Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
To Find a Gym Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:28 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Once Toren was done submitting his Pokemon to the nurse, Keiko would do the same for her Pokemon, including Castform. Afterward, she took a seat at a nearby bench, which she was sure Toren was doing for all the sweating he was doing. "We could go check out that Safari Zone if you want to," Keiko offered. She tried to sound sweet, but she was nervous. She was basically trying to extend an olive branch - she didn't know if she hurt Toren's feelings or not and she didn't want him being mad at her.

As Keiko suggested going to the Safari Zone the man's eyes would lit up, a kind of childlike joy could be seen in them. "Really, yo!? I mean, you sure? Don't ya want to get back to your boy PDQ? It's okay if you do, I understand, cuz. Don't prolong your reunion just because of me. I can get along with myself."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:37 am
"A couple of hours isn't that big a deal," Keiko smiled at Toren. It was true, she was missing me something fierce, but she was enjoying Toren's company and she at least wanted to see a smile on his face when he abandoned her forever I mean when he parted ways with her. "So yeah, I'm sure," she added with a smile, pushing the dark thought out of her head.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:16 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"A couple of hours isn't that big a deal," Keiko smiled at Toren. It was true, she was missing me something fierce, but she was enjoying Toren's company and she at least wanted to see a smile on his face when he abandoned her forever I mean when he parted ways with her. "So yeah, I'm sure," she added with a smile, pushing the dark thought out of her head.

"Tight yo! What are we waiting for!? Let's go!" Toren said. After they both got their Pokemon and were all ready to go Toren would grab Keiko by the hand and lead her out of the center, making a mad dash back west towards the Hoenn Safari Zone.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:00 pm
Keiko tried to keep up with Toren despite pretty much being carried there due to his exuberance, but nevertheless the pair made it to the Lillycove Safari Zone in record time.

"Welcome to the Safari Zone!" the clerk said with a bright smile as she saw us walk up to the door leading to the zone itself. "All you can catch for just five hundred Pokedollars! Would you two like to play a Safari game?"

"Yes, please!" Keiko said sweetly, pulling a card from her purse and handing it to to clerk. "There should be enough in there to pay for both of us."

"How kind of you," the clerk said. "You're only given a certain amount of time to make your catches, but I do hope you enjoy yourselves."

She gave the card back to Keiko shortly, followed by giving both Keiko and Toren twenty Safari Balls each. "Have fun!"

And with that, the two of them were ushered out into the Safari Zone proper.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:45 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

And with that, the two of them were ushered out into the Safari Zone proper.

"Oh man this is awesome, yo!" Toren exclaimed as they made it into the Safari Zone, the actual nature preserve, the man caressing the Safari Balls in the duffel bag they were given in. "Thanks again, cuz, for paying my way. You really didn't have to do that, yo." He told Keiko, flashing her smile briefly before resuming his wonder filled gaze at the enclosed wilderness. "I hear the Hoenn Safari Zone has got rare Pokemon from Kanto and Johto and most recently brought in some endangered species from other regions. Ain't that tight?" He said, a big goofy smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:41 pm
"Yeah, that sounds interesting," Keiko said, feeling excited. She originally did this for Toren, but she couldn't help but feel excited now that she was in it. "So should we stick together or split up?" she asked, wondering how to go about things.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:07 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Yeah, that sounds interesting," Keiko said, feeling excited. She originally did this for Toren, but she couldn't help but feel excited now that she was in it. "So should we stick together or split up?" she asked, wondering how to go about things.

"Let's split up yo and see who can catch something first! Once you get something meet back here." Toren said, not giving Keiko a chance to respond before he ran off into some tall grass, disappearing into the foliage. He was way too excited for this.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:42 pm
Keiko giggled a bit at Toren's excitement before walking off. She didn't like the idea of being alone in a strange place like this, but it was a guarded area, monitored by plenty of humans and beside, it wasn't like she didn't have her Pokemon with her.

A few moments of walking in tall grass later and Keiko wasn't any closer to catching a Pokemon. Just as she was about to give up, though, she found an Azurill hiding under a tree, looking fearful of something. After watching it for a moment, Keiko walked up to the baby Pokemon. "Hey, what's wrong?" Keiko whispered gently.

The Azurill panicked when it heard her voice but when it saw her, it ran up to her, holding on to her leg for dear life. Keiko, saying nothing for now, merely gave it a hug. "What's scaring you so badly?" she would ask quietly, and it would be at this point that a Kangaskhan would leap out of the bushes, staring daggers at the Azurill and roaring.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:01 pm
Toren was off somewhere else, running around with a goal and target set in mind. He was clearly looking for a specific Pokemon, the man passing up a Pinsir here, a Pikachu there, as well as several other rare Pokemon. Nothing he saw caught his eye, he could have run into a shiny Pokemon and it wouldn't have phased him, he was a man on a mission and he would see it through.

"What's that!?" The man jumped around as he heard something rustling in the bushes. Moving closer ever so quietly and peering over to see what it was the former Snagem would begin to smile as he spotted the creature in the bush. Without a word he reached for a Safari Ball. Jackpot.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:20 pm
A Pokeball went forth, and Hera came out.

Keiko held the Azurill close, trying to console it while it hid in her arms from the Kangaskhan that was roaring at it. Meanwhile, Hera stood tall, protecting her trainer and her trainer's charge from the wild Pokemon.

"Brick Break, Hera!" Keiko shouted, eliciting the Fighting-type attack, launched against Azurill's Normal-type predator. "Why is this Pokemon bullying you?" Keiko asked Azurill, though she didn't expect a response. Before long, Keiko noticed the empty pouch on Kangaskhan, and a realization dawned on her.

"I'm sorry you lost your baby, but that doesn't give you the right to bully other Pokemon," Keiko told the Kangaskhan. She wanted to help it find its baby, but upon throwing a Double-Edge at Hera, she responded with Counter, and the Kangaskhan fled in fear of fainting.

Keiko sighed in sadness, but soon let go of her thoughts of Kangaskhan, focusing on the Azurill in her arms. "Well, I don't think you'll have to worry about it bullying you anymore," Keiko said, letting the Azurill down to the ground. After a moment of looking at Keiko, the Azurill turned and used Bubble on Hera, who turned and stared angrily at it.

However, Keiko was quick to stand between the two, intending to stop Hera from retaliating. "Hey! We helped you! Right?"

The Azuril refrained from attacking further, and eventually, Keiko traced its gaze to the Pokeballs on her belt. "You... want me to catch you?" she asked. The Azurill cheered, which elicited a sigh of relief from Keiko. "Okay, but this is the Safari Zone. Hera can't weaken you. The only reason I let her out at all was to protect you."

Keiko recalled Hera and set a Safari Ball in front of the Azurill. "If you want to come with me, you have to stay in the ball." The Azurill, after a moment of looking up at Keiko, tapped the button on the ball, and let it take her. After a few moments of shaking, Keiko smiled, let GRAY transfer the Azurill to Snagem's Pokemon Storage System, and left the area.

Keiko would be waiting for Toren at the entrance. "Any luck?" she'd ask when he showed up.

SubonicXP

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:25 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

Keiko would be waiting for Toren at the entrance. "Any luck?" she'd ask when he showed up.

"Yep!" Toren said to Keiko cheerfully as he arrived, a dirty Safari Ball in hand as well as various cuts and scuffs all over his body, but the man didn't seem to mind, he was positively pleased with himself right now. "Got just what I came for, yo. What about you, cuz?" He asked the girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:59 pm
Keiko let the Azurill out of its ball, which would immediately begin climbing her body until it perched comfortably on her shoulder. She couldn't resist nuzzling it before responding. "I found something cute, so I'm happy."

Keiko would hand the remaining Safari Balls to the attendant and stand outside, waiting for Toren to do the same before speaking up. "Wanna do anything else before we part ways?"

SubonicXP

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:10 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

"Aw sweet, an Azurill. I think I saw one of those in there." Toren said as he handed his Safari Balls back as well. "Nah, I think I should be shoving off, yo. Let's head back to Lilycove City, cuz." The man said with a smile, appearing to be happier coming out of the Safari Zone than he was when he went in, which is hard to beat.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:23 pm
"Oh. Yeah," Keiko said, not having thought about Toren's need to head off. She wasn't disappointed that he had to go, but she felt a bit embarrassed that she made assumptions on his time.

Keiko walked Toren to the pier, where the former Snagem's ride was likely in wait. "I know Sub feels really strongly about people who go against the team, but I'll try talking to him for you. See if I can get him to at least forgive you, if not let you back in the team." It wasn't much, but it was the best she could offer him as a parting gift. She felt she owed him something for helping her get this far.

SubonicXP

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:47 am
TerashiLeonGoken

"Thanks, cuz." Toren said with a smile, reaching out to pat Keiko on the shoulder but after two pats in decided to pull her in for a hug, much to Keiko's surprise. "Hope to see ya again soon. Until then stay fresh, yo!" He said with a laugh before walking off, turning around every few feet to wave goodbye to Keiko until he disappeared from sight. At some point Keiko would discover that Toren had slipped a Safari Ball into her bag, a piece of paper taped to it which simply read: 'To: Sub'.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff