Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Meet the Mods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:48 pm
Internet is cool, but I'd like to have the actual manga issues on paper. You know? We don't get that here...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:07 pm
Well, the good news is I can drown out the absence of new manga with the new Harry Potter book...
(It'll take me 1-2 weeks to finish)
mrgreen

miken-chan

lios_alfar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:15 am
miken-chan

I almost got to Japan once, we would be there only for a couple of hours (it was a trip back to China). It was only to switch planes, but hen out travel plan changed so we (my family) didn't get to japan...
cry

Poor miken-chan cry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:32 am
miken-chan
Well, the good news is I can drown out the absence of new manga with the new Harry Potter book...
mrgreen
Yeah, now all I have to do is wait for my mom to be finnished with the book so I can read it scream xp gonk  

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:49 am
miken-chan
mrgreen
I'm gonna have to wait for the movie since I don't have much money to spare. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:54 pm
Melody Rhyme
miken-chan
mrgreen
Yeah, now all I have to do is wait for my mom to be finnished with the book so I can read it scream xp gonk

My mom's jealous since she's in Poland... and I got it first. Heh. I even got my copy for free. heart  

Mimasaka
Crew

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:36 am
Mimasaka
Melody Rhyme
miken-chan
mrgreen

My mom's jealous since she's in Poland... and I got it first. Heh. I even got my copy for free. heart
Woah, how'd you do that Mima? surprised mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:51 am
hypnocrown
miken-chan
mrgreen
I'm gonna have to wait for the movie since I don't have much money to spare. sweatdrop
Good News! I'm at page 300 after 3 days!
-I'm just wondering where's the action...

miken-chan

Mimasaka
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:01 pm
Melody Rhyme
Mimasaka
Melody Rhyme
miken-chan
mrgreen

A really nice guy gave it to me with my prescription from Wal-Mart. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:49 am
Mimasaka
Melody Rhyme
Mimasaka
Melody Rhyme
miken-chan
mrgreen

...that seems very random...
rolleyes

miken-chan

Mimasaka
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:19 am
miken-chan
Mimasaka
Melody Rhyme
Mimasaka
Melody Rhyme
miken-chan
mrgreen

...that seems very random...
rolleyes

Um... what? My local chain offered a free copy of the book with purchase of prescription medication. I ain't complainin'.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:12 am
Mimasaka
Um... what? My local chain offered a free copy of the book with purchase of prescription medication. I ain't complainin'.

No one in their right mind would complain. That med must be worth gazillions.

LustrousJade

Mimasaka
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:48 pm
LustrousJade
Mimasaka

No one in their right mind would complain. That med must be worth gazillions.

Well, yeah... it's expensive. But luckily I don't have to refill it that often. I'm hard up for money enough as is. sweatdrop

The guy also gave me a plastic pair of "Harry" glasses. I'll be damned if I know what to do with 'em. They're so small. ._.

Um, not that I would wear them if they were my size. Bwahaha.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:52 am
Mimasaka
Well, yeah... it's expensive. But luckily I don't have to refill it that often. I'm hard up for money enough as is. sweatdrop

The guy also gave me a plastic pair of "Harry" glasses. I'll be damned if I know what to do with 'em. They're so small. ._.

Lolz. Money's so hard to keep these days. Ack, I'm beginning to sound like my mum.

LustrousJade

miken-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:44 pm
LustrousJade
Mimasaka

Lolz. Money's so hard to keep these days. Ack, I'm beginning to sound like my mum.
Heck, my mom borrows my money!
rofl

~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games