azalea? can i come in? " inferno asked as she didnt know azalea very well, she wanted to get to know her more. Inferno signed quietly before opening the door " hay, some people just gave us some gold for the boars just wanted you to have them. I might lose it " Inferno said putting the bag of gold onto the night stand and looked at azalea " everything okie? " she asked, hoping inferno could do something for azalea as she looked sad.

User Image

Acidic Rhapsody

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

hibikibean

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:11 am

User Image
Azalea Roe

Azalea's eyes opened and sat up on the bed. " Wow, that's a lot of gold." she said smiling. She turned to the window to see that many are still celebrating. "Yeah, I'm fine just...a bit tired." she said turning back towards Inferno. She gave a quick smile and stretched and plopped right back on her bed. She stared at the ceiling until she finally stopped thinking. "Inferno, do you have dreams?" she asked a bit randomly.

x Blue Nightingale x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:24 am

User Image

User Image

Inferno came close to the bed and sat down in the edge of the bed with azalea laying down. " dreams?... yeah i dot have a dream. To have a friend thats not scared of me " Inferno said smiling as it was her dream to have a friend that would not be scared of inferno and her flames. Inferno could not hurt anyone with her flames unless she wanted too but she never did. Never will.
Inferno gently got back up onto her feet and walked to the window, seeing people dancing, having a laugh " them people was scared of me, now that we took care of the boars they are not scared of me anyone but you. You didnt leave me, you didnt just walk away and i call that a true friend " Inferno said smiling away at azalea because she was a good friend to inferno and it made her happy " i let you go back to sleep azalea. Good night " Inferno said before slowly walking out of azalea's door and quietly closeing it behind herself.
Inferno took a deep breath before going down stairs and laying into the living room fire to get some sleep too.

User Image

Acidic Rhapsody

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:32 pm
Claivern

Hey_there_hun

"Wander slow and your kisses chase
What must i do if only for your warm embrace
For all they take must you complicate
And every little spider that crawled up inside her is waiting for my phone call And now I remind her of every single liar living for the killing stall

User Image

Jack Lantern:Grinning Demon

Jack didn't know how to react with what Nyx had just done. He didn't know whether to jump at her and tear to tiny pieces or ask her why she was like this. Instead, Jack turned to Eliana. Are you alright? he asked, his arms and everything ablaze. He turned away ashamed of it, but turned around because he knew this is what he is. He began to revert, his body returning to normal. He fell on his knees, the sudden exhaustion and overuse of powers overwhelming him. Jack rolled onto his back. He was going to go back to camp, but he'd wait for now. He'd wait and think on what needs to be done.

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

The endless paths began to scan
I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:40 pm
The Angry Businessman

Claivern

Σliana ʛrace ϩmithons

「OOC: 」
User Image
User Image
Eliana walked over to Jack and kneeled down, "I'm fine. You don't seem to...hot..." she cracked up at her lame joke but cleared her throat. "S-sorry..." she said. "Want some help?" Eliana offered, her wings disappearing with her anxiety. "There goes my fresh dr-- oh!" she exclaimed, a smile gracing her face. Her shorter dress had reappeared, but it was fresh and crisp; white once more. "Sorry," she shook her head, "I'm guessing you Wang some energy?" Eliana offered, again.

User Image  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

hibikibean

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:22 pm

User Image
Azalea Roe

Azalea nodded her head. "Good night Inferno." she said as she went back to lay down. She took the gold and placed in her bag for just in case. She then pulled over the covers and slept.

x Blue Nightingale x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:52 pm

User Image

User Image

Inferno felt like she had a good night's sleep after she woke herself up in the morning, the smell of the cookies boar woke her up for sure.
Walking around, inferno could see people cuting up some meat still, maybe saving it for later or something.
Hearing giggling and laughing, inferno stopped the little baby boar she had under her arms, happly playing with the village's kids and the boar seems happy too. Inferno was happy that the boar going to be looked aftered.

Few minute and inferno was just helping out the villages rebuilding some of the house's because of the boar attacked before inferno and azalea came to town.
It was hard work but inferno was strong to carry big woods on her shoulder to one place to another. She did get payed and the more the better really. You never know how much gold azalea need.
After doing the work inferno walked back to the inn but stayed outside as she sat down watching people walking pass with happy smiles.

User Image

Acidic Rhapsody

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

hibikibean

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:02 pm

User Image
Azalea Roe

Azalea had already woken up early. She was in the shower by the time Inferno had already woken up. Once she was done she slipped back into her clothes and looked at the window to see Inferno helping out with the village. She grabbed her stuff and walked on downstairs to be stopped by the owner and thank her for catching the boars. She shook her head and told her it was ok. She walked on out to see Inferno a bit more happy. She smiled a bit but it slowly vanished. She felt bad about telling Inferno that she wanted to see the world. Peace will come to her people that was her true goal her dream was to protect them and anyone near her heart. Even Inferno. If she had to give up her life to make sure her goal goes through. She shook off her worries for now and slapped a smile back on to her face. She didn't want to take to long in this village. "Inferno. It's time that we go!" she yelled and waved to her at the second entrance of the town. The land that they would be traveling is a trail that circles the base of the volcano and after a few days they would reach the next town over.

x Blue Nightingale x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:19 pm

User Image

User Image

Looking at Azalea already ahead of inferno, she hurried along and catched up tp azalea, inferno could feel something was wrong with her but she didnt want to say anything to her, not untell she ready to talk. " erm here... i walked a little bit more to get some more gold for you azalea " inferno said passing azalea the bag of gold. The gold they got last night was alot but inferno just wanted to make sure that azalea had a little bit more if she needed anything to buy.
" so...whats next on our little adventcher " inferno said happly to azalea.

User Image

Acidic Rhapsody

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Raccoom

Hilarious Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:39 pm
User Image
User Image
Arwen watched in awe as the gem started glowing a bright neon like blue. She watched as the mist dissapeared to see a little girl crying. Arwen felt bad for the girl.. She wanted to comfort her and tell her eerything was going to be fine. But then she heard what he said. Arwen nodded, trying not to get caught up in the tears falling down the girls face. The elf pet nagas fur as Naga seemed tense. She looked down to see Nagas claws digging into the ground. "Hey everythings fine." she said to Naga in a soothing voice. she looked back as she heard him ask what was wrong with the girl

ut ape ▍ Erk. My post will get bigger, my minds blocked a bit.
x Blue Nightingale x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:39 pm

User Image
Azalea Roe

She took hold of the gold that Inferno gave to her. She chuckled at how much gold they were making. Azalea looked at the sky. "Well we might be spending a few nights under the earthy sky." she said smiling. It was gonna take a long time before they got there. Before meeting Inferno Azalea had heard rumors of the town they were going to. The town never had snow so to see ice appearing out of nowhere was very unusual and for Azalea it can be a lead for her. The whole town is frozen, thats what she heard. "So maybe, just maybe...just-ack!" she yelped as she slid into a whole. It was 10 feet deep and Azalea was on her backside. "Owie...." she whimpered. She sat on up and looked around. Nothing was down here but rocks and dirt. She stood on up dusting off dirt.

x Blue Nightingale x

hibikibean

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:55 pm

User Image

User Image

Inferno was right behind azalea and she didnt mind sleeping on the ground, it was like sleeping on embers and all that but when azalea was talking all inferno seen was her going down " oh my god... you okie azalea? " inferno said looking down the hole " here.. try grabbing my hand " inferno called out, inferno put her arm all the way down as she can to get azalea out of there but she was worried that her arms might not be long to grab azalea out of there.

What on earth would there by a hole in the path?. i mean, was this a trap or something and at the time inferno was just worried about if azalea was hurt or not.

User Image

Acidic Rhapsody

I- B r e a k E v e n -I

Zero phoenix

User Image

User Image

When zero said if they could help, the little spirit girl stopped crying and turned her head to look at zero and arwen, her blond, blue eyes looked at them both before looking at zero once more. " The forest if dieing, a monster is looking my forest... other spirits tryed to kill it but it still walks " the girls voice echo though the forest as zero seen some kind of claws back in the forest " so thats why there no animals, no life " zero muttered to himself and looked at arwen, " them claws on the tree, it must had been that monster " zero said to arwen but how could they kill this monster is a powerful spirit like this one could not stop it. How could zero and arwen kill this monster. " it comes out at nights.... that is all i know. " the spirit girl said before disappeared into thin air.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:11 pm

User Image
Azalea Roe

Azalea tried reaching for her, she was even on her toes, but was unable to reach Inferno's hand. "It's no use! I'm not tall enough." she said with a sad face. She looked around to see if there was something could be climbed but once again it was nothing but dirt. Who dug a whole this deep? And for what reason. Azalea pput her hands on her hip cause now she was irritated. Then an idea popped into her head. "Inferno, move away from the hole. At least a couple of feet or so." she said as she took out a staff from within her bag. It was able to change size just in case she didn't wan to carry it by hand. She twirled around a bit and a glow of light blue appeared from within the hole. Azalea popped on out as the hole was filled with frozen ice. "Take that society! That'll teach you not to mess with me." she said confident. She turned around to Inferno 'you ok? I didn't get any ice on you did I?" she asked walking towards Inferno.

x Blue Nightingale x

hibikibean

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:39 pm

User Image

User Image

Inferno signed lightly as she was happy to see azalea okie and not hurt. Inferno shook her head " do not worry about me, i am just fine but are you okie? " inferno asked looking at azalea's arms, legs. Mostly everything but azalea looked fine and thats good. " why would anyone put a hole in a path?. " inferno asked looking at the hole that is full with ice now.

User Image

Acidic Rhapsody

{{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas