Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:56 am
User Image
User Image
~ яαιηу ∂αуѕ αη∂ вℓα¢к υмвяєℓℓαѕ
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω
¢αη уσυ ¢нєαт ƒяσм υη∂єяgяσυη∂ ~
User Image User Image User Image

*Enter*

So this was the fall ball, hm? For once Nana was quite impressed with this scenery, and she merely nodded her head in approval as she crossed her arms and stood at the entrance of the building. "I had never known such islanders could make something so... Luxurious."

Delicious free food, gorgeous clothing, endless partying~ Ah! If only everyday was like this! Nana clasped her hands together and pressed the back of her right hand against her cheek as she thought about the many possibilities of how the night would end. The young woman quickly cleared her throat and straightened herself before looking like an absolute fool. "Oh drat, I should have went full on with this ball." She murmured and pushed back her curled hair behind her ears.

~~
"Зеркало Зеркало на стене ...
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Giddy
Tagged: No one
Listening To: Very Good Bad Thing
Money: $409.75
Outfit: Fall Ball

Grell S - Bloody Mistress

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:03 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

< K A N > Wallet: $463.50

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Kansen soon arrived in the scene as well and had tidied up quite nicely for the occasion for a ghoul of the undead. He looked around for his date and blushed when he saw her standing there, looking quite fetching in her black dress. He had also indeed taken care of his hair simply by leaving it down, and not in it's usual ponytail. He was also wearing his Sebastian like suit he bought at the shop, and he thought he looked quite handsome after looking in the mirror before leaving, and he also made sure to put on his ghoul form so his red eyes would match hers, and his tie.

He walked over to her and smiled at her. "My you look quite beautiful this evening Nana-chan."

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:13 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

At the sound of a masculine voice, Nana raised her head and glanced over to Kansen. "Hm? Oh you made it. Don't you look dashing?" She cooed and sauntered over to him. The woman adjusted his tie a little and smiled. "Aren't you just a casanova?" He had cleaned himself up nicely to Nana's surprise, and took quite a liking to it as well.

"We should enjoy ourselves tonight, there's probably not going to be one like it for a long time." She commented. "Tell me, Kansen, do you know how to dance?" Nana asked as she looked up at him with a small smile on her face. It was a formal party after all, there would be ballroom dancing, maybe even a little bit of freestyle here and there since mostly everyone here was rather foreign to such a theme.

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Tagged: Kansen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:20 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

He blushed a bit at all her rather flirtatious seeming compliments. "Thank you very much Nana-chan, glad you approve. You're right, we should really enjoy ourselves, and don't worry, I fed from my fridge right before coming here, so I won't attack anyone." When she asked him if he knew how to dance he looked at her with a smirk.

"Of course I know how to dance, I've always been pretty good at it. Would you like to dance right now with me?"

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:36 pm
pirate User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

"Hm? My you've prepared well." Nana took a step back and crossed her arms, shrugging lightly as she contemplated whether or not she should dance with him. "Well, you are offering to dance right now aren't you?" She hummed and rubbed her chin. "I believe I'll snatch up that offer then, it was quite tempting as I thought about it." Nana chuckled, "If any of my family members were to see this." She sighed at the thought and looped her arm through Kansen's. She tugged lightly and pointed at the ballroom floor. "You dance as well? You're hiding so many things, even if you told me the most important secrets."

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:38 pm
User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
✖✖✖✖ll Theodor "Max" Baumgartner ll⊕⊕⊕⊕⊕
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

There are times where I want to go to bed....

Theodor blushed when she buried her head further into his chest, maybe he shouldn't have asked her. Was it because of what he said? Theodor's own heart was beating fast. He held her closely, he continued to guide her around the dance floor and he tried to avoid the gaze of others. He was happy, but because he was with Madilyn. Theodor could feel her headband moving, her ears were trying to perk up to express her happiness. Theodor kissed her forehead, "I-I l-love you..."

Theodor looked at her when she asked if he understood the meaning of what he had asked her. He shook his head, he didn't really know the entire concept of marriage. Theodor wasn't entirely hurt when she rejected his question to marry her, he only smiled when she suggested being his girlfriend. Still he didn't know much about relationships, he hugged her though. If it meant that he would make Madilyn happy and he could feel emotion around her, then he was fine with Madilyn being his girlfriend. He kissed her, "I just want to be with you..."

....In hopes that I won't wake up the very next day.

O.O.C:

Balance: $402.50

Currently thinking: My head hurts...

Currently carrying: Notebook, Dog tag with Madi.

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Freya walked into the Ball holding her phone in her hand she had used it find her way here Freya did not take one wrong turn and it was easy to get here. The red dress Freya wore flowed elegantly on her body hugging it in the right places, the dress was one of her favorites she owned, her hair was in a simple elegant fishtail braid down her back. Freya put her phone into her purse and then observed the area, it was beautiful brought her back to prom. Prom was amassing well the prom was not the week following, that was awful. Quickly Freya changed her thought process so that she was not thinking about those events. She looked at the dresses, they were all so beautiful and all the girls looked beautiful and all the men looked handsome. It was just all so beautiful and it brought a smile to her face, Freya had always loved seeing people look happy and so many people looked happy it was a wonderful sight to see. Though Freya was alone she was sure she would have a wonderful time at the ball. Freya found her way to an open seat and sat down to enjoy the ball.

Location|| Some nice place
Balance|| $500.00
Outfit|| Red dress
OOC||

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:01 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

He was rather hoping that she would agree to dance with him, and smiled when she said that she would. He then looked at her curiously when she brought up her family again. "What would your family members do if they saw you at the ball with a very handsome ghoul? Sometimes family isn't all it's cracked up to be, and it's better to have one person that cares for you rather then tons that look down on you. I'm not hiding that much more in terms of secrets." He said then offered her a hand to go onto the dance floor with her.

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:55 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Rina's heart was going a mile a minute as Seth led her to the dance floor, there wasn't a place she'd rather be right now than right here next to him. She didn't even get angry when he laughed, presumably about their height difference; just listened to that laugh of his. Ah, it's so weird that she's acting like this, she's really not used to it. Girly things, Seth, the Fall Ball, Seth, girly things, Seth; that's what her mind is like right now. A mass of jumbled up thoughts that mainly contain her date, and things about him that she really likes. The way he gets flustered sometimes when she says something cute or when he's trying to say something cute, that laugh and smile of his. Wait, this is bad. Should she be thinking about him this much? Is the fact that she's thinking about him so much say something about her?

Deciding not to delve too deep into those thoughts, she turned her attention to a guy named Finn who had gotten up on stage. She squealed a bit at how romantic it was and couldn't help but smile. "Aw, that's really romantic." Rina looked at the lady Finn called 'Bree', and she was really pretty. That lady's really lucky to have a guy that loves her so much to do that in front of so many people. She looked up at Seth and blushed when he was already looking at her. The feeling around her hands tightened and it made her blush even more. And the next thing he said almost made her pass out.

"I'd be more than happy to go to Britain with you, and I'd be honored to meet her." It took her a few seconds to process what he said after that sentence though. "Y-you-- I'm the one person you want to b-be with?" Has she ever blushed this much? Her face must remind people of chocolate-covered strawberries, because it is so red right now. Stepping closer to him, she rested her head on his chest, and snuggled into it just a tiny bit. "It's not stupid at all, Seth. And I won't forget it because I'm really happy that you said that!" She looked up at Seth with eyes glowing with happiness, a blush on her cheeks, and large smile to top it all off.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $485 |❦| Mood - Super Happy!! |❦| Boyfriend(?) - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:03 pm
User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

"I t-take it that's a y-yes then?" Madilyn said stifling the urge to wince from the pain of her ears constantly being pushed down by her headband. But, her smile was a mile wide and her eyes were full of life and joy. "Theo, je t'aime...I said that correctly right?" She asked then embraced him. Madilyn didn't care who saw. Nothing could possibly dampen the joy she felt. Perhaps he wasn't knowledgeable about the subject, but Madilyn did not mind. She just loved being close to him. She knew she looked odd though. Her white dress probably stressed her reddened features rather than mask them. Then suddenly Madilyn was reminded of another statement of Theo's. "You still haven't taken a picture with me..." Madilyn shyly pointed out.

╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Balance: 425.00

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

LittleMissUnderestimated

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:32 pm
User Image User ImageUser Image

Let's sing to the beat of our hearts..

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ тεяιq нαмαsαкι ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Teriq was still eating his muffin when a man got up on stage. He smiled at the scene that unfolded; if only he had someone he could say those kinds of things to. Thinking, he drifted off into a mess of jumbled thoughts, until the lady next to him said something. "Yeah, I'm not sure why I came though. I don't even have a date." He chuckled while rubbing the back of his head. Basically, it was a 'I didn't have anything else to do' reason as to why he came. It would've been awesome if he did have a beautiful lady to go with. Actually, it would've been awesome if he had someone with him, even if it was just a friend. Ah, the joys of being single and alone. What's stopping him from going home right now? This was obviously a couples' event, and he feels fairly out of place here.

♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤

And waltz under the sky of our spirit..

Profile | 1 |
Wearing | 2 |
Money | $493 |
With | Anna? |
Mood | Calm |
Crush | No one |
OOC | |

User Image User Image

User Image

[quote="Lady Sonnet]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:07 pm
User Image
The Masked Woman

The masked woman finished her glass and turned back to face him. Figuring the only way she could figure out if she knew him was to get up close and personal with him. And what better way than to dance? "Care to dance?"

"Where light roams darkness follows,
I am that darkness.."

My Story:
x
Cash: $500

Madame Black

Zyonex

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:08 pm
User Image
Trendon Lee Joscene

Current Balance: 50$

Trendon blinked a bit when she complimented him in return, but then grinned a grin that was far from modest. "Oh yeah? Hear that, Levi? You blue boys clearly don't stand a cha-- wait what?" He stopped, blinking again when he realized Lexi had already covered this. And complimented his friend. Damn! There went that teasing remark. He scrunched his face up as he tried to think of something else, but came up empty, and shrugged.

"Well, anyway, thanks. Next time, though, you'll have to tell me who your hair stylist is so I can get mine done up as nicely as yours," he replied, giving a playful grin. Not that his hair actually needed much work, or anything, but it certainly didn't hurt to know what was available. He still didn't know the town all that well, after all. Not to mention... He was curious about that blush. Was it from his compliments, or... something else? Ah, oh well.

He adjusted himself in the seat, smirking at Levi's comment and gesturing dismissively.
                                                      "Yeah, a saint who traded his halo in for a pair of horns," he remarked with a smirk. He settled back, though, as Levi started driving, and looked out the window as they neared. Lexi was right, this place was looking pretty packed. "Well, at least we don't have to worry about it being dead..." he remarked, raising an eyebrow with an amused smirk. He looked back at the others, but groaned when Lexi mentioned food, placing a hand on his stomach. "Ohhh, I hope so..." he moaned, slouching in his seat.

Now that she actually mentioned it, he was starving. He was just glad his stomach hadn't given a growl in agreement or anything. Maybe he could sneak some food to bring home with him.... Shaking his head, he straightened up a bit, waiting until Levi stopped the car so that they could all get out and head in.

╔════════════════════════════════╗

OOC:

╚════════════════════════════════╝

riskinginsanity

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:28 pm
User Image User ImageUser Image

Let's sing to the beat of our hearts..

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ тεяιq нαмαsαкι ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

Smiling, Teriq was finished with his muffin when the woman asked if he would like to dance. He chuckled lightly before saying, "If you'd like, m'lady." No reason not to be polite about it right? He did blush a tiny bit about the fact he called her m'lady. Holding out his hand, intending to lead her to the dance floor if she would allow him. Perhaps this night will get a little better after all? It definitely will if he founds who this lady is, though he is sure that it's most likely to be Anna under that mask. He really wanted to take that dumb thing off, but he kept himself from doing so.

♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤

And waltz under the sky of our spirit..

Profile | 1 |
Wearing | 2 |
Money | $493 |
With | Anna? |
Mood | Calm |
Crush | No one |
OOC | |

User Image User Image

User Image

Lady Sonnet

fuestray

Faun

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:38 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

"Handsome indeed." She nodded and took his hand. "Well, you're right, aren't you?" Nana mumbled, "So, to keep things short and sweet, normally it goes wealthy and wealthy, not wealthy and middle class. Wealthy or noble marriages aren't usually all too happy, some just marry for the purebred offspring, or endless amounts of riches." The demoness shrugged lightly and stifled a chuckle. "I'll just end it at that, I don't want to ruin such a night, especially when we're both at our best."

"But-" She began, "A demon and a ghoul, rather odd don't you think?" Her black heels clicked along the waxed floors of the building as she spoke.

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games