Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:45 pm
Lucia blushed softly under his gaze. Her eyes wondered him too and after counting slowly to ten to calm herself she followed. She saw him on the bed and gave a little smirk going to the bed and crawling over him then kissed him deeply. One hand steadied herself the other wondered his body as she smirked in the kiss. He felt as good as he looked. But she was nervous. She heard at school from other girls that it hurt. And she wasn't into pain. Not one bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:51 pm
"Mm~ Darleeng~" Francis gently took her and laid her on her back on the bed, taking what was her position on top of her. He gently kissed down Lucy's neck, purring as he did so. "Remember, ma cher, I won't do anyzhing you don't want. Eef you don't want to because of pain, I weel stop for you~. Promise.~" For some reason, he felt the need to tell her that, even if it wasn't the right time. All he wanted was her comfort and security.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:57 pm
Lucia gave a moan at the touch of his lips on her skin. Her body bumped and shivered a little. Her chest grew a little flushed as she began breathing hard. She wanted to so badly~! She wanted to be taken. To know what it was like. And she was getting it how she wanted. With someone she loved.

Luce blushed at his words. "I'd like this not to stop." She murmured referring to his lips on her skin. "And if it does happen, I can trust you in that you'll be gentle and will stop if I ask it." Her arms went around him. "I love you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:11 pm
"I love you too~" Francis said, smiling as he kissed down her, loving every inch of her. Slowly, he lifted her shirt over her head, exposing her bra and within it, her sweet breasts. "Mm~." He lost control of his hands slowly, letting them explore every inch of her. "Let me guess, you want me to take my time, mon amour~."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:18 pm
Lucia blushed temped to hide the fact that she was wearing a hello kitty bra. God that was humiliating! He would tease her about it for sure! Red highlighted her cheeks and she nodded biting her lip closing her eyes waiting for the teasing to begin.

(Skipness~!))

Lucia snuggled under the sheets with Francis cheeks flamed red. It didn't hurt like she thought it would! They lied to her! She wanted to scream with joy but settled for happy giggles moving deeper into the protection of her Frenchman's arms. She moved to look up at him a finger traced down his chest. "Well Mr Frenchman." She purred. "I don't think I'm up for walking for a while." She giggled holding him close again. Three days. Fell in love in three days. Made love on the fourth. One more day then her grandparents were coming to pick her up. . . She froze eyes wide. Oh crap how could she forget?! Her grandparents?! They were going to be coming early to make sure she was okay! She'd nearly drowned, bled to death and almost died in a fire! Thursday. . . They'd be here tomorrow. . . Oh god. What would they say when they found out she was bound to a man eight years older than her?! Oh. . . Had she mentioned the Tuesday was her birthday? Nope. She didn't want to celebrate so didn't tell any one. And obviously the Principle forgot with all that was happening. Good. Now she just had to get through her grandparents. "So uh. . . I know this is sudden too but d'you want to meet my grandparents?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:25 pm
Francis held his darling Lucy close to him, softly smiling at her. "Grandparents, mm? Well, zhat sounds like a challenge zhis man ees up for~" It was true, they had made love in such a short time, and he wouldn't think of doing that with anyone else. Ever. Now he would get to meet her grandparents, something he wouldn't have done, again, with another girl. The age difference was nothing compared to the fact that he was a teacher and she a student. They didn't need to know about the week's happenings, though. That was for sure.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:29 pm
Lucia blushed hard and snuggled closer. She was also glad he didn't tease her for the hello kitty underwear. That would have been mortifying. "I truly do love you Francis." She said best she could in French. The rest she said in English. "I have a feeling they'll love you as much as I do." She gave a yawn her voice fading as she slipped into sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:37 pm
Francis, seeing his lover asleep, watched her doze in his own restlessness. He couldn't sleep now, not that he had to make sure she slept undisturbed. "Sleep well, ma cher." His eyes stayed on her and would all night if need be. He didn't care if she could protect herself, she shouldn't ever have to.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:45 pm
Lucia snuggled against him in her sleep. She was so happy right at that moment. She didn't want to leave it ever. She wanted to stay happy and carefree for as long as she could.

Morning broke up Lucia refused to awaken. Okay not refused, she was awake, she just didn't want to get up. At all. But she could sense her aunt driving down the long drive way to the front entrance at an unsafe speed, could almost hear her grandparents telling her to stop being a hoon. Ten minutes. They had ten minutes to get ready to receive her grandparents and her aunt and Uncle. Lucia looked over to Francis, a tender smile on her lips. He'd fallen asleep. She didn't want to wake him. Couldn't bare it but had to. So she gently moved out of his arms and got dressed frowning at the blood stain on the bed but making the bed would cover that up nicely. She pulled her Hello Kitty under wear on then a different dress making sure to have a black band somewhere on her body then turned and sat next to Francis. "Mi amore." She whispered nudging his side. "Time to awaken."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:27 am
Francis, very comfortable in the sleep that he was in, turned over when he was nudged. "Mm.. Maman.. Non." But he realized after a little more nudging that this wasn't his mother, and he was all of a sudden embarrassed. With that thought, he awoke and looked at Lucy. "Bonjour à tous." Francis smiled and said to her, standing up and stretching. "Darleeng, don't we 'ave company today? 'Ow much longer do I 'ave teel zhey arrive, mm?"  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:46 am
Luce giggled as she watched him her fingers running through his hair. "Five minutes." She said with a straight face. "I've been trying to wake you for about ten minutes. It's okay though I can stall them for a while." She kissed him deeply moving even closer. "I love you so much."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:56 am
Francis smiled and kissed her back in the same manner, pulling her close. "J'taime, Lucy~" Then, reluctantly, he released her and got out of the bed, all the warmth leaving his body as he did so. "Five meenutes, mm? Well, let's see what I can do weeth zhat~" He dressed in different clothes, yet in the same manner he always had and made up the bed, picking Lucy up so he could make her side. He noticed the blood stain on the sheet and chuckled. The night before would be on his mind for a while.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:05 am
Lucia blushed softly and hugged him while he picked her up and moved her. "Ti Amo." She whispered in his ear before going to their lounge room setting it up all nice wincing a little every so often since she was still a little sore. She made some toast quickly as a knock sounded she put the toast in her mouth and opened the door.

"LUCE~!" Her grandmother cried. "Happy Birth-"

"Ssh!" Luce hissed ushering them inside then gave them a hug. "I said no pressies Noona!" She growled.

"Oh hush it's not every day your grandbaby turns eighteen." She snapped hugging Luce a little tighter. Luce then turned to her grandfather and hugged him too. Unlike his wife's Hazel eyes, he had deep green eyes. It's where she got her Earth power from. "Noona, Pa, I have someone I'd like you to meet. Francis Mi amore, are you decent?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:56 am
"Happy Birth-" He had heard someone say in the lounge. Who's birthday was it? He had to find out. Francis tied his hair back in a small ponytail at the nape of his neck and stepped into the room. Her grandparents looked a bit like her, the male more than the woman. "Bonjour~" He said with a smile, approaching the two of them. "You must be Lucy's grandparents. I'm Francis Bonnefoy, and-"Unsure of how to continue, he shot an unsure glance at Lucia.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:17 am
Luce smiled up at Francis. "He is my boyfriend-" Luce began but her Noona interrupted.

"No more gentlemen callers for you then?" She laughed. Her husband elbowed her in the side making her growl. Luce clenched her jaw. Her family knew she never had interest. "Well, I'm serious now, But I wonder what made her see interest since we all assumed she batted for the other side-"

"Noona!" Luce growled. Both Grandfather and granddaughter stared at the woman mortified.

"Anyway my little flower," Her Pa cut in. "Here." He gave her the gift. "Happy Birthday. I tried to talk her out of it but she wouldn't listen so take it anyway."
Luce sighed and took the gift. It was wrapped in green. And she knew then Francis would be upset at missing her birthday. "So, tell me, what are you to her? Aside from her partner, teacher? Fellow student?" Luce blushed. She knew they would not judge, they were mentor and student too.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games