Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply The School of Dedicated Role Players
Divided we Fall | O/A | Fantasy/Sci-Fi Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:44 pm
User Image
Lucien Ruse

Lucien appeared as oblivious and stupid as Erakai seemed to believe, but he was no fool. More aware of what Erakai was so happy about than he let on. However, he was more prepared that was believed. It would only take an instant to summon his light and his instincts where sharp, especially so when bringing a potential threat to meet his Queen.
It wasn't too terribly long by the time they reached a elegant door beside which two guards where stationed. Lucien stopped and tossed Erakai a cold glare before striding past the guards and through the doors. On the other side was a lavishly decorated room. In the center was a long table with chairs all around it and a stack of papers at the far end, partially obscuring the brown haired queen of the North, Arianna.
Arianna looked up from signing one of the papers and offered a welcoming simile to the pair. "I see you brought the boy." Her eyes dropped to Erakai as the guards shut the door behind them.

"Always be one step ahead of your enemies."

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:56 am
User Image

As she sat laughing about her actions towards him, playing her games as she always loved to, she felt him grab her foot without the electric current running through her. He had a strange look in his eye and although he was smiling and speaking gently, there was a certain kind of strain behind it all. As he spoke to her, one of her eyebrows gracefully raised up as her lips pursed to the side in a smirk. She slowly began to shake her head and spoke just as softly and calmly as he did, mocking his words, "Dear, Greymane..... Think what you'd like, but I am no one's but my own."

His grip on her other foot tightened and she heard the shout leave his lips as he brought the hammer down hard on it. Pain blossomed once more, but her bones held true. Each blow would weaken them, but for now, blood flowed to just underneath the surface of her skin as vessels broke from the impact, forming almost immediate bruises to match her others. She bit her own lip to keep from yelping out, allowing herself only a low groan. Her gaze found his face once more and she grinned at him silently. She was getting to him, surely. He was keeping his composure well enough, but this was the first time that he showed some loss composure at all. This small attack on her was not out of meticulousness or a plan, but out of anger and retaliation. The look on his face, his shout and the force behind it spoke volumes. She had played these games with enough people and tortured enough to be keen at reading her opponents. It was part of the reason why she was so good at what she did.

"I don't even know why you bother with this, Greymane. You won't win. Against me or against the South... Even if I have failed my mission here, there are others even more skilled than I that will take you soon enough. Clevor will get what he wants... You, however, will not get what you want. Especially from me. Break my bones, torture me, do what you please. I will get what little enjoyment I can from it, watching you falter and fail, laughing at your lack of talent and skill in these matters. I do not fear death or pain and I will never give you the satisfaction of knowledge or success. You might as well just kill me now." There was venom in her words, soft and deadly. Her face remained calm and cool, showing no emotion. Her eyes did not leave his own the entire time, not faltering for a second and showing nothing but the truth of her words to him.

Dokuro Togiretogire
[quote="I--LiveWire--I]

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:00 pm
╃Ѯӷᾇҝᾇΐ ɀᾇӷȡΐҝ╄
ϯђҙ Crΐɯȿϕᾗ Sђᾇȡϕψ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

At the glare from Lucien, Erakai simply gave a little, crazed smile. He was already prepping himself to attack this "Queen" when the guards opened the door. He had his shadows gathered about him as they slammed shut. He looked up with a crazed smiled. He froze. The shadows, confused, dissipated. "Er-... Era-....." he stuttered, his voice no louder than a bare whisper that he doubted was even heard. Then she called him "boy"... Despair sank through him and he slid to the floor, hitting his knees hard. "Boy".... What was that supposed to mean?.. Had she.. had she forgotten him? Or was she simply being forced to play along with some sick twisted game? Was that it? Was she being held captive too? Either way... They had done something to her... Anger shot through him like molten earth in his veins. It simply erupted inside of him and he screamed in his sudden wrath. Disappearing into the shadows, he reappeared quicker than the blink of an eye right beside her. He raised his hands and shadow blades appeared, surrounding them like an unholy halo, each one pointed at Lucien. "What. Have you done. To. Her?.." His voice was colder than ice and dripped with an acid that could melt through the strongest of metals and rocks. "Why can't she remember?! What did you do?!! Are you holding her here?!! What in the hell is going on here?!!!" he started screaming, his crimson eyes bright and dangerous. He looked the most crazed that he had ever been in his life and his inside his mind was a turmoil of whispering, no, shouting shadows and screaming thoughts, and too loud memories. Though he was not properly fed, he was at his strongest right now.. Someone had dared touch his sister.

((OOC: tada! Finally posted ;w;''' ))
I--LiveWire--I

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:37 pm
User Image
Lucien Ruse

As the doors closed behind them, Lucien raised a hand already starting to summon forth one of his light constructs to stop or eliminate Erakai's predictable attack. However, he was thrown for a loop when he suddenly froze, whispered something inaudible before falling to his knees in what appeared to be shock. He blinked, looking down at the blue haired boy in wary confusion.
Arianna watched, her smile fading for a look of concern. "You alright?" She inquired honestly before he loosed a sudden wrath filled scream erupted from him. She blinked in surprise and he was suddenly behind her, pointing a circle of dark blades at Lucien.
The moment Erakai vanished Lucien summoned forth his dragon of light, his eyes narrowing on Erakai, now standing beside his beloved queen. He was about to demand he step away from her when Erakai's deadly cold voice demanded of him what he had done to her? A confused look flashed across his face before settling back to his serious face. "What is this nonsense you are spouting? I have done nothing to my queen!" His tone indignant at the accusation.
Arianna looked up at the cold, angry expression of the young man that stood beside her chair, calm but a bit confused by his reaction. "Do I know you?" She inquired, seeming more curious than scared that an angry, dangerous man was beside her.

"Always be one step ahead of your enemies."

goddess_of_the_night13

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:12 am
╃Ѯӷᾇҝᾇΐ ɀᾇӷȡΐҝ╄
ϯђҙ Crΐɯȿϕᾗ Sђᾇȡϕψ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Erakai was about to scream something else at Lucien when she spoke up again. Her voice seemed to cut through everything, making him almost.. calm for a moment. Keeping his full attention with his senses on Lucien, the shadow blades still pointed at him despite the light he was now producing, Erakai looked down to his sister. "How.. How can you not remember me....? Oh what did they do to you...?" he asked, and this time his voice was soft, quiet. He looked at her with a soft tenderness in his eyes, something he had never shown since the day he had lost her. He attempted to give her a smile, and, though it was a sad attempt of one, it was the most sincere smile he had given in years. "Of course you know me.. Erakai... Remember? Do.. do you remember anything? Have they stolen your memories? Or has some kind of 'enhancement' drove you mad as well? Did they touch you? What did they do?" As he spoke the anger began to seep back through but not at her, oh never at her.. He whipped back to Lucien and a growl ripped from him. "What is the matter with her?!"

((OOC: ))
I--LiveWire--I

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:21 pm
Thomas Greymane | Gigmore | Dokuro Togiretogire

Thomas Greymane
Captain "Look into the shadows, I'll be there" Grey fox

User Image
Current mission
None, again
Mood
Slightly annoyed

Did she believe that she would win here? That she was gaining anything here? Her delusions was grander then her insanity that much was clear. They where all brain washed of their own history, propaganda and truths but this woman was something else. With both her feet a bloody mess, he stood up and placed the mace on a table. It was a mess the entire situation. This was not what or who he was. Yet there was no loss in knowing what you could not do. A guard, a rich b*****d was something completly different from this one. No his threats and dark voices form the shadows would do nothing here. Next to the door of entry there was a phone. With slow steps did he walk over to it and picked it up gently. There was firsta signal and then the operators voice. Connecting to the chief of staff, please wait.

It took but the minute to get through for him, it seemed his missing hadn't gone unnoticed. "Captain Greymane here, I have the attacker in custody of my home. Send over the science team and guard. We also need someone who can get information. This is one tough cookie." A few more words was given to him before he hung up. "It's over between us but then again. It would never have worked out would it?" As he turned around he had once again his usual smile. Her crazy was stronger then his torturing. Well there was no need to slam your head bloody against a wall but walk around, over or under it. There was peopel in the west that had that enjoyment of taking a woman like this down. "You knw that we've modified some of those head jails you're so fond of. Means to an end you said, deary." With slow steps Thomas sat down next to her and found a cigarette and offered her one. He'd given her up and would hand her over. No need to be mean to her no more. It gained him naught. It was just the war but that part was not between now. Rhega was a woman, chained in his basement true. A captive of the west but now it was of the state and not of his. A forced guest had she become so he could show her some warmth again.

This woman had something about her that captivated him. They where so alike in their differences and so alike in their similarities. His mind was already set and he knew he would find her cell and talk to her there. "We could both have made this easier and far more interesting. Where would you have taken me, which path. I know where we would have ended up." There was a laugh on his tone and he thought on her offer once again. Since the fight did go as it went he knew that he would ahve been able to escape her, assuming she was alone. With someone with such traits as her failed to capture him made him know that his augs still where a class of it's own.

Lady Mae Lou
[quote="I--LiveWire--I]

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:13 am
User Image

Rhega saw some kind of strange defeat reach his eyes and his face as he looked at her. A moment later, he stood up and walked across the room to the phone. She watched him closely, her brows furrowing. She was unsure of whether she had some sort of victory here or if she should still be suspicious of his actions. Her distrust of others ran just as deep as her anger or her madness. As she heard him ask for a team to be sent over, she clenched her jaw. Escaping a single man, and his seemingly useless accomplice, was one thing. It was a slim chance she would have made it out alone, but it was a chance she would fight to take. Doubt arose within her at the chance to escape a whole team from within the main military compound of the city.... at least without the full use of a fit body... The wheels started turning in her head. Would they continue torturing her? Would they do debilitating tests on her? If so, there was a good chance she would have to greet death gladly and die for her cause and the cause of the South, and take out as many pathetic bastards out with her as she could muster. If not... If they allowed her the chance to heal... if the imprisoned her and left her alone for a period of time, she would have opportunity for escape....

As she sat thinking, her eyes had drifted off lazily to the side of the room, dazing at the wall, focused. However, his voice, directing conversation towards her, pulled her out of it and her eyes drifted to his face once more. He smile seemed as soft as his words, but her eyes narrowed at him and she remained silent. He walked over to sit down on the bed beside her and she pulled her battered feet in towards herself, the chains of her shackles clinking against the metal frame as she did. He pulled out some cigarettes and offered her one. She stared at it for a second before meeting his eyes once more, anger and distrust filling them with the fierceness that defined her. She calculated the risk involved in accepting his.... peace offering of sorts. He really did seem to be defeated in the matter, surrendering. Surrending... so, she had won, in some way or another. This thought surfaced a wry smile to her lips and she reached her hand out to accept what he was offering her. She hadn't smoked in years... not since before she joined the cause of the South. However, she was a creature of vice and pleasure in her own right, and didn't care to deny herself at the moment.

He was such a strange man. He seemed to move from one end to the other with ease, and she wished she had time of her own to play with him and truly figure him out. She hated him, his cause, his arrogance, his methods... but something about the man also interested her and made her less likely to immediately take his life given the chance. There were people she cared not what their name was, how they worked, what made them tick. They were pawns to her, ants, pests... a waste of space and life which she eradicated. Then there were others that captured her attention and gave her an itch to play the game...

Rhega laughed soft, but cold. "Greymane, I never do things the easy way. You're right, though. It could have been a lot more interesting.... a lot more... fun." She looked at him, her voice slightly husky and her eyes replacing anger with a different kind of fire: some strange, twisted form of desire. She raised a brow, inwardly rolling her eyes at his overconfidence, "And just where do you think this could have ended up were things different?" She doubted that he knew well enough about her to make any kind of educated guess, but she would enjoy hearing his interpretation of events nonetheless. She placed the cigarette between her soft, smirking lips and leaned in close towards him so he could light it for her. Her smirk grew as the thought crossed her mind, that this was some mutated act of post-sex relaxation. If only.

Dokuro Togiretogire
[quote="I--LiveWire--I]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:12 am
Thomas Greymane | Gigmore | Dokuro Togiretogire

Thomas Greymane
Captain "Look into the shadows, I'll be there" Grey fox

User Image
Current mission
None, again
Mood
Slightly annoyed

With a swift movement he lit her cigarette. He did a qiuck laugh at her reply. Wasn't that something he'd already found out. Yet she gave him more information now as this then before. He'd called in and given her up. His life was that a quiet and relaxed one in this town. The guards would start swarming in on this place within a few minutes. Well they would stand guard around it. This house was not the enemy and nor an hindrance for his fellow soldiers. He knew she was hooked upon him. It was in his eyes. They looked upon him for more then just a target. Well, that was sort of mutual.

"If we where not against each other I do believe we would dance at a yearly party. From there the general interest in the others method of work would intrigue and then we'd find that the other is far to interesting to let go. It would spike, we'd fall onto bed. It would be loud, sweaty and for some reason pure. Yes, it would be pure. Then we'd walk away from the room, apart. Wait a year and then dance again." The air was drizzled from his lips in little curves and was then sucked into him and down his lungs. A steady white stream was then exhaled from him.

Lady Mae Lou
I--LiveWire--I
Battling a huge writers block and lack of time.

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

The School of Dedicated Role Players

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas