Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
{ LAIR } The Dungeons (p. 20!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:53 pm
[Entering!]

Voices. He could hear voices all around him. Groaning, he opened one eye, a blurry haze of colors the only thing he saw for now.

It was a relief to feel his weapon in his mind again, but he still had no idea were he was. Forcing himself to focus more on his immediate surroundings, he lifted his head off the ground. It looked like he was stuck in a cage, along with his fellow hunters. Somewheres off he could hear someone calling for a sound off

"Here" He called out softly, trying to place a name to the voice. "...Marcus, is that you?"

He could then hear the sounds of Banging and crashing, but for now he was still a little disoriented to do anything but lay there.
iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:59 pm
"What about Hitler mustaches?" Harrison asked, moving on to Rep's lips. The floor made crackly papery noises as he shifted.

"And what the hell is in here with us, chip bags?"

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:03 pm

Another stranger, Rin flashed a smile. That's so unlike her. She smiled welcomingly, "Why thank you. I thought the smiling one was the best," she frowned at Harrison and Rep, "He's in a better place now."

She frowned a bit at Rep, "I can't afford to believe this. Not again. As soon as I start believing the illusion is real.." she glanced between Rep and Harrison with wide eyes that looked just a touch on the feral side, "As soon as I do you all start to die again. I'm not having it. Not again."

At Harrison's question she lit up again, "I may have failed to return all the condoms to his pockets," she gestured at Rep, "I tried though. There were just so many of them."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:05 pm
Bix smiled, relieved, when people finally started to rouse. Wash was with Jerry and thankfully Bix was able to occupy the corner of the cage, pressing his face between the bars to see who was all waking up.

"Thank you for joining us.." He said aloud to no one.  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:10 pm

Rep held obligingly still as his lip got cleaned. "Those are never decent, too gay." he offered helpfully. "When I grow a moustache it just ends up like ******** freddy mercury anyway."

Still careful not to incline his head downwards, he felt out the floor to retreive one of the offending items, peering at it before narrowing his brows and holding it up for inspection just in time for Rin to chime in with a helpful supplementary comment.

He winced, muttering irritably "The good ones."

"Rin you are a b***h. Even more when you think you are ******** dreaming."

"Maybe if we all jus' jump up an' down an' down we'll break through the floors or brin' lost'a attention ta us. Who knows." The good thing about being in a group of people? Safety and strength in numbers.

The bad thing about being in a group of people? Everyone had attitudes with one another and now they were showing them off like bad habits.

"If anythin' we should all be thankful we're live an' kickin'. Also, hiyas Madeline. . . or whatever. When we get outta this Ah'll greet ya proper." She wasn't sure how she'd greet anyone 'proper' other than scaring them off (like she always seemed to do) but that was neither now nor here.

Syusaki
Kupuritama

Rown

Friendly Hunter

Miliardo Kason

"May he rest in p***s heaven for all eternity?" The newbie hunter gave a shrug before turning back towards the others watching slightly before turning to Rin again.

"The only reason I want to say this is real, is we have our weapons in our head. We had them in the Sahara when we started the mission. Lost them after we killed the worm and ended up on the set of a show." He shivered slightly, "That show didn't end on a very good note really but our weapons are kinda back and we found you guys in here. With us. Or us with you..."

He reached over on the floor picking up one of the lost condoms tossing it at Rep to pass the time.

"So do we just wait now?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:19 pm
And now someone was making some really loud noises, which had Deryk cringing with each 'shot'. Groaning, he finally managed to sit up, but not without a sharp pain running through him. The others were talking among themselves, but for now it seemed like he was on his own. Wincing, he rubbed his head, trying to follow what the others were saying, but it wasn't helping all that much at the moment.

How did they even get here in the first place?  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:22 pm
[ entering ]

His head hurt.

And not just a little, either. There was a sharp pressure building inside of his skull that seemed to want to cave in his thoughts, make them explode with a loud buzzing noise, and with a great deal of effort Gale opened his eyes.

The noise which he had equated to buzzing earlier turned out to be voices - lots of them, all around him, and Gale blinked blearily awake, shifting.

Clang.

His foot had hit something hard and metallic. Jolting upwards, Gale twisted around frantically, suddenly wide awake, trying to move and figure out where he was -

- and then he wished he hadn't.

He was in a cage - and there were hunters. In fact, there were a great deal of hunters, almost all of the trainees he was used to seeing on a daily basis.

Gale felt panic rising in his throat. Hastily he scrambled backwards, but ran into a slight obstacle - which happened to be one Wilson Hopkins, who had just stumble-crawled into unintentionally.

"Wilson?" he asked, just a familiar voice from the cage next to his filtered through his thoughts.

"Bix, is that you?"

Syusaki

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:22 pm
Jerry gaped at Wash, his face trembling in the candle light. "She... she what?" His voice was hoarse.

He was too late.

They were all too late and they where all captured and oh <********," Jerry whirled around, his breathing deep, his expression less than amused, "If you'd SHUT UP for five seconds we could think about this."

She was dead. Killed a thousand times over, tortured, tortured in front of Wash....

He turned back to the cringing man, his grip on Wash's shoulder tightening. "Where is she now? What... what happened? In..." Details were flooding back, dimly and ebbing and flowing, but there all the same, "In the illusion we were in, they said... they said something about a fight-" Had they been fishing him facts? Or was it more games? Was there any continuity in their game?

Did it even matter?

Sasha was gone. Tortured and gone, as far as he could tell.

Ravvlet

istoleyurvamps

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:32 pm

"Granted. None of my dreams assured they were dreams... nor was I allowed to question them as dreams. I don't think...... ... okay. Fine. I'll pretend this is real but I swear to ******** if either of you burst into bugs I'm going to slap the real you's HARD if I ever see them again."

She eyed Ro over thoughtfully, suddenly her demeanor felt a bit more stern, "I don't know. Trying to escape only got us tortured before. They keep... false hope only to...," she started trembling lightly thinking about it, "I don't want to try anymore. Any chance... it... it isn't real. This is a game to them."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:35 pm
Harrison snerked, still taking care of operation de-nazification.

"How many of those ******** things did you think we were gonna need?" The question was affectionate.

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:43 pm
"If I burst into bugs you can find me at 152 in the dorms and slap me all you want for it. If I burst into bugs I think I would have issues far worse then a slap to the face..." He was trying to be light hearted make a joke, try and be positive, but it seemed that it didn't help much at all for Rin beside him.

"H-hey now... don't get like that. C'mon." A hesitant hand moved to pat the other hunter on the shoulder. "My names Roland by the way. Annnd last I checked I was real. Real enough to know this is a shity way to meet, and a shity way to start my life as a hunter caught in a cage on my first mission?"

<< Least you didn't fall down- oh wait no you only passed out for a few hours is all. >>

His face went blank for a moment, "My weapons a jerk..."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:45 pm

Rep grunted irritably at Ro throwing his things and snarled threateningly.

"Stop ******** touching those you little s**t. I'll make you ******** buy back every single one you've ruined with your grubby ******** hands." He didn't care they were wrapped.

Harrison's question took him a little off guard however. His only response was to almost guiltily clear his throat and look determinedly off to one side. "We are confined to the island. s**t keeps getting blown up. I was trying to be cautious." it was almost apologetic, this was what happened when he tried to think things out and he was a great deal more embarrassed than he was letting on about the state of affairs.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:53 pm
"Gale?" Bix perked, holding the bars around his face tightly. "Yeah I'm here. Been here a bit longer than you guys actually."

He glanced back around his own cell. "I'd say we found the prisoners." His tone was relieved and almost joking.

kuromeez

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces