Welcome to Gaia! ::

Odd One Out

Back to Guilds

The sweet little slice of Gaia reserved for the bizarre, twisted, and/or bored. 

Tags: Random, Debate, Discussion, Chat, Competitions 

Reply Main Forum
The Chatbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:41 am
Sincerely Metalhead
Funkyblueeyes
Sincerely Metalhead
Funkyblueeyes
Sincerely Metalhead

emotion_donotwant
Shouldn't you be a Popsicle?

I should be! But I am not.

And you should feel bad.

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink

AND HOW DARE YOU, MADAME, FOR DEFILING THE SANCTITY THAT IS HEAVY METAL MUSIC!!!! IT IS PREPOSTEROUS TO THINK THAT SUCH A WONDERFULLY COMPOSED GENRE OF MUSIC IS BAD FOR ONE'S SELF BEING!!!! YOU, MADAME, ARE A BABBLING LUNATIC AND I SHALL HAVE NO MORE OF THIS FARCE!!! GOOD DAY!!!!

GOOD!!!!

*turns on some metal in your absence*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:09 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Sincerely Metalhead
Funkyblueeyes
Sincerely Metalhead
Funkyblueeyes
Sincerely Metalhead

emotion_donotwant
Shouldn't you be a Popsicle?

I should be! But I am not.

And you should feel bad.

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink

AND HOW DARE YOU, MADAME, FOR DEFILING THE SANCTITY THAT IS HEAVY METAL MUSIC!!!! IT IS PREPOSTEROUS TO THINK THAT SUCH A WONDERFULLY COMPOSED GENRE OF MUSIC IS BAD FOR ONE'S SELF BEING!!!! YOU, MADAME, ARE A BABBLING LUNATIC AND I SHALL HAVE NO MORE OF THIS FARCE!!! GOOD DAY!!!!

GOOD!!!!

*turns on some metal in your absence*

Everyone has some metal in them. wink  

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200

Biyanka
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:09 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Biyanka

That's awesome to hear. Family support can make all the difference in the world. When my mom had me at 17 my grandparents stepped up to help out and I don't know where we'd be if we didn't have that.

I'm 27 and still living at home and NOT raising two teenagers, so don't worry about it ;D Not even planning to move until another year and a half or so. The fiancee is in school, so we want to get him graduated and working and then we'll be made in the shade.
Whoops XD Forgot about gaia again ^^;
Yeah! In the beginning they were not supportive at all, and honestly, they're still not on most things. I'm trying to decide if the overall toxic environment is worth it, but then again, I have a place to live. Toxic environment or no environment it's kinda... meh. I'm just hoping that something changes in the future. Maybe I'll meet some new people or something like that, open some more doors. I'm planning on hitting some new lakes this summer with my paddle board so I'm hoping that there will be some positive changes coming up to just jumpstart stuff.

Phew. I've got two weeks until I turn 30 and that's freaking me out more and more as the time gets nearer lol. It just seems so old lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:35 am
Biyanka
Funkyblueeyes
Biyanka

That's awesome to hear. Family support can make all the difference in the world. When my mom had me at 17 my grandparents stepped up to help out and I don't know where we'd be if we didn't have that.

I'm 27 and still living at home and NOT raising two teenagers, so don't worry about it ;D Not even planning to move until another year and a half or so. The fiancee is in school, so we want to get him graduated and working and then we'll be made in the shade.
Whoops XD Forgot about gaia again ^^;
Yeah! In the beginning they were not supportive at all, and honestly, they're still not on most things. I'm trying to decide if the overall toxic environment is worth it, but then again, I have a place to live. Toxic environment or no environment it's kinda... meh. I'm just hoping that something changes in the future. Maybe I'll meet some new people or something like that, open some more doors. I'm planning on hitting some new lakes this summer with my paddle board so I'm hoping that there will be some positive changes coming up to just jumpstart stuff.

Phew. I've got two weeks until I turn 30 and that's freaking me out more and more as the time gets nearer lol. It just seems so old lol.

My mom swears that 30-35 are the best years ever. You're about to enter into your best years! After that it's all downhill though wink  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 7:47 am
Just so you all know,

I usually check gaia once a day to pick up the freebies and such. So if you ever want a chat just make a post in one of the main visible areas and I'll spot it smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:51 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Just so you all know,

I usually check gaia once a day to pick up the freebies and such. So if you ever want a chat just make a post in one of the main visible areas and I'll spot it smile

Are you spotting this? eek  

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 7:48 pm
Sincerely Metalhead
Funkyblueeyes
Just so you all know,

Hark! A Metalhead!  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 3:54 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Sincerely Metalhead
Funkyblueeyes
Just so you all know,

Hark! A Metalhead!
This is, ODD ONE OUT!

Featuring neko spartans!  

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 6:19 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Sincerely Metalhead
Funkyblueeyes
Just so you all know,

Hark! A Metalhead!

THAR SHE BLOWS!!!!!! pirate  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 6:20 pm
Xenar1
Funkyblueeyes
Sincerely Metalhead
Funkyblueeyes
Just so you all know,

Hark! A Metalhead!
This is, ODD ONE OUT!

Featuring neko spartans!

I got very pumped up by that for some reason. Lol  

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 8:55 am
How's everyone doing these days?  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 12:39 pm
Funkyblueeyes

Meh... So so

Work is kicking my butt

Rule 34 applies to "my little pony" and most of it is stuff i would label "odd and wrong". I found a few gems that are well written as they are drawn.

On the game "seedship" i beat my all-time high score. Planet Dave has finally been beaten by Planet Bob

Poor Dave crying  

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 12:50 pm
Is there a way to block those stickers? And the spinning color wheel?  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:07 am
Xenar1
Is there a way to block those stickers? And the spinning color wheel?

I don't think so. I like 'em! Free stuff.  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:08 am
Xenar1
Funkyblueeyes

Meh... So so

Work is kicking my butt

Rule 34 applies to "my little pony" and most of it is stuff i would label "odd and wrong". I found a few gems that are well written as they are drawn.

On the game "seedship" i beat my all-time high score. Planet Dave has finally been beaten by Planet Bob

Poor Dave crying

Oh believe me, I know about my little pony rule 34... When you're actually working on the show and need to look up some reference at work, Safe Search is your friend.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff