Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Black Abyss {Literate RP Bar} {Grand Opening!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xayvien

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:21 pm
Rayven blinked, and smiled. "I'll do my best to keep this place safe; I do want to be the best Security Guard that this place will has ever had." He laughed at the reaction Snowe had to the male Furry, who called them a couple.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:29 pm
Snowe heared Ray laugh and turned to him blushing. He knew exactly what he was laughing at.

"And I will pull double shifts as a security guard and waiter if you do not mind."  

HeartofSnowe

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:51 pm
Moving Maki to a chair, he sat her down and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "You'll be just fine love"

"If you would not mind it should help." (double shift) "Welcome aboard you two, now all we need is business."
If either of you could get more people here, that would rule!" he said, still standing at Maki's side with his hand on her shoulder, "When can you start ?"
"Oh ya! I forgot you're welcome to a room upstairs. There 10 of them, so pick one out, and make sure we know which it is" he smiled again.

Well have fun^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:39 pm
Maki sat down in the chair and winced a little bit. She tried to rotater her forearm and paw to the left, counter-clockwise. Her thumb wouldn't land all the way. Usually it would point to the left, when rotated all the way, but it would only make its way to point up. Anything after that made her wrist hurt too much.
It was going numb after a while. She held her arm to her chest as her eyes teared up just a tad. The wolfess tried to usher a smile to the new members of the crew, she didn't want to bring down the moment.
"Yes, Welcome ^.^" she said with a smile.

She looked up at Ed, and then back down at her wrist. Her tail drooped down on top of it as she closed her fist. It hurt, the tendons deep inside her arm, but she got up. Determined, she walked over to the counter, tall, and picked up a glass with the hurt paw. She could only hold it up for 3 seconds before it fell onto the towel placed on the counter for drying. It only cracked a little bit, from the rim, about an inch or so into a splinter. It didn't shatter.
"s**t" she cursed herself and placed it in the sink with her other paw.....  

Intempestus

Xayvien

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:48 pm
Rayven looked towards Maki and tilted his head slightly at how her arm looked both wounded and sore. He sighed but smiled sweetly; then stretched his own arms outwards to his side, and felt his paw brush down Snowe's side gently. Suddenly he blushed and pulled his arms back closely to his sides; while thinking of the comment that was made about them both being Furry Lovers. "You need some help? I wouldn't mind doing the dishes while you take a rest; or I could look at your arm because I have medical history in my few military skills." Rayven chuckled softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:06 pm
"Maki why don't you and....Um......Sorry, what was your name again ?"
He looked embarrassed as he felt bad for forgetting the newcomer's name, he continued, shaking his head and blushing "
"Why don't you let him take a look, then I'll take you to your room so you can sleep."
Kissing Maki's neck, he smiled at the stranger. "Please take care of her as best you can"
He sat next to Maki with his hand in hers so she could squeeze it if hurt too much. "It will be ok Maki"  

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

Intempestus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:22 pm
The wolfess looked down, squeezing her eyes shut. She hated admitting defeat when it wasn't her fault. She didn't want to be looked at, but it hurt so much, and she couldn't do her job....
"Uhn...." She sighed as she released her tension, squeezing Ed's hand a little bit harder. She looked over at Rayven with sad eyes, and nodded slowly. At least this person was being nice to her. He offered some more help and she was grateful for that.
"....Yes....I'd like that...." she said slowly. She started walking towards Rayven and motioned for them to go upstairs.

She looked back at the counter quickly and looked at them all with serious eyes, almost watery.

"......I still need someone to do the dishes...please?"

((A little bit of comic relief there))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:57 pm
*giggles*
As soon as he finishes ill walk you to your room and ill come back and do them ok? Then after that ill come join ya if you dont mind.  

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

Xayvien

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:41 pm
Rayven went with Maki so he could check her arm, and once he had the chance he waited for her to give him permission so he could check the source of pain. "Sounds like a small crack to me; I'll check when you're ready." He said with a polite smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:09 pm
With hesitation, she began walking up the stairs. She turned to Rayven with a smile.
"I'd like to be in the comforts of my bed, if that's ok? Can you check my arm there? "
She rubbed her wrist a little. It was starting to swell under her blue and silver mixed fur. She whimpered again and looked at Ed before contuing up the stairs  

Intempestus

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:46 pm
smiling at Maki he begun to follow her up until the reached her room he sat next to here. Letting her hold his hand as he gently stroked her fur in a atempt to calm her. He leaned in and said in a small whisper "Dont worry love ill always be by your site i wont ever leave " He then kissler her cheek and blushed at least three shades of red redface He waited there with her until Rayven entered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:12 am
Once Rayven and the two other Furries went into the bedroom he smiled towards them and waited for permission to sit down onto the bed. "So, have you ever fallen like this before?" He asked curiously; not sure what purpose it had in this conversation.  

Xayvien

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:19 pm
He followed silently behind and stood near Ray without speaking. He watched the others with curosity and smiled kindly.

"..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:10 am
Rayven stepped over to the bed where the two Furries were sitting; then looked back towards Snowe with a gentle smile on his face. "You don't need to be so shy." He said with a chuckle afterward; as he went over to where Maki was sitting and holding onto her sore arm. "So; do you mind if a check your arm now? I know it'll hurt a little bit, but that's only if you really did end up breaking it."  

Xayvien

Intempestus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:41 pm
"No, I haven't. I've never broken a bone in my life," she said as she tried to squeeze her fist shut. She failed, and exhaled deeply, releasing the tension in her paw.

Maki looked up at the door way and smiled

"Yeah...You can come in....I'm not going to bite" She chuckled a little bit. Then she turned to Rayven.

"Yes, you can see my arm now. It really hurts around the wrist and I can't rotate it"The she-wolf winced as she tried to move it around. She held it out for Rayven and pulled up the sheets with her other paw and clutched them around her waist and legs. When she let go, she gripped Ed's paw and smiled again.

"Thank you sweetheart" heart  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces