Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:09 pm
Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ishtar pulled back when she did, he too was panting a little. The moment the kiss was over he moved her back to the chair helping her sit hoping she'd register that she was only caged when he kissed her. That he'd only cage her to him if she wanted it. He knew he probably looked a little wild but she'd set his body on metaphorical fire with that kiss. He lifted his fingers to his lips and touched fangs. Crap. "I'm sorry." He said blushing a tiny bit. "Do they scare you?" He asked then brushed his fingers over her cheek. "I don't mean them too if they do. It's just. . . it's been a long time since I've kissed anyone. . . Was I good?" It wasn't that a woman scorned his attempts it was just that his heart had been so still he only focused on work until he met her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:05 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara laid her head against the bed closing her eyes as Kade began to rub her back, she wasn’t going to complain about this. She gave a sigh of pleasurable contentment as he massaged through her clothing. It of course wasn’t as nice as it had been earlier on nearly bare skin, of course there had been a lot of things pleasurable about that. A faint pink stain moved over her cheeks and the bridge of her nose as she thought about it. What if she’d allowed it to go further, would they still be tangled up in the blankets? She gave a soft groan at her thoughts, her body was such a traitor lately, especially when it came to Kade.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing: pjs- shorts and tank top
With: Kade
Thoughts: Hmmm, comfy

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:20 am
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Something filled Kade's nose and he shivered giving a slight growl. "Clara. . . Clara are you okay?" He asked. The scent was alluring yet. . . unfamiliar. He'd not scenting things like this for over three hundred years so it wasn't a familiar scent. He didn't stop rubbing her back though in case he got yelled at.
Ugh! He knew the scent but he wasn't sure what it was. What was the scent?!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:51 am
User Image
C a m i l l e x L y n n x E b e r h a r t
C u n n i n g x S l y x C o v e t o u s

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille reached her hand out slowly as if to touch them but thought better of it and returned it into her lap. Would they be sharp, so that it would slice her finger wide open or was it only the tips? What would she taste like to him? She knew blood to be a coppery taste in her mouth. Did it taste different to a vampire, like the equivalent of honey? Her mind played over so many questions in her head that eventually she'd just grinned at him. "I'm not scared so easily." Unfortunately... he knew one of the few things that did terrify her. The threat of imprisonment. But not just a normal kind. She hadn't been terrified in that cell before because she knew she would eventually find some poor fool she could charm her way through. To be cage with no way out, she'd been in a situation like that before. Remember what it felt like to have all sense of hope broke from her every day. Chipping away a little more as time went on.
                                            And somehow that had led to being tongue locked with a Vemon. Well, the day certainly had taken a turn she couldn't have guessed at in a million years. Girls back home wouldn't believe this. Camille couldn't help but let out a small laugh. Was he good? Why would a male like him worry about such things? Self-Conscious Male, what has made you this way I wonder? she thought to herself. Maybe he'd not bothered to really do such things with people. Most of the demons she'd heard of went on attempting sprees. Perhaps he just left that out of the mix, no nookie all cookie sort of deal. "I'd say about a 7 out of ten", she teased.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Dreamy

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

P a t i e n c e x G l o r y x G a i n

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:24 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara gave a soft groan of pleasure as she felt his nails sharpen through her shirt and she shivered. Hearing his question she tilted her head "Hmmm? Yes I am fine. Just not accustomed to being touched like this...it's been awhile since I took a lover. Been feeling a little bereft. That's why I was in town." She said bluntly hopefully he could figure out the rest of the puzzle himself. She didn’t feel that it was really needed that she spell out everything word for word for him. Perhaps she should just get away from him, tend to her own needs and be done with this mess, but it did feel good to be touched. This didn’t happen all that frequently, and she could only make assumptions as to why it happened in the first place, everyone had their weak moments she assumed. She gave a frown as her thoughts moved elsewhere “ I suppose you can sense such things. One way or another.” She said with a dismissive shrug.

Thoughts: lets not go there

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:13 am
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade kept working on her being mindful of his claws but. . . the smell increased when he used them so though he was gentle he kept using them. Oh. . . He thought then his beast rose when they made the connection.

-she needs-

Crap! He felt his own rising and blushed. "Oh! . . . Uh. . . Do you. . . Do you need help?" He asked blushing a little. "I. . . I don't have to. . .you know if you're not ready for that step. . . But I can. . . help. . . in other ways. . ." He said stumbling over his words a little. Oh god now he knew what it was he found his mouth filling with saliva and managed to swallow it before it came out in the form of drool. Crap not good. . .

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar nodded a little. "Seven." He echoed. Well. . . at least he hadn't lost his touch he guessed. "Would you let me improve my skills?" He asked. "In the future?" He stroked her arm noticing how she wanted to touch his fangs. "You can touch them if you wish." He added. "They're not sharp enough to hurt you unless you move to quick or press too hard." He'd done that once. To himself. He'd wiped away sweat from his chin then came back all bloody.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:02 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara gave a softly laughed groan at his stumbled words and she rolled to her back looking up at him, with a faint blush. This wasn’t any different than any other time she told herself, but inside she knew better. He wasn’t just some good time demon, and she feared exactly what that meant, but right now she couldn’t concentrate on it, couldn’t hold onto the thought long enough. She shifted to her knees so that she could wrap her arms around his neck, getting as close as she could considering their positions. She leaned forward and nipped his ear gently with her teeth as she whispered “ I think I’d appreciate that. “ she purred, then pressed a soft kiss just below his ear. Magic crackled in the air, and there was no sound from outside the room anymore and no sounds escaping the room either.

Thoughts: lets not go there

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:10 am
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade gulped and nodded holding her close. He scented the magic and smirked. He then leaned down and pressed a kiss on her neck inhaling her scent. His arms pulled her closer moving her to lay on her back. "I'll try to make this good for you." He said kissing her quickly before she could ask what that meant.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:11 am
Four Days Later

~~~~~~~  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:21 am
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade cuddled Clara in his arms. He was in a happy haze. Clara was helping him with his problem and after he helped with hers. He's warned her once or twice about the full moon, and got a little bit aggressive with his attention of her. Becoming more confidant with his wooing of her. He wasn't sure if she hated or liked it but he'd managed to get her not to protect the cuddling together at night. Or the back rubs. He was a very happy mated Lykae. Especially since she was starting. . . slowly. . . to come around.

Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

Sonja woke from another uncomfortable sleep on the bed. It was nice that Daven had been helping her get blood from the butcher. Though he wasn't happy when she turned up with Daven close behind her. Grilled him about his intentions and Sonja had to get the Lykae out before he caused a horrible blood soaked scene and set Sonja's blood lust crazy. Of course she'd agreed to let him come with her clothes shopping so she could show him what was a good thing to wear with her limited time in the sun. Of course going to the hose section got him playing up. She was all for him helping her find a sports bra but when he held up Victoria Secret she wanted to throttle him. Still. . . It was nice having someone to hang out with. And watching him devour food was fascinating.
His reaction to her tiny apartment was not. Still. . . Aside from the laughter at the tiny bathroom that barely fit him, and the pile of blankets on the floor which he growled at, he seemed to be quite happy in her shoe box.

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:47 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Bourbon Street, The QuarterxxxxWhom: No onexxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The night air was cool yet filled with music and revelry. People wandering Bourbon streets with drinks in hand while people on the second floors rained down beads aplenty to which the more then plenty intoxicated women lifted their shirts as a payment. Ah nothing like drunk humans for amusement. Of course he wasn't here just for fun and games. Well he was here for that but not until much later. For now he was set on looking for a certain Lore bar here that was hidden from plain view. They did have to keep the humans out after all. Plus it wasn't like he was going to drive all the way to that Sandbar by the river to get a drink. It was mostly demons there anyway.

No he needed a much more Sorceri friendly place. By that he meant people who could actually be intimidated by his kind. Sure he was much larger then most Sorceri males and obviously much stronger physically but hell the Lykae and the vampires were physically superior. At least until they got him into a berserk rage. Then of course all bets were off. Still though this particular bar had certain types that frequented. For a bit of coin they would spill their guts out and tell you anything you want to know.

Rounding a corner the male frowned looking up at a plain black sign. There were no windows or any signs of a bar yet once the sign caught the light from one of those street lamps the name of the bar could easily be read. "What is this from some sort of trick they got from a children's book?" He muttered while pushing open the solid wood door that swung inward. The smell of booze and other Loreans hit him almost instantly. Yeah this was most definitely the place.

Taking a seat up at the bar he ordered a glass of their sweetest wine and waited. Soon enough he spotted a sorceress laughing at the current fight going on between what appeared to be a male Lykae and a death demon? He couldn't tell and honestly he didn't really care. As for the sorceress giving drunk little fits of laughter however now that could be useful.

Taking his glass and the bottle he walked over and deftly took a seat across from her. Practically startled out of her seat the female jumped and looked at the large male sitting at her table. Ordinarily she would just shoo him away and then go back to watching the fight, yet even through her drunken haze something familiar about the male stilled her tongue. Plus the fact that he brought wine, something all those in the Sept of Sorceri loved.

"Anything I can do to help ya love?" She asked feigning a painful rendition of an English accent.

Trying not to wince Adrien slowly poured more wine into her cup. "Actually yes, I was looking for a bit of information and I was wondering . . ." He said pausing midway through his sentence to drop a few gold coins on the table. "If you had heard anything about any faction leaders being in the city, or maybe some mercenaries?"

At first the sorceress didn't know what to take first, the gold or the wine. In the end though she took both and stuffed the coins into her own purse before placing said purse under her metal top that most customary sorceri women wore. Once that was done she quickly downed the wine poured in her glass. "You know I did hear about some Lykae going to a club down the block. I think one of them has a connection to their king. Maybe his kid or mate? Dunno only that she's a red head and she likes to party"

It wasn't much in the way of good information but it was better then nothing. The Lykae hated the vampire horde and if this female was telling the truth then all he had to do was sweet talk some party loving Lykae and he was golden. Of course he could get his other needs taken care of as well while he was there. "Two Vrekners one boulder" as his mother used to say. Good thing he was dressed to party.

Nodding his thanks he passed the bottle to the sorceress and walked back to the bar. "That woman over there, said she'd pay for the wine" He chuckled while walking out the front door, the bartender already adding the bottle of wine to the drunk sorceress' tab.

Stepping out into the cool night air once again he strode back onto the main street and headed to where most of the clubs were located. A few well placed bribes to the doormen and he would eventually find out where this mysterious fire haired Lykae female was. If she even existed. If not then that drunk chit would be getting a visit from him, and it would not be an enjoyable one.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:58 pm

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett gave a sigh as she walked past her desk, her little home office was located in the outskirts of NOLA in an older section. This particular house has been purchased based on it’s strategic location to town, the Lykae compound, and those she knew to be living outside of the compound. She picked up the file on the desk and paced to her vanity and laid the folder down as she reached up pulling the towel from her head and fluffing her hair to remove any excess water. She needed to check in on Kade before she went out tonight. It was and it wasn’t a stretch to call her a spy, she did have a security job to ensure none of the Lykae outside of the compound got into trouble and to keep an eye on them, but also to keep an eye on the compound’s various expenses and accounts. How had she gotten this job? Hell if she knew. Kade the particular Lykae she’d been thinking about had some serious issues, issues that the king had failed to step in and attend too, much to her displeasure.

She dressed for a night out, as soon as she was certain Kade and Daven were both taken care of then she was heading out for a night of relaxation, that she desperately needed. She flipped through the few notes in the folder and gave a perplexed frown. Reaching for her cell phone she dialed Kade’s number and then turned on the speaker phone, setting the phone on her vanity. When he answered she gave her usual perky greeting ” ‘ello Sunshine, I heard there was some excitement a going about over there, came by to check in on ye and found another car in the drive. Care to tell me what these rumors about you high tailing it out of a pub, with a wee sorceri lass over yer shoulder cave man style?” She gave a light laugh at the idea of it “ Should I be assuming ye found yer little mate? Or did ye figure out she wasn’t a succubi?” She giggled and resumed her work on her hair.

I'm wearing
I'm With: xoxoxoxo
Thinking: Oh my!
OOC: bleh.

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:24 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade grumbled when he heard a ring tone go of. "Ring ding ding ding ding, ding!" It went. Ugh he had to change that. . . Scarlett. Ugh. "Yes?" He growled then heard her perky voice. "I thought we agreed never to speak of that incident again." He hissed. "And yes I found my fated woman!" He grumbled angrily. "So has Daven now why are you calling?" He had a bit of sleep in his voice. He was not one to wake up in a happy mood.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games