Welcome to Gaia! ::

The D-Party

Back to Guilds

Because we like Diedrich. And Parties! 

Tags: Diedrich, Grunny, D-Party, Party, President 

Reply The D-Party
Welcome to the D-Party! (Introductions) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Incuriosity

Sublime Specter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:18 am
babyscarlet25
Hello!
I'm scarlet, but my real nae is way too long so just call me by my nickname.
I'm from philipines and i'm 21y.o.
I love cars and also most of all President D!
Please do quote me if u want to know more about me! 3nodding

Welcome to the guild Scarlet, my names Jesse, it's good to have you in our little committee. Remember to appease the great overlord Deidrich with cake and I hope you enjoy your stay - may it be long and prosperous.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:20 am
ColorfulStars sz
Oh hey everyone! I am old on this website, but new on the forums! I am friendly and I try to cheer up everyone! This guild seems very heartwarming and kind!
I like:
Colorful things
Chocolate
Desserts
Candies
Being happy
Gifs
and much more!
heart

Hey there Stars, great to have you in the guild and commenting.  

Incuriosity

Sublime Specter

Incuriosity

Sublime Specter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:21 am
Fusselkeks
Hullo,

I'm Fusselkeks, but you may call me Fussel or Fuz. Well... I'm 22 years old and work as a carenurse for elderly people in training.
I enjoy reading, playing video games, listening to music and stuff like that. I love Diedrich because what is not to be loved about Diedrich?

Yo! Fussel, great too meet you and welcome to the guild. If you don't mind me asking, what games do you play, oh and what platforms?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:22 am
yurisins
I'm kinda new to Gaia and I read the D-Party info an I AM IN LOVE.

I like videogames, cartoon shows, reading, and of course Diedrich ♥ I am also here if anyone would like help with anything mrgreen

Welcome to the guild! Great to have you here with us, and if you truly do need any help (same goes to all your newbies heart ) please don't be afraid to shoot me an inbox or pm or quote me somewhere.  

Incuriosity

Sublime Specter

Tsu-gambler

Blessed Raider

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:30 am
Hi, my nickname is over my avatar, but ppl usually call me Tsu, or Gambler. I'm brazilian, so my english might be a lil rough.

I've been a member sincee 2004 (my first account), but stopped posting and following the website back in 2009.

A lot has changed - particularly the prices in the marketplace. Seems everyone's rich now.

I'm trying to catch up. I don't remember this event back on the day... I can recall Gambino losing his stuff. :v  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:37 am
Incuriosity
Fusselkeks
Hullo,

I'm Fusselkeks, but you may call me Fussel or Fuz. Well... I'm 22 years old and work as a carenurse for elderly people in training.
I enjoy reading, playing video games, listening to music and stuff like that. I love Diedrich because what is not to be loved about Diedrich?

Yo! Fussel, great too meet you and welcome to the guild. If you don't mind me asking, what games do you play, oh and what platforms?

Well, I mostly play on my computer or my DS. I like playing point-n-click adventures, rpgs and sometimes shooters.
I especially enjoy the Dragon Age series, the Ys series (as far as it came out for the PC) and Pokemon  

Fusselkeks

Astral Nymph

20,190 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Party Member 100

Incuriosity

Sublime Specter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:41 am
Fusselkeks
Incuriosity
Fusselkeks
Hullo,

Well, I mostly play on my computer or my DS. I like playing point-n-click adventures, rpgs and sometimes shooters.
I especially enjoy the Dragon Age series, the Ys series (as far as it came out for the PC) and Pokemon

I've played DA:O and DA:2, though, I still haven't got around to inquisition. Instead I've been playing Warframe, which is an absolute awesome shooter in my opinion.
I'm not much of a DS-person, but do you play Professor Layton at all?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:45 am
New here. And I'm terrible at introductions.

03 member, though this isn't my first account and I have a tendency to take long breaks from the site. I like doing art (drawing + photography mostly), playing video games, reading, and ball-jointed dolls.

I am really old.  

Casey Draws

Spoopy Bard

23,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100

The Guardian Of Cats

Divine Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:02 am
Hey guys. 4laugh
I'm Tony and I have been a member since '07.
I recently returned from a long hiatus.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:05 am
Hi y'all! I'm Lemon and I come from a tiny little piece of land in Europe called the Netherlands.
I've been on Gaia for a grand total of 24 days and I've really been enjoying it here!
I love videogames and talk about it almost non-stop, haha.
I think Diedrich is very cute and i love when he says useless facts.  

Lemonin

Friendly Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Timid 100

cosmicpops

Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:23 am
Incuriosity
yurisins
I'm kinda new to Gaia and I read the D-Party info an I AM IN LOVE.

I like videogames, cartoon shows, reading, and of course Diedrich ♥ I am also here if anyone would like help with anything mrgreen

Welcome to the guild! Great to have you here with us, and if you truly do need any help (same goes to all your newbies heart ) please don't be afraid to shoot me an inbox or pm or quote me somewhere.

Thank you kindly heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:47 am
Incuriosity
Fusselkeks
Incuriosity
Fusselkeks
Hullo,

I've played DA:O and DA:2, though, I still haven't got around to inquisition. Instead I've been playing Warframe, which is an absolute awesome shooter in my opinion.
I'm not much of a DS-person, but do you play Professor Layton at all?

No, I haven't played the Professor Layton games, a friend of mine once recommended them but I never got around to actually buy one, I might have to do so one day.
I'm currently playing a lot of Borderlands, because my boyfriend insists that we play together sweatdrop  

Fusselkeks

Astral Nymph

20,190 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Party Member 100

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:17 pm
Lemonin
Hi y'all! I'm Lemon and I come from a tiny little piece of land in Europe called the Netherlands.
I've been on Gaia for a grand total of 24 days and I've really been enjoying it here!
you are really new!

I know you are gonna love being in the d-party!

Welcome to all the newbies!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:18 pm
Incuriosity

You are doing an awesome job talking to our new members!  

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Nightmare Arsenic

Toxic Ghost

23,790 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:25 pm
Lemonin

24 days?!?! emotion_kirakira So cute!
I want to cuddle you and pet you and keep you in my pocket!!!
You have that new car smell!!!

The D-Party

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games