Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Streets of Uptown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:15 pm
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
It was on her way to Taste of Italy that Zara had found herself in Uptown Soleil. She had an empty cup of coffee from Moonbucks Cafe in her hand with a man's number on it, and her cellphone in the other. Zara saved the number onto her contacts and tossed the paper cup in a nearby recycling bin. As she tucked her cell into her handbag, she took a quick glance around to make sure she was where she needed to be. Then off in the distance she saw a familiar face. Dark hair, golden eyes... what's his name? Zara narrowed her gaze on him, trying to recall as she gradually made her way closer to the group. Just a few feet away, and in hearing distance, Zara finally got it, "Leon!" she accidentally said aloud, though she hadn't bothered trying to catch herself in the act. Might as well say something now... he most likely heard her call his name either way. The moment the girl opened her mouth to speak, one of the men by Leon's side had gone through some... phase... that definitely caught the blonde's attention. Although, she wasn't as interested as the others had been. She had not a clue what necessarily happened - she had not a clue what was going on, period - but it was.. and it was definitely a sight to see. Zara stared at the orb(?) thing for a second, listened to the man apologize and stared at the others. Her facial expression was indifferent, but her eyes showed opposing interest. "Umm... Leon..." Zara looked up at her co-worker with curious sapphire eyes, "What have I walked into?"

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Streets of Uptown Soleil
ᴡɪᴛʜ no one
ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $1000
ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ 100%
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single
ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Intrigued
ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x]

User Image

Lord Hedo

Yuri-Misawa

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

SoujiAtsumi

yukiteru65

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:54 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

The silver haired one had answered The young man's question and to that The young man placed a hand on his chin, thinking about the two known options given. "Italian sounds good but seafood is what's calling to me right now. Could you point me in the right direction?" If the silver haired one couldn't tell him exactly where the place was it'd be cool by The young man. Simply knowing there was a seafood place would be enough for him to go off of for a search. Maybe silver hair could direct better if he guides the way rather than describe how to get there...But then!

Oh no, he had upset the hologram! With the unexplainable figure spouting out something about bring a Demon King, The young man tilted his head with comedic confusion. It could be seen he had absolutely no idea what the 'hologram' was talking about so the green haired samurai said "Maybe we should show him." A strange ritual then proceeded and Nobunaga Oda, as it called itself, entered the green haired samurai. The young man gazed with eyes astound and unbelieved in what he had just witnessed. He had never encountered anything such as what Nobunaga Oda was showing him right now. At this moment The young man could have sworn he had heard his name called out. The voice was something familiar and silvery but it was like an angel whom was calling before the fall. The young man thought he had heard the voice because his time had come...

"Calm down buddy. None of us want any trouble. It was an honest mistake ta call ya a hologram, but that wasn't meant to insult ya. Please...just relax. We don't want to be yer enemy." The young man was then surprised by something far more impressive than the spiritual possession of a demon. His eyes watched as the southern girl placed herself between himself and the danger of the green haired samurai. With admiration, eyes reflected the shine of the brave soul before him.

With the silver haired one also standing up for him, The young man was beginning to feel weak. It wasn't that he was ungrateful but more so that his macho man pride was taking a hit. Still...he was very thankful for the rescue. Through the powers of diplomacy all had ended well, even miss tan was getting involved (even if it was in the way akin to a curious pup). "Sorry about Nobunaga, can't really control his words, or let alone his actions, whatever he did." The sprit had left the green haired samurai and all of him had returned to normal. The young man had so many questions for the samurai, both about him and Nobunaga, but he felt that it was best to side step that curious track of mind and go with the flow. "It's alright, I suppose. No one was harmed so that settles that, water under the bridge."

"Umm... Leon..." The young man, responding to the name Leon, had turned to the familiar voice and immediately gave a friendly smile to the platinum blonde beauty. "What have I walked into?" "Zara, what you just walked into is the aftermath of a chance meeting with unknown results." Unsure if Zara would get what he was talking about, for maybe she hadn't seen what just went down between him and the samurai, The wily young man knew that the others might get his little joke. "I'm actually thinking of heading to the seafood restaurant if you'd like to join. Who knows, play your cards right and I might even buy you a drink." A sly smile and bedroom eyes as Leon half jest to his blonde friend.

Turning his focus from just Zara over to everyone as a whole Leon spoke to them all before deciding what his next move of the day will be. "Have all of you had breakfast already? I was thinking about checking out the seafood restaurant and thought it'd be fun if we could all go. You all seem like you could be chill people and could provide good conversation. What do you guys say, wanna share a table with a friend you haven't gotten to know yet?" 'A stranger is a friend you haven't met yet'...If this was true then why not meet these stranger with kindness. After all, you never know when you can use a helpful hand. The more friends you've got the higher odds are they'll bail you out when you need them the most.

Company:: Tan girl, Southern peach, Silver haired guy, Green haired samurai
Clothing:: In pic
Feeling:: Mixed, mostly alright
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 988¥
Items:: Compass/sundial watch, Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone
Yuri_Misawa
To Beluga! xD

x-I-Is-Rissa-x
To Beluga! xD

SoujiAtsumi
To Beluga! xD

yukiteru65
To Beluga! xD

african american apparel
To Beluga! xD

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:06 pm

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓚяιsтєη Ⓖяαηgєя◄
►ι αм: Single◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Introducing herself and probably going to be leading the group to Beluga.◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Streets of Uptown Soleil◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Winter Outfit
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Kristen may have a brave face on the outside when she was confronting the green hair samurai, but on the inside she was terrified. After all, she is a human living among people who easily tear her apart if they wanted to and this samurai dude is no exception. All it would take is a quick draw of his blade and she is a goner. Even as he was drawing her blade, she stood her ground and acted like a shield to the lovely people she met today. Thankfully the male seem to calm down and whatever that orb that was floating beside him before is now floating beside him again. She put her arms down after a sigh of relief knowing that the danger is over and hopefully all is forgiven. With a friendly smile toward the green samurai, she said to him,

"I'm just glad that no one got hurt."

Now that the situation with the deadly samurai is over, she turned to the rest of the group with her friendly smile still on her face. The black haired male wanted to go to a seafood restaurant and was hoping that everyone here can join him. The only thing she brought with her in terms of food is hot chocolate and she skipped out on breakfast at home this morning to get an early morning glimpse and awesome photographs of the cherry blossoms so she is feeling quite famished. Then someone else came in: a girl, and it seems like she knows someone from the group. How lovely! Well if she is going to eat with them, there is no point in them being strangers and she can tell them of a seafood restaurant that she knows.

"If its seafood y'all want, there is this place ah heard about called...um...oh dear ah can't pronounce this without my accent coming out really bad and its bad enough as it is...Be...Bel...Beluuuga. I can show y'all where it is but first, I don't want y'all to be strangers to me so...Hello y'all. I'm Kristen. Kristen Granger."

[EXIT]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:32 pm
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
What the hell does "chance of meeting with unknown results" even mean? Zara's curious gaze was now accompanied by a raised brow. Which then was followed by a smirk - she definitely took notice of his amorous stare. This had to be the second man today. She supposed the men on this island were bold. Especially for coming after her. Zara crossed her arms and flashed Leon a devious smiled, "No love, it doesn't work like that. If you're lucky, I'd probably let you treat me to a drink." She said in her soft, melodic voice. Now in regards to the invite to the group outing, Zara didn't necessarily have anything else to do, so following them shouldn't be much of a hassle should it? She opened her mouth to let the group know that she was already on her way to a Taste of Italy, but instead they all wanted seafood. She couldn't necessarily complain, seeing that she was a predatory sea creature herself. Maybe some shrimp could do the siren some good. "I suppose I'll join..." She played with the ring on her finger and introduced herself, "You may have already caught my name. I'm Zara."

ᴡɪᴛʜ Leon, and a group of Strangers
ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $1000
ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ 100%
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single
ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Slightly Unsettled
ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x]

User Image

Lord Hedo

Yuri-Misawa

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

SoujiAtsumi

yukiteru65

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

G_Gundam86

Devoted Businessman

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rally Tyro 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:03 am
User Image

Money remaining:$1'000
Current Occupation:none

As the situation had settled, the man had asked if the rest of them had eaten,
"on the premise of food, I haven't eaten, sadly I don't have directions of a place to eat" Harumasa said, Nobunaga's soul manifesting behind him again, but at this moment, he was calm,
sad he didn't have anything to add on, he just stared at the clumsy man
as the fiasco had happened, another had joined the fray, as the rest had talked about food, Harumasa had simply stayed silent ,after the introductions that everyone had made, it was rude to not speak his name " Harumasa Oda, last pure blood of the Oda Clan, or rather, last member of the Oda Clan itself" the last statement had left an evil smirk on his face, the pure achievement of eliminating every single Oda clan member was rather guilty, but at the same time, they were going to sacrifice him to the Saika Clan, so it was better to take them out "So, shall we get moving"

"the world is less merciful when you are the one being hunted"

Yuri_Misawa

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Lord Hedo

SoujiAstumi

african american apparel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:27 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
██████████████████████████████

As nice as Taste of Italy was, Sahar didn't think it was very fitting for breakfast, so he was glad that the man would rather have seafood. "Unfortunately, I do not know where it is, I only heard of it yesterday while I was out." He felt bad about mentioning the place without even knowing its name...Oh, but maybe he could call Tsukasa and ask about it? No, he might still be sleeping...

The commotion with the orb was given precedence over figuring out where to eat and Sahar was thankful that the situation didn't get any worse than it was, especially since yet another woman had approached them. He spared her a small smile and wave as the brunet explained the situation to her. "I have not had breakfast, I was looking for a grocery store actually, but seafood does sound nice!" It wouldn't hurt to get to know all of them better, they did seem nice, even the man with the odd orb. Besides, it wasn't like he had made plans for that day yet.

"It is a pleasure to meet you all, I am Sahar Din!" He introduced himself as well, relieved to hear that Kristen knew where the seafood restaurant was.

-Exit-

██████████████████████████████

>>>>> I have: $1,000 (Transactions Pending) // I love: no one // I am: Content and a bit excited <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Lord Hedo

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

yukiteru65

african american apparel

Yuri_Misawa

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:50 am
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
It was a rather sudden reminder that popped in Zara's head that she truly had somewhere to be. As much as she would love to go to get seafood - and have Leon buy her a drink - she couldn't. She was needed at the Captain's Deck around this time and completely forgot about her promise to do so. Zara placed her small hand on Leon's arm, let it travel down to his hand, which she then held and gave a quick squeeze, "I have to go..." she looked at him with apologetic eyes and a pout. She then turned to everyone else, "So Sorry, I truly have to go! Something came up, it completely slip my mind!" She let go of Leon's hand and tucked a lock of blonde hair behind her ear, "Another time, right?" She smiled, and turned to Leon, "And you owe me a drink." Zara had to part ways and head out now, feeling truly sorry for up and flaking on them when she had already promised to go with them for breakfast. But tomorrows are inevitably, she's sure she can meet up with them soon enough another time. The small girl waved good-bye with an apologetic smile and headed off to where she needed to be.

[ EXIT ]

ᴡɪᴛʜ Leon, and a group of Strangers
ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $1000
ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ 100%
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single
ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Apologetic
ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x]

User Image

Someone wanted Zara! Sorry, sorry!

Lord Hedo

Yuri-Misawa

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

SoujiAtsumi

yukiteru65

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:42 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Nomelle pulled herself together as the whole transformation situation unfolded and everyone stepped in to defend the male named Leon. Once everyone was calmed and settled The male spoke up about food. Thank god because Nomelle felt like her stomach was about to start eating itself. All the food sounded delicious but it was the seafood that hit the spot with her the most at the moment. It reminder her of when she was taught how to fish back at the village. Catching tuna, shrimp, crawfish then cooking them up. Just the thought made her unconsciously lick her lips.

Suddenly Kristen introduced herself so that we weren't all completely strangers. One by one the group introduced their selves, then it came to Nomelle.
"Last~ My name is Nomelle. It's nice to meet all of you. Now shall we go get some seafood?" Remembering what the silver- Sahar had mentioned about a grocery store Nomelle chimed back at him, "Sahar.." she began rolling the 'r' in his name a bit too intensely, "Whenever you decide to go to the grocery store, may I tag along? I rather cook than buy out everyday." Hoping he knew more about this place than she did since she just moved here yesterday.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Mood:Hungry &Curious ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing:Winter clothes

{Occ: Sorry for the wait~}

Yuri_Misawa
Lord Hedo
SoujiAtsumi
yukiteru65
quote="african american apparel"]

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:30 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Kristen Granger. He smiled when she pronounced the seafood restaurant's name, Beluga, but it wasn't because he was making fun of her but more so found her southern accent kind of cute. He didn't know much about Kristen but he could tell she's a chipper gal. Maybe she hadn't had too many hardships in her life which, for some reason, sort of eased his mind. Lord knows the world could use a lot more hopefuls like her and less cynics like himself. "It's a pleasure to met ya' Kristen Granger. If you could show us the way that would be awesome!"

"No love, it doesn't work like that. If you're lucky, I'd probably let you treat me to a drink. With his words flipped on him He couldn't help but chuckle at Zara with his golden brown eyes glimmering brilliantly with the rising mid day glow reflected. "I knew there was a wild side to the pretty princess. Fortunately I'm no stranger to dangerous silver tongues." The first day He met Zara she came across as one of the rich girls from nobility who was the perfect picture of a lady. She was a noblewoman that a present like himself would never have had a chance talking to had it been the olden days. But seeing as those days are dead in the dirt He knew she wasn't gonna be as restrained as thous ladies use to be back in the day. A little of his bad side seeped through, the other half of 'Leon', as he continued to flirt. Surprised Zara was receptive to his playfulness, He went with it and thought "Why the hell not? She's hot!" as he continued to let her know he was attracted to her.

"On the premise of food, I haven't eaten, sadly I don't have directions of a place to eat." While the green haired samurai spoke more kindly after having his spirit guard recognized for what he was he also expressed a sort of sternness to him. He wasn't sure if the samurai facade was a facade anymore and now he found himself wanting to learn more about Harumasa Oda. Who knows! Maybe Harumasa would teach him a move or two if they could be chums!

"I have not had breakfast, I was looking for a grocery store actually, but seafood does sound nice!" Though Sahar Din didn't know where to go to get to Beluga Sahar was a rather well mannered dude. He felt that still waters run deep in this guy and that was a good thing by 'Leon'. Compared to his other homies Sahar would be a positive switch up.

Then, a foreign touch was felt upon his arm and the warmth streamed down to his fingers; and a squeeze of his hand captured his gaze. "I have to go..." Apologetic eyes and a pout Zara showed but the sudden closeness she was exhibiting was something... strange. It wasn't that he didn't like it, he just felt she had ulterior motives behind the gesture. Maybe it was his cynical mind at play but something defently brought out this level of comfort. She said her goodbye to the crowd as a whole buy then made sure to slip in that He owed her a drink. "More like you owe me time! If you want that drink you're gonna have to take me out and earn it!" With a free smile a wink was shot, one of his hands gesturing a playful gun to Zara, and as the platinum blonde vanished He made sure he was loud enough for her to hear him. She hadn't played her cards right this time so if she was wanting that free drink out of Him then Zara was gonna have to show him around the town and take him to a place where he could buy her a dink. With his fake ID saying he was of legal age it shouldn't be that hard to treat her if she picked the right place for thier outting; should that ever happen.

Nomelle was the last to introduce herself to the crew and immediately after she talked about food. He liked that straight-to-the-point attitude about her and the fact she rolled her r's also hit a good note with Him. There weren't many of His kind here in the city so having Nomelle around made him feel like he wasn't alone. Sure there were others in the city, no doubt, but He highly doubted that many of them knew what a torta cubana was. It was almost sort of like he had an older sister but with her skin looking so smooth it was hard to tell if she was older or younger. He was sure it might have been hard for the others to tell his own age with his baby face.

"I'm sure you've all caught my name but just in case not, my name is Leon Kennedy." After lying so much His fake name had become like second nature to allow slip his lips over a waterfall which blessed those of a woodland nature. With that put aside for now, 'Leon' smiled openly to everyone and began following the lovely Kristen Granger towards seafood; and salvation. Since she was the only one who might know where the place is. "I hope you are all a fan of seafood!"

Exit (maybe everyone); to Beluga

Company::
Clothing:: In
Feeling::
Condition:: Healthy
Items:: Compass/sundial watch, Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone
Yuri_Misawa
To Beluga! xD

x-I-Is-Rissa-x
To Beluga! xD

SoujiAtsumi
To Beluga! xD

yukiteru65
To Beluga! xD

african american apparel
To Beluga! xD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:43 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑧тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧①
( ② мσитнs, ②② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:43 pm
Taya and Ace

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Taya walks around with Ace beside her as he listens to music as she was walking. Ace remains by her side but he looks around to make sure that Taya was not being followed by anyone then her phone started to ring which Ace gently tugs her sleeve to warn her.

Taya then sighs as she paused her music, removed her headphones then she answered it,"Hello? oh, Hi Gaberial...Yes, Everything is fine..Ace is okay, why are you calling me?...He know?!" she stopped walking which made Ace whine with worry then she said,"H-How did he know?!...t-that he does...I-I understand..yes?...I-I miss you too Gabe..I will, thanks Gabe..bye.." she then hangs up then she kneels on the ground then she started to cry whitch Ace licks her tears then instantly Taya hugs the gentle giant and cries into his fur.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:34 pm
Shiki Morinaga
|| The Snake || 16 || Single || Journal ||

Drugs! Seriously?! Every grade one students can distinguish candy from a crystallized meth. Just because its solid and its blue doesn't mean that its drugs! It may just be a simple unwrapped Jolly Ranchers that was nicely kept in a zip lock. She never knew that having such organized way of keeping her sweets would be considered be a crime these days. Now, she needed to come here at Soleil alone. Who knows what could have happened to Yukino without her. Apart from his combat skills the guy's a total mess. If only the immigration officers knew how to do their job right then they would not be in this kind of situation.

Shiki headed straight over to the best area where she might locate her two companions, uptown Soleil. Yukino would most likely come here since there's barely a person walking here while Tsukasa might just use this place as an excuse to pick up some girls. Honestly she didn't even know how the man manage to gather information by lollygagging all the time.

User Image

::: Company ::: herself ::: Mood ::: Irritated as hell ::: Money ::: $1,000

Lord Hedo

_

_

Zumiragi

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games