Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Music Club ~ [[Open 2062-2063]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:32 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Elijah
Mood
Cheerful

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Momo entered the music club, hoping she wasn't too late. She enjoyed music after all, having been shown several different styles of music since a young age. As she entered she noticed a boy that she was pretty sure she had seen in her classes, and he was assembling a flute. With a smile she made her way over to him. "You play? My uncle plays the flute too, he tried to teach me once but I was terrible." She began.
                                                          Momo was never really nervous about meeting new people, in fact she really enjoyed it. And since she had yet to actually make any friends in her year she figured this would be a good start.

"Oh, I'm Giselle by the way, but you can call me Momo. What's your name?" She hoped he would be responsive, after all he had been sitting all alone. He looked like he could use someone to talk to.

宿
                                                          姿

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Music Club
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Momo
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Lots of Music
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hope I remember all the notes

Elijah looked up from piecing together his flute when he heard someone speaking to him. It turned out to be a girl in his year, though he honestly couldn't remember her name. Apparently she'd once tried to learn, but couldn't get the hang of it. "It can be tricky, but yes, I play. My mam taught me. I'm trying to learn the piccolo next, but it's surprisingly tricky." He grinned up at the girl, then took a second to connect the mouthpiece to his beloved flute. It was evident he took care of it, given the careful polish the silver had.

When the girl, Giselle, introduced herself, Elijah grinned brightly. "Nice to meetcha, Momo! I'm Elijah, but you can call me... well, I don't really have any nicknames, but feel free to think one up!" He laughed, glad to have someone nice to talk to. He casually pat the chair beside him, just in case the girl wanted to sit as well. It wouldn't be nice if she just had to stand the whole time!

{{OoC: Sorry about the delay!}}
          Fuzzymelonlord

I sᴘᴇɴᴛ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ɪɴᴠɪsɪʙʟᴇ. Iᴛ’s ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀɪɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ’s ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʙʏ
          I ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ʀᴇᴄᴀʟʟ, ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴏʀ ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ sᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ, I ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴏ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
          I ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ’s ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
          I ᴏᴡᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ. Tʜᴀᴛ’s ᴀʟʟ I’ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
          Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ’ʟʟ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ. Tʜᴀᴛ’s ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ
          Sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪɴ sᴀɪʟᴏʀ’s ᴋɴᴏᴛs
          Aɴᴅ I ꜰᴇᴀʀ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀɴᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs
          Mʏ ꜰᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴇᴄʜᴏ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏᴜᴅʟʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:11 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Eilijah
Mood
Cheerful

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Momo grinned and took the seat next to him. She was glad that he wasn't put off by her just randomly talking to him. She had met enough snotty children at the gatherings her family regularly held to know that.
                                                          School was so much different than how it was at home, people were actually nice here. "Oh! I've never tried a Piccolo before, they're so high pitched. I only play Piano, my mother taught me."

She didn't really get sad talking about her mother, she knew what she was getting into and she died because she wasn't good enough. That was just life in Momo's eyes. At the mention of him not having a nickname, she pressed a finger to her chin and thought deeply. "What about...Eli? or maybe JJ? Which do you like better? Or if you don't like either then I can just stick with Eilijah. "

宿
                                                          姿

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          OOC
                                                          You're good, no worries <3

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:03 pm
User Image
                                                  It's all the same, only the names will change
                                                  Every day it seems we're wasting away
                                                  Another place where the faces are so cold
                                                  I'd drive all night just to get back home

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Mцsїcїaи aиd ₴їиgёґ || Hцfflёpцff Pяёfёcт aиd ₴єvєитн Џёaя || Bёaтёґ aиd Capтaїи

════════════════════════

Chance walked into the music room, already feeling nostalgic and wishing he could just stay in the music room for the rest of his last year. Unfortunately for him, that wasn't a possibility. Between going to classes, prepping for a concert he was going to have over Christmas, and quidditch and prefect duties, he was pretty much strapped for time. He only hoped that it got easier when he graduated, but he doubted it. As it was, he was writing up a graduation song for his year, and he wanted it to be perfect. He didn't know about the rest of his year save for probably Byuch, but he was going to miss school. It was definitely easier back before... Well, back before fifth year.

Setting up his guitar, he started tuning it before he started playing. Sure, he might have been being slightly melodramatic with his song choice, but he didn't really care. Besides, he was just going to try and enjoy as much of his last year in school as he could. Grinning, he started singing along, nodding to people that wandered in as he played. He just hoped that some of his more, ahem, 'fervent' fans didn't try and come in to try and get him to ask him out. That was getting old, and Byuch wasn't going to be around to scowl and sneer at the people that tried to throw themselves at him.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Wow, has it already been six years since I stepped in here the first time?
                                                  OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sometimes I sleep, sometimes it's not for days
                                                  And the people I meet always go their separate ways
                                                  Sometimes you tell the day
                                                  By the bottle that you drink
                                                  And times when you're alone all you do is think

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:35 pm
The sky we’re looking at today

♪♫ Sonora Li
first year || Ravenclaw || halfblood

It had barely been a few days and Hogwarts had been nothing short of magical, but Sonora still found herself feeling homesick. It wasn't being in a new place--no, Sonora had sat with the posters drawn around her bed last night and figured this out as best she could with just herself--she missed her parents. Her solution? She was going to find a piano. Something to remind her of home.

Armed with a few directions and the hint of a music club, Sonora wandered down the left corridor of the third floor until she recognized the sound of a guitar. She poked her head in and smiled to find an older boy singing along to the guitar. Returning the nod he made when she stepped inside, she made a silent beeline for the piano.

Sonora sat listening to the guitar and the song for a few measures before she thought she understood the direction of the music and started playing softly along to the notes he sang.

Diamond Wales

could be brighter tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:08 am
User Image

( PurebloodHufflepuff ChaserFifth Year Prefect ) xx
                                                        ( Taken by Faina Patrovna) xx

𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
                                                        𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 '𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
                                                        𝐋𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞
                                                        𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
                                                        𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
                                                        𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
                                                        𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lucien walked in with a smile as he arrived at the Music room with his amplifying speaker, his walkman, and his bass guitar. He arrived when Chance, his Quidditch and Club captain, was playing Nickelback's song. He knew and listened to that song, despite the fact that he was more of a "Starlord" type of guy. Wanting to join, he waved at Chance as he set up his bass guitar, then he waited until he found the cue for him to play the bass lines of the song. Lucien was humming as he played the bass, as he wasn't really a singer-type of type. He's more of a technician than anything.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐋𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰
                                                        𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞
                                                        𝐓𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥
                                                        𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰
                                                        𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞
                                                        𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
                                                        '𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2042-43xx
                                                        wнere - Music Clubxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Music Club, Chance
                                                        xxxxxx

Diamond Wales

addaellis

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rhett Fang Ye
<6th year>

Rhett wasn't as necessarily musically gifted as most of the club. Sure he could play the flute and wooden pipes and could carry a tune, but he wasn't particularly talented at anything else. And the music he played tended to be traditional Chinese tunes his father's side taught him, or more commonly traditional wood nymph tunes. Rhett doubted wood nymph hymns and tunes were going to catch on with the younger generation of wizards. Either way he enjoyed the music club and always found it welcoming. It was about music appreciation just as much as showing off your musical skills in Rhett's opinion. He walked into the club already hearing music, which was not surprising. He spotted Chance, a first or second year judging by her size, and Lucien, Faina's boyfriend. All three were joining together to play a song. Rhett took a seat and was ready to clap and encourage his other club members once they were done, for now he just enjoyed the live performance.

Time: 2042-2043

Hello, then, Rhett
                                              Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                                              And you like pranks and can't sit still
                                              Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: }
                                              Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:02 pm
Kaden "Kaycee" Cornick
first year | slytherin | muggle-born

Kaycee wandered around the halls, clutching a flyer from his common room's bulletin board that had told of a music club. As soon as he'd read it, he had practically flown over to the club room as soon as class was over, but once he was there, he felt a bit nervous. There were two older boys and a girl in there who were playing a song already, and Kaden gulped. He didn't have any instrument ability at all.. he was just a singer.

The tiny pink-haired boy lingered in the doorway for a few minutes, clutching his school bag and watching. They were good... Would he really belong here?

"Uh-um... Is this the music club?" he asked, to the boy who was sitting closest to him and watching the performance. "I saw this flyer.." He was incredibly soft spoken, and gently handed over the crinkled flyer he had been holding onto.

mc2
Diamond Wales

xo-SkittleFairy-ox

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:28 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
N/A
Mood
Chipper

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

So far the day had been going pretty good for Maura, classes had been relatively easy and she had even not been annoyed with Cel. Though maybe that was because she had sort of bonded with him over their irritation at their father. Eh could just be the good day, her brother was still a t**t.

Speaking of her brother, she didn't see him in the club room yet. Him or his roommate.....and his roommates nervous tag along. Cel and Whitney were pretty fun to be around but anytime she even spoke to that Seok-Jin boy he seemed to pale...which she didn't know was possible since he was already pretty pale. Oh well. She took to a corner and began warming up her voice a bit, after all it was never good to sing without warming up.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                      ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                      ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                      тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                      and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                      ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                      ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceWhit wondered as he made it into the club room if, perhaps, he should've hunted Jin down and dragged him to the meeting. There was always the chance that the Hufflepuff would avoid rejoining, after all, which Whitney obviously didn't want to happen. But, he'd already been on the upper levels of the school, and going all the way down to the basement to corner his shy best friend seemed like a lot of work. Oh, well. If Jin didn't find his own way to the club today, Whit would drag him along next time. In the meantime, it wouldn't kill Whit to socialize with someone other than his brother, Jin, Jin's sister, and Byuch.

spaceWith that thought in mind, he glanced around the room. Chance had already started playing something, and seemed to be encouraging people to join in, not that Whit knew what he was playing. He didn't particularly know anyone else around, either, except... oh! With a grin, the Slytherin approached Maura, waving slightly. She seemed to be warming up her voice, so he stayed quiet, looking around for Cel. He figured his roomie would be along shortly. In the meantime, Maura was nice company, even if talking to her was almost impossible without a translator.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                      ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                      ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                      ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                      ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                      ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

wнere - Music Club
                                      wнen - First Meeting
                                      wιтн - Maura
                                      - ooc -
                                      blah blah blah

Fuzzymelonlord

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                          ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                          ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                          ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceOkay, so she got a little lost on the way to the club meeting. Sue her, the castle was bloody huge! And she didn't exactly have any help getting to this one, which was ridiculous. All the people she at least sort-of knew, why had no one gone 'hey Andi, do you need help getting to music club?' It was ridiculous! But, whatever, she finally found the place, entering the room in a slight huff. A couple of the older kids were already playing music, something she recognized vaguely from her dad's collection. It was a little too bluesy for her, though. She wrinkled her nose, then noticed Kaycee was in the classroom. With a small grin, she made her way over to her housemate.

spaceAndi was sure to enter his line of sight before she said or did anything else, waving to ensure he saw her. Kaycee, she had realized, was a bit skittish. She could work on that. Honestly, she was a bit surprised he was here.
                                          "Do you play an instrument?" she asked in lieu of a greeting, "or sing? Oh, I bet you have a pretty voice!" There was something nice about Kaycee's voice, soft and melodious. She liked it. It wouldn't lend well to her musical preferences, but she could appreciate the sound anyway. Her own voice was a bit loud and raw, which was perfect since she liked metal and the like. She was hoping to eventually learn to play the drums, or keyboard. Although really she wanted to sing... well, sing/scream. As it were.

spaceShe realized that Kaycee had been, apparently, talking to the older boy he was standing with. The blonde thrust out her hand, smiling.
                                          "Hi, I'm Andi, I'm Kaycee's friend," she informed the older boy, looking at him appraisingly. She was always very curious about people, but especially people Kaycee talked to. Mostly because she was not above punching anyone who gave him a hard time. It was weird, because she was the youngest of her siblings, and had never had anyone to look out for other than herself. Well, there was Maya and Austen, she supposed. She'd punch someone for them, too. Although with Maya, she probably wouldn't have to. She was pretty sure that little girl was more than ready to throw down.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                          ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                          gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                          ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

wнere - Music Club
                                          wнen - First Meeting
                                          wιтн - Kaycee
                                          - ooc -
                                          blah blah blah

xo-SkittleFairy-ox

mc2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:18 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Whitney
Mood
Chipper

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

As Maura went through a few scales and did a few rather ridiculous sounding warm ups that she knew for a fact worked when it came to helping you warm up, she noticed Whitney, Her brother's roommate. Well think of the Devil and he shall appear. In a manner of speaking. She paused and smiled at the male, giving a small wave to the male. "Awright thare whitney. Fancy meetin ye 'ere. " She did her best to slow her words down so that the male could...attempt to read her lips.

Maura of all people knew that her accent was hard to understand for people who could hear, she couldn't imagine how hard it would be to read her lips. Whitney was cool though, and better company than her brother. "Ah forordinar dinnae see ye wi'oot yer tag alang. He isnae peely-wally is he?" Normally she wouldn't have commented on such a thing but she knew that Jin had a tendency to stick to Whitney almost as if the two were glued at the hip.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Translations: "Hey there Whitney. Fancy meeting you here."
"I usually don't see you without your tag along, He isn't sick is he?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Cara MiaKitty

Fuzzymelonlord

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:16 am
Rhett Fang Ye
<6th year>

Rhett smiled when a pink haired boy came in and asked in an unsure voice whether this was the music club, "You bet ya' it is," Rhett said with the grin. "It's really fun for those who perform and those who just watch, which is mostly my habit. I can carry a tune and play the flutes but that is about it. Nothing super cool."

He was about to ask the young boy his name when a blonde girl approached and addressed her friend. She asked Kaycee about his musical abilities as a greeting, and Rhett was curious on the response as there was all kinds of people and talents that joined the club every year. When Andi, apparently the girl's name, turned to him and introduced herself, Rhett smiled and took her hand and shook it confidently, admiring the girl's confidence. "Hello, I'm Rhett. I'm a sixth year and a member of the club. Nice to meet you both."

Time: 2042-2043

Hello, then, Rhett
                                              Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                                              And you like pranks and can't sit still
                                              Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: }
                                              Cara MiaKitty

xo-SkittleFairy-ox

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:14 pm
User Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Music Room
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Ebony & Ivory
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Music Club
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Where is that git?

Kam walked into music club, looking around at the various other people in the room. He recognized a few people from classes, but he didn't know them well enough for sidling into discussions with them. He nervously chewed on his bottom lip, annoyed that he'd beat his brother to the club. Normally Iggy was his saving grace in conversations, simply because he tended to start them all. Hell, a majority of the friends Kam had made were in thanks to his twin. For now, Kam slipped over to the piano, warming up while waiting. Iggy had heard him play thousands of times, so hopefully he'd navigate himself to the piano. If not, well... Kam would keep an eye out. He decided to play one of his favorites, the lilting piano tune of The Sound of Silence that his mum had taught him, thinking surely his twin would recognize the melody as one of Kam's best songs.

addaellis

Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ, ᴀs ᴡᴇ ʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴜɴꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ
Aɴᴅ ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀᴠᴇ, ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ɪs sᴛʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴜs ᴀʟᴏɴɢ. Sᴇᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪᴛ'ʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ.
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴀʏ ɴᴏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜰᴇᴀʀ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ—ɪᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴀɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ

𝕵𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊, '𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝕴'𝖒 𝖌𝖔𝖓𝖓𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:50 am
The sky we’re looking at today

♪♫ Sonora Li
first year || Ravenclaw || halfblood

Sonora scooted off to the side of the piano bench when the first song was over. Pleasantly surprised but also a little overwhelmed by the number of people who had arrived while they were playing, she relegated herself to the corner of the piano bench, just watching people. There were a few first years from classes that week, but she couldn't be absolutely certain with how many new faces she'd run into.

As she was working up the courage to join a conversation, a familiar face arrived and began warming up at the piano; she sat studiously, listening and appreciating the song.

When he was finished, she clapped quietly."Hi Iggy," she greeted, delighted her apparent housemate also played the piano. "You play so beautifully."

Sonora mirrored a few notes of one hand from where she sat, two octaves higher. A few of the notes were definitely wrong and she scrunched her face at them, trying again to figure it out. "It's good to see a familiar face here though. I don't think anyone else is from Ravenclaw and I hardly know anyone's name outside the first years in our house yet." she paused, looking up from squinting at the keys, trying to recreate what he had been playing "Could you do that again?"
Miss GryffindorK

could be brighter tomorrow.

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas