Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:43 pm
INN EAGAN

BATMAN ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Finn felt her weight in the bed shift around until he felt her pressed behind him. He was already one pant leg in. Warm breath hit the back of his neck causing him to shudder. "Again, whaaaaaaaat are you doing?" he asked. He wasn't annoyed or bothered by her actions, he was seriously curious. Was she trying to turn him on? Did she want another round of sex already? Hadn't she had enough yesterday? He had gone at her pretty hard yesterday after a long while without sex. He probably wouldn't object to the suggestion, but he didn't even know if that was what she was trying to hint at.

((OOC; Bleh! Homework ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:26 pm
Lady Illusia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

"Nothing~." She cooed again, leaning up and placing both hands on his shoulders. The tip of her tongue wiggled free of her lips, allowing her to slowly drag it from his upper spine to the back of his neck, where she laid cooling kisses, back towards his earlobe, suckling it ever so gently. She had to admit, she was one lucky girl to get a hold of someone so damn good looking~. She exhaled along his hair, arms slipping from her shoulders to down his chest, rubbing as she bit. A slight, aroused giggle escaped her lips and she continued to massage his chest, pushing herself to his back a little more.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: Ewwww.
Today's Outfit: It's Cold Outside!...; I Need A Scarf!
Feeling: Happy!
Money: $470.50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:42 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Yep. She was trying to turn him on. It was working too. He felt the familiar heat of arousal stir within him as she kissed along the back of his neck. He gave a low groan as his eyes closed and he tilted his head forward. Her hands were roaming over his chest and the fact that he was pretty much naked while she was doing so caused a twitch from between his legs. He felt his heart skip a beat as he smiled to himself at the random situation he had gotten himself in. Reaching up and gripping one of her hands, he guided it down his chest and his lap where he was becoming gradually harder the longer she 'innocently' toyed with him.

((OOC; I got total flirt action with a guy that works at the Mickey D's by my house :3 ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:52 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Maybe it was the warmth that go to her, first. But that sure as hell wasn't the situation here. It was hard not to want to paw at him each and every time he strolled through the room naked. And to think, after 5 years of sex - she was always turned on and more than satisfied by the time they were done. Even if it meant pleasure for him, she enjoyed each and every part of it. Nuzzling his damp hair, she whispered sweet, loving moans into his ear, followed by quiet murmurs of 'I want you..~' 'I need you~...' And anything else that she thought may be both useful and slightly more romantic. Lingering in his hand, she allowed him to push further down, the smile on her lips growing. The smell of him was overwhelming her nostrils, making her senses feel as if they were sky high.

By now, her lips were on his cheek, whispering against his skin. "...~" And, leaning down a little more, she blinked slowly, her eyes falling to his lap, where she could see the obvious beginnings of arousal. Boy did she take quick advantage of that. It wasn't long before she was doing what he wanted. Licking her lips this time, she kissed back from his cheek to his ear, licking and suckling before moving down to his neck, biting softly now.

OOC: Now THAT'S better than homework.
Feeling: Happy!; Aroused.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:20 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Nope! He couldn't handle it. It didn't long of him guiding her strokes before he was fully erect and obviously right where she wanted him. Was it sad that even after five years, simple things she did got him aroused? Letting go of her hand, he shook off his pajama pants, that weren't even on properly, and turned around to face her. Snaking an arm around her back, he pulled her closer, lips hovering above hers so she could feel his breath on her lips. His free hand gripped at her butt, giving her a nice, firm squeeze as he smirked deviously at her. "My, my Ms. Teagan, you sure do seem frisky tonight," he purred against her lips. With the hand that was on her butt, he slid it down further and gave her one suggestive rub between her legs.

((OOC; No kidding! I made a fake 'date' to see him at work on Tuesday because the soda machines weren't working and I wanted a soda XD ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:04 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

With a laugh, she was pulled closer, filled with arousal. She bit down on her lip, feeling absolutely giggly, her nose just centimeters from his. Her eyes glance from his eyes to his lips, making her bite down ever so harder. A soft noise came forth from his grab. Why did she like that so much? It was just him grabbing her butt, but dang. To her, it was the equivalent of messing with her breasts. A blush began on her cheeks, painting them pink. And when she got glance of that smirk? All hell broke loose. She became putty in his arm, her hands having to reach up and touch his shoulders - slowly wrapping around to fiddle with the ends of his hair. Shoulders shuddered and her eyes slightly widened. "I wasn't the one walking teasingly naked..~" She breathed. It was all she could think to say. To explain what brought it on.

OOC: Now THAT'S better than homework.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:23 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

He couldn't help but give a little chuckle, "I wasn't teasing you and you know it." He leaned in and gently kissed along her jaw as his hand slid along her hips and up her shirt. "You were the one teasing," he murmured against her skin as he pressed his hips into hers, letting her feel his arousal. The action cause a low groan to rumble in his chest. Finn kissed his way up her ear and nipped at his teasingly. "If I remember right, your lips were eager to please me," he whispered to her huskily. "Are they still?" His roaming hand slipped under her bra and grabbed onto her breast, playing with the mound of flesh as he continued to nibble on her ear.

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:39 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

"You-.. Nngh..." Her head lifted up and away from him, one hand on his chest and the other on his shoulder, keeping her steady so he could kiss along. Neck exposed, she exhaled slightly, closing her eyes. "Was not.." She whispered, her chest giving gentle heaves to his hot breath. Her heart began to pound, front teeth biting onto her bottom lip, letting them slide back in the slightest. "Y-Yes..~" It was just barely audible past the small pants. She stayed still against him, hand balled up against his chest while her other gripped his shoulder. H-How could he do this.. After so long...? She sat still, innocent and too overcome with arousal to find out what to do next.

OOC: Pffft. Over the drink fountain.
"Hey bby. You need a drank?"

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:35 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

With a grin, he slowly removed his hand from her shirt and pulled back just enough so he could properly remove her clothing. First her shirt. Once it was gone, he gave her neck a few kisses of approval. Next her bra. Kissing along her collar bone, his hand once again came up to fondle her breast. He loved the touch of her cold skin against his burning skin. The contrast always felt exciting, except in the mornings. Then he couldn't wish for the cold to go away fast enough.

His hands slid down along her sides, slipping in past her waistband. With a gentle nudge forward to fall back onto the bed, he hovered over her and pulled off her pants, along with her boots, in one foul swoop. Looking down at her, he took a moment to admire her body, rubbing a hand gently along her stomach where their baby was. He really did love her more then words could describe. Even if he was going to have to go through hell with this pregnancy, he was overjoyed it was happening with Bree. There was no other person more qualified to be a mother then her.

((OOC; Okay, I'm not gonna lie...That actually sounds super adorable ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:48 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

It always made her laugh a little mentally. Even if she just pleased him, he wanted her completely naked - as if willing and ready to make other options happen. Her curls slipped upwards, tumbling back down once her maroon, long sleeved shirt was removed. Good thing the heater was on - her nipples would be diamonds for other reasons than arousal if he hadn't thought of it. She moved her head back again, hands gripping a little tighter. God... It was definitely her one weak spot that could get her anywhere. Kisses and licks on the neck. He had practically found that out the first day they met. That day would always be counted as one of the best days of her life...

She fell willingly with him, pressing back into the sheets. She stared up at him, her chest rising and falling with each deep breath she took. The way he looked at her... It made her heart skip in her chest. And though she tried to not hold her breath, it always made her want to stay in the moment. She smiled lovingly up at him, eyes closing a little when his warm hand made contact with her skin. What could he be thinking about, she wondered. Being able to hold his little baby in his arms all snug and warm...? Or maybe just that they were going to be parents. Ohhhh, she would love when the day came and she would hear her little toddler calling her Mommy.

OOC: xDD
Imagine telling someone that would be your dream encounter.
"He'll come to the drink fountain and look at me with glimmering eyes...
Then he'l lean in and say, 'Wanna drink?'."

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:15 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

His thoughtful gaze turned to one of lust and passion once he was done admiring all the aesthetics that made up his wife. He was going to admire so much more of her in mere moments. His hand slid down, hooking his fingers under her panties and pulling them off quickly, but gently. When she was just as bare as he was, he smiled down at her, leaning down closer to her and pressing his pelvis against hers as he nipped softly at her neck. A hand reached down and slid sensually up her inner thigh slowly, teasing her cool flesh with his burning touch. The more he played with her, the harder he got, feeling an excited twitch from between his legs.

Wrapping his arms around her, he flipped them, having her sit on his hips. Letting his fingers run along her panty line, he gave a teasing buck of his hips. Sliding his hands off her, he sat up slowly, with his arms supporting him, and grazed his lips along hers. "Why don't we 69 tonight," he suggested as his tongue slipped out past his lips and licked hers.

((OOC; Hey, I'm already super easy to please. Offer me food and I'm all yours ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:58 pm
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She continued to stare back at him, the blush still stuck to her cheeks. It always made her shy when he just stared at her like that. Her fingers twitched, arms beginning to move to cover herself back up, but before she could get any further than curling her fingers in, she could feel his fingertips pull at her underwear. Her eyes closed, head falling back with her lips parting. Gasping, her upper lip lifted, the inhale coming in as a slice of air. Her thighs tensed, almost pushing together, but not wanting to for fear he would pull away. Instead, it created a trembling effect, her body stiffening with his heat.

Though what she wasn't expecting, was the sudden turn of their bodies. The next thing she knew, her hands were on his stomach, sliding upwards to his chest and back down to his waist before trickling like spiders back up again. Body still leaned down, her curls bounced in front of her face, creating two brown curtains that framed her head. She gasped again, the blush deepening. Her eyes swirled, an eager nod giving her only sign of want. God... When he did this, it was like she couldn't move without being told to do so. Absolutely stuck in the trance, she breathed raggedly on his tongue, hot and muggy.

OOC: That....
Is sadly true. xD
*has to do the day change but really doesn't want this to end* >:C

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:36 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

The eager nod of her head made him smile. He loved that she was so ready to do anything with him. It was possible she would jump into the pits of Hell with him if he asked her nicely enough. Finn gave her lips a quick but lingering kiss before he began to tail them down her body until he was laying on his back once again. Looking up at her with a 'Come hither' type look, he brought a finger up and motioned for her to come to him.

[Time skip]

((OOC; Time skipped for ya! ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:44 am
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She stared him down, waiting to be told what to do. Her heart fluttering in her chest, she closed her eyes to truly enjoy the hot kisses he was leaving on her skin; each one like a drop of water. Her lips pressed back to his, still pursed and wanting as he pulled away. Following his finger, she took a deep breath, and crawled after him lustfully.

{Time Skip.}

OOC: Whooooo...~
Thank God it takes forever to get post after post in a Guild.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:19 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑪тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ③ םαчs )

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games