Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply information services
[MODBOOK] shibrogane mk II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:55 pm
Beyond 2 Growth and Power for Shun Kuroda
Requirements: Here!

Shadows of the Past: An upgrade for his shadow eye. When looking at an area, he may be able to see a 'shadow' of what had occurred there. The more an area has been disturbed or altered or whatever (footprints, damage, stuff being knocked over, blood, etc), the more details he can pick out with this. Think of it as like how in ME:A, SAM could put together a scene when scanning, only without any audio. He could potentially figure out some physical details about who or what was involved such as general build and height (or type of creature), but he could not actually see WHO did things unless there was an overwhelming amount of physical evidence present. Player consent would be needed to discern anything regarding player characters. And GM magic can prevent him from getting clear visuals.

------
Not to be a part of the power text but as some clarification, an example may be, after spending time observing the damage in the OAD theater and to the mannequins, he could see a shadowy creature with large claws wrecking havoc in the general manner that the Destroyer had actually done it in, but he wouldn't clearly see that it was the Destroyer's... big Destroyer form clearly.

Shibrogane

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:46 am
Blade Kuroda
Beyond 2 Growth and Power for Shun Kuroda
Requirements: Here!

Shadows of the Past: An upgrade for his shadow eye. When looking at an area, he may be able to see a 'shadow' of what had occurred there. The more an area has been disturbed or altered or whatever (footprints, damage, stuff being knocked over, blood, etc), the more details he can pick out with this. Think of it as like how in ME:A, SAM could put together a scene when scanning, only without any audio. He could potentially figure out some physical details about who or what was involved such as general build and height (or type of creature), but he could not actually see WHO did things unless there was an overwhelming amount of physical evidence present. Player consent would be needed to discern anything regarding player characters. And GM magic can prevent him from getting clear visuals.

------
Not to be a part of the power text but as some clarification, an example may be, after spending time observing the damage in the OAD theater and to the mannequins, he could see a shadowy creature with large claws wrecking havoc in the general manner that the Destroyer had actually done it in, but he wouldn't clearly see that it was the Destroyer's... big Destroyer form clearly.

Shibrogane

approved  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:14 pm
Riser Growth and Power for Erin Barabutes
Requirements: [ here ]

Gale Touched: Erin can command a gust of wind at her back, helping her cross jumps otherwise uncrossable, or give her a small boost in speed for 5 mins when on the ground. She can't do both at the same time, so she can't use a speed boost right before a jump or during.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:09 pm
Growing Up:

Who: Horace Nokoni
To What: beyond
Show Your Work!: Here you can see the rps being marked as USING for this growth with blue check marks.
15 rps + 2 event credits
Power Me:

Say Watt?
With concentration, Horace can suck out the electricity from nearby objects/outlets, effectively short-circuiting them for a period of up to one hour. This electricity can then be conducted through his hands (via his Super Conductor power).  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Ephebe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:55 pm
hi! <33 I am interested in finishing Isobel's current quest so I was wondering if you'd still be up for continuing the needed rp with Pax? c: hope you have a good day!!

shibrogane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:30 pm
a-disgruntled-dragon

Gale Touched: Erin can command a gust of wind at her back, helping her cross jumps otherwise uncrossable, or give her a small boost in speed for 5 mins when on the ground. She can't do both at the same time, so she can't use a speed boost right before a jump or during.

Unfortunately I can't approve this as is. Riser powers are things which are changed about your character and require no activation; they're passive powers that are always on. If Erin could always run faster, that would be approvable, or if she could always make longer jumps, that'd be alright. But as it is, I can't stamp this one yet.  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:57 pm
shibrogane
a-disgruntled-dragon

Gale Touched: The wind always seems to be a Erin's back. She can run faster than most people, without expending more effort to do so. The extra speed helps her jump farther than she'd otherwise be able to.

Unfortunately I can't approve this as is. Riser powers are things which are changed about your character and require no activation; they're passive powers that are always on. If Erin could always run faster, that would be approvable, or if she could always make longer jumps, that'd be alright. But as it is, I can't stamp this one yet.

No worries! I think the info thread gave me the impression it could be activatable! How does it look now? :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:23 pm
a-disgruntled-dragon
shibrogane
a-disgruntled-dragon

Gale Touched: The wind always seems to be a Erin's back. She can run faster than most people, without expending more effort to do so. The extra speed helps her jump farther than she'd otherwise be able to.

No worries! I think the info thread gave me the impression it could be activatable! How does it look now? :3

Approved  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:21 pm
Growing Up:

Who: Oliver Beaumont
To What: riser --> BEYOND
Show Your Work!: pls to be referencing this post!
15 rps + 2 event credits
Power turn in:

I'M GOIN' GHOST - Oliver now, at will, has the ability to become ethereal. While like this he basically functions as your "average ghost"—he's somewhat transparent and has the ability to phase through otherwise solid objects as a result of being non-physical—but overuse can have a variety of negative effects on his body, such as temporary fits where he loses the ability to maintain his physical form (and essentially flickers between or 'glitches out') and/or moderate damage to his body as a result of his atoms getting all scrambled (nausea, spontaneous bleeding, fatigue, slower wound regeneration, ect.)

ty semble i stole this from u

shibrogane
forgot 2 quote u!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:33 am
The Semblance of Unity
Growing Up:

Who: Horace Nokoni
To What: beyond
Show Your Work!: Here you can see the rps being marked as USING for this growth with blue check marks.
15 rps + 2 event credits
Power Me:

Say Watt?
With concentration, Horace can suck out the electricity from nearby objects/outlets, effectively short-circuiting them for a period of up to one hour. This electricity can then be conducted through his hands (via his Super Conductor power).

approved

Ephebe
hi! <33 I am interested in finishing Isobel's current quest so I was wondering if you'd still be up for continuing the needed rp with Pax? c: hope you have a good day!!

shibrogane

unfortunately due to the long time gap i am not comfortable with proceeding with this rp; please contact your original quest writer (azuredreams) to get your quest rewritten to reflect current meta smile

Melancholies
Growing Up:

Who: Oliver Beaumont
To What: riser --> BEYOND
Show Your Work!: pls to be referencing this post!
15 rps + 2 event credits
Power turn in:

I'M GOIN' GHOST - Oliver now, at will, has the ability to become ethereal. While like this he basically functions as your "average ghost"—he's somewhat transparent and has the ability to phase through otherwise solid objects as a result of being non-physical—but overuse can have a variety of negative effects on his body, such as temporary fits where he loses the ability to maintain his physical form (and essentially flickers between or 'glitches out') and/or moderate damage to his body as a result of his atoms getting all scrambled (nausea, spontaneous bleeding, fatigue, slower wound regeneration, ect.)

ty semble i stole this from u

shibrogane
forgot 2 quote u!

I'm not comfortable with overuse causing MORE magical output since that would create a situation where Ollie would essentially never be able to stop overusing it, he would always be drawing more power than his body has room for. He would therefore always be suffering these negative effects. I would be much more comfortable if overuse simply shut down his ability to use the power and inflicted the moderate damage as described.

Quote me back with rewrites :>  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:11 am
I'M GOIN' GHOST - Oliver now, at will, has the ability to become ethereal. While like this he basically functions as your "average ghost"—he's somewhat transparent and has the ability to phase through otherwise solid objects as a result of being non-physical—but overuse can have a variety of negative effects on his body, such as temporarily losing the ability to become ethereal in general and/or moderate damage to his body as a result of his atoms getting all scrambled (nausea, spontaneous bleeding, fatigue, slower wound regeneration, ect.)
shibrogane
rewrite 4 u!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:17 am
Melancholies
I'M GOIN' GHOST - Oliver now, at will, has the ability to become ethereal. While like this he basically functions as your "average ghost"—he's somewhat transparent and has the ability to phase through otherwise solid objects as a result of being non-physical—but overuse can have a variety of negative effects on his body, such as temporarily losing the ability to become ethereal in general and/or moderate damage to his body as a result of his atoms getting all scrambled (nausea, spontaneous bleeding, fatigue, slower wound regeneration, ect.)
shibrogane
rewrite 4 u!

approob  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:15 pm
Bonus Power Redemption
(see this post for used RPs.)

fairy trails

with a specific set of hand gestures, a destination in mind, and intent, nasir is able to create a sparkly trail of glow that leads him to where he wants to go.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:43 pm
Growing Up:

Who: Temperance Clark
To What: riser -> beyond
15 rps + 2 event credits
Power Up!:

Kintsugi
Much like massive stitches, Temperance can use her magic to 'fill in' damaged or torn flesh and bone. Her magic encourages the body to heal along her blueprint at a faster rate. The magic fades as the body repairs itself naturally; leaving behind oddly thick golden lines, twisted almost like roots, in it's wake. This can only work for wounds the body might heal naturally if in an ideal environment.

(last line is like I'm saying she can't heal stuff like if you got your kidney removed lol)  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:51 pm
growth to beyond2 for rabbit vaughn

requirements: xxx

power:

GONE
        Rabbit can bend the light in an eight-foot cube around him, rendering living creatures in that space invisible. In direct sunlight, anyone he is hiding cannot be seen, even when they move with him. In a well-lit room, they will remain invisible unless they are moving, in which case they will shimmer like a heat mirage while they do so. In shadowy areas or near darkness, this power doesn't work.

information services

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff