Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::Dead Threads::}}
Star+Kefka 1x1 (Title coming soon!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:31 am
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

(Sorry for not getting to this!)
Lena listened in interest and nodded once he was finished. "Pretty impressive." She remarked, wondering what about Swiss banks made them the best. Either way, it was an interesting peice of information.
(XD It did sound convincing!)

(real life got in the way and I forgot about It to. If I accidentally say Caden instead of Uther its because I'm confusin this with another roleplay in a different guild.)
Uther rubbed his neck and took a deep breath. "shall we get the car now?" he asked Lena. The car dealer was just finished talking with another customer. The road was clear of cars and the crosswalk was open.
(lol. I could probably own in debate. Sorry for short post. I haven't really thought about this in a while.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:40 am
kefkadragon

(It's fine ^^ I can't think of much either at the moment, I've been sick for a whle x.x)
Lena looked to the car dealership and glanced around for any more signs of scientists, or anyone who could be watching them. Although their disguises seemed to work, she was still being cautious. She noticed the dealer finishing up, and the road was clear, and decided they should take the opportunity. "Yeah, let's go. Hopefully this one won't blow up." She said with a small smile.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:52 am
Japanesestarfire

(Gah! I can't think straight at all. My sleep was kind of crappy last night.)
Uther nodded and chuckled at Lena's statement. "don't give them ideas. Next thing you know they'll have nukes on us. Let's take them out before it gets to that." he whispered. He walked across the street and, suddenly, a car came and nearly hit him. The driver leaned out and cursed. It was the soldier from the bar. He drove off displeased. Uther was relieved he didn't get hit as he walked to the dealership. The dealer was shocked to see him alive after he was nearly hit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:56 am
Japanesestarfire

(mind if I time skip some? I dont really feel like posting every detail of them buying the car, house, etc.)  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:14 pm
kefkadragon
Japanesestarfire

(mind if I time skip some? I dont really feel like posting every detail of them buying the car, house, etc.)

(Yeah, sure smile Sorry I haven't replied, I've been a bit busy with life sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:23 pm
Japanesestarfire
)

(me to kind of)
The car had been purchased. Uther and Lena pulled up to he house they intended to rent. The real estate broker had been negotiating with him for a few hours before they settled on the price. It would be $900 a month. Expensive, but doable for how long they planned to stay. The house was fairly lavish as well. The broker handed them the keys and asked a single question. "What made you want to rent this place?"
"we've run into... Complications and need a place to stay until we sort a way to get back home," Uther said. The real estate agent nodded and walked away.
(I'll find pics of the house later.)
(I keep forgetting house pics gonk )  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff