Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
X-men: The Zen Chronicles (Redheadstemper) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:43 am
Faye blushed pocketing the money and after finishing her current mouthful of food turned and whispered something into Piotr's ear for a long moment. The hall was silent waiting for a reaction from Piotr.

"I'm done. You?" Faye asked with a kind smile. Piotr nodded keeping his expression neutral and they left their table to go to the professors so Faye could hand in her assignments early. The question of if she said yes or no still hanging in the air.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:17 am
Kel watched the two teens walk off, both obviously keeping their reactions hidden so no one could tell what the answer was, then called out, "oi! Ya got somethin ta say? Or somethin ta do?" In her thickest ocker. She really wanted an answer, and only Pyro would be able to understand the thickest of aussie accents with the most confusing slang she'd ever heard of, and he was elsewhere.  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:27 am
Faye stopped and turned around to Kel eyes blazing silver. "Yeah nah girly~!" She twanged back with a grin. "I got mah 'ssignment's teh 'and in girl~!" She grinned more at Kel.

"Uh. . . what?" Piotr asked with a frown. "I'm confused what are you saying?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:44 am
After grinning at the answer and knowing full well that Faye's assignments were already done and handed in, Kel schooled her face and pulled Logan away. After crossing half the mansion, he stopped her.

"Okay, no kids around, what was that about? I wasn't listening when she told him, even if I coulda heard as close to his ear as she was, but I couldn't make out what you meant, back there. It was all slang, wasn't it." His tone made what should have been a question into a statement.

"Yeah, even if every state has it's own slang, every Aussie understands ocker. She said 'yeah, I've got assignments to do', when I know damn well she's done'em. She found a way to get them all frustrated, allright. Knew she wouldn't get it past the teachers with that answer, but with two mindwalkers around, and the two of them happy about a date, they wouldn'ta kept it from us anyway. Now, let's go get that early chrissy present I got her."  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:53 am
"I'm not telling you where I'm taking you." Piotr said in Russian. "Just that you need to dress up for it okay? It's a date."

"But. . . I don't have any of that stuff~" Faye whined. "No make up or anything."

"That's why I'm here." Kitty purred. "Though I wonder where our other guess star is." She mused at the end. "It's not like them to be late~"

"Guy's seriously, dressing up? I'm not comfortable with the dressing up stuff." Faye fidgeted nervously.

"You'll be fine. Here." Piotr said. Faye had translated and spoken to Kitty in English. Apparently she clued in that Kitty was in on it so told her that she had accepted. Piotr pulled out a shoe box with a grin and handed it too her. When she opened it she gasped.
"Mein gott." Faye breathed. "They're gorgeous. Oh wow Piotr thank you." Piotr blushed darkly and smiled.
"I thought' you like them." He said before giving his excuses and leaving.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:23 pm
Kel walked down the corridor to her room, having left Logan behind to oversee the irate kids, who were trying to figure out who won the pool. Or at least that's what he claimed. Privately, Kel knew he meant that he didn't want to get involved with girly things like the gifting of dresses and makeup and the like.

Just before she reached her room, however, she saw Piotr leaving Faye's room, and started to rush. If he'd already given her the shoes she wasn't supposed to know about, then she should rush to get the dress before Faye started worrying.

Reaching the room, she started digging through the many, many items she'd hidden the box under, so that Faye didn't find it, before walking to Faye's room and bursting in without knocking.  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:44 am
Kitty startled first painting a line of nail polish up Faye's leg. Faye squirmed from the feel, gave a cry and kicked out, her leg going through Kitty's head before she tumbled off the bed. The shes went flying, the make up went everywhere. It was a huge mess.

"Kel!!!!" Kitty cried raging. "Knock! This could have been worse!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:00 pm
Kel paused after entering the room, frowning in puzzlement before a small bottle smashed on the door frame above her, sending glass and a viscous liquid over her face and hair. As Kitty yelled at her, she wiped at her cheek, and after looking at her hand, she commented, "nice choice of colour, that'll match the dress and shoes nicely. Isn't it about a week early for that, though?"

"Umm, yeah, lets get that glass out of your hair and off your face, and then we can fix up Faye's leg, hm?"  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:58 pm
Faye blushed a little. "What?" She asked a little confused. "I don't understand what are you talking about?" She frowned confused with what her sister was talking about.

"don't worry let's just clean you up and get you ready." Kitty replied. "It's girls night. I'm trying out a look for the date!"

"This crazy woman just started attacking me with make up." Faye cried with a pout. "Help me~"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:09 pm
Kel grinned at Faye. "Aren't you supposed to be a city girl? What's wrong with a girls night? Anyway, let's get this glass out of my hair, then you can open your very, very early chrissy present, then I can get this gunk off, and we can fix up the damage, figure out your date look and watch movies."

Kel pulled out Faye's desk chair and scooted over to the bed so Kitty could sit down while she got rid of the glass. Then she held the dress box out to Faye.  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:24 pm
Faye flushed slightly. "I didn't have any friends to do girls night with. I studied all the time." She blushed ashamed as she admitted. "Piotr's my first actual sorta boyfriend."

"What about John?" Kitty asked pulling out glass from Kel's hair.

"We were only flirting there was never anything there." She admitted, sadly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:42 pm
Kitty started laughing as she started on the smaller pieces. "I think someone should have told him that. He's been getting in massive fights with Piotr about you moving on so quickly. Well, I say massive fights, more like he whinges, Piotr and/or someone else slaps him down verbally, he slinks away. But he's been doing that every four days or so. Ah, stuff it." With that, Shadowkat decided to use her ability to selectively phase things with he, and phased Kel, sans glass and nail polish, over to the bed. "There, now we can get on with the movies and makeup."

"Don't forget the chocolate. I've got a stash of the good stuff in my room, and a telly, so we can kick Logan out, have a girls night there. Also, I reckon we should get a replacement chair." Kel added, looking at the desk chair she'd been sitting on, now covered in almost-dry nail polish and glass shards.  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:54 pm
"I did tell him that." Faye grumbled. "Do I have to lodge both nuts back in his abdomen to get the point across?" She grumbled a little and ruffled her hair. "Let's just get this thing over and done with please? I'm not in the mood for banter any more." She stared at the green stripe still running up her calf.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:26 pm
Kitty paused in picking up the makeup to look at Faye's leg. "It's too dry, bonded to the skin and all, so I can't phase it off you, sorry. We'll have to do this the old fashioned way," she added, brandishing a bottle of acetone.

"Yup, and we don't want it to ruin your skin, so moisturiser ... maybe body butter..." Kel trailed off, frowning in thought. "I can't think of any girls-night-in type movies that aren't completely lame, so who's up for a horror movie marathon, so we can laugh at all the ways it's supposed to scare us?" While she was talking, Kel started to help Kitty with the makeup. "And, yeah, we do have to do the makeup and probably try a few things with your hair. I may be from Bega, but we do have dates down there too, and we need to figure out the best makeup and hair to go with your dress. Your bloke's put a lot of effort into this, finding a nice place that isn't too fancy, all of that, so we may as well put some effort in."  

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:49 am
Faye gave an annoyed grumble. "I have no say in the matter." She whined. "Treat me kindly it's my first time doing this sort of thing. Nothing too scary! I don't want to have nightmares and freak out Piotr."

"Why would you freak him out?" Kitty asked. "It's not like you two are sleeping together right?"

"Of course not!" Faye shrieked too quickly.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff