Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:51 pm
Anya woke late this day. She had barely slept much last night and felt groggy this evening as she sat up in the bed. Her hand went to her head as she tried to wake herself up as she climbed out of the bed. Maybe a shower? After a quick, cold shower, Anya dressed and fixed her hair like she normally did before sitting back on the bed. For some reason, she was just exhausted and wanted to lay down more.

She forced herself to stand up and leave the room. There wasn't much else to do at the castle nor were there any other rooms to explore. Anya looked out the window longingly as she thought of the world she had seen in her long lifespan. 'Maybe I could go traveling again, see the world once more and wake up in a different country every night,' Anya though to herself as she made her way outside and headed toward the barn to drink.

Oscar woke slowly to see Emma was already awake. The shock to see he was in bed with Emma scared him to where he rolled off the bed and crawled away, "Oh dear Jesus this isn't-...oh, it didn't."

He stood up as if nothing had happened and dusted himself off, "Don't scare me like that again. Now if you excuse me, I need to take a shower and drink something."

Liam woke up in a guest bedroom after the disappointment he felt last night when Emma called out for Oscar. His heart sank at the notion that he had come too late and her feelings were set on Oscar. He growled to himself, he couldn't just give up like that. Liam stood up, he didn't want to force the issue on her and didn't plan to make her choose, but he at least wanted a fighting chance to prove that he would be the better person to have.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:11 pm
And we're back to neglecting the human. "Okay." Emma said simply. She seemed almost a bit too. . . happy about him leaving. She hadn't had any nightmares but now she'd had a good night's sleep, she realised she might have hurt Liam and Anya last night in her bid to escape the pain of last night. And looking at Oscar it was moment's like these she wanted a second option. Liam seemed to want to be it. No! She couldn't think like that! That was manipulative! She dressed in a loose thin but darkly coloured dress after putting in a new round of insulin. Maybe if she just tried to be friends with Liam that would make things easier? She didn't know but still he didn't seem like he was going to throw a tantrum whenever he didn't get his way. She headed to the kitchen deep in thought. She just wished she knew what to do.

Conrad sat at his new office wit ha growl. This wasn't how he planned on spending the day! Letters from his court either requesting Emma's hand or demanding to know why he never revealed her to them ever! "The nerve!" He growled writing up one letter for them all to have. It looked like he was going to have to go back to Estonia. . . and take Emma with him hopefully married. He pressed the intercom. "Emma, Liam can I see you both for a moment?" He didn't want to have to do this. . . but Oscar wasn't playing ball so it was time for Emma to grow up and learn her place in the vampire world.

Emma had just finished one piece of toast when she heard the summons. Grabbing as much non-spill food as she could Emma went to the office and sat down on a chair waiting for Liam to arrive.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:23 pm
Liam entered the office room with only a pair of jeans on. He hadn't expected the announcement, but he flexed slightly when he noticed Emma was already in the room. She didn't seemed to be too fearful of him. A part of him was thankful and he even smiled her way before taking a seat next to her.

"So, what's going on? Have you agreed on the truce?" Liam asked as he leaned forward slightly.

Anya finished her drink before noticing she was covered in blood. She groaned knowing she'd have to take another shower. However, she heard someone walk into the barn.

"...Dammit, how could I just freeze up like that?"

Oscar? Anya left the stall she was in and surprised Oscar to where he jumped back before getting why she was soaked in blood. Oscar sighed angrily, "Jesus...why is everything scaring me today?"

"Shh!" Anya covered his mouth as she pressed her ear against his heart, her eyes widened, "How are you alive!?"

"What!?" Oscar shouted as he pressed her hand to his heart, "Dear God, I'm alive!"

"No, you're not!" Anya corrected herself as she covered Oscar's mouth, "You slept in Emma's room last night, right?"

Oscar nodded with Anya's hand still covering his mouth. Anya smiled brightly, "Your instincts are telling you that Emma will give you good offspring."

Oscar's eyes widened as he pulled himself away from Anya, "You're kidding me...? Really? That actually works?"

"Well, that's what Conrad says and he has a heart beat too," Anya shrugged as she loosely crossed her arms, "It just your body is physically showing you that you like Emma."

"Well I know I like Emma without my body telling me so," Oscar huffed as he walked passed Anya to go to a cow.

"Have you actually told her?" Anya asked as her eyes narrowed on Oscar as he stood frozen in place.

"Well..not exactly, but I'm sure she knows," Oscar answered with a faulty voice.

"Are you sure about that now?" Anya turned as she leaned against a nearby barrel, "So sure when you're here and you're not with her right now? Where is she exactly if you're so sure that she knows your feelings and possibly returned them? What's she doing? Is she waiting for you? Is she-"

"I get it, I get it," Oscar stated angrily as he turned to Anya, "You were never this annoying before. Now that Conrad is in the picture, you think you're some hot-stuff now? Just because he's going to make you a Queen doesn't mean you can act like a royal b***h."

Anya stiffened before glaring at Oscar and turning away to leave the barn.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:44 pm
Conrad looked up seeming completely drained. He pushed aside some letters but kept a particularly disturbing one in front of him. "Yes the Truce is fine. I just need some advice. . . One leader to another." Conrad handed Liam a letter that stated unless Emma was given to a man named Tuomus (pro-nounced Thomas) by the next full moon he'd go public with his affair with a werewolf. Which wasn't true but since the courts knew that Emma had been nearly a pack member tongue would wag. "I'm not sure what to do,"
"So why am I here?" Emma growled stuffing her face with dounuts and cream filled tarts.
"I'm getting to that darling. On the one hand I could hand you over to a terrible person, on the other I could marry you to someone of my or your choosing whom I know will make you happy and then give him final death for his treason, but here's the thing little one. You want Oscar, but from what I've seen and heard he's not playing nice. Now Liam." He smiled softly. "Is," Emma opened her mouth to protest or to agree Conrad wasn't sure but he cut her and Liam off. "I need someone I can trust to be your husband and well I don't know who I trust more you or Oscar, Liam. So I'm proposing this to you Emma. You have three weeks to get Oscar to marry you, if you cannot, then a condition of the treaty will be added. You and Liam will wed to secure the treaty and keep our enemies off my back. Now personally I want you happy and I know even if you could get over the fact that Liam is a werewolf that the nightmares won't stop. But think of it this way, would you rather Liam or Oscar, or some random you don't even know who could be worse than Henry?" Emma paled dramatically. "Excuse me, I'm going to throw up my breakfast." She gave Liam a polite smile. "Good evening Liam hope to see you in the gym later." Then she moved to the bathroom in the office and hurled everything in her stomach.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:57 pm
Anya stormed out of the gates and walked along the path away from the castle. She needed a break from Oscar and from the entire mess that was going on. As long as she would live, she would remember those exact words that came from his mouth. Anya continued all the way down the beaten path until she came across a main road. Did she really walk this far? She sighed before going into the middle of the woods nearby. The female vampire came across a shall stream and decided to dip her feet in.

"Oh my God! Miss! Are you ok!? You're covered in blood!"

She glanced up across the stream to see three humans, two female and one male, all staring at her with fear in their eyes. Her eyes glanced down at the small dress she wore to see that she was still covered in blood. Anya looked up at each of them as her instincts told her to kill them. Restraint was still hard for her even though her age should've taught her patience. A small smile grew on Anya's lips as lowered her eye lids slightly, "Come, I need caring for."

One by one, each human came closer to her before their screams echoed into the forest. Once Anya finished draining them each of blood, her eyes widened at the damage she had caused. She hadn't drained a human in centuries and now she had killed three of them in one easy swoop.

Even though Emma was vomitting at the idea of a forced marriage, Liam couldn't help but feel excited in knowing his chances were growing. He could tell that Oscar was going to put up a fight to all of this. The wolf stood up and shook Conrad's hands before saying quickly, "It will truly be an honor if Emma chooses me as her husband."

He hastily left the office and scented Emma in one of the bathrooms, still vomiting any contents left in her system. Liam knocked on the door, "I hope you're not puking because of the sight with me without a shirt. I could take my pants off too if you'd like."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:15 pm
Emma hacked up some bile. "No! That's not it!" She said a little strained. "Just an upset stomach. I might have over done it with the pastries." She flushed the toilet cleaned her teeth washed her face then opened the door. "And seriously? I already had Oscar on a time limit." She rubbed her eyes. "I mean, yeah I'm in love with him but with how he'd been acting lately, I'm not sure if my human heart can take it." She looked up at him realising who she was talking to. "And don't think after this that I trust you again. It's going to take a while before that will happen. You know that right? I mean. you pack kidnapped me. Wrote weird symbols on my body, thank you by the way whatever they did fixed my fertility problem." She said with a pout. At his frown she smirked. "I will leave you to figure it out but lets just say since this." She pointed to the scars on her back. "I haven't had a cycle until this morning. So that's one thing to look forward to every month. Cramp, bloating and mood swings. My life just keeps getting better." She growled a little stalking off to the gym. "Could you please stop following me!? It's creepy!"

Conrad froze and took off the glasses that were only for show. Screams? What the hell? He thought jumping out the window and using his natural born speed to zero in on the cause. He froze at the sight. "Anya?" He asked his heart thudding hard in his chest. Three human's lay dead at her feet and she was covered in a mix of animal and human blood. Gods she couldn't look more sexier. Part of him wanted to scream at her in anger but the other more dominant part wanted to mate. He stalked over to her and pulled her into his arms ruining his suit. "Well aren't we the naughty girl?" He purred licking the blood from her neck. "You were having breakfast without me weren't you?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:45 am
Liam shrugged off Emma's irritation. He was not personally to blame for what happened and walked to the outdoor pool. The wolf perfectly dived into the water before swimming along the bottom and coming up for air. His body chilled in the cool night air, but it gave him a way to feel the rush of excitement he felt for knowing he could be the one to take Emma as his wife. Of course, he'd get to know her more and deal with the emotions with come with qualities and faults. His main concern about all of this was Oscar, the finicky vampire was just that: finicky. One moment he could be all over Emma and claiming that she belongs to him while the other times he would be pushing her away. Liam got out of the water and laid next to the pool as he looked up at the stars, he could tell that the vampire just didn't know how to fully show his feelings for Emma.

"Touch luck," Liam smirked, "Looks like i'll be the man in the end."

Anya blushed heavily as she felt Conrad's tongue on her neck. Her body shivered in response as she gripped his ruined suit lightly, "I-I didn't mean for that..and.. Dammit, come here."

She couldn't resist any longer. Anya pulled herself up and kissed Conrad hungrily. It had been almost two centuries she had gone without a man. Oscar was such a prude. Now that Conrad had showed up conviently at the right time at the right place, Anya wanted him more than she could imagine. She backed them up against a tree as she wrapped her legs around him as she continued to kiss him deeply."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:01 am
Conrad growled with approval for her actions his fangs grazing the now clean patch of her neck. "From how you're acting you have no idea who our kind couples." He pointed out in a deep sexual voice as he pressed her gently against the tree then set upon the other side of her neck. "Good. I get to teach you."

Emma shrugged and followed him to the pool but instead of joining him in the water she just laid on the diving board hair fanned out on and over the board itself. Being without Oscar was both lonely and annoying. She wanted to get even but at the same time was fearful she might completely lose Oscar. She just stared at the sky singing to herself about scars and broken kisses of the damned. She liked to sing while she was in thought.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Conrad laid over Anya panting hard smiling with pride. Finally, a woman who could keep up with him. He swooped down and kissed the hollow of her throat. "Don't worry about my suit." He purred nuzzling her neck. "I didn't like it that much anyway. Nor did I like that dress. Did do your curves justice."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:17 am
Liam smiled to himself when he saw that Emma followed him. The little hypocrite, the thought to himself with a slight chuckle, "So, if I follow you, it's creepy. But if you follow me, it's perfectly normal? You're definitely a hard one to keep up with, Emma."

He sat up and stretched, feeling his muscles ache from the previous night's exertions. Liam glanced over at Emma to see the hurt expression on her face. She was obviously distressed about the situation and possibly losing Oscar. He needed to show her that it wasn't so bad. Besides, he could be a better replacement. Liam stood and walked over to Emma, "Look, I know this isn't easy for you, but now it boils down to me or the other guy. And," he bent his knees to where they were eye-level, "I think i'm pretty damn good."

The wolf smiled and then stood up with open arms, "How about a hug? That'll make you feel a whole lot better."

Oscar left the barn with an uneasy heart. Not only was the thought that he needed to show Emma his feelings weighed on his mind, but hurting Anya's feelings was even more weight too. He wiped the blood off of his chin as continued out of the barn. The wind moved around him, causing him to barely scent Anya and Conrad in the distance. It gave him little solace knowing that Anya may or may not tell Conrad what he had said. Honestly, he wouldn't mind either way. He was just happy that Anya was now happier and would be given anything she ever wanted.

As for the two other scents be picked up, he wasn't too thrilled. Emma was close to Liam..again. Why the hell would he be near her when she was supposed to fear for her life around him? Oscar began walking over where he could see them both from a great distance.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:29 am
Emma sat up on the diving board wit ha tiny frown looking him over then raised a brow. "Uh. . . we're not back there yet. . . if ever." She said getting off the diving board and side stepping him. "And it's not creepy when I like to lay over water to think. I like thinking. It's fun silently arguing with the voices in my head. She gave him that smirk she used to give Oscar a cross between highly annoyed and slightly amused. "If Oscar comes back from brooding tell him I'm in the in door pool area. Make him panic a little tell him I'm swimming with my pump exposed to the water." She giggled. "It's cute when he worries about me." Swishing her hips a tiny bit she went inside to the other pool climbed up on the diving board and went back to her 'thinking' position. She just. . . needed to think that was all. . . She needed to clear her head. Anya is going to be my step mum. The thought ran around her head constantly for a few days. Her father just made is official in the middle of the bush on their property. Emma smirked again. "I'm sure she's happy after so long of getting none." She chuckled bitterly. She frowned. "Well I don't mind, he's happy that's all that matters. . . Yeah yeah laugh it up Emma a loner." She growled having half conversations with herself. Then she went silent and just stared at the ceiling. The water lapped lazily around her sending her into a nap.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:10 pm
Anya fixed what was left of the dress, it was almost torn to shreds by how..violent their intercourse was. Not that she didn't like it, but she had no idea she had that type of strength in her when it came to Conrad. Her cheeks were flushed as she tried to keep most of her parts covered as she squirmed away from Conrad, standing up, "That was simply...amazing!"

She ran her fingers through her hair. It had been such a long time since she had any sex, let alone a good one. Anya watched as Conrad stood, her eyes taking in every inch of his body. She couldn't help but act like a school girl in heat at how exotic his body seemed and how he solely wanted her to have him. Hell, if she could have him every night then giving him a million children wouldn't matter.

The female vampire corrected herself as she took a step towards Conrad, "What about...this mess I made? I didn't mean to do it, they came out of no where and I didn't expect them at all. I was just upset by what Oscar called me and..I just lost control."

Liam snuck over to where Emma laid and kissed the top of her forehead before quickly dashing out of the in door pool. He could hear her reaction and mused himself at the delight. Then, he spotted Oscar down the hall with his arms crossed as he leaned against the wall, "Well look who decided to show up? I thought gentlemen were supposed to always be on time?"

"Sometimes we're fashionably late," Oscar retorted dryly before walking towards Liam, "Why are you with Emma? She doesn't care for you and-"

"You didn't hear what happened then," Liam smirked as he neared Oscar as well, "Emma has three choices. At the end of two weeks, starting to day, she has to either choose me, you, or some stranger. Now we both know she'll narrow it down to the both of us."

"It'll obviously be me," Oscar smirked as he glared up at Liam, then his eyes went large, "Marriage!? What the Hell!?"

"Yup, marriage," Liam chuckled at Oscar's response, "She can make an honest man out of me."

"You!?" Oscar pointed an accusing finger at Liam, "There's no way she'd ever choose you!"

"And what makes you think she'll choose you? You send her mix signals and never really come through until the last moment," Liam narrowed his gaze on Oscar, "Just face it, you're afraid to commit to her because she's weird in many aspects."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:16 pm
Conrad seemed to preen a little at her praise and pulled her close. His lips dipped down to her neck and shoulder gently kissing the healing ravages he'd left on her neck with his fangs. "I have forgiven you and will take care of it." He purred nuzzling her ear his hands caressing her body. He hadn't bothered to pull any of his tattered clothes on and he felt a little miffed she had so took them off with a tiny little growl. "Wait." He said pulling back sobering up and looking her over. "What did Oscar call you?" His hands cupped her bloodied face with concern.

Emma just laid there listening. Did they know the hall near the pool room echoed? Obviously not when they were yelling so loud. This kiss on her forehead burned but in a good way. From how Oscar was reacting he wasn't ready for that step. And she doubted he would be in two weeks. She got off the diving board and headed to the two males. Her face was blank and void of all colour. Almost cold. "Personally." She said to them both. "I'd rather hump a cactus." The only part of her body that stood out were the scars on her back. They stood taught red and angry, she stopped for a moment and turned her head to them "I'm not weird." She growled at them both. "I'm just. . . quirky." Then she turned her head back to the front and continued walking making sure she didn't look upset. She'd listened to everything Liam said. And it was true. Oscar was sending mixed confusing signals, Liam wasn't. Oscar got mad at her for so many things. . . And she knew it was only a matter of time before something about her would piss of Liam. But if she didn't make her choice it would be made for her. And since she didn't want to choose. She'd decided to give up. Not that she'd let those two know.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:20 pm
Anya didn't want to say anything that could get Conrad mad at Oscar. Then again, she had given up far too much information and couldn't keep it to herself now. With a small sigh, she glanced away and answered, "He said though I will become Queen, I was acting like a royal..you know.. I can't say it, it was only because I was standing up for Emma and his behavior towards her."

Oscar growled angrily as he pushed passed Liam and went after Emma. He snatched her arm, pulling her into a hallway before pinning her to the wall with his grasp on both her upper arms, "You must always make these things difficult, don't you? I don't care who came up with this stupid idea of forcing someone to marry you, of all people, but you putting me into this position is intolerable! "

He lowered his face closer to hers as he growled, "It's when you back me into a corner like this when I really don't understand why I care for you so much. But I understand fully that the thought of you marrying some one else makes me want to destroy every single person in front of me."

The male vampire then forced Emma to look up before pressing a firm kiss against her lips. Oscar didn't deepen the kiss, he pulled away after a few moments before lightening his gaze down on her, "And if you don't understand how I feel at this point, then there's no reason for me to stay here any longer."

Oscar then pulled away from Emma and disappeared in the shadows. He reappeared back in his room, he locked his bedroom door so no one could come in and sat on the bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:29 pm
Emma didn't kiss him back instead she just stood there willing herself not to cry. "You blame me for something I had no say in?" She asked gripping his wrist, hard before he walked away. "I didn't want this! And When you do things like this it make me want to hurt you Oscar! I can't do this with you any more. I can't be this person." She let him go. "I can't keep crying at night wondering if you're only toying with my feelings. Can't stop thinking that you're only keeping me around because it would hurt Anya not to. It's time you make your own decision Oscar. Either strap on a pair and be your own person, make your own decisions and stop expecting me to magically know what you're thinking. Or I'm done with you." She dared for a moment show him how much his behaviour toward her was confusing and upsetting for her. She couldn't take this any more. And she had a feeling that Liam was going to get his wish after all. She let him leave to go brood and turned back and walked over to Liam who was obviously listening. "I. . .I think I'll take that hug now." She said shaking a little as tears dripped slowly down her cheeks.

A muscle in Conrad's jaw ticked. He was keeping his temper in check just for her. He cupped her cheek and turned her face to his. He smirked a little. "A royal pain?" He chuckled a tiny bit then sobered. "Yes I have a feeling Emma's going to blow up at him. And when that happens gods help any one in her way." He pulled Anya close and kissed her shoulder. "Shall we retire to my rooms and shower?" He teased caressing her hip.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:53 pm
Oscar couldn't take it. He had to say his peace and be done with it. The vampire summed up his courage and left his room. Oscar went back to his original spot where he had bestowed his feelings upon Emma to see Liam already holding her. His eyes widened, his beating heart being torn to pieces in front of him. Oscar growled low before roaring with rage as he tore the two apart, baring his fangs at Liam before turning to Emma, "I love you, dammit! I ******** love you and you run to him every single time I turn away! If you know so well what it feels like to have your entire life turned around, then you should have a minute understand of how it feels to see someone you love constantly being around someone else! If my love is not good enough for the proud and spoiled Emma, then you can keep what you have here and shove it!"

Oscar roared once more as tears stung his eyes as he left the hallway and left the mansion. He couldn't be there. Not one second more. If she wanted to marry that mutt then so be it, he wouldn't stick around to find out what happens next.

Liam stood appalled at the behavior he had just witnessed. Apart of him wanted to smile to see the vampire finally leave, but the mess he left of Emma was...terrible. He could see that she was both hurt and angry. Liam went over to Emma and gently took her hand, "Hey, it's alright, we didn't need him anyways."

Anya blushed at Conrad's words before she sensed an angry aura not too far off. She pulled herself from Conrad as she recognized that aura. Oscar? Though she was hurt by what he called her, the deep friendship she held with him was far more important than a moment's temper. Anya turned to Conrad and said, "I'm really sorry, but I need to see what's wrong with Oscar. I'll meet you in your room."

The female vampire rushed off in her torn dress until she found Oscar leaving the gates and walking down the dirt road, "Oscar? Oscar!"

"Come with me or not, i'm leaving," Oscar stated, but Anya was surprised to see the tears on his cheeks.

"Oscar? What's wrong!?" Anya tried to keep up with his pace, "I don't understand-"

"I'm through with her!" Oscar bellowed as he turned, revealing the streams of tears on his face, "I'm through with this place! Now if you're leaving with me, then lets go, if you're going to stay here then fine."

"Wait!" Anya ran after him again as he continued walking, "What exactly happened?"

"How could I be so stupid to fall in love with that maniac!?" Oscar cried out angrily, "How could I fall victim to such a disgrace!? I'm a vampire! I was going to be something, and she stole that all away from me by showing up in my life!"

"That's what love does!" Anya finally caught up to him and stopped him, "It stops everything that we're doing and catches us off guard. But it's a wonderful interruption if you give it the chance. Just go back and-"

"I never want to see Emma again," Oscar growled as he walked passed Anya, "I never want to come back here again."

Anya watched as he walked away, but her heart went out to him. She took a glance over her shoulder at the castle and her chance for happiness. Tears welled up in her eyes, she didn't want to leave Conrad or lose the chance she was given, but she couldn't let Oscar go alone. Anya whispered a soft, "I love you, Conrad," before running after Oscar.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games