Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:24 am
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Rina was surprised that Seth saw through her lie, and pouted. "I'll be fine." She has medicine for colds and stuff, so it'll be okay. Giggling when Seth laughed was starting to become a habit of hers, it's just so contagious when he laughs. Rina thought about it when he inquired about why she pats his head, she didn't really know herself. "It feels nice when I pat your head. I don't know why, it's really comforting.."

She took her hand off his head when she saw that he was getting up, and walked after him. She smiled at his smile, Seth is making her into a copycat or something. Rina wondered what was going on in his mind when he shook his head. Should she ask what was wrong? Maybe he was gonna ask her something.. She'll wait a little before she does.

((Exit into Smoothie Palace))

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Happy |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:56 pm
★·.·´¯`·.·★ⓐⓓⓡⓘⓔⓝⓝⓔ ⓣⓢⓤⓚⓘⓝⓞ★·.·´¯`·.·★

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

—••[ ⓢⓞⓜⓔⓞⓝⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓗⓐⓡⓔ ⓐ ⓒⓐⓚⓔ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ]••—

●○•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•○●

The beach seemed a little empty at the moment, but it was fine for Adrienne. She smiled a bit sadly, remembering the last time she'd been to the beach. It wasn't nearly as happy as it should've been. But whatever! That was the past! Adrienne knelt down in the sand and began to build a sand castle. She set her bag down beside her, which contained a swimsuit, lipgloss, money, and a few snacks. But she had the REALLY important thing out. It was her wand. It looked a bit like a fork on one side, and a spoon on the other. Her initials were ingraved on the handle, as well as a pink rose decal. Adri looked around before starting her magic, and began to make the sand into elaborate little buildings. "There ya go Hermit Crab-chans! It great house for you!"

●○•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•●

—••[ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ'ⓢ ⓦⓗⓐⓣ ⓘ ⓦⓞⓤⓛⓓ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ ]••—

*Learn About Me!
*Munnyz: $466.00
*Currently with: No one? (Where's Adrisprite?)
*Currently wearing: A beach outfit today!
*Mood: Sleepy, happy.
((OOC smile
Themesong at the moment: ?

User Image
Boracay Rum

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100

Ochachacha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:26 pm
User Image

User Image

Shin found himself walking along the beach once more. This time, however, he was had a purpose. He did promise to show Adrienne his penguin collection yesterday while he showed them around the city. Placing both of his hands behind his head he noticed the familiar blonde sitting on the sand that was apparently building a... Sand castle? Shin chuckled to himself and sat right beside her. "That's really nice of her, right crab-chans?" His eyes then trailed of to the oddly shape eating utensils and picked them up. "What are these for?" He asked as he twirled them with his fingers. Surly they were not meant for eating, right?

User Image

Company: Adrienne
Thinking: I wonder what are these for?
Mood: Happy/Curious
Wearing: [x]
OOC:

MasterGigoletteTsun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:04 pm

User Image

"Ehehe! Hi Shin-kun!" Adrienne smiled at her new friend and tour guide. "Ah. Yeah that's my wand. I use them for fun stuff." She wasn't sure if he'd believe her or not, but it was fine. Magic was still...well...magic. A secret to all who didn't believe in it. "Where are we going today?"

*Learn About Me!
*Currently with: Shin-kun!
((OOC smile

User Image
Boracay Rum

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100

Ochachacha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Shin would believe almost everything other would tell him unless he had seen or proven of it as wrong himself so hearing her saying that it was her wand made him more curios than ever. 'You know how to use magic? That's so cool!" He burst with joy and tried to waved her wands in the air trying to pullout the magic from them but failed. "Why won't they work?" He pouted. Then Adrienne asked him where they'll be heading today which immediately lifted up his spirits. He stood up, dusted himself and offered his hand to help her stand. "You did say you wanted to see the penguins, right? So I thought I'd go show them to you now before I go to work."

User Image

Thinking: Come on magic wand ~
Mood: Happy/Curious
OOC:

MasterGigoletteTsun

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:33 pm

User Image

"Well they were specially made to only respond to me, so maybe we need something that will respond to you!" Adrienne smiled brightly, believing that everybody must have SOME magic in them. "And yes! I can't wait to see the penguins! I should probably head to work after that as well..." Ah yes. Her job.

*Learn About Me!
((OOC smile

User Image
Boracay Rum

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100

Ochachacha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Shin shrugged. "I guess so. Everything's possible once you've put your mind into it, right?" He said enthusiastically. Then he wondered if that also worked on a normal human being. If it did then he would definitely need a lot of effort to do it. Shin nodded with a smile and picked up her bag for her. "Then we better have this trip to my house real quick. Don't worry my house is just close by." He chuckled and guided her to his house.

Exit to Takano Residence

User Image

Thinking: Maybe I could do some magic too ~
Mood: Happy
OOC:

MasterGigoletteTsun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:21 am

User Image

"Yup. My Father used to tell me that anything was possible if he could marry my mom!" Adrienne was a bit of a daddy's girl, and believed almost everything he told her. Papa Tsukino was a very strange man..."Alrighty! Lead the way Shin-kun!" It was nice how he picked up her bag. She giggled and placed a shell upon her crab sand castle, and continued to follow Shin.
)EXIT TO TAKANO RESIDENCE(

*Learn About Me!
*Mood: Happy
((OOC smile

User Image
Boracay Rum

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:58 pm
User Image
vory now
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
|| Water Mage || Single || 21 || 5'6 || 137lbs || Weapon || Wearing || Riversong ||
Company→ Myself & Rolo
Thoughts→ Nice and peaceful here
OoC→ Sorry, I forgot to remove the quote.

Ivory walked onto the the beach, Rolo lazily following behind here leash less. She wore a lone, light blue skirt with a long sleeve white shirt. She took off her shoes, which where white flats, and held them in her hand in order to more easily walk on the beach. Wrapped around her right wrist was her favorite and only watch. Around her neck was the heart locket of her and her mother. Her hair was on a pony tail, tied tightly to the back of her head with a dark blue ribbon with a light blue brim. And resting on the top of her head was a hat with a light purple ribbon around it and flowers centered in the middle of the bow. She also had her purse with her, simply because her skirt had no pockets. She plained to spend a good deal of time at the beach but if no one came and she got only enough she would wonder off somewhere else. She walked onto the warm sand, a soft smile on her lips. Gently ocean breeze blow past her, the small of salt filling her senses. Rolo nudged her right leg, she looked down at him. A stick rest in between his teeth, she smiled a little and picked up the stick, tossing it as far as she could. She followed her dog as he sprinted in the direction of where the stick was tossed. Slowly the dog slowed to a trot, nose close to the sand. He barked once the stick was found, tail waving back and forth saliva dripped from his muzzle now. He was indeed a rather droolly dog. She couldn't and wouldn't stifle the small giggle that left her lips as the dog bounced around and away form him, a stick clamped between his teeth.
User Image

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:28 am
User ImageUser Image

In exchange for being blind You could ONLY see the T r u t h
                                                                    A N D X S O X E V E R Y O N E X U S E D X YOU
                                                                    xxwhostolemorethantheirfairshareoffoodyouwereasked....
                                                                    xxxYou gave the name of the man who was to be killedeven though you didn't want that to happen.
                                                                    ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                                    I realized that the DAY WOULD COME↺ when I would have to KILL someone for YOU
                                                                    xxxxxxx ( If it's for the sake of our survival ) OF COURSE I'd go that FAR.

Joel Celestine, better known as Joe, was strolling down the trail through the crowds of desperate people while his cat was laying on Joel's head. Each step he took, light would shine above him, providing him the warmth of a new day, a new start of life. The bright light of noon cascaded in hampered waves from the splashing water of the ocean, abated by the brightness of the sun and its ever-shifting reflection in the glistening waters lying there. The sound of waves and icy wind was audible even over the cacophony of thunderous humanity, the menagerie of individuals creating their own peculiar noise which merely added to the symphony of day. It was soothing and acted as a remedy to the man's ears. Within the light, happiness are alive and as the day continues on. The world was truly a splendid place to be, even if there was darkness waning behind every flickering flame of hope. "What a beautiful day."

Upon arriving the shore, his cat, Orange would jump down to the soft sand. The cat tilted his head and would meow at him before he would rub his tiny head against his ankle, purring in excitement acting as a gesture of 'thank you'. Joel sat down on one of the stone benches, watching the cat do its thing. It was only then when Orange decided to stray off further into the shore to begin its adventure, but though response, Joel chased after it. "Where are you going. Jesus." He groaned in irritation. After a period of time, he came to a stop when the cat approached a young petite female nearby. Orange looked at her then shifting its gaze at the dog. It appeared the cat wanted to play. A sudden ocean breeze would brush by them, his body somewhat felt lighten as if the wind dragged along his stress as well as his dreadful memories. Pushing the thought aside, Joel would glance to the woman, her silky sky blue hair being the first thing that caught his attention as it danced in the same wind his own hair had been caught up in. Emerald eyes widened momentarily. It was quite a view.

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʀᴏᴡs Hello!

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ BeachxxxMᴏᴏᴅ MellowxxxCᴀsh $500 xxxCᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ Orange and a woman

CrystalAzure23

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:54 pm
User Image
vory now
|| Water Mage || Single || 21 || 5'6 || 137lbs || Weapon || Wearing || Riversong ||
Company→ A young man, his cat myself & Rolo
Thoughts→ Nice and peaceful here
OoC→

The gentle gust of ocean breeze blew paste her. She slowly brought her fingers to the bands at her forehead, tucking what she could behind her ear. The rest of her hair tickled at her forehead. The wind subsided momentarily and Ivory set her shoes down beside her. Ivory bent over a little, placing her hands on either side of the rather large Saint Bernard's face. She ran her fingers through his soft long fur and nuzzled her nose against his own. "Are you having fun?" She asked smiling gently, in response the dog licked her chin and barked happily. She giggled lightly and stood back up straight removing her right hand from the dogs face and her left hand stayed on his head, index and thumb gently rubbing his soft ears. She looked down at him, he looked happy enough. His tail happily lashing back and forth, tongue handing out his mouth as he panted softly, only stopping to lap at his jaws. The dog stood on all fours, and he was at lest as tall as her waist. Either he was rather large or she rather small. Ivory was sure she was just short, being only 5"6, only growing two inches since high school.

She bent back over and picked the stick up from the ground. standing back up she held the stick above Rolo, showing him she had it. The dogs upper body lowered to the ground he let out another bark. She was glad he was happy, she planned for the two of them to be coming out often. Another bark left the dogs drooling muzzle. she smiled down at him. The wind picked up once more, her hair blew in the direction the wind took it. She lifted her arm above her head and turned herself around on the heel of her foot to toss the stick. She brought her arm forward but stopped herself upon noticing the man and his cat. She dropped her arm to rest back at her side, the stick still held in her gently curled fingers. She cocked her head to the side. When she got here there was no one here, the beach was empty. When did they show up? Not that it mattered she had no control over others. Rolo whined a little and nuzzled her hand which held the stick. She tossed it to the right, not as great a toss she had first intended to make but something that would do. The dog bolted after the stick. Ivory looked over at him momentarily then focused her attention back to the brunette male in front of her. She smiled in his direction and raised her left hand, waving it a little. "Hello there, how is you day?" She asked, cocking her head to the right once again.
User Image

Luxuriously

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxYou gave the name of the man who was to be killedeven though you didn't want that to happen.

Once the petite female gently hurl the stick, Orange would also hastily scurry over to retrieve it before the dog could ever get it. Much to his entertainment of the animal's competition, Joel figured it was rude of Orange to act upon such behavior. It's not nice to play and take others toy unless they asked. Joel held up a silver whistle up to his lips that was danging on the metal chains around his neck. With a quick blow, the low metallic shriek filled the air, the bells inside ringing loud enough to get the cat's attention. "Come Orange, come!" He ordered. The cat came to a stop and paused, looking back at its master. Surely enough, the cat obediently withdrew from its horseplay as it made its way over to him. When Orange arrived, Joel kneel down, pulling out a bag of Friskies Party Mix, taking out a single baked cookie that was shaped as a fish before feeding it to the cat. This treat was rich of nutrients, containing all sorts of vitamins. Although it cost quite pricey, for the sake for his cat, it was well worth it. In a matter of seconds, the cookie has vanished and Orange would jump satisfied and happily. A smirk crossed the man's lips. Because Orange was happy, he was happy as well.

With that done, Joel stood up, his posture straight as it gave off an air of pride, while patting down his jeans. Glistening emerald eyes traveled up from the ground meeting the sky blue's of the female. He froze when he caught view of her beautiful smile. She had a nice smile. It was soooo contagious, Joel returned the kind embrace. His lips stretching reveal his pristine, trademark smile. He greeted her, his voice sweet as his smile. "Hey there! My day is pretty good so far. How's yours? Your dog is so cute. I'm assuming your a dog person?"

Cat:

User Image

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʀᴏᴡs Hello!

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ BeachxxxMᴏᴏᴅ MellowxxxCᴀsh $500 xxxCᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ Orange, a female and her dog

CrystalAzure23

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:18 pm
User Image
vory now
Company→ A young man, his cat myself & Rolo
Thoughts→
OoC→

Ivory watched as the small cat chased after the stick in an attempt to beat Rolo to it. She will not lie it was quiet amusing to watch. The sound of a sharp metallic whistle caught her attention. Her head snapped back in the brunettes direction. She watched as the whistle fell from his lips and the cat came running to him. The male pulled out a bag of cat treat and, knowing what would happen next, she drew her attention back to her dog. The sound of the whistle had caught his attention, so had the cat. Rolo picked up the stick and trotted back to her. She lifted her skirt a bit and dropped down to one knee. The stick was dropped into her hand. She set it on the sand and wrapped an arm around Rolo. His tail lashed back and forth and he licked her face. She giggled lightly, but when the male spoke up once again she looked up. She half expected him to just move on, yet here he was. His smile was beautiful, and voice sweet and kind. "My day has been all good so far." He mentioned her dog and she looked from Rolo to him. "Thank you, I would assume I am but I have never owned a cat before." Cats didn't seem to like her much, because of the whole water stuff she did. Suddenly she realized, she has yet to introduce herself. She stood up and patted the sand off her light blue skirt and started to head over to him. Rolo picked up the stick and followed lazily behind her. he stopped in front of the male. Foggy blue eyes meet with bright emerald ones. She extended her hand out to him. "I'm Ivory Snow by the way." Her eyes darted to Rolo then back to the male. "That's Rolo."
User Image

Luxuriously

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Joel nodded along as the petite woman spoke, her voice was soft like Autumn's breeze. It was refreshing and soothing to his delicate ears. He was glad that she too also was having a good day. When she pointed out she never own a cat, Joel covered his widening grin with a hand as a chuckle escaped his lips. "No problem. I like dogs too, but I prefer cats due to their independence. I must admit though. I never owned a dog before." Whether it was a coincidence or fate, while the other owned the other, it was just very amusing. Ever since his childhood, Joel had always been surrounded by cats. It was probably a family thing or tradition. Only then a thought struck his mind, realizing he had forgot to introduce himself. The fact that he forgot was embarrassing, even more so of a gentlemen. Hopefully she didn't mind. The female would approach closer to the tall man to present her name as she extended her hand towards him. Ivory, eh? In response, Joel took her hand, gently shaking it before letting go. "I'm Joel.... Joel Celestine. Its a pleasure to meet you, Ivory and Rolo." He took a fast glimpse to his cat as indication, " ..And that's Orange." His smiled still remained. Noticing the long gaze they shared between each other, his cheeks warmed up, causing a red pigment to be displayed. Joel was beginning to get nervous and becoming plagued with insecurity.

Cat:

User Image

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʀᴏᴡs Wearing this

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ BeachxxxMᴏᴏᴅ MellowxxxCᴀsh $500 xxxCᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ Orange, a female and her dog

CrystalAzure23

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:42 pm
User Image
vory now
Company→ Joel, Orange, myself & Rolo
Thoughts→ He's cute~
OoC→

It seemed odd, never hd she owned a cat yet here she meets a man who owns one yet never has he a dog. She was picking up what the universe was putting down, she would most defiantly befriend this male. He took her hand and shook it, she shook back with a grasp firm yet gentle. He let go and so did she, letting her arms rest at her sides. Joel Celestine, she had heard people with the first name many of times yet the last name was knew to her. Her eyes moved to the cat when his did. Orange was a very suitable name for it indeed. "Please the pleasure is all mine" She said with a bright innocent smile. Rolo laid down on his belly, resting his head on his front paws, his nose pointing in the direction of the cat. He stared at the creature with curiosity, Rolo was good with other animals but Ivory didn't often have company so neither sis Rolo. Ivory looked back up at Joel, studying his smile. She would admit, he was a rather attractive man but she didn't ponder much more on it. She watched as crimson red began to creep into his cheeks. Had she done that? Was something wrong? Why was he blushing? Ivory had always been bad with men, never having a father and all. They where like a whole different spices to her mind. But still she was likely making him uncomfortable. Her eyes wondered from his eyes to his feet. Was so to close, or was it her never dropping eye contact. Another gust of ocean breeze blew at them. Her long hair danced in the wind and she tucked some of her rather long bangs behind her ear. She took a few steps back, making some room between the two. Clasping her hands together behind her and resting them on the small of her back Ivory leaned her head back and looked up at the sky "A lovely day don't you think?" She said after a long moment of silence.

Now she was thinking of somewhere else they could go. Simply to enjoy it. She closed her eyes and inhaled a deep breath of crisp ocean air. Don't get her wrong here, she loved the ocean but she had yet to explore the town. An Idea popped into her head. She parted her lips slightly and exhaled before looking away from the blue sky and at Joel. Foggy blue eyes meet his emerald green ones. "I hear the streets of Uptown Soleil is quiet beautiful, I've yet to go there." She gave him a rather toothy grin. "Would you like to come and walk with me?" She asked, cocking her head to the side as she waited for his answer.
User Image

Luxuriously

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games