Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Adventure/Horror RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blo0dz0rs... Hnnn...
  ... Fuzz off, Yami! ><#
View Results

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:45 pm
Mokuba cired into Setos shoulder as he heard the shreeks of the others, including fellow children. He could feel Seto's body trembling, he knew Seto had seen the accident. He began to cry uncontrolably into Seto's chest. He did not know what they could do, the plane was going to crash, he knew it. This may be the last time that him and Seto were alive. It was the last time for that man. Who is to say that they were not next? He grasped Seto tighter then ever, as the plane began to take another deep dive. Mokuba cired as he felt the plane plumit towards the ground. One of his hands managed to take ahold of his locket.

The couple in front of the brothers were shocked. The lady had her hands covered over her mouth. The man beside her tried to cover her vision, but he had failed. On the womans hand was no band, but one on the mans, they were not married. In fact, the man seemed to not have known her until this plane began to break down. His laptop sat on the seat rest beside him, he looked back to the small boy within his brother. He reconized the man, it was Kaiba and his brother. It nwas a shame what seemed like a vacation was being ruined by this life threatening situation. Looking at his laptop, then the window, he knew the end was near..at least for him. The women as well looked behind her. Then she looke dout the window with the man, and then at him.

The man nodded to her, them both grasping their arm rests. "I'll be damned if I let a child go down on this plane." he whispered. His eyes gazed painfilled at the many other children on the plane, one man could not save them all. He gazed down, kissing his pocket watch in his hand. Using his strength, he pushed himself up from his seat. The women leaned over, holding his body steady. Opening his compartment, letting other bags fly out of their cabins. Other passengers avoided their flying luggage as he took his travel briefcase to his lap. The case was filled with survival items, including a pocket knife, some medicine and a compass. Along with a first aid kit underneath his clothes. Taking a shirt and wrapping the items up.

"Kaiba-san! You dont know me, but that doesn't matter. Here take this for you and your brother its all I have." he called through the screams. He placed the wrapped good by Mokubas seat. "You need this for you and your brother. And you need to get back to your group in the back, your less likely to die back there." he explained. The women turned back to him as well. "Bad time for introductions, I'm Kizuko Miku. In my bag I have food if you survive. Be sure to look for it." she replied. She hated to make the boy in his chest feel worse, but if they did survive this, they would need food. She and the man knew their time was up, they needed to help others if they could. "By any means nessasary get off this plane. The stweartests will be using the parshutes(sp?), you'll have to find other ways to get out." he replied with a small smile.

He knew Kaibas type, hardworkers. And though that was to be respected, it left less room to live life. Being there once before, maybe he could give this man an apportunity to make it through. Mokuba looked at the man, his eyes puffy and sore. The man smiled down at him, "You and your brother are going to be fine." he assured Mokuba. The women also smiled, not sure of what else to do.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:56 pm
Joey held his sister as the plane went into a panic. Everyone around them was screaming and crying. All he could do was hold Serenity as the plane dived on and off. Now it wasn't seeming to be all that greating being on honor role. As the plane dived, he held Serenity close to him. "Hold on!" he called to Serenity, and to others as well. He grasped Serenity tightly in a hug as they fell. He did not make a sound, trying to be brave for his sister. In any other case, he knew he would be screaming as well.

His head shot up as he heard screams coming from first class. There was a crash, following by cries and screams. He became worried, Kaiba was in that section. Kaiba was never his favorite person in the world, but a part of his still considered him a friend. Just never a close one, but no one deserved to die. "Kaiba!..Kaiba! Are you and Mokuba alright!" he shouted toward the certain. Seeing blood on the floor through a small opening of the certain. "Dear God.." he whispered. "Kaiba!?" he called out. Even more terrified now.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:03 pm
Ishizu could feel the plane take a severe dip. They were headed closer to land, she could See all of the deaths that were going to occure. She handed her Necklace over to her brother, she Knew it had to be done. She Saw her friends in peril, pain, and danger. She could see Odion, dead, crushed, with a black space beside him that she could not See, but she knew to be her dead body.
Death was not going to be pleasent. The man in the front who had just got decapitated?
He was lucky.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:26 am
Tea clinged to the man holding her, still not realizing he had died already. Fear was finally taking over. "Oh my god oh my god o my god o my god o my god o my god!!!!!" tears dripped off of her cheeks, and she closed her eyes firmly. She didn't want to see what was about to happen... Al she knew at the oment is that she wanted it to be Yuugi who was in her arms, and not a stranger.  

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:42 am
Tristian grabbed Anzu's arm, wishing that she didn't have some dead leach in her arms.
'OMG... I'm gonna die, and i still haven't seen the new playboy magazine... this kinda sucks...'

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:08 am
They were right: Seto knew it. If the plane was about to go down nose first then he'd have to get to the very back. He was very surprised about how the man and the woman were talking to him. He truly did not know who they were...but they seemed to accept that they were going to die. That was a major difference between the Kaibas and the strangers. Seto wasn't about to let them die.

He nodded a thanks to the others and turned back to his brother. "Mokuba," he said, "We've got to mov--" his head turned when he thought that he heard his name being called from second class. Who would be calling his name? He couldn't think of anyone.

He helped Mokuba out of his seat and allowed him to walk swiftly before him in the aisle. The tray was behind them somewhere at the moment, and Seto was VERY grateful that they wouldn't have to look at the guy's internal organs again.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:10 am
Serenity clung to her brother like there wasn't going to be a tomorrow. Who knew? Maybe for her there wasn't going to be. "I love you onii-san." She said to him just as he started yelling for Kaiba. She closed her eyes when she realized that he didn't hear her. "Onii-san..." she tried again, her voice just barely above a whisper in his ear. Still, he didn't hear her.

She gave up trying to say it, and rested her forehead on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:59 pm
Mokuba was still crying into his brother, more so after they smiled at them. How could they think so easily that they were about to die. How could they be thinking of others at this point, he felt selfish only thinking of him and Seto making it through this. He cryed more as their smiles seemed to burn him inside. Shaking his head in disbelief as they stared at the both of them. He didn't want them to die, why did all the nice people have to die? He too heard the voice coming from the coach cabins. But it seemed unlike his brother, Mokuba reconized the voice easily. "Joey?.." he muttered through his sobs. But he could not think straight as his brother rushed him out of the chairs.

Once Seto was turned away from the two in the row in front of them, the man slipped into his own pocket. Looking at his watch as he unhooked it from his coat. After giving it one final kiss goodbye, he slipped it quickly into Setos pocket. Maybe this one would listen to the incription his wife had put on it. He watched as the Kaibas disappeared through the curtains. Turning back to the women, taking ahold of her hand for support, support of a stranger. She was crying, but facing forward accepting her fate. The man began to whisper something under his breath. Not a prayer, but something else, nothign mroe then the incription marked on the back of that watch.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:07 pm
Joey became frightened, not hearing Setos voice from beyond the curtains. Even with listening for Setos responce, he heard his sister loud and clear. It seemed she did not think so, but he had. It was loud and clear, and he hated to admit it. This may be the end for them, their last time together til they reach some other side and meet again. He gulped as he looked down at his sister, clinging to him, head on his shoulder. Forgetting about Setos well being, figuring that he was probably dead, he turned to his sister. Clinging to her protectively, as if it would save her from the plane. One of his hands began to pet her head, holding back his tears. "I love you too sis..I lovoe you too.." he whispered through soft sobs. He couldn't hold it back, he was scared too.

One of his eyes opened to see Kaiba, with Mokuba in hand, walking through the curtains. He sighed softly, glad to see that he had made it alright. It must have been someone else who met a horrible fate. Not looking for long, he placed his head back on his sister. His eyes still remained open, looking around the panic. There had to be someway to get off safe. There had to be some way to make it through this.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:13 pm
Tachi held Duke to him as the plane shook violently. Was this it? Were they going to die? He could not let Duke die, not if he had anything to do about it. Even if it was wrong, he didn't care anymore, he loved this boy. If there was anything he could do to get him off of this plane, he would. But he wasn't sure how he could do that. All he could think of was to get as far back into the plane as possible. Even though there was even a low chance of that working, what else could there be. He had to do something, all he was doing now was petting the boy, hugging him close. He felt helpless, what else could he do for Duke, how could he keep him alive?

((I'm still not sure if Tachi will save Duke somehow, sacraficing himself, or if Duke just lives and sees Tachi did not survive. gonk ))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:54 pm
((Inu: are Jou and Serenity on the floor or still in their seats? Somewhere I lost track of that...))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:27 pm
((I think honda's on the floor, that's the only one i know of sweatdrop ))  

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:35 am
Duke's face was covered in tears of fear as he clung[?] to his teacher, terrified of what was about to happen. "damn,we're going to die, aren't we?" he cried, his eyes closed and his nails in Tachi's arm. [clearly not on purpose]

[How about Tachi just dying? He didn't sound like much of a hero earlier. whee heart ]
"Oh... My God... PLAYBOY MAGAZINE!? Honda!? We're dying, and I haven't even seen Broadway yet!" Anzu cried out. She started her sentence angry, but half-way, her fear, sadness and scattered dreams broke through. "Atleast Yuugi's alright..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:58 am
((He was thinking that, but whatever xd ))

"Let's pretend I didn't say that." Honda muttered, thinking hard (for once in his life). "Hey, look, the plane is gonna crash nose down. Get in the back of the plane so you're further from the impact." Honda started to get up, but all the diving and the buckling of the plane was making the task unusually hard.  

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:48 pm
[I usually use italics for thoughts so I didn't notice. Sorry!]
"I can't! This guy's still holding me!" Anzu cried, pushing the man. He didn't reply, and she didn't know he was dead already. Why didn't he move? Was he that scared? Or... Did his eyes just got glued to her breasts?  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games