Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:50 am
Ellyone had become a ghost of herself. After taking a nasty hit from a group of angels she'd lost the baby. No one even knew how it happened. They just knew her injuries prevented her body from healing both her body and the baby so her healing abilities chose her body. After going on a murderous rampage which Rein and Rose had gladly joined in on gaining their preferred names, Ellyone had shrank on herself. She only ate when Rose or Klaus snapped at her too and never visited either bed of her lovers for fear she'd end up failing them again. She never went near Damien. Never. "Mama come on it's time for dinner." Rose coaxed with a smile. Ellyone smiled small and followed them to the kitchen.
"Dammit Demetrius stop following me!" Klaus roared his body hinting at his true form again. Ellyone's showed through looking scarier now than ever before. "Klaus, whether you like it or not that is your father you will address him as such." She hissed.
"When you stop blaming yourself for what happened then I will!" He countered watching as Ellyone stood up and left the dining room. "Now look what you've done!" Rose and Rein hissed in unison. "Stupid angel!"
"Hey I'm not stupid!" Klaus growled leaving the house. Rose and Rein followed their mother back to her room. Only Rein stayed when Rose went back out to retrieve something for her mother to eat. "Well this is nice. . ." She said in a slightly higher pitched voice. Every time their father looked like he was about to yell at Ellyone Rose would give him a pointed glare. Her eyes would flicker red and she grumble that now wasn't the time then leave. Not even Tamera could comfort Ellyone and the human always was able too do so. "She'll come around soon. She still loves you both, don't forget that." Rose smiled and took her tray to her mothers room to watch her eat.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:23 pm
Tamera began fixing dinner alone in the kitchen. It had been some time since she had been in the arms of Ellie. She stared at the bot of boiling water with much sadness in her eyes. As much as she wanted to deny it, she partially blamed herself for having Demi's son. Tamera looked over her shoulder to see Leila was the only one playing with the youngest child. Even if Demi and her were the only ones who ever loved Damien, that was all she would need to know Damien would be cared for.

'I miss Ellie though,' Tamera sighed as she thought to herself, preparing dinner as she thought, 'There's something different about her and I can't put my finger on it.'

When supper was ready, Tamera was about to take Ellie her tray until Rose came and took the tray for her. Disappointed, Tamera took her plate to the large dining room. Only Leila came to eat with her mother as Damien followed his father around with Klaus. Tamera gave a small smile to Leila who seemed to brighten up the room with her smile. The young mother's eyes gazed down at the beautiful Leila, she had both her mothers' beauty. Tamera's heart ached for Ellie, but the angel had locked even her out of her room.

Demetrius was unaware of Ellyone's torment. However, he had his own little spies tell him what exactly was wrong. Damien was starting to become the little demon Demetrius had desired for his youngest son to be. He had roles for each of his boys to perform, even the unwilling Klaus, but they all succeeded. Damien, however, was the little spy of the house. Demetrius had the youngest boy lay low near Ellyone's room before he could sense the energy and taste the loss.

"Loss," Demetrius murmured the word as he tried to get the understanding.

Then, it hit him. She lost a person. What kind of person? Everyone was accounted for. She would've said something about a friend... Demetrius' eyes widened, she lost a child. An unborn one to be exact. The demon found a nearby chair and sat down, she lost one of his children. He hadn't expected to be this shocked that it knocked the breath out of his body. His eyes were wide as Damien shook his father's knee, "Daddy? What's wrong, Daddy?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:18 pm
Rose returned later with the tray and empty plates and glasses. "She's getting worse mama Tam." Rose said sitting next to her second mother. "I don't know what to do. She's barely eating, she never sleeps. I don't know what to do. I just wish I could have prevented this."
Rein watched his family and could feel his heart break. He hated seeing his mother in pain and now his father had figured it out too. He was probably thinking right now 'No wonder she hates Damien so much right now.' Or something like that. Klaus felt like an idiot. He shouldn't have said what he said and now he felt terrible so headed for Ellyone's room. "Be careful brother," Rose said in warning. "Her mood is worse than before." Klaus nodded and entered the room didn't say a word as he just sat next to his mother and held her close. Demetrius should be doing this. Klaus thought. But as always he's being selfish.

Ellyone just let her son hold her. She didn't cry, she couldn't. She'd used up all her tears limping back to the house with the essence. She spent most of her time in stone form. Just sitting there. Unmoving. She just wanted it to end. But she couldn't leave her children like that. Couldn't leave Tamera on her own with Demi. She was living a ghost life just to protect her children. Unless Demi did something miraculous like. . . come and comfort her. She almost gave a bitter laugh. Like hell he would.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:09 pm
'Prevented what?' she thought to herself as she listened to Rose, but didn't say anything. Whatever Ellyone was going through, the children didn't need to know the entire story. Leila looked over at Tamera with the same confusion and asked, "Prevented what, Rose?"

Tamera covered Rose's mouth before she could answer, "Don't answer, Rose. Some things are better left unsaid. Leila, finish your dinner and help clean up the kitchen, please."

Leila, disappointed she couldn't know, obeyed her mother before heading to the kitchen. Tamera sat Rose on her lap and began to play with her hair, "You have your mother's beauty. You and Leila will become beauty queens one day."

She kissed the top of Rose's head and placed her back in her chair. Tamera stood to go to the kitchen as well to help clean when she saw Demetrius from the corner of her eye. Damien noticed his mother and quickly went to her before he stood at her feet and gestured to be picked up. Tamera smiled and picked up her son, "Demetrius."

The demon barely looked over at her, the distaste washing over him as he gazed at Tamera without saying a word. Tamera looked around before taking a step closer to him, "I don't know what's going on nor do I want to know, but you know exactly what needs to be done to bring her out of whatever she's in."

"I..I have no desire to," Demetrius murmured, "She has kept far too many secrets from me. And now I have one son who despises my exist and an-"

"Stop," Tamera stated quickly as she held Damien close to her, "I don't want to know, Demi. Just please, even if you must fake it. You have children that need you."

Demetrius looked into the living room that connected all the rooms. He could hear Rein sighing in the distance, Rose speaking to Leila in the kitchen, Klaus was in his mother's room, and Damien sat in his mother's grasp. The demon sighed once more before standing, "The loss I feel is far too great, but my children are more important. One must do what one must do."

The demon walked across the living room before finding the hallway that led to Ellyone's private room. He stood outside the room before knocking on the door, "Ellyone, let me in."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:42 pm
Klaus froze up but Ellyone relaxed. "I'll let him in then." Klaus said opening the door. "Be gentle." Klaus said simply and gave his father a rare hug. "Just, tell her she didn't fail you and that you still love her. I think that's really all she wants to hear." Klaus left the room to go tend to his siblings. Rose instantly wanted to know how their mother was doing. Klaus just shook his head and sat next to Tamera and gently petted Damien's head. "We'll leave them on their own for a while shall we?" He mused trying to smile.

Ellyone looked up at Demetrius panting hard tears she thought she never had tumbled lazily down her cheeks. "I-I-I'm sorry." She croaked. "I wanted to tell you but Tamera was going to die and I was so focused on keeping her alive, and then I had that fight with the angels I should have run when I had the chance. I should have called out for help but I didn't I just kept fighting. When I healed I felt. . . off." She tried to take slow even breaths but she couldn't. "Then I lost the baby. . .I lost him. I failed to give you another baby. I don't. . . I don't know how to come back from this one Demetrius." She didn't move though she wanted to hug him. She could feel he didn't want to hug her. Not at his moment. He was feeling the lose now too. She could smell it. "I wanted to tell you. . . Truly wanted to tell you. I just didn't know how."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:02 pm
Demetrius stared down at Ellyone as they were finally alone. Listening to her, all he wanted to do was cause the end of the world at the loss he felt for losing another child. This time, it was permanent. Klaus was back in his life, regardless if the boy wanted to or not, and Demetrius was thrilled at having his eldest son. But...this child, son or daughter, would forever remain a mystery. Demetrius wanted to blame Ellyone, blame her for keeping another secret and letting him believe she wasn't with a child. He wanted to blame the death on her.

He couldn't. This was the mother of his other children, this was the woman he was, indeed, in love with. Though he was cruel by nature, he never once doubted his love for her and would never deny it. Demetrius stood stoically as he took in her words. Tamera's condition was vital, but it was just as important as Ellyone's situation. He finally moved towards her as he sat her up and held her tightly, not saying a word. There were no words to describe the hurt and loss he felt, and he knew Ellyone felt the same as him. They were just two parents who loved each other and loved their children, and were heart broken at losing a child.

Tamera wrapped a free arm around Klaus. She had taken care of him over the few months he had been there like he was her son, "I say we take the others outside and play in the snow. Then, i'll treat us to some hot chocolate in the village."

Damien wrapped his arms around his mother's neck in happiness as she stood and gathered the other children to go outside.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:24 pm
Ellyone just sobbed. "I'll do better next time." She promised though she doubted there would be one for her. When he hugged her she cleaved to him. She knew he was giving her comfort so didn't speak just accepted the wonderfulness of it. She was feeling a bit better from her pain hoping she could move on from this. "I love you." She whispered to him holding him tight to her. If she ever had children again, she'd do things different. She'd be careful.

Klaus nodded and helped Tamera herd the children outside. "Sound like a good idea mama." He said simply no smile. He was worried his father would do something stupid and that his mother would respond with something just as stupid.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:32 pm
"I love you as well," Demetrius replied, then slowly pulled away from Ellyone and kissed her deeply.

He then pulled away and looked into her eyes, "No more children for awhile, we need a rest and cope with the loss. The same goes for your human, her body is still not at it's best since she carried Damien."

Demetrius then stood up and had Ellyone stand as well, "You are a good mother to the children we have now. Until we're ready for the next one," Demetrius pulled her tightly to him, "Let us enjoy what we have."

Tamera was at her happiest when she played with the kids. Ellyone may have stopped coming to her bed for comfort and Demetrius avoided her like the plague since she gave him what he wanted, the children were the main focus to keep her from feeling the pain she felt. She picked up Rose and 'flew' her around the snowy day as Leila and Klaus made a snowman while Damien and Rein were throwing snowballs at each other.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:43 pm
Ellyone nodded in understanding. "No more." She said after kissing him back. Her arms still holding him to her tightly. She smiled just happy to be held by him to know he still loved her no matter what.

Klaus stopped and frowned looking around them. Something didn't feel right. It felt too warm. Too. . . too still. Like a calm before a storm. "Can you feel that Lee?" He asked having given his half sister a nickname. Rein and Rose had felt it too. Their bodies going stiff as they scented the strangeness. A little girl looking no older than four stood just down wind from them. Her crystal blue eyes a light with some strange emotion. "You're not supposed to be able to scent me yet." She chirped before disappearing. She hadn't planned on being seen. Just watching them seeing if they were the threat she'd heard they were. It didn't appear that way. . . yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:56 pm
Demetrius kissed Ellyone once more before whispering in her ear, "Now go, see our children. I must run a few errands to continue our funds for this family."

The male demon playfully squeezed Ellyone's rump before departing the room. He took the back exit before he felt an odd presence. It was disappearing, but it was odd nonetheless. He brushed it off as he continued on his way.

Tamera noticed the difference in the children as she heard Leila respond to Klaus, "Yeah, it's different."

She then saw the little girl not too far from them. It was just a child? Why would they be worried about a little girl? As swift as the girl appeared, she disappeared just as quickly. Tamera then looked back to see Damien unusually calm. Usually he would play a prank or try to get the others angry, but he stood as still as stone. She went before him and tried to pick him up, only to see that he was transfixed on something, "Damien? Sweetheart?"

"Mom, stop," Leila instinctively went to her mother's aide, "He's... Just remember that he's different."

Why was her daughter talking to her like that? Tamera could feel the anger and hurt she felt from her lover's neglect for keeping her at a distance well up inside her. She grimaced as she picked up Damien even though he was much heavier than before, "I'm your mother and I will not be spoken to like a child. Go inside now and get ready for bed. That goes for all of you, it's time to go inside now."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:30 pm
With great effort Ellyone went outside taking slow deep breaths on foot after the other into the snow. Everything inside her screamed to go back inside but she fought it. She wanted to see her family playing. But Tamera looked angry about something. And Klaus was ushering them back inside. . . it was only six their bedtime was for another hour and a half. "Stay children." Ellyone's voice boomed out through the still wind. Klaus and his younger siblings froze then looked at their mother. "You're. . . You're outside?" Klaus breathed bewildered. Ellyone moved slowly to Tamera and gave the transfixed Damien and pet. "We'll be okay." She said to everyone still looking at Tamera. "That little girl will not harm you." She took a deep breath and hugged Damien and Tamera. "I'm sorry I neglected you." She whispered in Tamera's ear. "I. . ." She choked trying to get it out holding Tamera and Damien close until she heard his protests and let up. "I failed in producing another child for Demi, it was my fault. I didn't take the right precautions before engaging an enemy. It won't happen again so lets not talk about it. Now." She said picking up a nice snow ball. "Who wants to get slushied?" She managed a smirk as her children threw snow ball after snow ball at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:00 pm
"I'm sorry, Mama," Leila hugged Tamera's lower half, "I didn't mean it like that."

Tamera patted her daughter's head before watching Leila throw snowballs with Ellie. Damien remained in his mother's grasp as he watched as well. He was becoming too heavy for her to carry around all the time any more. She placed her at her side as she sat in the snow and Damien plopped right next to her. Tamera had to smile though she was hurt about being left out of the secret too. Ellie was a good mother to her children.

"Mother."

Her eyes widened, that was the first word Damien had ever spoken to her. She had heard him whisper to Demi many times, but this was a first for her. Tamera looked over to see Damien had melted the snow around him and was showing her the patch of grass deep beneath them.

"Damien," Tamera mouthed as she picked up her son to see that he was a normal temperature, "How'd you... Nevermind," she sighed before placing him in her lap.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:45 pm
Ellyone turned to look at Damien and Tamera. Her own children took advantage of her distracted state and hit her solidly on her head and body with snow balls causing her to lose balance and fall over. She stood up and was about to growl when her children fell over laughing. Then she started laughing too, while making a huge snow ball and buried them all to their heads in snow. Then they all broke out in fits of hysterical laughter. Then Ellyone turned and sat next to Tamera putting her head on the other's shoulder with a sigh. The hairs on the back of her neck stood on end but she didn't react. She just let the feeling fade before putting a hand on Tamera's hip protectively and kissed the female's cheek. "I love you." She whispered in Tamera's ear.

Further away, Aura stood on a tree watching them with a smile. The only one who new the truth was still grieving so she decided to leave the family of predators alone. . . for now. She'd punish Klaus for not fulfilling his mission when the time was right. . . and she'd take Damien away when they were both old enough. She wanted to bring God to his knees, not some weak angel with delusions that she was an Original Demon. Peh!!! The nerve!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:56 pm
"I love you too," Tamera replied as she rested her head against Ellie's head, "Things will get better, they have to."

Evening began to descend upon the mansion. Tamera ushered the children inside as she heard the angel follow her. She helped the children get ready for bed until Tamera finally tucked in Damien next to Leila before going back to the kitchen. The events of the day were exhausting as she sat in front of the kitchen table before laying herself down on the table top.

Demetrius walked inside to see Ellyone and Tamera in the kitchen. He was content to see Ellyone out of her room, but he left them alone. They needed their time as a couple since he took his time with the angel earlier. Plus, he needed his personal time to grieve as well. Demetrius silently walked to his room to rest.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:18 pm
Ellyone followed watching how she handled all five children and felt her heart hammer in her chest a little. Ellyone herself stayed behind with the twins and sang them to sleep before joining Tamera in the kitchen just sitting at the table trying not to growl. "Off the table." Ellyone growled in that husky tone she usually reserved for the bedroom. "You're like a virgin offering on an alter just for me. . . " Her hand rubbed the other's thigh a little. Though she was still grieving it didn't mean her desire couldn't flare like it was now. Her iris' flickered black almost staying constant the longer Tamera stayed on the table. She turned Tamera's face to hers. "Please, just off the table. You can sit on my lap if you wish but not the table." Ellyone's eyes were now beseeching as her right hand wandered up and down Tamera's belly. It was obvious Ellyone's level of control had increased. . . but only marginally.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games