Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:17 pm
SubonicXP
"No, I can't access it remotely, there is no wireless signal. However, we may have someone who can break in." GRAY said to Ryan. It was at that moment which Aile's SNAG went off. "Think you can break into the canal's control room? If you're not I understand, no shame in failure." Another SNAG would go off, Isaac's. "Find Aile now, I've put a beacon on your SNAG's map leading to her location. I need you to lower the canal's dam to raise the water level. She might be able to get you inside the control room."

The Talonflame copies were taken out one by one, the real one the only one standing afterwards, still in flight but had been clipped by several attacks. Before the bird became exhausted it let go of its cargo, a small black box object heading straight for the tower.

The Meowstic wouldn't listen, their trainers had arrived on the rooftop and began to give new orders. The male would suddenly begin to clap, a strange white aura appearing around the female. The female then began to charge a brilliant orb of multicolored energy in its hands and once the Protect ended it would unless a massive Signal Beam at the two Kirlia, empowered by the Helping Hand.

"Alright, I will stand by and do what I can." Ryan says to GRAY before trying his best to calm the people around him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:25 pm
Aile heard her SNAG go off again and stopped her jumping. "Kayvaan, hold up a moment." She brought it out and listened, raising an eyebrow. "Not up for it? Well, I'm downright offended. Show me where I'm going," she replied, a cocky grin growing on her face.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:28 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile heard her SNAG go off again and stopped her jumping. "Kayvaan, hold up a moment." She brought it out and listened, raising an eyebrow. "Not up for it? Well, I'm downright offended. Show me where I'm going," she replied, a cocky grin growing on her face.

A map would appear showing Aile the six storm drains leading to the canal. "You'll have to pull off the nearest one, just enough space for a person to squeeze in. Once inside head towards the dead end, you should find a locked door. An alarm will go off if you break in but never mind it, just work fast. I have sent Isaac your way." GRAY explained.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:28 pm
SubonicXP
"No, I can't access it remotely, there is no wireless signal. However, we may have someone who can break in." GRAY said to Ryan. It was at that moment which Aile's SNAG went off. "Think you can break into the canal's control room? If you're not I understand, no shame in failure." Another SNAG would go off, Isaac's. "Find Aile now, I've put a beacon on your SNAG's map leading to her location. I need you to lower the canal's dam to raise the water level. She might be able to get you inside the control room."

The Talonflame copies were taken out one by one, the real one the only one standing afterwards, still in flight but had been clipped by several attacks. Before the bird became exhausted it let go of its cargo, a small black box object heading straight for the tower.

The Meowstic wouldn't listen, their trainers had arrived on the rooftop and began to give new orders. The male would suddenly begin to clap, a strange white aura appearing around the female. The female then began to charge a brilliant orb of multicolored energy in its hands and once the Protect ended it would unless a massive Signal Beam at the two Kirlia, empowered by the Helping Hand.
Xipil would take notice of the black box that fell from Talonflame's talons, quickly swooping down in an attempt to intercept and catch the cargo in question.

At the moment, Sol was at the roof closest to Prism Tower, trying to figure out a way inside. Amaranth and Cera, thankfully away from the bulk of the crowd, tried to figure out similar. Or at least something they might be able to do.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:32 pm
SubonicXP

"Finally, something that resembles a plan." Isaac turned around and headed down another alley, rushing towards Aile's location.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:32 pm
SubonicXP

"Pidgeotto, use quick attack, change the course of that item, don't let it strike the tower!" Kasumi ordered and then jumped off her Aerodactyl and back to the roof, and she was joined by her Kirlia and Ren's, since these two wanted to target them "We're on your side, you dolts. The crown is trying to frame you as terrorists to have an excuse to do whatever they want with you." Kasumi told the duo "I don't want to fight you."

"Lia, Kirlia."Kasumi's Kirlia said in agreement, apparently telling this duo's Meowstics that she spoke truthfully.

Pidgeotto used Quick Attack and tried to knock the black box off course, while the other Pokemon surveyed the area for any other threats.

The two Kirlia made no attempt to dodge or block the signal beam attack, so they were hit, but managed to both remain conscious, though they were in bad shape.  

Kasumi of Vientown

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:43 pm
Isaac Hawking

"Finally, something that resembles a plan." Isaac turned around and headed down another alley, rushing towards Aile's location.
Aile examined the map, poking the nearest one on the map, then nodded. "Right, gotcha." She put the SNAG away, looking at Kayvaan. "Ground floor." Aile found the nearest fire escape and began just jumping down the sides, catching each ledge to keep fer from plummeting a good twenty feet. Kayvaan just jumped straight down. "Hopefully, everyone's too busy being bloody insane to notice that. Now, where is Isaac," she asked to herself as she began walking towards the nearest storm drain she saw.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:44 pm
A loud boom would erupt from behind the two Meowstics as a being crashed into the rooftop behind them. Erupting from the newly formed crater that her meteoric drop had created, Phemes was already in action with a Meteor Mash aimed for the male of the duo. Another smaller impact would erupt in front of the female of the duo, revealing a small Wynaut that was glowing pink and seemed reflective, although it had managed to curl itself around so that it just looked funny rather than be an effective shield. The final impact happened when the red haired man landed on the roof and looked to the now climbing horde, a smirk on his face as he looked to the sky. "Nova, Fiery Dance!! Lets do some crowd control!!" Reno roared, watching as flaming scales whipped away from the Volcarona's wings at the growing crowd of people, hopefully deterring them from further attack for the moment.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:49 pm
Espeon_Commander
Isaac Hawking

Aile examined the map, poking the nearest one on the map, then nodded. "Right, gotcha." She put the SNAG away, looking at Kayvaan. "Ground floor." Aile found the nearest fire escape and began just jumping down the sides, catching each ledge to keep fer from plummeting a good twenty feet. Kayvaan just jumped straight down. "Hopefully, everyone's too busy being bloody insane to notice that. Now, where is Isaac," she asked to herself as she began walking towards the nearest storm drain she saw.

"Busy being bloody insane," Isaac shot back, rounding the corner from the opposite side. "Now, lets get this damn thing open." Kneeling down, he managed to wrench the drain out of its housing. "Ladies first."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:50 pm
A loud roar would erupt from the crowd surrounding Veronica, the only signal before an Onix would attempt to plow through with a Heavy Slam, hopefully getting through to the woman. What would be guaranteed to get to her would be the catapulted form of Lelie, who landed with a small grunt before standing up again. Throwing another Pokeball, a Toxicroak would appear next to the Lucario, assisting in it's defensive stance by adding in Poison Jabs to keep their retreat safe. "Time to run. Fast." Leslie stuttered out, hopping behind Veronica and giving a small prayer that things wouldn't go too bad.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:55 pm
Isaac Hawking
"Busy being bloody insane," Isaac shot back, rounding the corner from the opposite side. "Now, lets get this damn thing open." Kneeling down, he managed to wrench the drain out of its housing. "Ladies first."
"Why, you're such a gentleman," Aile replied, an exaggerated show of shock coming from her. She quickly stopped, though, and walked to the opening, the grin still on her face. "Kayvaan, you come down last, okay?" Aile dropped down into the sewer, waiting for Isaac to drop in.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:02 pm
Espeon_Commander
"Why, you're such a gentleman," Aile replied, an exaggerated show of shock coming from her. She quickly stopped, though, and walked to the opening, the grin still on her face. "Kayvaan, you come down last, okay?" Aile dropped down into the sewer, waiting for Isaac to drop in.

Isaac dropped in after Aile, "Alright then, which way is it?"  

Isaac Hawking

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:14 pm
Isaac Hawking
Espeon_Commander

Isaac dropped in after Aile, "Alright then, which way is it?"
Aile took out the SNAG again to get a good idea of where to head next as Kayvaan jumped in, covering up the drain again. "This way, and step lightly." She moved her goggles onto her head again, and began to move forward, crouched down slightly and keeping her eyes moving around for potential ambushes. The Greninja kept to the roof of the area, still following them, but making himself as inconspicuous as possible. If Isaac listened, he could only barely make out her footsteps. Every now and again, she'd take out her SNAG to make sure they were on track.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:24 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile took out the SNAG again to get a good idea of where to head next as Kayvaan jumped in, covering up the drain again. "This way, and step lightly." She moved her goggles onto her head again, and began to move forward, crouched down slightly and keeping her eyes moving around for potential ambushes. The Greninja kept to the roof of the area, still following them, but making himself as inconspicuous as possible. If Isaac listened, he could only barely make out her footsteps. Every now and again, she'd take out her SNAG to make sure they were on track.

Isaac hurried after Aile, sending out his Magnemite as he did. As the group of two people and two Pokemon moved farther into the canal system, he continued to grumble about not being able to see anything. It seemed to him that time was of greater importance than sneaking around. After what seemed to be an eternity or two of sneaking around, although it had probably only been a few minutes, the group came to a dead end, with a large metal door. "Is this the control room?"  

Isaac Hawking

DignityPower

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:30 pm
Tesei Utakata
A loud roar would erupt from the crowd surrounding Veronica, the only signal before an Onix would attempt to plow through with a Heavy Slam, hopefully getting through to the woman. What would be guaranteed to get to her would be the catapulted form of Lelie, who landed with a small grunt before standing up again. Throwing another Pokeball, a Toxicroak would appear next to the Lucario, assisting in it's defensive stance by adding in Poison Jabs to keep their retreat safe. "Time to run. Fast." Leslie stuttered out, hopping behind Veronica and giving a small prayer that things wouldn't go too bad.

"All right, I've had enough distracting these lunatics. BlackCrystal!" she called towards the sky and return her Lucario, "Hold on-" Veronica was picked up by her Flygon and as she climbed on top in mid air, BlackCrystal returned down to pick up Leslie as well. "Where to?!" she asked. Veronica wasn't sure what was going on but they had to act fast.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games