Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Fiddle's Gym Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:06 am
yo punny nut

User Image

Dominic Morrison

Dominic shook her head at her statement in disagreement. "We wouldn't be.They make us who we are." He simply responded before following her lead to drop the subject. His gaze meeting her's. He found the yellow color of her eyes a bit alluring but he was quite hard to get. He slightly nodded when she agreed to go have a drink. He listened to her comment and responded. "Just a simple gesture." He said to her before picking up his bottle and towel. "Shall we get going?" He asked her as he placed his towel over his shoulder.

((OOC: Shimmering Starfish?))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:49 am
User Image

|||||||| User Image ||||||||

Carmen grabbed her towel, using it to dry the skin on her brow and down to her collar. She kept going, her hummed a song, even, while her company climbed off the treadmill and drank from his bottle. Honestly, she was all but pouting that he hadn't taken the bait with a, 'what kind of boy am I?' Spoil sport. Chewing her lip, the bluenette pumped her fist victoriously as the machine manually slowed to a cool down half walk cycle. His last name struck a familiarity as the wolf nodded in his direction, only to stop and snort- She did so a lot, though this one followed with nothing short of a disbelieving laugh. "Mr Colton?" She was done, climbing down with her hands on her hips and her chest heaving. The pointed look and raised brow was a waiting point for him to give her the punchline, and when it didn't come, she looked away asbrutply enough for her hair to swing over one shoulder and nestle over her chest. The woman knew the name- why wouldn't she; she wasn't American born, as much as she neither acted nor spoke as such. Glaring back at him as she met his gaze again, Carmen rolled her eyes. "Fine, you seem like a smart guy. You should be able to guess where I'd like you to shove your bull s**t." And with a huff she turned on her heel, heading to a different room where the yoga balls were kept. Sheesh! Was it so hard to share a name?! But no, had to be a hard a** like she'd buy that nonsense.

Quote:

Master Kiro II

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:18 am

Yami Miyagawa

Butterscotch Faerie Tales
]

[quote-"Phoenix347"]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Sheila Vixen¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

Sheila sighed in annoyance as she leaned back in her chair at the reception desk. Two straight days and no word from Lola. SHe wasnt worried about something possibly happened to her, more that the workload she had was so substantial that they wouldnt have time to hang out of even go on a date. It was kind of frustrating, she had a girlfriend after being single for...an embarrassingly long amount of time , and they've only had a few days over the past several weeks to get to know each other.

She sighed as she reached under her desk and lifted out the free weight she kept there. If you're bored you have time for a workout, at least that's what her old teacher told her. With an occasional grunt Sheila curled the 40 pound dumbbell absentmindedly while clicking through member files on the computer.

"Stay outta my kitchen and you wont get burned"...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:14 am
whiters4

User Image

Felix Colton

Felix stared at her with an unamused look as she laughed. He saw as she remained silent for a few seconds before turning abrubtly. He crossed his arms over his chest as he watched her before she told him to shove his bullshit. He simply grinned softly at her disbelief, she seemed to know who they were. "I have nothing to gain from lying" He said to her as he did not follow her, his grayish green eyes staring at her with a cold and unamused look before slowly making his way towards her. "Im here for a reason Mrs. Rowson and that is taking a break from it all. Call it...an escape if you will." He said to her his serious look giving a sense of homesty.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:35 pm
User Image

"You wouldn't think so, but there you go, obviously lying through your teeth." Carmen replied indignantly, arms lifting from her side and dropping back just as gruffly. The next room she walked into was softly lit and had relaxing music playing, yoga mats nearly rolled and arranged to one side of the room. The yoga balls sat against another wall, held serenely on bars; she grabbed a minty green colored one and checked the air pressure in it, huffing as Felix insisted on his identity. "Right, one of the biggest crime lords in Europe is here vacationing in littlest ol' city California could possibly have, just leisurely deciding to coo his real name to unsuspecting women. Makes sense." The female laid the sarcasm on thick, sitting on the ball and stretching her upper body. "I guess it's not like the police would believe me if I tried telling them, so no skin off your nose." The next statement was grumbled as she chewed on the inside of one cheek and leaned onto her lower back to begin her sit ups. She'd play along, but she wasn't convinced. "Now that you've told me, ya gonna have to kill me before you leave, Mr Colton?"

Quote:

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:42 pm
whiters4

User Image

Felix Colton

Felix chuckled softly at her words. "The police would believe you but no matter where you go most police have needs and families to get to they can be bought or intimidated. The police is the least of my worries." He said to her as he watched her stretch with his arms crossed over his chest, his cold and gray eyes staring at her. His true danger were the other criminal families. He made sure they did not know his location but if they ever captured him then being in prison would've been heaven "I have no reason to kill you Mrs. Rowson. Im only here to get away." He said with a calm and sincere tone.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:32 am
User Image

Carmen stopped to let her jaw go slack, staring at the man with disbelief as he admitted to buying out or intimidating the police. "Sonofabitch!" She wasn't calling him that, but she was referring to the system and its employees- Not that she believed this guy yet either. It was just shocking to hear anyone plainly dismiss the law with money or force. Growling lowly, she locked her hands behind her head and continued with her crunches. She glared at Felix through the mirrored full length wall since tuning her head was a little too inconvenient. She wasn't serious when she asked if he'd kill her, so the tone of his reply got a suspicious look over from her. Whether he was lying about his identity or not, she certainly didn't trust him now. Tch! "Okay, if you say so. Also, don't call me miss. I'm not that old." Not married, she'd also say, if mrs and ms werent pronounced identically and thus hard to distinguish between. "I'll preferably stay on your good side if I can afford to, but regardless of who you are I'll still kick your a** if you cross any lines." She added, panting quietly with each breath.

Quote:

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:25 am
konaustin

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ι αм: Energetic◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Arriving for work◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Fiddle's Gym◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Workout Clothes
►мαякιиgѕ: Back Tattoo, Upper Arms/Left Hip Tattoo, Upper Right Shoulder, Right Thigh Tattoo
►ςσи∂ιтισи: Healthy◄
►αςςєит: Australian◄
►вℓσσ∂ ρσιитѕ: 97/100◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Coorah's morning as she woke up was filled with nothing but delight. For quite some time she has been seeing and helping a man by the name of Joel. Every time she saw him and spends quality time with him her heart feels joy. He knows more or less who she is and she is slowly understanding more of who he is, especially when it comes to his abilities. To put it simply they are enjoying each others' company. Every mundane thing she does nowadays she does with a bigger smile on her face. Even opening the door to the Fiddle Gym for someone else made her feel great. Now that she is at the gym, she does have to check if any of her clients are there waiting for her so she made her over to the receptionist Sheila with a big grin on her face and said to her,

"Hey there. Good to see that you're getting a little workout. Do you know if any of my clients came in today?"  

Yami Miyagawa

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:18 pm

whiters4
[]

Yami Miyagawa

]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Sheila Vixen¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

Sheila looked up from the monitor to see one of the trainers, a..friend, of hers named Carmen, smiling as brightly as ever. Apparently getting more action than she got on the old romance scene if the blonde had to guess.
"Not too many" Sheila said as she stifled a yawn before placing the 40lb dumbbell on the floor and switching to the 50
"You had one come in early for an appointment but he left, two cancelled and another called to say she'd be late. Other than that no commission work for you ." She paused to ponder for a moment, still curling her weight
"There was that Carmen chick, I dunno if she'd be into your spiritual stuff but you can probably convince her to sign up for a trial period. Ill get the papers ready if you want."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:17 am
konaustin

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ι αм: Energetic and Giddy◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Talking◄
►мαякιиgѕ: Back Tattoo, Upper Arms/Left Hip Tattoo, Upper Right Shoulder, Right Thigh Tattoo
►вℓσσ∂ ρσιитѕ: 96/100◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Did Coorah arrive late to work for one of her clients to leave? She checked the time on a nearby clock and it told her that she had arrived to work on time. Perhaps her client had to leave for an emergency. Furthermore, two of her other clients canceled, another had to call in late and she was given no commission work. Oh well, she can get in a warm-up workout in the meantime. She heard Sheila talk about a girl named Carmen, telling her that she may not be into the "spiritual stuff" but can potentially still have her as a client. The more the merrier, especially when that means having a little extra cash at the end of the day.

"I see. If you don't mind, have the papers ready for me. I would love to have another client since I got nothing better else to do for the time being."  

Yami Miyagawa

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:04 pm
whiters4

User Image

Felix Colton

Felix nodded to her wish for him to stop calling her miss, he ofcourse did not mean she was old. He was formally addressing her. He looked at her in the eyes through the mirror. "Im not going to cross any lines. All I want is to try what an ordinary life feels like. I am tired of people targetting me or the people I interact with." By the way he phrased that it was noticible he had lost a good ammount of people, maybe one of them was someone he truly cared about. He had his usualy serious and intimidating look. "Im going to go for a drink. If you wish to join me you can." He said to her not wanting to bother her anymore. He took his water bottle and began walking towards the door.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:33 am
User Image

Carmen extended her legs, letting the ball roll against her thighs until she worked it under herself enough to sit on. He hadn't seemed insincere, but that wasn't making things any better from her perspective. He was still a mobster, and that brought into question how much blood was on his hands and if she should trust him. The natural answer was no, though now she looked at him and finally gave up her glare and biting remarks. The wolf sighed deeply, pouting at what she was going to say next. "Yeah, I could use a drink." She looked down at herself, hoping he hadn't meant now before she could clean off and dress appropriately for the occasion. "Uhm..." She bit her lip and looked back up at him.

Quote:

Master Kiro II

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:25 am

whiters4
[]

Yami Miyagawa

]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Sheila Vixen¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

"Tread lightly girl" Sheila said as she awkwardly reached under the desk and fumbled with the latch to her file cabinet , apparently too stubborn to drop the weight in her dominant hand and get it done faster.
"I got the papers all ready for you, just make the deal and bring her to me so I can schedule her for a trial lesson"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:30 am
konaustin
whiters4
Master Kiro II

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ι αм: Energetic and Giddy◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Hoping to get Carmen as a client◄
►вℓσσ∂ ρσιитѕ: 94/100◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Coorah watched Sheila for a moment as she fumbled around under the desk to get the papers needed for someone to sign up as her client. Sure she is technically seeing someone lately but it doesn't mean that she can't admire someone's beauty. Its not like Coorah is looking at Sheila in a weird or creepy way. All there is to her face is a pleasant and friendly smile that she would have on regardless of who she meets. Once Sheila had the papers ready, it was time for Coorah to work her magic and see if she can get a client. Which among the crowd is Carmen? Her spirit companion Fiona along with another spirit in this room pointed toward the woman sitting on a ball. After quietly thanking the spirits, she made her way over to Carmen and Felix with her smile still intact and said,

"Excuse me. Forgive me if I am interrupting your conversation. My name is Coorah and I am one of the personal trainers for this gym. Someone like me is always looking for some new clients and I was hoping that either one or both of you are interested in a free trial."  

Yami Miyagawa

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:16 pm
whiters4

Yami Miyagawa

User Image

Felix Colton

Felix stopped and turned to face her, his eyes now looking into her's. "I was going to go now but since you'll be in my company then I shall clean up and get dressed. We can meet in the same place as yesterday that is unless you have other preferences." He said to her befire his attention was diverted to the other woman, his gaze cold and intimidating. "Im about to head out. Maybe some other time." He said in responce, not wanting to sound rude.

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games