Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howecho

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:27 pm
MeavilΦάντασμα
▇▇▇▇▇▇ Location: courtyard ▇▇▇▇▇▇ Mood: Normal/Uninterested ▇▇▇ Items: N/A ▇▇▇ People: People ▇▇▇▇▇▇ OOC: ▇▇▇▇▇▇
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Meavil watched as his roommate walked in and another stranger but he didn't react to any of it. Honestly it looked like he was deep in thought or asleep since there was little movement from him. As the sub started the class he simply moved to where he would have the best view of someone else doing it. He was not planning on joining in any time soon.

███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████

"Time is not something Humans are suppose to last in. It erodes at what was once thought of as truth where only lies can last."

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:32 pm
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Training Grounds |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Party Troll |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Content |
∑ Thoughts →→| Dodging and Agility. Not too Hard |
∑ Items →→| Psion Keys, Incomplete Psionic Key |
∑ People Near By →→| Nemesis, Athena and Meavil |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Science Tutor || 2nd Year || Psychotic Psionic ||

"Who said I was going to kill them? I never kill anyone..."

When Nemesis gave him the reason for being here. IT made sense considering what was happening to Yen. Then the Pink hair girl returned and looked like she was running a marathon. She spoke to nemesis about something then turned her attention to him. She then tried to mock and insult him...but to no avail. "No, I passed mine with little trouble. In fact Nemesis has made me his Successor." Yarost gave Athena a grin to counteract her smartass remarks. However Nemesis made it clear what their drills were for today. Walking over to one of the circles, Yarost readied himself for the beams. he made sure that his keys were attached to his belts so he didnt have to concentrate on them. He needed to concentrate on the beams. The first set of Beams were easily dodged. But the more he dodged the quicker they appeared and soon after, Yarost was struck by a beam and knocked out of the circle.

"I just drive them to kill themselves~ It's more fun that way~"

User Image

Howecho

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

Athena was surprised to hear that Nemesis chose him as his apprentice, she didn't expect to receive that position but she would never have thought that Yarost would be chosen. "What the hell?!?!? Nemesis is that true?"Athena was boiling, how could her brother do such a thing, he just embarrassed her, why didn't he say anything yesterday? She wouldn't have thrown shade at Yarost. Athena was visibly very angry, she walked in the circle with her arms crossed and started dodging like it was nothing. She knew the secret to this "test" this was her trial but on a much bigger scale. "Stupid brother.." Athena's mind was lost as she started remembering what being Nemesis' apprentice meant. The frown turned into a smirk as she looked at Yarost. Who was out of the circle and on the ground. But with that bit of distraction, a beam hit Athena and she was sent flying out of the circle. "Ow!"

Company: Yarost/Unknown boy
Items: Phone.
Feeling: Normal/Worried
OOC:/size]

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 11:10 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Nemesis watched the students fail, he seemed to be especially annoyed with Athena, there was no reason for her to fail. "Athena! You already know how to use your energy as a sensor." He walked up to both his assassination students and grabbed them by the collar and pushed them back in circle. "Listen carefully, this is one of the basics of battle, focus your energy and form a sphere around your body." Nemesis looked at the student who didn't seem interested in the class, he didn't really care since this wasn't his class, but he did have an obligation to try and run the class. "You get in your circle and participate or leave, don't waste my time." Nemesis then looked back the students participating, before giving them more directions. "The sphere will act as an extension of your senses, if anything penetrates it, you'll be able to react. Perfecting this technique means you'll have no blind spots."
User Image

OOC:

Howecho

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Howecho

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 11:34 am
MeavilΦάντασμα
▇▇▇▇▇▇ Location: courtyard ▇▇▇▇▇▇ Mood: Normal/Uninterested ▇▇▇ Items: N/A ▇▇▇ People: People ▇▇▇▇▇▇ OOC: ▇▇▇▇▇▇

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Meavil silently watched them till he herd the sub speak up about him. He stood there for a few moments longer before turning on his heel and walked out of the class. He only had the option to participate or leave so he chose to do the easiest option.

███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████

"Time is not something Humans are suppose to last in. It erodes at what was once thought of as truth where only lies can last."

~< Exit >~

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 12:45 pm
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Content |
∑ Thoughts →→| Dodging and Agility. Not too Hard |
∑ People Near By →→| Nemesis, Athena and Meavil |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

After Nemesis picked him and Athena up, Yarost dusted himself off. He had heard Athena taunts and when she got smacked out of the circle,, He said nothing. Karma is always watching it seemed. After what Nemesis told them to do, Yarost stepped back in the circle. Concentrate his energy on his senses and make a sphere. Once the beams started again, Yarost used his senses and each sound he heard and each beam he saw, calculated how much strength and the reaction times needed between each movement. To untrained eyes, it seemed like sloppy dodge timing, but he was giving him the most time between each movement. It wasnt long before he surpassed his previous time and wasnt stopping.

User Image

Howecho

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Hey let go of me I can't get up by myself" Athena hated being treated like a little girl especially by Nemesis, he knew exactly how to piss her off. Athena crossed her arm before preparing herself mentally she was about to step in the circle but it was no longer there, the three circles were now gone. It would seem Nemesis was no longer trying to teach the class. "Hey I wasn't done proving myself....Bring that damn thing back!"

Company: Yarost/Unknown boy
Feeling: Angry/Worried
OOC: Sorry for the short post but I have an exam soon and will have to leave,
but just so you know Nemesis will discuss the assignment he'll be giving the rest of the students which is track Serael, and see what he's up to

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 12:24 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

When the unnamed kid left, Nemesis sighed and made the circles disappear along with the beams. He then walked over to his first spot and sat down before taking a sip from his mug. "I wouldn't be complaining if I were you Athena, Yennefer told me about your plan with the drugs. You're lucky she didn't tell Selene." With that being said Nemesis waved for the two to get closer. "Yarost you'll no longer be going on your mission alone. My sources tell me the demon roaming around the city is actually the necromancer Serael..." Nemesis looked very troubled, he hated sending newbies on such a dangerous mission without proper information, but it has to be done if he could be at two places at once he would. "The information I gave you earlier hasn't changed, I couldn't find anything about him, not even in the forbidden section." Nemesis opened his book and started reading once more. "If you don't have any more question then class is dismissed. Oh and Athena, I expect you to fix any damage you might've caused with your little tricks if any teacher complains I'm going straight to Selene."
User Image

OOC: Sorry for the quick post I'm kinda sleepy. Just in case you didn't understand Yarost has to form a one time team for the mission he won't be going alone. Also his target has a name now.

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:07 pm
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Current Feelings →→ | Exhausted/Drunk Tired |
∑ Thoughts →→| *Babbling* |
∑ People Near By →→| Nemesis, Athena |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Yarost stopped the exercise but only because Nemesis stopped it. Catching his breath, Yarost listened to the new instructions and was quite annoyed by them. But for some reason everything went blurry and spun a bit. Was he drunk? "Vait jest a meeenite her...mmmmisster." Yarost had absolutely crashed. So exhausted from the lack of sleep, he was drunk off lack of sleep. Stumbling like a drunkard towards Nemesis with a huge yawn. "I kent bae sneeeeky if there be more dan just meh. VAIT, Pinkeh her will bae part ov da team...and that Cir...sirsi...Cecile...CIRI! Yea... and her too." Yarost stumble more and his keys staggeringly lifted off from his belt and went to catch Yarost as he fell but...completely missed him...by ten feet. Yarost passed out right then and there. His Keys then fell to the ground with Yarost.

User Image

Quote:

Rush And Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:57 am
User ImageUser Image

Athena gulped when she heard that Nemesis knew about her little pranks, she was surely going to get it. Athena was just thankful that the punishment is coming from Nemesis and not Selene.

When Nemesis signaled for them to come closer Athena sat next to him and listened she had no idea what he was talking about, but listened carefully anyway. Hearing Yarost saying her name made Athena so happy, she'll finally be taken seriously and actually do some real work. She managed to hide her excitement and look calm about it "So it's going to be recon mission....I can take this Serael on no problem, but if that's what you want then I guess he gets to live another......" Athena stopped talking when she saw Yarost collapse and go to sleep, this was a very bad idea, slacking off in front of Nemesis while talking was the worst thing, anyone can do. Athena got up and took a couple of steps back, she felt so sorry for Yarost that she actually forgot about the fixing the pranks part. "Take it easy Nemesis he's clearly lacking sleep...."

Company: Yarost/
Feeling: Afraid/Feeling sorry for Yarost
OOC:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:40 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Nemesis looked up from his book as Yarost started complaining, he couldn't make out what he was saying, but thankfully he managed to catch the two people he wanted with him. Nemesis closed his eyes for a second and started thinking if the team was good enough for the mission, it didn't last very long as the students that were chosen were A-ranked. "You'll be leading them so you're responsible for their well......" Nemesis stopped talking and when he heard a thud. Nemesis looked extremely displeased with what he saw.

Yarost passed out while Nemesis was giving him important instructions. Al'Akir who was resting next to Nemesis felt the anger in the air and took a few steps back while whimpering. A vein could be seen popping on Nemesis' forehead as he grabbed Yarost by the collar of his shirt and held up. He then clinched his fist so hard that it started shaking. "You damn brat, DON'T FALL SLEEP WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!" Nemesis punched Yarost in the face with amazing force. The only person other than Yarost to ever receive this punch was Nemesis, The siblings dubbed it the Fist Of Discipline, but Thanatos called it the Fist Of Love.
User Image

OOC: The name and concept of the punch is from one piece. Click the link to see what happens to Yarost. Yes Nemesis can have his moments 2

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:38 am
╭━━╮╭━━━┳╮╱╱╭╮╱╱╭━━━┳━━━┳━╮╱╭┳━━━╮
┃╭╮┃┃╭━╮┃┃╱╱┃┃╱╱┃╭━╮┃╭━╮┃┃╰╮┃┃╭━╮┃
┃╰╯╰┫┃╱┃┃┃╱╱┃┃╱╱┃┃╱┃┃┃╱┃┃╭╮╰╯┃╰━━╮
┃╭━╮┃╰━╯┃┃╱╭┫┃╱╭┫┃╱┃┃┃╱┃┃┃╰╮┃┣━━╮┃
┃╰━╯┃╭━╮┃╰━╯┃╰━╯┃╰━╯┃╰━╯┃┃╱┃┃┃╰━╯┃
╰━━━┻╯╱╰┻━━━┻━━━┻━━━┻━━━┻╯╱╰━┻━━━╯

While Yarost was flying off somewhere, a bunch of balloons different colours appeared from the sky. If you look to where they were coming from, they were actually producing from an open window inside the school building like someone was celebrating a party or something. The balloons don't seen to be scattering of to random places nor flew away further to the sky, the exact opposite happen. The army of 30, 40, 50 balloons came floating down towards the Training Grounds specifical as they lowered themselves to ground level. They some float above the white haired teacher while the others freely roamed around the area. A single blue opaque balloon floated by Nemesis with an neat envelope tied to the end of it. An audible faint 'swoosh ...swooooosh' sound can be heard from the balloon.
Special Deliver!

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:58 am
User ImageUser Image

Athena put on a weak smile when Yarost went flying was it going to be her turn? Athena rubbed the back of her head and started sweating as she took a few more steps back. "I guess I'll be leaving now....B.." Athena stopped in her tracks as she saw the balloons flying around, and surrounding the area it seemed like some sort of army formation. could hear the noise coming from the balloons but didn't seem to know anything else. "Hey, Nemesis what's going on here? is it your birthday or something? What's on that written on that note over there?" Athena ran over to the balloon and grabbed the envelope, she then proceeded to open it and read what it says internally.

Company: Yarost/
Feeling: Curious
OOC: Don't post yet I'll post Nemesis, btw you chose a very bad time for the balloons to arrive.....You should've waited till Athena left.

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:06 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Nemesis was fuming, and turned to face Athena who was slowly backing away, a grin formed on Nemesis' face as he started walking towards Athena while rolling his sleeve. "What class do you have next?! You'll get there in no time." Nemesis was about to give Athena the same punishment that Yarost received but she was saved, she was saved by an army of balloons that distracted Nemesis long enough for him to calm down. Nemesis sighed and rolled his sleeve back down before rubbing his temple. "I don't know what these balloons are for and I don't care. I'll go to the restroom when I come back you better be at the next class or I'll send you there." With the threat, Nemesis walked inside the training grounds bathroom and locked the door.

-Inside the bathroom-

Inside Nemesis turned on the faucet and started washing his face, he was a little curious about the note but the noise coming from the balloons worried him a little. It obviously meant for him, but thank god he has a sister like Athena who can't keep her hands to herself.
User Image

OOC:

Quote:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:38 am
╭━━━┳━━━┳━━━╮╭╮
┃╭━╮┃╭━╮┃╭━╮┃┃┃
┃╰━╯┃┃╱┃┃╰━╯┃┃┃
┃╭━━┫┃╱┃┃╭━━╯╰╯
┃┃╱╱┃╰━╯┃┃╱╱╱╭╮
╰╯╱╱╰━━━┻╯╱╱╱╰╯

"POP~!" Was written in the note in neat and beautiful cursive writing. Once Athena read it the, the balloon attached to it was suddenly popped and splash of pink paint on the girl. This happened to all the balloons one by one popping with a loud sound with different kind of colours, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, white, black, and etc with non-toxic paint decorating the area or this will cause people in the area to be blind-sighted and only see the variety of beautiful colours popping around. The Training Ground was soon covered with various of different colours of paint. About 2 silver balloons were left and they famously popped together leaving an amount of silver glitter on top of Athenas' head.
Order Completed.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games