Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:00 pm
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Hospital Gown.Feeling: H-Hysterical.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Reaching up to brush the remaining tears below her eyes, she didn't take much time to rile up an argument in order to get her to that festival. She had bought her costume and was prepared to do everything! Though she still hadn't decided if straightening her hair or leaving it curled would be best. Curled - the hood would stay up and surround her face much like Raven. Straight - it would look like Raven's hair, just longer. Not to mention she had the paler complexion and thin legs to do it. Careful not to turn her torso around too much, she pursed her lips out. "Oh come on. I only broke one. The rest are just bruised!" She scoffed, twisting her head to the side - a little too fast. Her eyes squinted and her jaw clenched in pain before she pushed it away. "It's not my fault. If Lillian wasn't..." She stopped halfway in her sentence, mind fluttering off elsewhere. If Lillian wasn't such a cheating, lying, b***h none of it wouldn't have happened. But if Bree hadn't tried to stick up for Tyrese, it probably wouldn't have gotten as far as it did. Instead, Tyrese would be at a bar, she would be at the festival, and Finn would be happy as ever. Grimacing, she rubbed at her eyes before shaking her head.

Or if they had at least gotten there before Lillian like they were supposed to. Then she would have gotten to spend time with Sela and see Tyrese's little daughter. Maybe she would have taken interest in- Her eyes snapped open.

Alistair.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:31 pm
INN EAGAN

Urgentcy ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $871.70

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Watching her pained expression, his happy expression dropped. Was she being serious right now? It was his wife, of course she was. She had to be one of the most stubborn people he knew! While he still didn't think it the best idea, it was doubtful that he'd be able to convince her otherwise. She wanted to go to this festival and he knew it. However, the moment he heard her utter Lillian's name, his eye twitched in anger. He didn't ever want to hear that name again. Still not knowing all the details, all he knew was that the blonde put his wife and child in danger and Ty did nothing to stop it. He was furious at both of them. Even though his baby was fine, that didn't stop him from wanting to completely sever all ties with the wolf once and for all. He was partially to blame for what happened and he needed to pay the consequences of that. With a heavy sigh, he sat back in his seat, letting go of her hand and staring up at the ceiling. "Fine. But don't over exert yourself," he agreed reluctantly. There wasn't really any point in arguing with her anyways. She was going to go no matter what he said.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:07 pm
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

Turning back to Finn once she heard the tone in his voice and the release of his hand, her eyebrows pulled together. She suckled in a cheek and sighed. She had to tell him everything that happened - even if she didn't want to. He could be mad at her for all she knew. He could lock her up in their room and tell her he never wanted her around either of them ever again. Lifting the same hand he had released up to her face, she pushed a few strands of dark brown hair away from her eyelashes, opening her mouth to speak. It closed, then opened again, finding the words to say. Finally, she settled on giving the truth, but just as he had given her a condition on having sex with him the first time she ever met him, she had a condition if he was going to listen. "Finn..." She began, flaring her nostrils. If he didn't want to listen to her right now, then that was fine. But if she knew Finn, then she also knew he was very, very mad at the wrong person. And she couldn't see him struggle without his best friend anymore. "If I tell you what happened, then you have to promise me something." She held up a finger, gripping the bedding with her free hand. Hell, even if he promised, it wasn't like she could constantly keep an eye on him. But it was the fact that he would know now that Tyrese wasn't the cause of all of it. She was. "Promise me you won't hold this against Tyrese. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't have made it to the hospital. He did try to stop Lillian..."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:32 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Hearing the tone of her voice, he glanced at her with a serious face. He was hoping someone would tell him what happened, but he was waiting for her to get out of the hospital first before he was going to bother asking. Even though he wanted to know right this second and it was hard keeping the urge to know down, he didn't want to stress out the situation anymore. He sat up straighter in his seat as she continued to speak. He wasn't allowed to hold it against Ty for what happened, even though it was his girlfriend that did this? Biting into his lip, he sighed deeply through his nose, "Fine. I promise." If it meant that he got to find out just what happened, he'd agree to it.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:00 pm
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

Reaching over, her fingertips flickered over his bottom lip, the smallest of smiles in trying to cheer him up crossing her lips. She only hoped he would understand after this story. But after all, everything needed to come out. "After you left for work, Tyrese came over to give us a gift for the baby. It's in the box in front of the TV." It wasn't really necessary, but she could at least explain that much. "Well, in the middle of talking about my trip to my parent's house, he started asking talking about how he had always wanted to own his own bed and breakfast. And since... Well, since I own my own bar, he thought I would be the perfect person to come to. So I told him we could go check things out." She shrugged. All of this really wasn't necessary for the explanation - but it was almost as if she were trying to reassure herself that it had happened before the fight. "We went to the Cat's Meow, where you texted me." Her eyes were now looking on the wall across from them, eyebrows moving in and out to figure out what happened next. Her pointer finger lifted, twisting back and forth in remembering. "After that we were going to eat, get Sela from the babysitter, and then go look at some buildings for lease on the beach side." She sighed. It had started off as a nice day. "When we went to get Sela, I waited in the car for him to get back. I guess Lillian was home because he told me to wait a minute in the car."

She paused, voice trailing a second. "And... That's when everything went to s**t, I guess..." She released a long exhale, closing her eyes in pain once the squeeze in her chest reached her rib. Ouch. "Tyrese got back in the car... And he said nothing was wrong at first, but when we pulled up to the house, he told me everything had gone wrong." She shook her head. God... She felt awful for Tyrese. What could he possibly be going through right now? Her head twisted to look at where he had been before looking back at Finn. "He said she cheated on him, Finn. I guess she just came right out and said it and... He just left. He wanted to take me home and go find a bar." Her fists began to clench. Now the anger was coming back. "I got... I got so... So angry." She began, teeth grinding together as she looked at the bedding covering her legs. "Knowing that it was like Tyrese meant absolutely nothing to her. To just cheat on someone and not even bother thinking about their family. It's absolutely, disgustingly selfish." She lifted her gaze to look up at Finn, looking determined and absolutely serious. "The next thing I knew, I was at Lillian's house and punched her square in the face." She looked past him, towards the doorway. "Just like you did."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:28 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Her story sounded crazy for the simple fact that Ty went into a pet store. The guy would never do that back in the day. Finn rubbed his hand along his jaw slowly, processing everything she had just told him. He felt bad for his best friend, knowing that he probably needed someone to turn to. He knew Ty and knew that ever since learning of his daughter, he had that paternal love within him. Before his daughter, he was terrified of children and kind of disliked them, but now...He was sure Ty felt horrible about what happened on top of the feeling of betrayal by the one woman he loved and put all his trust in. Even still, he couldn't just let it slide that it was because of them that his wife and baby were put here, and their baby almost died. There was still contempt from the ex athlete. He could have almost...Finn sighed deeply. He supposed Ty did lose more than him at this point. His family was fine but the wolf's was probably in shambles.

Finn knew his wife was a firm believer in things that were right and wrong. He knew that her reaction would be something like that to anyone that hurt anyone in her family. The woman was more like a bear in personality than anything else. Anyone tries to hurt someone she cares about, she instantly goes into attack mode. Finn was a little upset at her for being so careless, but he was also mad at Lillian for being the one to do this. He got up from his seat, walking around the room with a hand on his hip while the other continued to rub along his jaw. He didn't know how to react to any of this at the moment. Maybe going to the festival would be the best idea so he could relax and try and process everything. "Alright," he breathed as he slowly turned back around to face her. "Let's go and get dressed for the Halloween festival."

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:53 pm
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

Bree watched her husband rummage around the room, trying to find the words to say just as she had done before starting the story. However, even if he thought she was, she wasn't finished. "Well, there's just a little more. That doesn't even tell you how she broke my rib." She sighed. "I know you don't want to hear it - but I don't know what Tyrese told the doctor." Shaking her head, curls began to fling left and right, settling against the hospital gown in defeat. "After I hit her, she threatened our child. Threatened it like it was some sort of... Some sort of game to her." UGH. She could go for another whop across the blond's face to be honest. Chewing on the side of her tongue, she focused onto the floor; purple eyes wandering around the tiles. "She grabbed me by the throat and lifted me up. Tyrese yelled and yelled at her to put me down. And I did say things that probably shouldn't have been said. But you know what?" She looked up at Finn, shaking her head slightly. "I don't regret it. She deserved what she got." She did. Sure, she brought up the harsh point of not being a soul mate. But soul mates don't run around trying to ruin the other's life. They're there for support - for the other's eternal life. Swallowing, she continued.

"Tyrese told her to put me down. He told her he would take me home and talk if she would just put me down. And she did." She shrugged lightly. "She threw me across her front lawn. I hit the concrete and that's when I heard a snap..." She trailed off yet again. "All I remember after that was Tyrese saying something about a hospital and him shaking her like she was some sort of doll. And then he brought me here and never left." She steadied her gaze on Finn's face, taking the largest breath she could without hurting her rib cage. "I promise it wasn't his fault, Finn... And I'm sorry... I'm sorry that I put myself in danger like that... I just.. I couldn't sit around and let her do that to our family. To our new family. Knowing fully well that not once did she think about her daughter or Tyrese; for one night. She sat there sputtering out some sort of bullshit about how it would just make their bond stronger. How, even in the end, they would overcome the obstacle." Her head shook angrily, eyebrows pulling together. The beeping in the background felt like it was getting louder, even if it wasn't. "You don't... You don't abandon family for a selfish want, Finn." She looked up at him, very much wanting to feel his warmth again. Everything felt and tasted so bitter after she remembered it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:39 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn sighed as he heard the rest of her story. It was an unbelievable story, but he knew his wife and best friend. Or, he thought he knew his best friend. Even though it was his girlfriend, and mother of his child, when he saw her man handling Bree, Ty should have stepped in and done something more. He ran his hand from his jaw and to the back of his neck, sighing heavily and lulling his head back. "Look, I agree with you. She shouldn't have cheated on him, but you don't know the whole story and because you just stormed over half-cocked you almost got yourself killed," he replied seriously. "That has to be the dumbest thing you've ever done and honestly..." Finn paused as he looked back to her with a look of disappointment in her actions. He understood where she was coming from when it came to Ty, but she was acting stupid. "I'm furious at you for doing it. Bree, you realize that you disregarded your own child's safety when you confronted her. She may have thrown you, but you butt into their personal problems and almost got our baby killed."

Walking back to his seat, he dropped down into it and sighed as he leaned forward in his seat. Why was everyone acting like freaking morons?! He ran his hands up and down his face, and through his hair. Taking a deep breath as he ruffled his hair, he sat back and sighed. "I'm not going to fight with you on this because I agree with some of it, so for now, can we just be happy our family is still in one piece and have fun at the festival?" he asked with a slightly strained smile.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:11 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Hospital Gown.Feeling: Sour; Hurt.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

She didn't like when he looked like that. It was that thoughtful look he had grown accustomed to for the past few weeks. That look that told her he was doing nothing but thinking about where he was in terms of his life and what he would do. Wade it out or do something about it. His words stung her ears. They made her heart rupture with a painful pulse. F-Furious? He was furious at her. For standing up for her family. For standing up for what she thought was right. Her fingers clamped and slid along the blanket, pulling it down her hospital gown as she strained herself to sit up. The rage building inside of her was nothing compared to yesterday, but it was still clear and there. That has to be the dumbest thing you've ever done. She could feel more hot tears well in the corners of her eyes. She had wanted to be coddled. To be told it would all be okay. To know that Tyrese and their child was okay. He wasn't there. He didn't know. And if she hadn't opened her mouth to tell him the truth - he'd still be in the dark. And that only meant- "And just how is you punching her any different? Because you're more of a man? Because you're stronger? Because you don't have a child inside of you? The child that could have been fatherless if it were you in Lillian's grip with her claws bent into your neck?" She spat out angrily. Oh she was pissed now. Her chest heaved with upset breaths, the heart monitor slightly picking up. How could he? How could he stand there and tell her what a little s**t she was for doing the right thing? After she apologized. After finding out their child and herself were okay?

"Just because I have a child in me doesn't make your punch more right. And what would have happened if you died? What would have happened if you were here right now and I was calling you stupid?" She could feel her voice getting louder, but couldn't hear it. Everything was an angry, deaf tone right now. "For standing up for me. You hit her and didn't know the full story. You hit her not even knowing if it was her fault I was in here. Yet you're telling me that I'm in the wrong and that I'm a complete idiot for doing it." She cried, unable to pay much attention to the streaming tears. Gritting her teeth, she pushed her palms further into the bed. Her ribs ached, her heart ached. Everything just hurt in general. It was like he couldn't even take two seconds to be happy that she was safe and okay. Or at least wait until she was healed to scold her. She thought earlier that she wanted someone to be here with her. But right now? She wanted nothing more than to melt away into the darkness that had put her here. Her livelihood was dying. And everything was making its way downhill again. "Go by yourself. I've already strained myself enough for the day trying to get out of this God forsaken bed. I'm just going to sit here with my apparently dumb a** self and cry with joy that our baby is still alive." She snapped, sucking the bottom of her lip in and shaking her head. And now came the crying. The salty tears that she hated. Her eyebrows came together, the back of her head planting into the pillow they had set up for her. She turned her face away from him, done with the conversation.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:47 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

How did she expect him to react? She and their child could have died! What did she expect him to be? Of course he was going to be mad over her actions because they were dumb. Sighing heavily, he once again combed a hand through his hair. He really didn't want to fight about it, but of course it was going to turn into one once he voiced his opinion. Bree was a strong-willed woman that had to voice her opinion if she had one. "Bree..." he breathed out as looked at the back of her head. He wasn't finished even if she was. "That's not what I was saying. What I did was wrong too and I know that, but how would you feel if the tables were reversed? I don't think any of that. I'm going to apologize to her for what I did, eventually, because that's the right thing to do. What I'm telling you is, getting into someone else's business, even if they told you about it, is wrong. Putting our child in danger is wrong," he replied with a softer tone. "Listen, I love you and I'm ecstatic that you and our baby are okay, but you have to know what you did was just as wrong."

Placing his hands on his knees, he stood up and walked up beside her bed. "I know what you did was for the right reasons, but you can't just freak out like that but Ty's a big boy, he can handle his own problems. Plus, I want you to come with me. It wouldn't be any fun without you there, but if you really wanna stay here in this musty place, then by all means, go crazy with your bad self. I'll be waiting for your call..." he said, whispering the last sentence into her ear and he leaned down and kissed her temple gingerly. Straightening himself back up, he walked to the door and opened it. Looking back at her briefly, he sighed and walked out into the hallway, closing the door behind him and leaning against the wall beside the door.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:35 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Hospital Gown.Feeling: Sour; Hurt.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

As soon as the door open, she burst into tears, heart pounding in her ears. Her voice strained against the pillow, her chest heaving in both physical and emotional pain. That kiss on her temple was enough to send her into hysterics. She was old enough to take care of herself. She was a stupid big girl, yet Finn was standing up for her when he punched Lillian. What in the f*ck made him better than her?! Of all people to hurt her - not even her broken rib hurt as much as Finn snapping at her like that. It only brought on memories of him yelling at her the other day in the house - when she ran from the house to be away. And now she couldn't go anywhere to isolate herself. Instead, he had just left the room like it was nothing. Like it was some sort of messed up joke as to why she was here. And what would have happened if their baby hadn't made it? What then? He would have sat here and told her it was all her fault. All her fault that Lillian threw her across the lawn. Did he think she asked for her to do that? Who was the one that threatened their unborn child here? Who was the one that... That... Her shoulders shook, her crying louder than it meant to be. But what could she do? Nothing but sit in the hole of despair they had built around her. This is what she had gotten. Jacob was gone. Skylar was gone. Jonathon was gone.

All of her friends - gone.

But Finn didn't understand. No. His best friend lived right here in the city with him. He drew friends in every day with his candy shop - kids and parents alike. She was nothing but that "fun bartender downtown". Painfully, her knees drew up towards her chest as she rolled onto her unhurt side, squeezing her eyes shut and trying to clamp her mouth closed as well. It was no use. Even if it eased the pain of her side, the sinking of her heart into her stomach was still there. She didn't have anyone anymore. You didn't have to know the whole story to stand up for your friends. Not if you know they're not the kind of person to be spiteful. And Tyrese... Even if she didn't spend nearly as much time with him as Finn did in high school, she knew he wasn't a bad person. In a lot of ways, he reminded her of Jacob, the only difference being Tyrese was open to relationships. She cried, quivering in the bed and grinding her teeth with loneliness. If she regret anything she did, it was only because Finn had scolded her - and even then, that made her more angry than anything else. He wasn't there for her. No, he didn't want to be there for her as far as she was concerned. Not unless she was going to apologize for something she wasn't sorry for. That much was true. It was just Bree.

Just Bree.
Confident as ever...
Right?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:13 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Hearing her crying through the door, Finn looked up to the ceiling and sighed deeply. This was just as hard on him as it was her. Just because he had someone to talk to, didn't mean they understood. Ty, he didn't understand the things he was going through with being a father. Sela was already almost three by the time he even met her. Finn was doing this from the very beginning and he had no one to lean on for support either. Bree, she had her parents and she made friends far easier than he did. Finn was by himself. Always had been. He didn't have anyone to turn too when things got scary or tough; he had to do it all on his own. He was slowly starting to see why his parents abandoned him. Families. Babies. They were hard. They forced you on the very edge of insanity and then pushed you off. He was terrified. Terrified he was turning out like people he didn't even know, and terrified of hurting his family.

Finn combed his fingers through his hair and sighed again. He could feel his own eyes stinging with stress, fear and anger, all threatening to spill over. Shaking it off, he pushed himself off the wall and made his way outside the hospital. He wasn't going to apologize this time because to him, she was just as much at fault as Lillian. Pulling out his phone, he got onto his bike. Turning it on, he revved the engine and pulled out of the parking lot, "Hey, this is Finn, we spoke a few weeks ago. I need you to look something up for me."

[EXIT]

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:32 pm
User Image
YSANDER ALL

Married ║ Half Demon ║ 22 ║ $995 ║ Quick

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

"Yeah, you wish," he replied sarcastically with a roll of his ruby eyes. Walking towards the door, he waited for the injured man by leaning against the wall. Seeing him being eyed, he gave a slightly confused look back. Why was he staring? Was it that weird for him to invite him...Okay, yeah it was. Lysander barely partied anymore because of Kaito, and if he did, he usually left the grump at home. The guy didn't like social interactions, but this one was different. It was a costume party. Still...What would he dress up as? And then he got a small shock in the answer he was given. His brows rose to express this. Kaito was gonna go? That was utterly surprising. "Okay, well it's a costume party so we gotta get something to wear," he replied slowly as he opened the door and walked into the hall. Lysander, lost in thought, began walking towards the front doors; completely forgetting that his sister was the one that drove him here. Lucky for them, the hospital was in their neighborhood so walking home wouldn't be too difficult.

[EXIT]

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:42 am
User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Hospital Gown.Feeling: Bitter; Hurt; Pained.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

It took a while for Bree to stop in her stuttering crying. Though she did feel relief, it hadn't at all been what she wanted to do. The last thing she wanted was cry her flipping eyes out like a baby. Picking up the edge of the blanket, she brought it close to her eyes and began to dab the bottom of her eyelids in sorrow. Sighing, she tried to stretch out on the bed, having to be cut short by the pain in her chest. The heavy cry had taken quite a toll on her breathing. And without the ability to expand her lungs to full capacity, it led to hyperventilation, which made her more dizzy than anything else. Just... F-Four weeks at least... To heal this stupid rib. She had been trying to direct her mind somewhere other than Finn. She just couldn't understand it. How was her punching someone in the face for a moral reason the equivalent to throwing a pregnant woman across the lawn when she knew the woman was pregnant? Her head shook, reaching up to drag her hands across her eyes and trying to get rid of any left over salty feeling from her eyes. There was no way she would be calling anyone now. Finn would more than likely be at the festival like nothing happened while she wallowed away in her sorrows here at the hospital. And Tyrese... She couldn't bother him again. She had already put herself through this. He could have had a civil conversation with Lillian after dropping her off.

Beginning to sit up, the door opened and Dr. Harvey stepped through.
"Well good afternoon Ms. Teagan. How are you feeling? I'm assuming Mr. Teagan is in the restroom?" Her head shook a little, trying to play it off like it was nothing. But shoving her elbow into the bed made it hurt a bit. Tensing her jaw, she tried to get herself to sit up again, extending her legs outward. What was wrong with her life? "Restroom..? Sorry, yeah... Just... Still kind of waking up, I guess." The doctor eyed her but said nothing more. "Well. There are a few things you need to know before leaving. Which, as long as you're awake and can see straight now, you should be able to go home after this." He came towards her, checking the machinery, then began to remove the IVs, bandaging it back over. "There are several pills I'm going to give you to ease the pain. As well, we'll supply some bandages for you. Now, these bandages need to be changed out either after every shower, or every day. Regardless, they can't just stay wet. And you must keep them on for the first two or three weeks. Otherwise, your rib could unsteady itself and fracture." He paused, finishing up the last band-aid while she sat up in the bed. She sighed heavily, listening to the words he spoke. God it hurt... "After you notice the bruises going away, you'll still need to do them for about another week. That's when you'll be able to stop putting them on. But if you feel like you want to hold them on for the entire four or six weeks - whenever the pain goes away - then you're more than free to. Obviously, no vigorous activity. No running, swimming, cycling... The works." He paused thoughtfully as she sat up straight, slowly sliding her legs off of the bed. "Let's go ahead and walk a bit... Make sure you aren't dizzy so you don't fall right outside." Lifting himself so he was in front of her, he gently and timidly took her hand, helping the petite brunette off of the bed. Her leg wobbled slightly and she gripped his other arm, hissing slightly in pain. If Finn were here, he would- should have been the one to do this. But he wasn't. So here she was gripping the doctor's arm instead. "Careful... Careful... One foot at a time." She eased herself forward, trying to keep her back straight while doing it. Hopefully it would do wonders for her posture. Not that she really needed to work on it.

Once he had her fully standing, she crossed her arms just slightly, hospital gown still on.
"Your clothes are over there in the corner, right below the purse that Mr. Havens left here for you. I'm afraid they're still a bit muddy and grassy from the rain yesterday when he brought you in. If we had the proper washing or drying machines, I could have had it cleaned for you. Though usually our hospital gowns are trashed almost immediately after our patients wear them. My apologies." She didn't seem to be paying much attention to what he was saying, brown eyes drifting towards the pile of clothing on the floor. Call me. What did he expect for her to call him with? She didn't even know where her phone was when he said that. And what was she to do? Call him from the hospital phone and then wait for him to get off the ferry? It would be almost an hour before he even got here. She shook her head. No. She didn't need his help. If he wanted her to go through this by herself, then she would. "And with that, you're free to get dressed and leave, Ms. Teagan. I do hope you'll come in again for your pregnancy check-up soon. Which reminds me, I did take pictures of the most current sonogram we did for you. They're in the envelope underneath your medicine bottles. There's also a prescription if you need more." Bree lifted her head with a nod, swallowing and sniffing slightly. "Thank you... So much, Dr. Harvey. I'm glad you were there to help me out." Her attempt at a smile wasn't fantastic, but she needed to keep her enthusiasm for the walk home. The Doctor exited the room and she retreated into the bathroom, trying to lean over and grab her things. J-Just a little... Instead, she bent her knees downward, trying to keep her back straightened and gritting her teeth through all the pain.

After getting dressed, she retreated from the room, trying to click forward in her boots. God it hurt so MUCH. Her footsteps were slow. When she got out of here, she would take her shoes off for sure. Walking in the boots was painful enough. And the walk home would just put enough strain on her... She sighed. Down the streets, past Lumiere, and through Doux. That should get her home... Well... Here went the long and treacherous walk.

{Character Exit.}

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:08 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, иσvємвєя ①sт

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②④
( ②④ םαчs )

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games