Welcome to Gaia! ::

Odd One Out

Back to Guilds

The sweet little slice of Gaia reserved for the bizarre, twisted, and/or bored. 

Tags: Random, Debate, Discussion, Chat, Competitions 

Reply Main Forum
-- New Member Welcome -- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:57 am
Devil in Shadow
Hye, I am new here whee
I am just a normal 19 years old lifeless Gaian learning French xp

Hi! Welcome to the guild!
I speak French ^_^ Although it's getting a little rusty from lack of use.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:59 am
Tsuwabuki
Well hey there! My name is Tsu and I have been on Gaia since 2004.

I am 27-years-old and I am in fact a woman.

I like long walks on the beach, and martinis. But I digress.

I am an avid role player, with a passion for yaoi and separately I would like to add,
Harry Potter, wouldn't say no to a slash rp.

I work for a luxury retail brand catering to women, with leather handbags.

I hate Coach.

I am a dog sitter/trainer on the side.

I have played IMVU and I have enjoyed it.

I speak, read, and write enough Japanese to travel there and not need much help.
I did not learn from anime. I studied it in school.

I live in Florida!

Hi Tsu! A friend of mine learned Japan in school and is spending a month there right now smile It looks like a lot of fun!
Our roleplay subforum is.... A little dusty... and cobwebby.... I won't lie to you there. But there are people here who would love the opportunity to rp, if there were more people who wanted to get involved heart  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Tsuwabuki

Fashionable Dabbler

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Megathread 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:25 am
Funkyblueeyes

Hi Tsu! A friend of mine learned Japan in school and is spending a month there right now smile It looks like a lot of fun!
Our roleplay subforum is.... A little dusty... and cobwebby.... I won't lie to you there. But there are people here who would love the opportunity to rp, if there were more people who wanted to get involved heart

lol. It's hard to find good role plays anymore so a lot of people just give up and stop looking. It's sad really. Maybe there needs to be a topic for people who want to get into RP but honestly don't know what they're doing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:13 am
Tsuwabuki
Funkyblueeyes

Our roleplay subforum is.... A little dusty... and cobwebby.... I won't lie to you there. But there are people here who would loah...so sad... crying ve the opportunity to rp, if there were more people who wanted to get involved heart

lol. It's hard to find good role plays anymore so a lot of people just give up and stop looking. It's sad really. Maybe there needs to be a topic for people who want to get into RP but honestly don't know what they're doing.

people don't really care enough... many people replied when I made an rp topic.But they didn't even have enough patience for the planning stage... people always leave even if it starts fine...I don't understand it.I've only ever seen I one person put as much effort into their writing as me.ah so sad crying  

bannnned4eva

Original Shoujo

Tsuwabuki

Fashionable Dabbler

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Megathread 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:45 am
Haochi Lizhi

people don't really care enough... many people replied when I made an rp topic.But they didn't even have enough patience for the planning stage... people always leave even if it starts fine...I don't understand it.I've only ever seen I one person put as much effort into their writing as me.ah so sad crying
I admit to being super picky about RP's. I only like certain types, but I am open to try new stuff! Well maybe we can get the RP forum dusted off then. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:13 am
Tsuwabuki
Haochi Lizhi

I admit to being super picky about RP's. I only like certain types, but I am open to try new stuff! Well maybe we can get the RP forum dusted off then. :3

It's all coming together together now crying Tears of joy...  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

xX Darkcloud1039 Xx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:23 pm
Thank you for the invite, my names Cloud.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:13 am
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Well, this was unexpected! But Hi, Xashowd here! Lover of Scythes, Watermelon, and all that is the Wind! Being here might be interesting, guess I'll have to look around.

The Quest Thread
The Eternal List
QUESTING MODE ACTIVATED!!!

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

Scissors83

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:36 pm
Hi. You can call me Chiam. I like candy, animals, and reading. That's about all I can think of at the moment. So sorry if this intro is weak. cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:15 pm
xX Darkcloud1039 Xx
Thank you for the invite, my names Cloud.

Welcome, Cloud! =D You're very welcome.  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:16 pm
Xashowd

Well, this was unexpected! But Hi, Xashowd here! Lover of Scythes, Watermelon, and all that is the Wind! Being here might be interesting, guess I'll have to look around.

The Quest Thread
The Eternal List

Hi Xashowd smile What an interesting screen name. Where's it from?
Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:23 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Xashowd

The Quest Thread
The Eternal List

Hi Xashowd smile What an interesting screen name. Where's it from?
Welcome to the guild!

It's actually not from anywhere, but it is based on the naming style of Organization XIII from Kingdom Hearts, except I used Shadow in place of my own name. Switch the letters around, throw in an X, and voila! Also, the S and H are part of separate syllables, so it's pronounced "Zas-howd", with the emphasis at the beginning. I tend to be a little finicky about that.

And thanks! I'll do my best, though I can't promise consistent activity. cat_sweatdrop

The Quest Thread
The Eternal List

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:24 pm
Scissors83
Hi. You can call me Chiam. I like candy, animals, and reading. That's about all I can think of at the moment. So sorry if this intro is weak. cat_sweatdrop

Your interests are awesome. I also like candy, animals and reading razz
Do you have a favourite candy? Favourite animal? Favourite book?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:45 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Scissors83

My favorite candy is candy corn, favorite animal is a tie between cat and crocodile, and my favorite book is most likely Lips touch three times I think it's called.  

Scissors83

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:54 pm
Scissors83
Funkyblueeyes
Scissors83

My favorite candy is candy corn, favorite animal is a tie between cat and crocodile, and my favorite book is most likely Lips touch three times I think it's called.

A half kitten, half crocodile hybrid >=D  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces