Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:42 am
Arisa smiled back hesitantly after a moment. "At least you have the decency to try." she murmured. She noticed a ladder up ahead, signalling a way out. However, there was also the option to continue down waterway. She came to a stop by the ladder, her face one of intense thought. "Should we head back to the surface now? Or maybe wait for another one of these service entrances further down?" she asked, looking at Tyrion. In this, she was willing to take his lead.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:02 am
Tyrion nodded a little. "Yes we'll use this one. Any further the ladder's won't be stable enough to get us up to the top." He smiled. "I'll go first, A to protect you and B so you don't think I'm staring at your butt or up your skirt or anything." He said to her keeping his smile.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:08 am
Arisa blinked and then blushed. "I wasn't thinking about that before! Why did you have to go and bring it up?! Now I'm going to be self-conscious about that sort of thing! Don't you know anything?!" she all but shouted at him, even the idea being rather embarrassing to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:31 am
Tyrion smiled softly. "I won't be doing that I was just trying to put your mind at ease." He whined. "Damn I can't win with anyone today."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:31 am
Arisa still had a blush on her cheeks. "W-well . . . you said you'd go first so get going!!" she stammered out, still feeling rather embarrassed from his previous statement. Just the idea that he would do something like that, even if he said he wouldn't, was rather embarrassing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:53 am
Tyrion smirked and nodded climbing the ladder and looked around. "Good it's clear lets go." He said reaching out for her smiling kindly.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:59 am
Arisa scrambled up the ladder, taking Tyrion's hand and using it to help her out of the hole. "It's so nice to be out in the open air again." she said, smiling cheerfully as she looked at their surroundings.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:11 am
Tyrion smiled softly helping her to stand properly and looked around. "Yeah it is. No one knows who I am or who you are either. . . So we can escape, find your sister and everything will be great I think. . . I hope. . . Maybe. . ."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:22 am
Arisa rolled her eyes. "Your confidence is overwhelming. Really." she teased him with heavy sarcasm.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:26 am
Tyrion smirked. "Well if you're that convinced then I should pull out my robes and trapse around hm?" He teased back at her standing with her as they walk.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:36 am
Arisa let out a singular laugh, more of a breathy chuckle, but it was there all the same. "Oh yes, a fine idea. While we do that, why not just go to the town square and proclaim who we are so the whole world can hear?" she snarked in return.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:44 am
"Shall I also proclaim my desire to make you my bride too while I'm at it?" He asked matching her sarcasm.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:48 am
Arisa laughed again. "I don't know, do you want to be publicly humiliated when I say no?" she asked, an eyebrow raised. Was he being serious or just joking? Or had that been a proposal in disguise?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:01 am
Tyrion shrugged. "Hey, if you want I can hide my pain with a hug. . . We'll hug and I'll keep asking until I wear you down and you say yes just to shut me up and keep me all to yourself because I'm so pretty other women will want me." He smiled softly gently squeezing her hand.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:14 am
Arisa scoffed a bit, her eyes rolling again with a wry smile as she pulled her hand away. "Someone sure has a high opinion of himself." she teased the other.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games