Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:34 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was counting to how snowmen he has killed so far. One when he got to the park, impaled three and buried two. He nods, "Yeah, I can see it as exciting while the feeling had lasted" he said agreeing with her. "I think the hospital in this area would be the most logical place to go and you will get the chance to have your arm checked out" he suggested to Kristen. "Wouldn't want to tire out while fighting these snowmen" he said. Leaning his shovel against his shoulder he started heading in the direction he believes the hospital to be in. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:somewhat calm and focused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: Kristen with a camera, and angry snowmen

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:59 am
Genkawolf

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I want to show you...

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓚяιsтєη Ⓖяαηgєя◄
►ι αм: Single◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Taking pictures and talking to the stranger while avoiding snowmen that came to life...wow that's a mouthful◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Soleil Park◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Outfit and carrying a digital camera
╚══════════════╝

Hospitals...did Kristen really have to go there? Well she has to get her arm checked out and bandaged but hospitals are boring and lifeless. How ironic considering that hospitals are all about saving lives but why they have to be so dull and...white. Well she can't argue with him because she didn't want to get an infection more than she didn't want to go to the hospital. That and she wouldn't want to try and escape the snowmen on her own. Having someone like Patrick around and his cool and powerful abilities will make the trip a lot easier. With the strap of the camera on her neck and holding the camera and the large stick in her hands, she followed Patrick to where should be the hospital.

"Can ya make sure the doctors don't do anything funny to me at the hospital? Mama always told me to be careful around doctors."

...everything that I can feel.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[EXIT]  

Yuri_Misawa

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:24 am
User Image
User Image

Profile: x Dating: Ryan Style: x Bank account: $960
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−

Lexi paused a moment and brought the sleeve of her coat up to her mouth as she sneezed. Sighing a bit then shaking her head, the raven haired young woman frowned a little bit. She enjoyed the snow and the fun that winter could bring, but she hated getting colds. Her throat felt sore and her nose was all stuffed up. Letting out a long sigh, the female then shrugged a little bit. Well. At least she wouldn't be all alone this time. Lexi smiled a little bit as she thought of how the holidays were going to be so much better with Ryan around. At this moment she was planning on cutting through the park to get to one of the shops. She wanted to get Ryan something nice for Christmas. Only... She didn't know what kinds of gifts one bought for a boy... Maybe she would buy some stuff and make him a few gifts. He would like that wouldn't he? Well. There was plenty of time to look around, maybe something would just speak to her. As she stepped through the gates of the park, she cocked her head to the side a little bit as she saw a bunch of destroyed snowmen on the ground. Was someone angry they had lost the snowman building contest the other day? She had wanted to participate in that, but she had forgotten about it. Shaking her head a little bit, she then kept walking along the sidewalk, rubbing her hands together a little bit to keep them warm. As she walked, the young woman then paused a moment and kneeled down when she noticed that her shoe was untied. Sighing softly, she hummed quietly to herself as she tied her shoe.

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:05 pm
User Image
User Image

►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Lucas was becoming bored with his new toys already, one hardly said anything and cried while the other kept threatening him. Taking those two was becoming more of a headache as the days passed. Lucas figured if he took a few more wandering citizens it would satisfy his hunger for a little while longer and maybe show those two bitches that he meant business. As he looked around the park all he saw were couples and small children, he really didn't feel like trying to snatch up a family member. It was always such a hassle getting away. The male ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. People and their damn holidays... Bah Humbug. He said with a sneer. His eyes scanned the park before stopping on a familiar face. The raven haired woman tying her shoe, where had he seen her before? His memories came rushing back and he remembered seeing her at the smoothie place. She always seemed alone, a perfect target. The woman was far enough from the crowd of people to not be noticed, this was his chance. Lucas quickly made his way over to the woman, stopping behind her moments after she finished tying her shoe.

The male didn't hesitate to act, he pulled out his soaked rag and brought it up to the woman's face and applied pressure. To make sure she didn't squirm out of his grip, Lucas wrapped his other arm around her body and held her still. It took a few seconds longer than expected but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle. He was in and out before anyone really knew what happened.

►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

✖"I have $400 in my pocket and $875 in the bank"
✖"I'm thinking about "..."
✖"I'm currently Single and I'm interested in No one"
✖"Right now, I mentally Stable or
Unstable"
✖"I'm currently with No One and located Soleil Park"
✖"Currently I'm wearing "Winter Weather"

OOC:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Profile: x Dating: Ryan Style: x Bank account: $960
−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−−

Lexi hummed softly as she tied her shoe, smiling a little bit. She had been thinking about all possible ideas for a gift for Ryan and had settled on the idea of baking him some yummy treats and maybe she would get him some sort of sweater or something. That wouldn't be a lame gift... would it? She made a slight face before she tilted her head as she noticed a shadow approach her. Hmm? Who could possibly approaching her. Or maybe she was in the way? No, she had moved out to the side. They would be approaching her specifically. Just as she went to turn her head, her eyes then widened as a rag was placed over her mouth. Before she could even think about struggling, her body went limp in his arms as she fell unconscious.

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:53 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, םєcємвєя ①⑦тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑦0
( ② мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:59 pm
User Image

<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>

〖#〗 Gear: Aiden's clothes
〖#〗 Offense: Fun time off
〖#〗 Hardwood: The park
〖#〗 Home: 1417 Doux
〖#〗Adam's clothes

Aiden and Adam shared a longboard to get around town, Adam sat on the front end while Aiden did the rest of the work. The adult didn't feel like driving when he could do this, surfing across the pavement was kinda the point. He sipped canned coffee and snacked on an almond joy while the smaller version of him ate mini waffles and drank apple juice. They hadn't been up early, not after Aiden kept his son out late at the fair. They rode the Ferris wheel more times than he could count, and had won so many prizes that they needed two garbage bags to get them all home. Soon as he got the chance, he was giving them away; Adam didn't need anymore toys. He knew a few people with kids he could give them to, most of them younger than Adam.

"Daddy! You passed the park!" Adam whined, catching Aiden out of his stupor. Looking behind him, he slowed down and sighed. "Sorry, kiddo. I wasn't paying attention." He admitted, making a wide u-turn and steering them into the park this time. He looked for the playground, lips pursed but gaze unable to spot other little kids. Was it the weather? He let Adam down at the jungle gym, leaning down to pull up his sagging pants and take his boxed beverage to throw away. "Put on your roller skates, we'll hang out until some other parents come around." He offered, watching Adam take off he backpack and remove his skates. "We really need to get more aquatinted with folk around here."

OOC:

-Cherry Cher Boop-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▬▬ ILLIA TSUKIMI ▬▬
The sunset Witch

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So far, Illia's favourite place in this town was the park. It was peaceful, and not far from her home. It was the perfect place for her to relax and catch up on some things. For example, ukulele. A few years ago, Illia and her sister found a dusty Ukulele in their basement, and Illia' been learning how to use it since then. She turned the strings gently, believing that no one was around. The park seemed empty for the most part at least. Once the strings seemed good enough, she smiled. She took a seat on a bench and rested the ukulele on her lap. Taking a deep breath she began to play:

"Let's go to the garden
You'll find something waiting
Right there where you left it
Lying upside down,

When you finally find it
You'll see how it's faded,
The underside is lighter
When you turned it around

Everything Stays, right where you left it
Everything Stays but it still changes

Ever so slightly
Daily and nightly
In little ways
Everything Stays."

She sang the familiar lullaby she used to sing to Lyra when she was a kid. It was the two's favourite, and they both knew it word by word. Finishing up her song, she let out a sigh of relief.

Company:
Money: $1000
Clothing: X
OOC:

[spoilers]
whiters4
[/spoilers]  

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:20 pm
User Image

〖#〗Adam's clothes

Aiden took Adam's timberlands and packed them in his backpack while he sat and put on his shoes. "Wrong foot, snack pack." He stated, careful not to spill his coffee as his phone buzzed. He saw the i.d. and sighed, letting Adam struggle with his laces while he took a few paces in a different direction. The younger, inspiring athlete, looked up as he got his shoes tied and stood shakily on his skates. Scampering down the sidewalk, he stopped to glide before hearing the singing from a park bench. "I heard that song on tv before. You sing pretty." He complimented, skating circles around the park bench. He wasn't sure how far he'd gone, but he couldn't see his dad. That was okay though, he knew how to take care of himself. "Are you by yourself?"

Aiden hung up the phone and stuffed it in his pocket, lumbering to his longboard and stepping up onto it. "C'mon kiddo, lets go-..." Where was he? Aiden stood a little straighter, then sighed. The kid probably ran and hid somewhere. Rolling his eyes, he jogged over to the playground. Hn, no giggling to give away his hiding spot. Aiden looked under the slide, and inside the slide, and in the tunnel through the sand. All empty. The adult scanned the area with narrowed eyes. "ADAM!" Where was he at now? Jesus, he needed a tracker for that kid sometimes. How was it he could keep up with him in a beach full of people, but not at a park that was completely empty?

OOC:

-Cherry Cher Boop-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:25 pm

▬▬ ILLIA TSUKIMI ▬▬
The sunset Witch

Illia turned her head lightly as a soft voice spoke to her. Circling her on roller skates was a young boy, complimenting her singing. She was surprised to see such a young boy alone, especially in a park. Then again, it was much like herself as a kid. She always traveled alone, never with adults. She smiled sweetly, "Thank you." she answered, placing her ukulele down. The boy asked if she was alone, which sort of surprised her, "Yes, I am... Are you alone?" she asked back, wondering if the child was truly on his own here. Her eyes scanned the area, but it seemed almost empty aside from the two of them. She bit her lip. Was he lost? Perhaps his parents lost him...

She smiled sweetly at the boy and grabbed her instrument by the neck, "Would you like to try it? I can teach you a song." she offered, deciding to watch the boy until an adult came to retrieve him. Plus, her motherly instincts kicked in. How could she refuse such a darling little boy?

Company:
OOC:

[spoilers]
whiters4
[/spoilers]  

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:32 pm
User Image

〖#〗Adam's clothes

"That's crazy!" The kid replied to the woman being here on her own. Didn't she have a daddy to be here with? Or maybe she had a kid. A boy his age with cool dinosaurs in his backpack. He wasn't here, though. I'm not alone, my dad is here too." Adam then replied simply, still skating the same circle. He jumped over a pebble on his way around. "Are you here with your imaginary friend?" Adam asked next, stopping in front of her and looking at her for maybe the first time. Oh hey! That was a tiny guitar! A kid's guitar! Wouldn't her kid be sad if she was playing with his toys without him? His eyes brightened as she offered to let him play with it, he nodded and climbed onto the bench next to her. Okay!"

Well s**t! Where was that little bugger? Aiden mounted his long board and rode slowly out of the area, hoping the kid was hiding and would call out when he saw he was being left behind. No such luck. Oh boy, was he in for it now; he knew better than running off where his father couldn't see him. Aiden pulled his lips to one side, looking around and asking the occational so and so if they saw a kid around. He refused help to look, soon spotting the little red head with a woman not entirely that far from where Aiden lost him. He gave a sigh of relief, then a small scowl of anger. "Adam! What're..." He slowed his speech as he got closer, cringing ever so slightly as the kid strummed destructively away on a ukulele. They had so many of those in Hawaii that it wasn't even funny. The adult looked at the woman. "I'm really sorry about this. Is he bothering you?"

OOC:

-Cherry Cher Boop-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:16 pm

▬▬ ILLIA TSUKIMI ▬▬
The sunset Witch

Illia giggled softly as the boy asked if she was here with her imaginary friend. He seemed excited to try out her ukulele, and she was fine with letting him try it. Who knows, he could be the next top musician and she would be his first listener. Of course, he could have proved her wrong as he began strumming the instrument with an excessive force. She merely laughed, finding it adorable. Moments later, a voice called out for the two. She looked over to see an older man, to which she assumed was the father. She shook her head lightly, "Ah, of course not. In fact, he quite brightened my day." she said kindly, turning back at the child.

"So your name is Adam? What a fantastic name." she complimented, speaking in a kind voice. "Ah, here, try this..." she said, gently moving his fingers to stand on certain frets, "Now, move your hands across the strings, like you're petting a dog." she explained, guiding him with her own hand and then letting go to let him try himself. She looked up at the father, realizing how strange it would be to let a stranger act so friendly, "Oh dear! Sorry, I never even introduced myself. My name is Illia, I just moved to the area." she introduced, standing up to shake the man's hand.

Company:
OOC:

[spoilers]
whiters4
[/spoilers]  

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:20 am
User Image

〖#〗Adam's clothes

Adam looked at his bad with his lips puckered in a sour expression, surprised when the older male didn't even acknowledge him. Was that a good or bad thing? Was his daddy not going to talk to him because he was bad? Blinking, Adam looked back to the stranger and followed her instructions to play softer. Oh! Now the notes were a lot prettier! "Haha! Look, I'm doing it." He boasted, stroking the same place each time. Now, how did he play the song she just was a few minutes ago?

Aiden watched the concentrated look on his son's expression before shaking his head. "Thanks for finding him. And yes, his name is Adam." He added as the woman assured him she hadn't been bothered. Now, the ex athelete had to think. Adam wasn't a bad kid, but lately he'd really been wandering off like this a lot. Well, not just running off. More and more, Adam was starting to act out. Aiden doubted it was his age, he figured his son was upset over the divorce. Aiden had sat with him and talked about it for a long time, but Adam hadnt said anything during the whole conversation. No 'what happens to mommy' or- any of those heart breaking questions kids ask. Adam actually was still pretty cheerful these last few months, all accept the increasingly straying behavior. It didn't exactly seem intentional. Was that normal?

The aspiring photographer looked up as Illia stood to introduce herself, returning a charming smile to her as he shook the extended hand. "A pleasure, Illia. I'm Aiden." He replied, fixing his hair once he let her hand go. "Ah yes, we just moved here very recently ourselves; we were just scoping out the city she we found ourselves here." He further explained, then snuck a glance at his son again, who was still entirely preoccupied. Aiden decided he wasn't in so much trouble afterall, maybe they just needed another talk. "May I be so kind as to offer you lunch? As repayment for finding my son here."

OOC:

-Cherry Cher Boop-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:30 am

▬▬ ILLIA TSUKIMI ▬▬
The sunset Witch

Illia couldn't help but smile as the young boy boasted triumphantly about his accomplishment. Who knows? He certainly could become the next hit artist. Returned her gaze to the father, he had thanked her for watching the boy, "Oh, it was no problem really. It was nice having a bit of company." she confessed, glancing at the preoccupied child. She wondered where the mother was, if she was even there at all. Of course, she wouldn't dare touch upon the subject. She had no right. She knew better than anyone of parental problems, and she hated when someone brought it up to her.

The father introduced himself as Aiden, taking her hand politely. Hm. Aiden and Adam. She would have to remember that for sure. The man explained that they too had just moved to the City, checking it out as well. She smiled a little, glad that she wasn't the only newbie around. Aiden then proceeded to offer her lunch, as repayment in watching Adam. "Oh! I couldn't possibly accept such an offer when I haven't even done anything..." she said, shaking her hands a little. Rethinking her decision, she wondered if it would be better to take the offer. After all, she hadn't made any friends yet in the city, aside from the boy she spoke with briefly at Beach-a-Palooza. "Or... on second thought... I think lunch would be nice." she accepted, hoping she didn't seem too strange to decline then accept the offer.

Company:
OOC:

[spoilers]
whiters4
[/spoilers]  

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:26 pm
User Image

〖#〗Adam's clothes

Adam looked up as food was mentioned, catching his dad's eye and letting go of the guitar to strain his fingers together. "Am I in trouble?" He asked, only to be patted on the head in response from the older male. The child grinned, fixing his beanie and putting the instrument down. He held out his arms to be picked up, which he was after a grunt of effort from the adult. Aiden put the kid on his shoulders and eye'd the woman. "But I insist." He persisted, and Adam nodded vigously. "Then you won't need your imaginary friend anymore!" She said she was here alone, so this was a lot better. "Besides, I think Adam is smitten with you." The athelete winked and grinned broadly, rolling his long board a few inches ahead of him. He and the kid made a good tag-team duo, both with a little goofy air headed nature. Like father like son, as they say.

OOC:

-Cherry Cher Boop-

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games