Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:46 am
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsukiko DuboisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Amused [ Location ] Home
[ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] I think Integra is adorable~ But I'm not sure if it's a crush [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture

"Where Words Fail, Music Speaks."

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

Theme Song-Everybody's Fool

xxxxTsuki had taken a short vacation from work, but she was back in full swing now. She had been trying to build up her courage in order to ask the boss if there was a possibility to play her violin here. After all, she was a musician first. Upon arriving at work, she gave a soft smile to all the customers while making her way through the door and to the kitchen. In her hand was her violin case with her violin in it. Today was the day she would ask. After working that is. So she quickly put on her apron and got to work. It didn't seem like to many people were here today, and as far as she saw, there was really no one at her tables... yet that is. However, she did notice a couple guys on her way in looking at menus so if another waiter needed help, she would help them before getting customers. Unless she got a customer. Than she would have to help them first. It felt nice outside so she wondered why not many people were sitting out there yet. Oh well...I should enjoy my relaxing time while I have it.

OOC:Sorry and hope it sounds okay haha.
Lyeisander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:24 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Hm"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$770.00

Roy listened to Patrick speak and nodded his head at the appropriate times "Yeah it seems anything can happen in this town..." he said, looking at Patrick with a small smile before shaking his head "Nah, I'm pretty hungry right now. I'd probably eat everything in sight the moment it's placed on the table!" Roy explained with a smirk as he squinted at the menu again before his eyes honed in on a picture of a dish that looked rather good to him.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:46 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Not always a good thing though" Patrick thought. "Sounds kind of crazy with how expensive these items are even for a simple side dish" he commented about the prices. He decided to go with a salad because he wasn't in any mood for soup and one of the cheap dishes on the menu. "This outing could be something like a date. Do you agree?" he asked Roy. They had their first date which was at a movie theater and second date was supposed to have been eating homemade sushi with chopsticks. He set down his menu, "Probably wrong of me to be so sour about his disappearance from my life for so long. We had met over the December holidays. Gotten so used to him being around so often that I took it for granted" he thought guilty about his past feelings when it came to Roy.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Taste of Italy.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm and guilty.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $671.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:34 pm
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Camil Falkov Dragonkin
                                                                ❛I do think my story is very unique because having a partial disability, you are deemed by society as someone who is born to fail. This alone had made me more determined to succeed not just for myself but for the Deaf community as well.

Hence my motto in life is to live a purpose driven life, be an example to the lost in the world and to leave a legacy.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling hungover
                                                                ●I'm speaking to no one at the moment.
                                                                ○I'm currently wearing the zombie apocalypse struck me.
                                                                ●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
                                                                ○I currently have feelings for no one.

Somehow, he couldn't recall much of what happened last night. They were drinking beer and he vaguely remembered Casey mixing up a drink called 'b*****b'. Then, everything went blank from then onwards. Camil didn't mention how much of a lightweight he was and in the end, curiosity killed the cat.

He pushed open the door into the establishment and sat in the corner, away from everybody else. His complexion screams horrible. His features were horribly pale, eyes bloodshot and his mood is as horrible as ever. He felt like he wanted to gnaw everybody's head off (but of course, he couldn't bring himself to do such a thing). Long story short, he felt horrible.

Out.Of.Crocodiles: huehue all is good! emotion_awesome
The_Little_Rabbit

PUMMMY

Trash

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:37 am
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Hm"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$770.00

Roy shrugged his shoulders when Patrick mentioned the prices of all the dishes "It's no big deal, I'll pay so order whatever you want, I don't mind." he stated as he was staring at a vegetarian pasta, however he quickly remembered his doctor's orders and scoured the menu again before settling on a dish. Of course then Roy's cheeks flushed only a tiny bit when Patrick mentioned that this could be a date to which Roy smiled a small bit and nodded his head "Yeah, this..um..could be a date...if you want it to be..." he said rubbing the back of his neck in nervousness. Thankfully the waiter quickly made their way over with their drinks and asked what they wanted "Um...I would like the..." he squinted a bit at the name as he once again held the menu out for a moment "...Chicken Penne!" Roy said with a smile as he placed his menu down for the waiter to take.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:55 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"I suppose this would be the second time you're treating me to a meal" Patrick brings up the cafe they went to on the day they first met. He doesn't still appreciate how considerate Roy was about his problem and helped him when he felt ill. Kept to his old habit of picking what is cheap as usual. He smiles, "Then it shall be our second date" he replied. Takes a sip of his cup of water once the drinks were placed down. "Spicy Italian salad" he said after Roy had said his order.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Taste of Italy.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $671.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:17 am
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsukiko DuboisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] I think Integra is adorable~ But I'm not sure if it's a crush [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

xxxxIt wasn't long until someone showed up, the bell ringing on the door as he entered and instead of waiting to be seated, seated himself in a corner. Well this table happened to be one of hers so after setting her violin in a safe place aside, she got her pad, a menu and went over to him with a gentle smile. "Benvenuti in assaggio d'Italia . Io sarò il vostro cameriera oggi." She paid no mind to his appearance, well more like didn't judge him on it. Though she was a bit worried. He looked to be clearly hungover. She believed they had some vitamins and pain reliever in the back that she could bring to him. Water would also be the best thing for him. Plus something light to eat instead of greasy. However, she wouldn't out-right tell him that. He was a customer after all. So handing him the menu, she finished her introduction. "My name is Tsukiko, may I start you off with some water or other beverage?" Her voice was sweet and her Romanian accent could be heard quite clearly. However, she was being considerate not to be overly loud due to the pounding headache he could possibly have and yet clear at the same time. Even when she had approached the male, something seemed different about him. He didn't smell human. But she couldn't get a clear sense of it because of the overwhelming smell of the hangover. Not that this mattered much to her. A customer could be whatever they wanted to be. She would even serve a deer! Though not when she herself was hungry that is...

OOC:
Lyeisander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:54 am
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Hm"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$770.00

Roy smiled at Patrick once the waiter left with their orders "Several weeks of separation and you're still willing to go on a date with me, I'm one lucky guy..." Roy said with a small smile as he then began to play with his drink, squeezing the lemon into his water before dropping it in and taking a sip. He then stared at Patrick for a few moments and smiled "You know...I..um...I really do..still care for you...a lot...." he started "The um...whole time I was in intensive care...I was wishing I could talk to you..." Roy admitted with a faint blush, scratching the side of his cheek at his confession.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:52 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"I feel lucky to getting a chance to spend time like this with you, Roy" said Patrick smiling. He blushes from the staring he was receiving from Roy and feeling a bit self-conscious from it. He was sure his heart skipped a beat and his mouth run dry so drank some water to help with that. "I feel the same even in my daydreams and our time and our time apart effected me so many ways than anything else. I want to spend as much time with as I can" he replied. "Could I...come by your place tonight?" he asked him.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Taste of Italy.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $671.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:22 pm
User Image

❛I do think my story is very unique because having a partial disability, you are deemed by society as someone who is born to fail. This alone had made me more determined to succeed not just for myself but for the Deaf community as well.

Hence my motto in life is to live a purpose driven life, be an example to the lost in the world and to leave a legacy.❜

○I'm feeling hungover
                                                                ●I'm speaking to no one at the moment.

A musician, a composer appearing in this sort of messed up state. Just what would the reporters say about him? He breathed a sigh.

He lifted his head and vaguely saw a woman place what appears to be a violin case to the side before she approached him. She held a memo pad and a menu in hand. A waitress, it seems. He can only hope the scented shower foam had covered up whatever smell of alcohol he had earlier. His golden irises flicked towards the woman and in that spur moment, confusion shot across his features. Camil knew a couple of foreign languages so in the end, it wasn't much to worry about. However, he does need a solid minute to process what has actually been said. Italian, it seems. "Welcome to Taste of Italy. I will be your waitress today." Camil furrowed his eyebrows, growing frustrated by the second. Couldn't she just speak english without making things anymore complicated? Her voice was soft, very soft. Too soft for him to hear. The current situation only frustrates him even further but the man refrained from speaking in a harsh manner. He couldn't grasp her name and he couldn't bother at the moment. Names were a hassle. Each with different pronounciation. There were waiters and waitresses who grew impatient with him in the past and he can only hope that this one would be different.

"I'm sorry. Can you speak a little clearer? I can't hear you." he tapped his finger against his hear, an obvious sign that he is deaf. He took the menu and browsed through the contents. He wanted something light, something to ease his stomach. "Am I speaking in a reasonable volume?" he asked. Hopefully, he wasn't speaking too loud. "I'll have a glass of water. A soup and a salad would do."

Out.Of.Crocodiles:
The_Little_Rabbit

PUMMMY

Trash

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:02 pm
User Image

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

xxxx Tsuki blushed slightly, a bit embarrassed as she first saw the clear confusion in his features and then said he couldn’t hear her while tapping his finger against his ear. She knew this sign well. Ah…I should have been even more considerate. When I get home I’ll see about going out to get books on sign language. Making dolls can wait. Unless…maybe I can make a new friend and he could teach me? But I wouldn’t want to be rude and ask him to. I guess I’ll see what might happen. While she was thinking this, she had continued to listen to what he said, her features softening more as her smile grew slightly brighter. She was also sure to speak a bit louder so he could actually hear this time. However, it was only a bit louder. Not like shouting or anything of the sort. ”No need to apologize, if anything, I should be the one to apologize. I’m your waitress and you can call me Tsuki. Your volume is perfect and you have a very nice tone to your voice.” Tsuki paused a moment to give him time to speak again, nodding to what he said as she wrote it down. She didn’t have to compliment his voice, but it just kind of came out of her mouth. His tone had a uniqueness to it, whether it was because of where he was from or for some other reason she didn’t know. It was just in her nature to be honest and yet kind at the same time. Treating everyone equal no matter who they were. ”Is there a specific soup and salad that you would like, or should I surprise you?” After writing down part of it, she looked up and waited for his reply. She wouldn’t go to grab the menu quite yet in case he wanted to look at the specific types.

OOC:
Lyeisander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:27 am
User Image

○I'm feeling hungover
                                                                ●I'm speaking to Tsuki at the moment.

Turns out, she wasn’t half as bad as he made her out to he and that struck his guilty conscience. He should stop doubting others and judge their character before he actually spoke to them but everyone he encountered were so similar, he couldn’t help but actually do so. Camil lowered his gaze, noticing the blush upon her features. He didn’t mean to speak in such a tone, let alone embarrass her.

His eyes widened, mild surprise showing on his features as he witnessed her slowly growing smile. She wasn’t as impatient as the rest and it made him feel relieved. At ease, even. Once more, the woman introduced herself and he made an effort to pronounce her name. ”Tu.. Ki. Su.. Tsu..ki? Tsuki. Is that right? It’s very lovely.” he asked, curiosity flickering within his golden orbs. ”My name is Camil. Cam, would do.” An obvious blush clouded his cheeks at her compliment and he quickly looked away. It was the first time he heard someone speak of his voice. His friends would laugh at his mispronounciation from time to time but Tsuki was the first person to compliment him on his voice. It felt strange. Happy, but strange. ”Ah-.. I-.. Thank you. You’re the first to tell me that.” he stuttered. Camil, too, had wanted to return her compliment but he remembered that he couldn’t actually hear her voice. His features cringed noticeably as he looked away, unable to find the proper compliment for her except, ”My voice can’t compare to the beauty of a lady such as you.” he answered, voice quivering as his face flushed fifty shades of red. His head was hung low while he twiddled his fingers. He looked like a young boy despite his built. His gaze flicked towards her once more. He was honest, a sap, according to Casey but he meant whatever he said and he thinks this woman is beautiful inside and out from what he’s observed. She spoke once more, this time speaking of the type of soup and salad he’d like. This time around, he smiled, intimidating features softened to a certain extent.

”Surprise me, then. But something light would do. I'm not feeling very well.” he smiled as he returned the menu to her. He glanced at the counter for a moment, his lips parting in attempt to speak. He’s been curious about a certain subject but he couldn’t find the right time to ask. ”Do you.. play any instruments?”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:
The_Little_Rabbit

PUMMMY

Trash

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:01 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Hm"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$770.00

Roy smiled happily as Patrick said he felt lucky to spend time with him before rubbing his cheek once again. He wouldn't voice his thoughts of course but Roy didn't think himself to be all that interesting but if Patrick said he liked spending time with him then that must mean something. A surprised look came over Roy's face as he thought for a moment "My place? Sure I don't see why not" he stated as an awkward smile came over his face "Just make sure your expectations are set very low, my place is depressingly empty!" he stated with a small smirk on his face. Patrick might think he was making a joke but Roy wasn't joking, his place could easily be considered an empty box.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:37 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick smiles happily when he was given permission to come over to Roy's place. He chuckles, "I know. You've told something like that about your place in the past" he replied. Roy have been over his mansion a bunch of times during the holidays that it was almost like Patrick wasn't living alone. Patrick hadn't spend a night at another person's place other Kenzi, but that was like a home to him because he was living there. He smiles widely, "You know no matter how your place looks I will be able to focus on you even more. Doesn't matter to me what we do while we're alone together as long as I'm spending time with you, Roy" he tells him. He would very much like the last intimate conversation they had in the mansion studio to be able to come true for Roy and himself.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Taste of Italy.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: amused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $671.25. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:51 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Hm"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$770.00

Roy flushed a small bit as he listened to Patrick talk about how all he needed was to spend time with him, it gave Roy a warm feeling all over knowing that there was someone who enjoyed his company that much "Well I'm very glad to hear that Patrick, knowing that makes me feel much better..." he said with a small smile on his face. A thought then occurred to the Officer "Hey Patrick um...I just...never mind, I'll save it for when we get back to my place..." Roy said as he waved his hand as if to dismiss the topic.

Genkawolf

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games